• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone interested in a Razer Copperhead gaming mouse? It's a refurbished model but I tested it and it's good to go. Warranty is good till Jan 25, 2012. Will send my invoice with it.

Looking to trade for a decent keyboard, HDD, newegg or amazon credit.

owlbeak

With my purchase of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow from BestBuy, it came with a code to download Symphony of the Night for Xbox Live Arcade.

I already own the game, so if anyone has some sort of code for something else, shoot me a PM. Not really sure what codes are floating around for what, but I'll see what is offered and first one who offers me something I'm interested in gets it. :)

EDIT: Thanks for the offers, guys, but Spike has gotten the code with his offer.

Synless

Horsebite said:
With my purchase of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow from BestBuy, it came with a code to download Symphony of the Night for Xbox Live Arcade.

I already own the game, so if anyone has some sort of code for something else, shoot me a PM. Not really sure what codes are floating around for what, but I'll see what is offered and first one who offers me something I'm interested in gets it. :)
wanna trade for my PS1 PSN version of SotN?

friskykillface said:
stuff for sale:
will fill in the rest later :lol im lazy sorry
pm me for prices, questions, anything in general

will add more stuff later

*sorry for the big pics*

super mario all stars
super mario world
star fox
killer instinct
62032_117673034957201_100001435159130_126657_433680_n.jpg

62076_117672944957210_100001435159130_126655_3671262_n.jpg

62451_117673094957195_100001435159130_126658_2518_n.jpg

33775_117673244957180_100001435159130_126660_4667028_n.jpg

33619_117673378290500_100001435159130_126661_4571396_n.jpg

61598_117673468290491_100001435159130_126662_7848434_n.jpg

bump

sorry for the big pics, will fill in and add more stuff later

Shanks

I'm looking for a Sega Dreamcast. I'm a bit OCD so it needs to be clean and well kept! Of course working. PM me what you're looking to get if interested in letting one go!

Hex

Banned
Does anyone know a good place to import from the UK so I can grab the Doctor Who DS case and stylus and the Wii-mote ?

Mandoric

Banned
tetrisgrammaton said:
Anybody got a working NES for sale?

I've got a couple tested good, what are you looking to spend?

Edit: Actually, I'm got a few things I'd like to clear out before the weekend. Persona 4 or Persona 3 Fes sealed interest anyone?

x Maiku x

I'm currently in the US for a short period of time, so I'm looking to sell some things while I'm here to make the shipping process easier. I can provide pictures upon request. I'm also working on an import service/website community for things from Japan. Auction bidding, requests, etc. Please let me know if you want to be part of the 'beta'! Thanks!

For sale/trade:

Have:

Japanese games/goods:

-Mother 3 Deluxe Box: Includes Mother 3 game, Red M3 Gameboy Micro, Gameboy Micro case, Pouch & Franklin badge (Japan exclusive, Rare)
-Blue Dragon 5 Figure collectible set with 360 faceplate (Japan exclusive, Unopened)
-Mr. Saturn Mother 2 plush (With ball & chain)
-No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise Erotic Portrait Pack: Sweet Mango Version (Sealed)
-*Can also take requests for stuff in Japan*

360:

-Xbox 360 console (Jasper, HDMI. With or without 120 GB HDD)
-Xbox 360 120 GB HDD (With or without official transfer kit)
-Transfer cable/kit
-Halo: Reach Recon Helmet
-Limited Edition Elite Armor & Falcon Avatar Prop

Other:

-Final Fantasy VII GH (US, PS1)
-Age of Mythology: Collector's Edition (Includes everything including CD key)
-Star Wars Galaxies: Collector's Edition (Includes everything, virtually unused)
-Lost Planet Pre-Order Figure
-Conker: Live & Reloaded Plush doll (Sealed)
-Ninja Gaiden Wall Scroll
-Paypal

Looking for:

-Paypal (Preferred)
-Bayonetta (360)
-Earth Defense Force 2017
-Resident Evil (Wii/Cube)
-Killer 7 (Cube)
-Max Payne 1 & 2 (Xbox)

x Maiku x said:
I'm currently in the US for a short period of time, so I'm looking to sell some things while I'm here to make the shipping process easier. I can provide pictures upon request. I'm also working on an import service/website community for things from Japan. Please let me know if you want to be part of the 'beta'! Thanks!

Check your PMs and I'd like to be part of the beta.

dvolovets

I've been looking for a complete copy of Conker: Live and Reloaded (Xbox). If anybody is willing to sell it for around $20-$25 shipped, that would be fantastic.

Salsa

looking for a hackable PSP 2000

Keep in mind these bundled ones are guaranteed to have a hackable motherboard:

GOW chains of olympus bundle (Red psp)
Daxter bundle (Ice Silver psp)
Star Wars bundle (White psp)

So if you have any of those (or a regular one that you are confident in that it can be hacked to install homebrew) that you want to get rid of shoot me a pm!

Selling the following...

Used FFXIV collectors edition. All I did was install the game and register the code. You can have the account and everything the CE came with. 40$

Two 16gb iPhone 3GS. Black. 300 a piece

sk3tch

Anyone want to buy a Sega Saturn? It's a black U.S. model. I found it in my shed a couple of days ago. Prior to it being stored out there in a box, it worked. I have no cables, controllers, or games - just the unit itself...so I can't test it or vouch for whether it works or not.

PM an offer. Shipping will be $10 to the U.S.

poweld

Have sealed copies of:

FFVI GBA - 45 shipped
3D Dot Game Heroes - 26 shipped

Would also consider trades / mix for the following:
Steam code for: Civ V, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, or Darksiders
Enslaved PS3

Prices Lowered on several items! Remember, I am negotiable!

Trying to get some money to pay for the flood of new releases in the fall.

US Preferred & Paypal only. PM me your offers/negotiate.

Selling ($3 for shipping/paypal fees...willing to ship to other countries if you are willing to pay the shipping cost) (Disk, Manual, Case in excellent condition)

45227_422982466645_685251645_5449053_4230898_n.jpg

PS3
Street Fighter IV - $16 $15 $10
Brutal Legend - $16 $15 $12 $10
Assassin's Creed Greatest Hits - $16 $15 $10
44422422980296645685251.jpg

Wii
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure - $25 $22 $20 $15
Marble Saga Kororinpa - $15 $10
Minicopter: Adventure Flight - $15 $10
New Play Control! Pikmin - $18 $15
Little King's Story - $25 $22 $20 $15
Red Steel 2 - $27 (SOLD)
44983422980421645685251.jpg

Nintendo DS
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 - $11 $10
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales - $14 $12 $10
Sands of Destruction - $20 $18 $16.50 (SOLD)
Mega Man ZX - $20 $18 $15 $12
Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus - $12 $10
Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker x Ninja - $12 $10
Game & Watch Collection - $15.50 (SOLD)
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - $15 $12
*NEW* Scribblenauts - $10

Nintendo GameCube
Resident Evil 4 - $15

US and or CANADA ONLY
Paypal ONLY

For sale - Repaired Xbox 360 Premium console (includes the 20GB hard drive, NO FACEPLATE I could not put it back on for some reason when I got it back from repair)

Optionals-
1 working controller
1 VGA cable
1 Component cable
1 Composite cable w/ S-video

PM for details/offers, as far as feedback goes I have had a few successful sales via this thread. I am more than willing to part with this Xbox 360 for a FAIR PRICE.

I have a like-new 360 Elite 120 that I want to get rid of. Bought it one year ago and I've put less than 50 hours into the thing, and every game played has either been downloaded or installed. I haven't watched any movies on it so the DVD drive is in great shape. I just haven't played it much and I'm not using the netflix thing as much as I thought I would.

Also included is 2 controllers, 1 GH5 guitar, the standard cables, the VGA cable, the first wireless adapter, and some games: that Arcade pack with Geometry Wars 2/Lumines II/Mrs. Pac-Man/Bomberman, Burnout Paradise, Beatles Rock Band, Guitar Hero II/Aerosmith double pack, and the Fable II greatest hits that has all the DLC built in.

There's some stuff on the HDD as well:
Banjo-Kazooie
Mrs. Pac-Man
Game Room
Beatles RB - All Albums + All You Need Is Love
Burnout Paradise - Jansen 88 Special
Pac-Man CE

ffyg2.jpg

Xbox+2 controllers+all mentioned cables = $200
Wireless adapter: $45
Games = $15 each, except for Reach=$45
Free guitar if you buy both of the guitar games.

Other things:
allegate said:
NprF2.jpg

Two One PS2 Logitech wireless controller, $10.

All prices shipped.

Also considering trades, like say for a slim PS3 or a Kindle 3g or an iPad.

Positive feedback for GamerGeorge. Everything arrived on time and in great condition. Would do business with him again. Thanks GamerGeorge! :D

Shadowlink said:
Positive feedback for GamerGeorge. Everything arrived on time and in great condition. Would do business with him again. Thanks GamerGeorge! :D

For Shadowlink. Great buyer, highly recommended. Enjoy the Game Boy stuff!

gburgess10 said:
Anyone looking to split the 4-pack of L4D2? I'd like to join someone, but can start a group if enough people want in.

I think the sale is over. Used to be $20, now it's back at $60 otherwise I've would've been down for it.

I'm looking to sell a complete and like new original edition of Mother 1+2 for the Game Boy Advance. I'm not sure of this game's value, so I'll take offers via PM.

Pictures are available via PM. I have perfect feedback here on NeoGAF, so buy with confidence!

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
MikeE21286 said:
this is completely OT, but I have always wondered why people cover up their MAC address. I understand that it's smart to do for security reasons, but what can someone do with that information if they had it?
Honestly, aside from cloning your MAC address on a device of their own, I'm not entirely sure. My feeling is "Why take the risk?". :)

Sale pending to xaosslug.

myself said:
I'm selling my PSP-2001 which has been flashed all the way up to custom FW 5.50 Prometheus-2. Includes the A/C adapter, black neoprene sleeve, and a 4GB SanDisk Memory Stick Duo Pro. Has clear front and back skins from http://www.bestskinsever.com/ applied to it. EDIT: Better pics up.

Asking $80 shipped within the US.

I don't think I've done any transactions on GAF, but I've been around here forever, participated in GAF 2K leagues, and used to trade frequently over on Anandtech. I have Heatware under lowlevel as well, but my last transaction there was 4 years ago. :p

Any questions/comments/offers, just PM me, please.
Payment has been made by xaosslug, and I'll be shipping shortly. Thanks to everyone that expressed interest in the PSP.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Looking to buy:
Rachet and Clank: A Crack in Time

If anyone has a copy they would be willing to unload, hit me up! :D

For Sale:
Tekken 6 PS3 - $20 shipped or Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom