• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisis

Banned
Hey guys. Just posting really quickly to let you know that I've updated the NeoGAF User Feedback List to be accurate as of this post. Nothing new to report here, so good on everyone for doing a good job with their trades! Happy Thanksgiving if you're in the US and happy whatever you're celebrating if you're not in the US. :)

Caj814

Still selling

Caj814 said:
Selling my Dual modded(PS1/360) T5 Stick
$160 + shipping

* Originally a Tekken 5 Anniversary Stick
* Custom Vewlix art and plexiglass panel from Art's Hobbies with a minor crack near one of the buttons
* Fitted with a white Sanwa JLF joystick with dust cover and white buttons
* Dual modded by akuma001 with a PS1 and 360 PCB
* Was recently repaired and maintained to make sure everything is in working order
* Original T5 box intact

Pelican PS1-PS2 Adapter

$45 + shipping

* Original Pelican PS3 converter still in perfect working condition.
* No box

$180 + Shipping for Stick + Adapter when bought together

PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

Nakiro

All I need now is Assassin's Creed 2 Black Edition Ezio Figurine.... I have a feeling this one will be hard to come by.

Ettie

Will calculate shipping when I know where it's going. Would much prefer to trade for wants, but if you must spend money, who am I to stand in your way? (and by money, I mean PayPal and US only.)

Have:

Golden Sun: TLA - 25
SMB4 Advance (SMB3) - 8
Golden Sun - 15
Desert Strike Advance - 6
Super Mario Advance (SMB2) - 12
FF 1 & 2 Dawn of Souls - 14
Mario Kart Super Circuit - 10
FF VI Advance - 35
Super Ghouls N' Ghosts - 8
Final Fantasy Tactics - 10 SOLD
F-Zero Maximum Velocity - 5

NOTE: DS Case Prints are not perfect! Do not expect frame-able quality!

100_1645.jpg

100_1646.jpg

100_1644.jpg

100_1643.jpg

100_1642.jpg

100_1641.jpg

100_1640.jpg

100_1647.jpg

100_1648.jpg

100_1650.jpg

Want:

Bayonetta PS3
Ys VII
Ys OiF

Cmagus

I have a few games I wouldn't mind trading.I am looking for Arc Rise Fantasia for the Nintendo Wii.I am only looking to trade depending on the trade id be willing to do multiple games.

Have:

Magna Carta 2 Xbox 360
Bionic Commando Xbox 360
Mirrors Edge Xbox 360
Oblivion Game of the Year Edition Xbox 360 (has exspansions)
Army of Two Xbox 360
Sonic Unleashed Xbox 360
Lost Odyssey Xbox 360
Final Fantasy 13 Xbox 360
Final Fantasy XIV Collectors Edition (Game is used same with codes, mint condition for anyone who may have joined using a friend code and wanted the packaging.Journal and key generator thing not used) PC

Want:

Arc Rise Fantasia Wii
A Boy ans His Blob Wii
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Wii
Smash Bros Brawl Wii

radjago

This is a long shot, but does anyone near Dayton, OH have a spare PCI-E x16 video card lying around that they'd let go for cheap? I'm running on a GeForce 7500LE with a bad fan for now, but I have a LAN party coming up this Saturday and I can't make it down to Micro Center to pick up a new card. Help me PC GAF. You're my only hope!

NoRéN

Looking to buy an Itunes GC. Need $5, $10 ok. PM if interested.
update: POSITIVE FEEDBACK for xaosslug !!!

Transaction took minutes, tops!!! Pure class!!!!

Thanks!

xaosslug

NoRéN said:
Looking to buy an Itunes GC. Need $5, $10 ok. PM if interested.
update: POSITIVE FEEDBACK for xaosslug !!!

Transaction took minutes, tops!!! Pure class!!!!

Thanks!

+1 posi-feed for NoRéN. Dood no lie, it was like boom, boom POW fast. :D

http://imgur.com/uB5lh.jpg

Ouendan 2 - DS - $20
Yoshi's Island DS - $20
Ace Attorney, Justice for All - DS - $20
Wario Land Shake It! - Wii - $10
Final Fantasy XII - PS2 - $7

Everything is 100% complete in excellent condition, although any Nintendo games have probably already been registered. All prices are shipped.

And not pictured:

Metroid Prime Trilogy new/sealed/near mint- $60

So I got laid off this week, and as such, I am having to part with a ton of stuff to cover the bills until my unemployment kicks in.

The thing I think will interest people here is my fallout 3 collection:

Xbox 360 collector's edition fallout 3, with lunchbox, dvd, bobblehead and nuka-cola bottle opener.

Xbox 360 collector's edition of fallout new vegas, complete with box, art book, dvd chips, coin, and playing card. Also have the hardcover strategy guide to go with it.

Hoping it get $75 shipped for the entire set, all in excellent condition.

So help a guy out and buy my stuff. :)

EDIT: SOLD!

Again posting my network bundle:

This is for:
- Linksys WRT54G-TM Router with DD-WRT Firmware
- Linksys WRTU54G-TM Unopened
- Netgear GS605 5-Port 10/100/1000M Gigabit Switch

rLfr+

All of that for $60 Shipped.

zlatko

Banned
Selling:

Demon's Souls $14.00 (Includes Shipping)

I only accept PayPal Gift. I only ship to continental USA. The game is mint, and comes complete with box, manual, disc. MAJOR NOTE: It is the Asian version, but the game is FULL ENGLISH for everything AND works with all USA copies to play online with.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
WTT:

I have GT5 best buy pre-order bonus
Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth car

looking for other pre-order bonuses.

ala Gamestop/Amazon

I just listed the following items on ebay, and then realised I could have posted them here first. Oh well. Systems are UK, so that means UK chargers, and prices in UK pounds:

GREEN DS LITE (used with no box, but in excellent condition) - £65.00
BLACK DSi (brand new and sealed in box) - £110.00

If you're interested, send me a PM, and I can cancel the auctions, as that way I can avoid ebay winning fees (that's why the prices I listed here are different from the auctions). However, if you feel safer going through ebay, that's fine, but it will be the auction price.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I've got a Patapon 2 code I'm looking to get rid of.

Would like to trade it for a Steam gift of Poker Night at the Inventory.

I'll post my usual stuff in a minute
some quick stuff for sale.

PM me offers, cyl, paypal, etc

game boy advance games
*mario and luigi superstar saga has already been sold*
68973_117673094957195_100001435159130_126658_4276374_n.jpg

castlevania circle of the moon- $15 shipped, box is bent, can provide more pics
warioware inc micro minigames- $15 shipped , box is kinda bent, can provide more pics
mario golf advance tour $13 shipped
f-zero gp legend- $13 shipped

snes games:
5161114d-1.jpg

cf61c4ef.jpg

c1eb3be1.jpg

metal gear solid 1 - complete- $14 shipped
4064cb5d.jpg

nintendo 64 games:
c4be5cce.jpg

43db5f94.jpg

c99266aa-1.jpg

dedbdae3-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Black friday sale!

This is for the following two items:
- Linksys WRT54G-TM Router with DD-WRT Firmware
- Netgear GS605 5-Port 10/100/1000M Gigabit Switch

rLfr+

$40 Shipped.

coopolon

So I have a gift copy of Dawn of War 2 that I don't really need, I had wanted to give it to a friend but it never worked out. This the first game only, NOT with the expansion pack, and it's on Steam, so you'd just get it, open the gift via Steam, and it'd be in your games list from then on.

I figure it's worth about $10. I don't really want money though, I was just thinking if someone else had a Steam gift copy of a game they don't want we could trade. Doesn't have to be exact equal value, anything between $5 and $15 would be a pretty fair trade I think.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/acrylamidetic/

You can see there what games I already have, I'm pretty open to things as long as I don't already have them.

Edit: Haha, of course 5 minutes after I post this Steam puts Dawn of War 2 on sale. Well, anyway, offer still stands, if anyone has a gift they don't want, I'd be open to trading and won't be very picky about what the game is as long as I don't already have it.

Chavelo

WTS a Call of Duty: Black Ops key for Steam (not registered) as a digital copy (gift copy?) for 25 bucks via paypal. You get to type in the key first.

EDIT: Or, if ya want, you can look on my profile and pick something to gift me to do a trade just like coopolon. :p

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Chavelo/

/points at wishlist

Salsa

coopolon said:
So I have a gift copy of Dawn of War 2 that I don't really need, I had wanted to give it to a friend but it never worked out. This the first game only, NOT with the expansion pack, and it's on Steam, so you'd just get it, open the gift via Steam, and it'd be in your games list from then on.

I figure it's worth about $10. I don't really want money though, I was just thinking if someone else had a Steam gift copy of a game they don't want we could trade. Doesn't have to be exact equal value, anything between $5 and $15 would be a pretty fair trade I think.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/acrylamidetic/

You can see there what games I already have, I'm pretty open to things as long as I don't already have them.

Edit: Haha, of course 5 minutes after I post this Steam puts Dawn of War 2 on sale. Well, anyway, offer still stands, if anyone has a gift they don't want, I'd be open to trading and won't be very picky about what the game is as long as I don't already have it.

pm sent

Cruzader

Banned
Leaving positive feedback for TSAGoodness.

Traded some ps2 games for his Motorstorm PR. Everything went perfect on my end. Friendly communication and speedy shipping!

Repost:

*Update*

Added Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Edition PS3 Import Console. In pristine condition! Pics soon to come.

Stuff for sale/trade! I just came back from living in Japan for almost two years...I brought back a lot of stuff, and need to get rid of a lot of it (due to lack of space). =/

Lots of random Japanese goodies such as Anime DVD's, Anime T-shirts, posters, keychains, etc.

Link to my list

Awesome microfiber leather book cover for the 3rd Gen kindle. I no longer have the Kindle, so I'm selling the cover and book light. The cover is very nice, with microfiber inside to keep your device scratchfree. Looks classy.

The case has a little pocket that the light fits snugly into; so that the case and the light are essentially one.

Barely used at all. I've had this case for a little under a month, and I'm still I can still dig up the receipts if you need proof of age.

Mocha GO! Jacket for Amazon Kindle (Latest Generation) and Borders Kobo
e-Luminator2 Booklight for Amazon Kindle

Together, this is $54.98 retail + tax, but it's yours for $35 shipped.

Pix:
t2GY+

Tyr1+

kBJZ+

Xch4+

B.K.

Does anyone have any Gamecube component cables that they are willing to sell for a reasonable price? PM if, if you do.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Nightz said:
Positive feedback for g35twinturbo. Pleasure to do business with. :D

Positive feedback right back @ Nightz, indeed a pleasure to work with :D

Also, looking for any other Stealth cars. I still have 1-2 Nissan GT-R GT500 pre-order codes left. Looking for Lambo and others.

I already have Mercedes

Mileena

Banned
Looking to trade a two day old mint copy of NBA 2K11 PS3 for another PS3 game. Don't really know what I want so just PM me an offer. Would also sell for $30 shipped

Have a Fallout: New Vegas key for sale. It's the UK uncut version.
You can just activate the game and download it over steam. Thought of 20€/£17 just for the key. I could ship out the physical copy as well (which is new and unopened), but that would only be profitable if you live in Germany, otherwise shipping costs would be too high...

shit be sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom