• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
For New Page:

Last year I bought a Xeno-chipped Gamecube that has been professionally POT calibrated. I also have the Nintendo-branded component cable for 480p output to go with it. Power cables are of course included; no controllers or memory card. This is obviously one of the early ones that supports component output. I actually took the handle off in order to fit it into some spacing issues in my entertainment center, but I still have it so I can put it back in there if you want. The component cables aren't pictured because it's a bit of an ordeal to disconnect it from my switchboxes.

I'm looking to sell this for about $150 although I'm taking fair offers. I'm also looking to trade for some kind of Wii hardware bundle - specifically console, hookups, at least 2x Wiimotes and nunchucks.

DSCN2111.JPG
DSCN2112.JPG

DSCN2113.JPG
18c6228348a01573a5b3d010.L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

For new page...hope that's okay...

Looking to trade the following for any Intel base Apple hardware like a Mac Mini.

120GB PS3 Slim with original box, purchased this summer, basically mint condition.

Comes with the following accessories:
Two Dual Shock 3 controllers, one red, one black.
Official Bluetooth Headset
Official Wireless Keyboard/Chatpad

Comes with the following games:
Tekken 6
ModNation Racers
Blur
Little Big Planet Game of the Year Edition

If you don't have a Mac you're willing to part with, I'll take cash offers as well.

Pictures:
IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

Simo

Really torn about selling this but being strapped for cash, among other financial woes, it's time to sell it. Paypal only please.

Metal Gear Solid Premium Package PSX JPN USED - $150
2wf8pxy.jpg

Obviously opened because I purchased this new when MGS first came out in Japan. Box is in good condition but as the photo shows it does have some dents and folds mainly because this bad boy has journeyed from Japan to the UK and to the US where I now reside. Package includes...
1zlqf4z.jpg
  • Metal Gear Solid PSX JPN version w/bonus Gensosuikoden II demo disc
  • MGS Classified: Artwork and Making Of book
  • MGS T-Shirt (Still sealed and never opened)
  • Metal Gear Music Collection
  • MGS Collectible Cards
  • Set of FOX-HOUND Dog tags

Selling for $150. I'll cover the shipping fee via UPS.

If anybody is also interested in the Anubis: Zone of the Enders 2 Premium Package then I'd happily make a deal to sell both the MGS and ZOE 2 P.P together for $200.
xqferl.jpg

If anyone has questions feel free to drop me a PM! :)

Bii

I have Left 4 Dead 2 on PC via Steam that I'm selling (we would need to exchange Steam IDs so that I can gift it to you). I'm looking for $15 paid via Paypal.

andyb0y

Neo Member
Leaving excellent feedback for dallas. Got Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner today and in good shape. Fast shipping too. Thanks again!

Kodiak

Not an asshole.
Hey guys, this is my first time in one of these threads but I just came in to posession of a copy of SC2. Im not really in a position to mail it right now but I'll pm you the CD key so you can add it to your BNET account for 50 bucks.

Recon

Banned
I have new copies of Star Craft 2 for $45 or $42 if u just want the game key. I also have new copies of Modern Warfare 2 for $39, or $36 for just the steam key. I also have season 5 of Lost on Blu Ray for $30. I also have Star Trek Original Motion Picture Collection on Blu Ray for $50.I have great feedback in this thread.

Solune

WTB:

Game & Watch Collection 2
Kind of an obscure request but. Knights in the Nightmare Perfect Audio Collection. Looks like THIS. (not the CD included with Knights in the Nightmare US release)

PM with offers shipping to Canada.

Selling a Wii bundle since I decided that I have no use for it and wanted to sell it to someone who could use it. It comes with Wii console, two (2) Wiimotes, two (2) classic controllers (old NES style), and one nunchuk. Also have a Guitar Hero controller I will include since we are bundling it with this package.

List of Games:

Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
Rayman Raving Rabbids: TV Party (Never opened)
Cooking Mama
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Guitar Hero 3 w/guitar controller
Super Mario Galaxy
Madden '07

and of course...

Wii Sports

Also, I think there are some Virtual Console games on it as well like Super Mario Bros. 3, Bases Loaded, etc.

Send offers via PM (US only - local pickup fine if in SoCal).

robot

Anyone interested in a like-new copy of Metroid Other M? Looking to get $37 shipped in the US - Nintendo Club code has not been used.

Bump & price lowered!

knee

Anyone in the market for (Taiko Drum Master) Taiko no Tatsujin for PS2?

$22, free shipping (which is probably crazy, given what it will probably cost to ship :lol )

Also:

PS3 - Adult owned, Great Condition, US Versions
All prices include shipping
  • Little Big Planet (Original Run, not the 'Game of the Year' edition) - $21
  • Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - $21

tim.mbp

WTS

Like new, Xbox 360 4GB model. Looking for around $165. PM for pics. I've got positive feedback as a seller in the old thread and as a buyer in this one.

Firehead

Lowered the price, once again! And added new items!
WTS:
PSPGo [Includes charger and original box; Running firmware 6.20, good for Patapon 2 demo exploit.] - Price includes shipping: $115 OBO
2ReuD.png

6bTP1.png

I'll keep my games installed on the PSP (Includes Persona 3 Portable, LocoRoco 2, Patapon 2, Burnout Dominator, Echoes, LittleBigPlanet PSP, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Final Fantasy Dissidia and Suikoden). However, if you want to actually buy games from the PSN store, you'll have to add your PSN account and will be unable to play the games tied to my account.

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars [No box/manual; cartridge+label in great condition.] - $25 shipped OBO

Super Double Dragon [No box/manual; cartridge+label in great condition.] - $15 shipped OBO

US only, sorry. ):

sk3tch

Red Dead Redemption for Xbox 360 in excellent condition - DLC is unused (it's my bro's and he thinks he did not use it - if you buy and run into problems, PM me and I will take care of it).

$30 shipped to the US. Please PM. Thanks!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
djblackice said:
Selling a Wii bundle since I decided that I have no use for it and wanted to sell it to someone who could use it. It comes with Wii console, two (2) Wiimotes, two (2) classic controllers (old NES style), and one nunchuk. Also have a Guitar Hero controller I will include since we are bundling it with this package.

List of Games:

Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
Rayman Raving Rabbids: TV Party (Never opened)
Cooking Mama
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Guitar Hero 3 w/guitar controller
Super Mario Galaxy
Madden '07

and of course...

Wii Sports

Also, I think there are some Virtual Console games on it as well like Super Mario Bros. 3, Bases Loaded, etc.

Send offers via PM (US only - local pickup fine if in SoCal).

I PM'd you.

allegate said:
I have a like-new 360 Elite 120 that I want to get rid of. Bought it one year ago and I've put less than 50 hours into the thing, and every game played has either been downloaded or installed. I haven't watched any movies on it so the DVD drive is in great shape. I just haven't played it much and I'm not using the netflix thing as much as I thought I would.

Also included is 2 controllers, 1 GH5 guitar, the standard cables, the VGA cable, the first wireless adapter, and some games: that Arcade pack with Geometry Wars 2/Lumines II/Mrs. Pac-Man/Bomberman, Burnout Paradise, Beatles Rock Band, Guitar Hero II/Aerosmith double pack, Fable II greatest hits that has all the DLC built in, and Halo Reach (sealed as I haven't had a chance to open it yet).

There's some stuff on the HDD as well:
Banjo-Kazooie
Mrs. Pac-Man
Game Room
Beatles RB - All Albums + All You Need Is Love
Burnout Paradise - Jansen 88 Special
Pac-Man CE

ffyg2.jpg

Bad picture, sorry about that. The GH5 guitar isn't pictured but it's in great condition.
Alright, I'm breaking it up.

Xbox+2 controllers+all mentioned cables = $200
Wireless adapter: $45
Games = $15 each, except for Reach=$45
Free guitar if you buy both of the guitar games.

Other things:
allegate said:
NprF2.jpg

Two One PS2 Logitech wireless controller, $10.
All prices shipped.

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
I'm selling my PSP-2001 which has been flashed all the way up to custom FW 5.50 Prometheus-2. Includes the A/C adapter, black neoprene sleeve, and a 4GB SanDisk Memory Stick Duo Pro. Has clear front and back skins from http://www.bestskinsever.com/ applied to it. EDIT: Better pics up.

Asking $80 shipped within the US.

psp2001-1.jpg

psp2001-2.jpg

psp2001-3.jpg

psp2001-4.jpg

psp2001-5.jpg

I don't think I've done any transactions on GAF, but I've been around here forever, participated in GAF 2K leagues, and used to trade frequently over on Anandtech. I have Heatware under lowlevel as well, but my last transaction there was 4 years ago. :p

Any questions/comments/offers, just PM me, please.

Hi, I'm the guy who's selling Xbox Live Gold cards from pages and pages back. After fretting about it for a long time not really knowing what to do, I have decided to simply start selling these 12 month cards on Ebay. I just listed the first one. My first Ebay auction ever, in fact!

12month_1.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180569175859

Starting bid is $10, or Buy it Now for $37. If this goes well, I will auction more of the cards through here.

Well, I have been going to college for a minute now, and I'm having some financial issues. So, I decided to raise some funds and sell off some of my older systems.

Lets start with one system I spent years working on:

SNES (redesigned)

3822726640_c3df2933ce.jpg

and the creme da la creme, the games:

5042051729_754993ff09.jpg

5042666828_35128bb556.jpg

5042042111_d95e4297f9.jpg

The full collection

5042676276_a33988e8e7.jpg

A text of the entire collection:

SNES System (redesigned)

2 controllers

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
(with official players guide)

Donkey Kong Country

Donkey Kong Country 2 Diddy's Kong Quest
(With official players guide)

Donkey Kong Country 3 Dixie Kong's Double Trouble

Secret of Evermore

Super Mario World

Super Mario Kart

Tetris Attack

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time

Killer Instinct

Chrono Trigger

NEW ADDITIONS:

The Legend of ZELDA: A Link to the Past

Super Metroid

I also have some N64 games that are on the selling block:

Turok 2

Paper Mario

Diddy Kong Racing

Madden Football 64 (free with of any game on N64 list)

Wipeout 64

So, as far as pricing goes, shoot me an offer. For the N64 games, I am looking in the ballpark of $12-20 depending on the game.

For the Super Nintendo, I want to sell it as a complete package (way too easy to loose value if picked apart).

I'm hoping to sell the SNES bundle in the ballpark of $120 to start. I'll take the best offer that is sent my way.

For all offers, please send me a PM. Thanks

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Genesis Knight said:
For New Page:

Last year I bought a Xeno-chipped Gamecube that has been professionally POT calibrated. I also have the Nintendo-branded component cable for 480p output to go with it. Power cables are of course included; no controllers or memory card. This is obviously one of the early ones that supports component output. I actually took the handle off in order to fit it into some spacing issues in my entertainment center, but I still have it so I can put it back in there if you want. The component cables aren't pictured because it's a bit of an ordeal to disconnect it from my switchboxes.

I'm looking to sell this for about $150 although I'm taking fair offers. I'm also looking to trade for some kind of Wii hardware bundle - specifically console, hookups, at least 2x Wiimotes and nunchucks.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_3BY89Dvm148/TKFxHsTEEEI/AAAAAAAAAGY/jiQroNOh17c/s400/DSCN2111.JPG[/IMG[IMG]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_3BY89Dvm148/TKFxHo8dKnI/AAAAAAAAAGc/jrMW0GEW1f0/s400/DSCN2112.JPG[/IMG
[IMG]http://lh4.ggpht.com/_3BY89Dvm148/TKFxH0hfZxI/AAAAAAAAAGg/IycPvjR87t0/s400/DSCN2113.JPG[/IMG[IMG]http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/94/8a/18c6228348a01573a5b3d010.L._SL500_AA300_.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

What makes this Gamecube so good? I mean, I know the component cable is worth about $50 its self, but what so good about this Moded Gamecube?

[QUOTE=dallow_bg]Looking for a European DS game box.

The clear kind.

Anyone have an empty or spare box laying around?[/QUOTE]
I have one that is similar, the case a bootleg Layton game came in. Same Thickness, but it seems to be made of a slightly different type of plastic, and isn't official of course.

Here's some games I'm selling shipping is $3 to US, $5 to canada. I'll also trade for PS3 games. If you don't agree with a price, you can pm me an offer.

game.jpg

storl026

Sega1991 said:
Hi, I'm the guy who's selling Xbox Live Gold cards from pages and pages back. After fretting about it for a long time not really knowing what to do, I have decided to simply start selling these 12 month cards on Ebay. I just listed the first one. My first Ebay auction ever, in fact!

[XBLive Gold card image]

Starting bid is $10, or Buy it Now for $37. If this goes well, I will auction more of the cards through here.

Just letting you know, you can expect to take a hit on the first few (maybe 10 or so) cards you sell, because people are pretty hesitant about buying items from people with no feedback. They'll probably go for about $30 or so. You can expect some higher closing prices after you start building positive feedback.

Yes Boss!

Looking to buy a Wonderswan Crystal. Box and packaging are not important as long as the system is in excellent condition. Any color will do.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Looking to buy a Dualshock 3 for about $30 shipped. Please PM me. Thanks!

WTB:

Sonic and thr Black Knight
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (360)
Batman: Arkhum Asylum GOTY (360)

Also looking for a good condition cheap Bluray player.

noquarter

Leaving some positive feedback for SailorDaravon. Shipped the items as described and quickly. Was even willing to ship outside the continental US.

EYEL1NER

Still looking for a cheap iPod touch for an upcoming deployment.
Someone's gotta have something they wanna part with right?

Looking for 16GB or higher 3rd gen, maybe 2nd gen (don't really know the differences between 2nd and 3rd).

Hit me up please.

I have a basically brand new Gateway desktop PC that I'm parting with. Barely used, fresh, it's a beast. Trying to get a Mac, I'm done with Windows based PC's. Willing to trade for an Intel Mac (iMac, Mini, or MacBook) or for a cash offer, name the price.

Specs:

AMD Quadcore processor ( I believe 3ghz)
8GB of RAM
500GB HDD
32GB Solid State Boot Drive
Blu-Ray Burner
TV Tuner
HDMI Out
Wireless N
Gigabity Ethernet
I/R remote and sensor
Microsoft ARC wireless keyboard and mouse

I also have a PS3 as noted above if interested.

Sega1991 said:

12month_1.jpg

We told you to sell them for a reasonable price a long time ago..... and this is not an auction site.

Crisis

Banned
sooperkool said:
We told you to sell them for a reasonable price a long time ago..... and this is not an auction site.

But eBay is. Read the entire thing he posted. He has it listed on eBay with a starting bid of $10 or you can straight buy it for $37.

LQX

He should have offered them for $30-$35 and I bet they would have went damn fast. Now he has to pay a fee to Ebay and Paypal plus possibly ship which brings is take under $30.

Selling a sealed Final Fantasy XIII CE Guide. I wasn't really feeling the game when it came out, so I never opened this. Been sitting on the shelf ever since.

PM with any offers, consider the shipping cost factored in since it's pretty darn heavy. U.S. Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom