• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorBait

Basically looking to just get rid of the following games. I would prefer to do a trade for something because I don't think they are worth enough to sell. If anyone is interested in any of them, PM me. If nobody on here wants them, they are unfortunately going to Gamestop. :/ All games are in excellent condition with manuals, etc.

EDIT:

SOLD. Surprised at how quickly they went. Thanks, GAF!

Games.jpg

NoRéN

Hello. Stuffs for Sale.
Club Nintendo 2010 Platinum Figurine.
-Box only opened for picture. Figurine still in plastic casing.
-$38

[/B]Please PM me with offers, questions, comments, suggestions.
All prices include shipping to US with tracking number. Will lower the price if both are bought.
Thanks!

I'm on the feedback list with plenty of positives and I can also link you to feedback from the previous thread.
Buy with confidence.

Looking to buy:
-Sin And Punishment Club Nintendo code.
-The Complete Indiana Jones Adventures DVD Set(Widescreen)
-Star Wars Trilogy Box Set(Widescreen, blue box with theatrical releases)

PM with prices, etc.

zugzug

Chavelo said:
Positive feedback for both rur0ni and zugzug for the Black Ops PC keys. :-D

Still got one more Black Ops key available. $25 thru paypal or steam gift from wishlist ($20 - $25 range ... Steam ID = Chavelo)

Yep positive feedback in return.

Chavelo was very kind and trusting to let me enter serial key at first so I knew it was a legit key for CoD Blops.

Edit: oh yeah much belated positive feedback for Olubode who sold me a Blu-Ray Harry Potter from August 2010, I just now saw his name on list and not sure I gave him positive from back then.

knee

CLICK FOR LARGER PICTURES

Some of the prices are negotiable. Send offers via PM!

Looking for: Call of Duty: World at War at less than the 19.99 that amazon is asking for.

New stuff!

Official Sony-Brand PSPgo Dock / Cradle + Official Sony-Brand Screen protector
New and Sealed
$21 $18 shipped.

HP Voodoo Gaming Keyboard (Rebranded Razer Lycosa)

Click for larger photos.

Item is used, but not heavily. There are some light, light scratches on parts of it, but nothing that you'd feel an indentation on if you rubbed a finger over it. There is a LOT OF GOOD left in this keyboard. Supposedly it's programmable, but I've never tried to figure out how.

The keys are backlit and are turned on in all of the pictures. You can turn them off, or you just have it just so W, A, S, and D are lit.

$40 takes it! (includes shipping within the US)

XBOX Arcade Disc Game Pack
Comes with:
  • Geometry Wars 2: Retro Evolved
  • Bomberman Live
  • Lumines Live
- Brand New, Never Played or Touched However, it's not a store retail item, so it's not shrink wrapped.
- These games are 800 Points each if you were to buy them separately
$15 $12 SHIPPED

Limited Edition Red XBOX360 Controller w/ Play and Charge.
$55 Shipped - Moved to eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150526405425

• Brutal Legend (360) - New, Sealed $15 shipped
PS3
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (PS3) - New, Sealed $25 $23 shipped
  • Tekken 6 (PS3) - New, Sealed $15 shipped

No Pictures for these yet, but soon!
360 - All are New and Sealed, unless noted. Shipping within the US in included. +$3 to Canada.
  • Beijing 2008 - $12
  • Devil May Cry 4 - (Platinum) - $12
  • Used 20GB Hard Drive - $25

PS3 - All are New, Sealed, and include shipping within the US. +$3 to Canada.
  • BioShock 2 Special Edition (Slip Cover is beat up, the rest is sealed) - $50 shipped
  • Far Cry 2 - $14
  • HAWX -$15

Various Halo Reach Swaggage - Patch / Dog Tags / Wristband / Wallet
Various Halo Reach Swaggage - Patch / Pin / Keychain / Belt
BOTH SETS FOR 18 SHIPPED.

Beavis and Butthead - Mike Judge Collection Vol. 1, 2, and 3
All Volumes are New and Sealed!
$20 Shipped (Media Mail for this item)

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Also, looking for any other Stealth cars. I still have 1-2 Nissan GT-R GT500 pre-order codes left. Looking for Lambo and others.

I already have Mercedes

Jeels

Selling
-Heavy Rain with Original Origami Unfolded: $30
-Persona 3 Portable: $25

Both have been opened but they are in perfect condition pretty much. Persona 3 Portable hasn't even been played and as of now still has that new game smell. :lol If you are in the US, prices are shipped, if not, PM and we can talk!

cyclenut

The following games have been listed on ebay. Please take a look at your convenience. Thanks!

http://shop.ebay.com/civic82/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

Playstation 1 games:

Resident Evil Director's Cut
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3 Nemesis

Playstation 2 games:

Persona 3 FES Deluxe
Persona 4
Mana Khemia Box Set
Mana Khemia 2 Box Set
Atelier Iris 1
Atelier Iris 2
Arelier Iris 3
Street Fighter Anthology
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X

I have plenty of feedback at various sites including here.

Please click to see my GAF Feedback

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
SELLING Kinect + Kinect Adventures

$150 shipped. (US)

I bought the 4gb 360 model and Kinect came with it and I don't want it. It's never been used, but obviously doesn't come with the stock Kinect packaging. Still sealed in its foam packaging, though. Kinect Adventures is sealed.

PM if interested! =)

Come on somebody buy this stuff! It's so cheap you can give it as Christmas gifts.
Prices Lowered on everything!

US Preferred & Paypal only.
I have 5 positive feedback, and 0 negative feedback. I usually ship the next day after receiving payment.

SELLING (SHIPPING will be determined when I get your address.)
Disk, Manual, Case in excellent condition

PlayStation 3 (PICTURE: 1)
Assassin's Creed Greatest Hits - $10
Brutal Legend - $10 (Sold: 10/21)
Street Fighter IV - $10

Wii (PICTURE: 1)
Little King's Story - $13
Marble Saga Kororinpa - $10
Minicopter: Adventure Flight - $10
New Play Control! Pikmin - $12
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure - $13
Sonic Unleashed - $10 (just added)
Sonic and the Black Knight - $10 (just added)

Nintendo DS (PICTURES: 1, 2, 3)
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 - $8
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales - $8
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - $12 (Sold: 10/21)
Mega Man ZX - $12
Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus - $8
Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker x Ninja - $8
Scribblenauts - $10 (Sold: 10/21)
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - $15 (Sold: 10/21)
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood - $10

Looking to trade:

Have Dead Rising 2 on 360. Played a couple hours worth.

Looking for: Donkey Kong Country Returns, Epic Mickey, or Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom for 360.

Broadbandito said:
Have:
Battlefield VIP Code
Battlefield 1943 XBLA Code

Want:
Borderlands: Claptrap's New Robot New Revolution
Alan Wake: The Writer (for VIP code)
Bioshock 2: Minerva's Den
$10 paypal for 1943
$paypalfor VIP code

or $10 paypal

updated

NeOak

Dacvak said:
SELLING Kinect + Kinect Adventures

$150 shipped. (US)

I bought the 4gb 360 model and Kinect came with it and I don't want it. It's never been used, but obviously doesn't come with the stock Kinect packaging. Still sealed in its foam packaging, though. Kinect Adventures is sealed.

PM if interested! =)

For those with the old model 360, you need an extra AC adapter which is 34.99 :(

http://store.microsoft.com/microsoft/Kinect-Sensor-Power-Supply/product/9A4CFC08

RickA238

Chavelo said:
Positive feedback for RickA238. Key was sent, activated and then payment was sent right after. Thank you, sir!

Likewise, positive feedback for Chavelo. Smooth transaction, and he was very trusting by letting me activate the Steam key for Black Ops before I PayPal'ed the money to him. He's a great addition to the Buy/Sell/Trade thread!

I'm just gauging interest on these guys. I'm thinking $500 shipped for all three but I'm open to offers. Just hit me up in a PM.

Rohby-Metal-Gear-Solid-Resin-Figures-Group-of-Three.jpg

Also these things:
Club Nintendo Platinum Prize- $38 shipped
Club-Nintendo-Prize-Smaller.jpg

Fallout New Vegas Xbox 360 - $40 shipped
Fallout-New-Vegas-Smaller.jpg

Mega Man Anniversary Collection Gamecube - $15 shipped
Mega-Man-Anniversery-Collection-Gamecube-Smaller.jpg

Linksys Wireless G Router Unopened and Brand New - $45 shipped
Linksys-Wireless-G-Router-Smaller.jpg

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Selling (everything comes from a pet/smoke free home)

(shipped to USA)
PixelJunk Shooter PSN Code (USA) ($9)
2815B7AC8CB9A175792FC4E99637ADAC7BB18BBD.PNG

Logitech GT Force - $52
Barely used. I hear it works with GT5, but I'm unable to test it. My PS3 recognizes it though. It will come in the original box.
Pending
image001hmb9.jpg

Hot Newz 64 VHS - $8
I'm unable to test it, as I don't own a VCR anymore, but it looks to be in great condition
image002omqh.jpg

Audio Authority component/optical/coax/RCA auto-switching switch box - $110
Works/looks as new. Handles HD resolutions great.
image003fm8g.jpg

Shadow of the Colossus (Black label) - $12
Mint condition
image004lmeg.jpg

Saturn USB Pad (new) - $25
image005tm5h.jpg

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Want to buy:

Mad Catz Standard Edition Fight Stick - any system
- basically I just want this for the case (face plate, housing, base plate)
- don't care about the condition of the buttons, stick, or PCB - you can gut/keep those parts if you like

I'm in the continental US and am ready to Paypal. Send me a PM if you've got one to let go!

friskykillface said:
U.S Only for everything, sorry international gaf

Selling : apple iphone 3GS 32 GB unlocked -$355 shipped
pm me for more pics/questions
it's my bros, kept in great condition , a couple scuffs, screen has no cracks.
firmware is version 4.0.1 (8a306) , 05.13.04
CIMG5045.jpg

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt94/jayjayslay/CIMG5052.jpg
http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt94/jayjayslay/CIMG5051-1.jpg
http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt94/jayjayslay/CIMG5054.jpg
http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt94/jayjayslay/CIMG5051.jpg
http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt94/jayjayslay/CIMG5048.jpg
http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt94/jayjayslay/CIMG5015.jpg

selling/trading

anyone have a mint or sealed copy of call of duty 4-xbox 360?
I'm looking to trade it for my sealed PS3 copy of call of duty 4

i have a sealed Killzone 2, Infamous , Ratchet and clank future: tools of destruction would like one of the following for each one : they can be opened/ mint or sealed
Resistance 2
motorstorm pacific rift
final fantasy 13

tell me what you got.

775f2ff8-1.jpg

bump

WANT TO BUY:

I can pay via Paypal only!
Message me with the shipped cost. My zip-code is 98445

Looking to buy the following items. All must be in working order & include all cables,controllers,etc.. unless noted:

Xbox 360 "jasper" system w/ HDMI. Controller must be wireless. Doesn't need to include hdmi cable,already have some.

Japanese PS2 system.

Sega Dreamcast system.

Sega Saturn system (round buttons only!!!). Must include either av or s-video cable.

Sega Cd System. Must come with genesis system & av or s-video cable.

3do System

PS1 or Ps2 dual shock controller. Doesn't matter what brand.

Xbox1 wireless controller. Logitech version.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Looking to sell my copy of Gran Turismo 5 for $45 shipped. I just don't have the time :\

zlatko

Banned
Caj814 said:
Positive Feedback to zlatko got the game fast and in great condition along with tracking. Thanks again.

Positive Feedback for Caj814. Really easy to get payment from and get his game out fast. Would gladly do business with again. :)

Cloudy

Banned
I have an unopened copy of Enslaved for 360. Will sell for $30 shipped but I'm open to trades (ps2/ps3/psp) also. pm me

*insert obvious avatar quote*

Depending, it could go for as much as $300.

I love Japanese translations:
Dear business partner.
Payment was completed.
Product launch, please.
I am waiting for the report of the date and the pursuit number sent out.
My best regards. Thank you.

MrDaravon

I tried to be specific in the item descriptions to try to avoid having to take pictures of everything right off the bat, but if you would like pictures or have any questions please ask me before buying! Have tons of feedback on here, CAG, Ebay, etc. (All under the same name)

-Paypal only!
-Unless otherwise noted, everything below is NOT a Greatest Hits/etc. version. Also I tried to be specific when noting condition of items, but generally speaking if there is very slight scratching or wear I probably didn't mention it. Again, please let me know if you have any questions/concerns regarding the condition of a specific item.
-No Club Nintendo codes in any of these (if any of these even had them...), sorry.
-Prices are shipped in the US; will ship internationally but shipping will be higher obviously.
-I will not break up guides and games or bundles excluding the one specific exception I list in the huge guide bundle. Will completely ignore you if you ask, sorry.

Willing to trade for or possibly outright buy (if the price is right):
-Strategy guides for:
Mana Khemia 2
Prinny
Lego Star Wars Complete Saga
Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time
MagnaCarta II
GTA 4: Episodes from Liberty City
Fable III Limited Edition
Metroid: Other M​
-Xbox/Wii/PSN point cards/codes
-Non-Platinum Hits version of (the original) Assassin's Creed for 360, must be in good shape

Selling

SNES
-----
-Final Fantasy III - $50 / Complete and in-box. Box, manual, etc all have some wear but not major. Still has the 2-sided map but NOT the poster/ad. Still has the baggie for the game but no plastic sleeve (no idea if it had one originally). We do NOT have a SNES, so I have no way of testing if the battery currently works.
-Lufia II Rise of the Sinistrals - $40 / Complete and in-box. Box is completely intact but moderately beat up (apparently it got knocked around in a car trunk). Still has white boxing inside, baggie for game (no plastic sleeve, no idea if it had one originally) and manual and map in great shape. We do NOT have a SNES, so I have no way of testing if the battery currently works.

GBA (everything below is in-box and are "legit" copies, no bootlegs)
-----
-Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Four Swords with NP Strategy Guide - $15 / Complete and in-box. Box/white box interior is a little beat up. Price sticker on box and small price sticker on back of cart. No cart baggie, but has all inserts (manual, ads, etc). Guide has moderate to heavy wear to outside/spine, bent cover, etc.
-Castlevania Double Pack with Harmony of Dissonance Strategy Guide - $25 / Complete and in-box. Has baggie for cart and manual, everything like new except crease in top inside fold of box. Guide is a HoD / Contra Advance combo guide by Brady; is like new except for price sticker on spine/back.
-Fire Emblem with NP Strategy Guide - $25 / Complete and in-box. Everything like new, has cart baggie, manual, and all ads/inserts. Guide has light to moderate wear on outside/spine, fine inside. Pending out
-Final Fantasy I & II Dawn of Souls with Strategy Guide - $20 / Complete and in-box, everything like new, has cart baggie, manual, and ad insert. Guide is like new.
-Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones with NP Strategy Guide - $25 / Complete and in-box, everything like new, has cart baggie, manual, and ad insert. Only blemish is a EBGames price sticker on box, probably easily removable but have not attempted. Guide has very light shelf wear.
-Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 with Prima Strategy Guide - $20 / Complete and in-box. Box has slight dent on top. Has baggie for cart, as well as manual and all ad inserts. Also has a sealed Item: 03 e-reader card, as well as a loose Item: 04 e-reader cart. Was purchased off ebay some time back, I'm guessing the loose card did not originally come in the game? Guide is like new. SOLD
-Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World Player's Choice edition with NP Strategy Guide - $15 / Complete and in-box. Box has some dents and is missing the left inside flap (blame Gamestop). Still has baggie cart, manual, and a game map/poster thingie. Guide is like new.
-Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island Player's Choice edition with NP Strategy Guide - $30/ STILL FACTORY SEALED. Guide has light to moderate wear on outside and spine, clean inside.
-Golden Sun with Golden Sun 1 & 2 Prima Guide - $25 / Complete and in-box. Like new, has cart baggie, manual and all inserts (map, ads, etc). Guide has moderate wear on outside, but mostly clean inside.
-Sword of Mana with Strategy Guide - $12 / Complete and in-box. Like new, has manual and all inserts but no cart baggie. Guide has lighht to moderate wear, but still intact, tight/clean pages.

DS (everything below is in-box and are "legit" copies, no bootlegs)
-----
-Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin with Strategy Guide - $25 / Complete with box and manual. Guide is like new.
-Megaman Zero Bundle - $70 / Megaman Zero Collection (sealed), Megaman ZX (sealed), and Megaman ZX Advent (opened but complete and mint). Includes all available guides: MMZ (light shelfwear), MMZ 2 (sealed), MMZ (very light shelfwear, price sticker), MMZ 4 (very light shelfwear), MMZX (like new).
-Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations - $12/ Complete with box and manual.
-Stylus bundle - $5 / Final Fantasy IV branded white stylus (DS Lite), Dragon Quest Orange Slime stylus (DS Lite), Zelda Phantom Hourglass quill stylus (DS Lite, still in box), Animal Cross green stylus pen. SOLD

PSP
-----
-Megaman X Maverick Hunter & Megaman Powered Up - $15 / Both complete with box and manual

Gamecube
-----
-Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes with Strategy Guide - $30 / Complete with box and manual. Discs mint/near mint, case has price stickers on front and back. Guide is like new with only very slight shelf wear.
-Skies of Arcadia Legends - $15 / Complete with box and manual, disc mint. SOLD

PS1
-----
-Castelvania Symphony of the Night with Prima Strategy Guide - $25 / Complete with box and manual. Case has a crack and scuffing, and disc is light to moderately scratched, but plays fine. Guide has light wear on outside.
-Resident Evil 3: Nemesis with Strategy Guides - $10 / Complete with box and manual, small price sticker on case, some light/tiny scratches on disc. Comes with Versus Strategy Guide (intact but moderate to heavy wear outside, poster intact) and Gamepro mini-guide.
-Resident Evil 2 Greatest Hits edition with Versus Strategy Guide - $12 / Complete with box and manual, Leon's disc has some light scratching, price stickers on case. Guide is intact but has moderate to heavy wear, mainly on outside. If there was a poster enclosed it is not included.
-Valkyrie Profile with Valkyrie Profile Lenneth Strategy Guide - $75 / Complete with box and manual. Very light scratching on disc 1, and even lighter/fewer on disc 2. Guide is the guide for the PSP version of the game; my understanding is that the games are identical or close to identical, but be aware. Guide is like new.
-Tomb Raider 2 Greatest Hits edition with Tomb Raider I & II Guide - $6 / Complete with box and manual, small crack in front of case. Guide has moderate wear on outside; also the paper doll pages (what) are still intact.
-Star Ocean The Second Story with Strategy Guide - $30 / Complete with box and manual, discs appear flawless/nearly flawless. Guide has price sticker on front and some wear on edges/spine but is in good shape, inside is clean/tight.
-Spyro bundle - $20 / Spyro the Dragon (Greatest Hits, price sticker on box, disc appears to have been resurfaced?), Spyro Ripto's Rage (Greatest Hits, factory sealed), Spyro Year of the Dragon (Greatest Hits, price sticker on back of box, some scratching on disc). All 3 have guides; Spyro 1 has GH guide (light wear), Spyro 2 (moderate to heavy wear) and Spyro 3 (like new with price stickers).
-Parasite Eve with Strategy Guide - $12 / Complete with box and manual. Disc 1 has some very light scratching, disc 2 mint/near mint. Also still had demo disc included (also mint). Guide has only slight wear/aging on outside, clean inside.
-Metal Gear Solid with Millenium Strategy Guide - $10 / Complete with box and manual. Small price sticker on box. Disc 1 has some light scratching, disc 2 near mint. Manual has slight wear. Small stickers around inside rings of the 2 discs from the store it came from (have not attempted removal). Guide has light wear on outside and price sticker.
-Grandia with Strategy Guide - $40 / Complete with box and manual. Disc 1 has heavy light scratching (no idea) but plays fine, disc near near mint. Has price sticker on back of box (EBGames, should be removable). Guide has only very slight wear.
-Final Fantasy IX with Strategy Guide - $25 / Complete with box and manual. All discs flawless/near flawless, still has PlayOnline (ha!) insert. Guide is like new (dunno about PlayOnline though!).
-Final Fantasy VII with both Versus and Brady Straegy Guides - $80 / Complete with box and manual. All discs appear to be flawless, or at least 99% flawless (I knew this one would be asked about). Manual also still like new. Versus Guide has moderate to heavy wear on outside/spine, but is mostly fine inside and poster is still attached. Brady Guide has light shelfwear.

PS2
-----
-Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition with DMC 3 Strategy Guide - $10 / SEALED. Also worth noting this is the version that was in the Trilogy box, so it is a black box version of the game (was only sold stand-alone as Greatest Hits in the red box). Guide is like new, but is for regular DMC3, no guide was released for SE.
-Megaman X Collection - $30 / Complete with box and manual
-Megaman Anniversary Collection - $10 / Complete with box and manual. Also including The Official Guide to Mega Man, a hilarious guide put out for Megamans 1-3 and the first Gameboy game, where the author makes up a ton of fiction and interviews. Hilarious stuff. Moderate wear and bend in cover, inside clean except for writing first page.
-Tales of Destiny 2 Mega Hits edition JAPANESE IMPORT - $10 / Complete with box and manual. Again, this is the Japanese ToD2.
-Silent Hill Origins with Strategy guide - $40 / Factory Sealed, guide is like new.

Misc.
-----
-Final Fantasy Tactics Original Soundtrack - $12/ OST for the original PS1 FFT. Still has the outer box, insert and Moogle card, but NOT the poster. Discs have just a couple very small scratches/smudges but obviously play fine.
-Project Majestic Mix Squaredance Limited Edition - Make Offer / Outer boxing has some wear but in overall decent shape, discs near mint (just one or two tiny scratches on disc 2). Still has insert, cards, and insert numbering it #574/1000.
-Project Majestic Mix: A Tribute to Nobuo Uematsu Gold edition - Make Offer / Case insert still in good shape, but outer plastic on casing fairly worn. Numbered #1315/1500. Inside insert in good shape, discs have some light scratching/smudging (this was not originally mine) but play fine.
-Chrono Cross US pre-order clock - $10 / Box still intact but pretty aged/worn. Clock in good shape but has some scuffing on face (apparently from being inside the box?). Fair warning however there does not seem to be the thing that props the clock up, so you would need to prop it up with something if you want to actually display it. Pending out

Individual Guides
-----
-New Super Mario Bros Wii - $10 / Like new. SOLD
-Phantasy Star III Strategy Guide - $10 / Like new. SOLD
-Phantasy Star IV Strategy Guide - $15/ Light outside wear. SOLD

Loose Guide Bundle - $60 / I will ONLY break individual guides off if you are buying something else (at $5 each).
-----
-Borderlands (mint)
-Final Fantasy III (DS) (mint)
-Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings (slight shelfwear, poster still attached)
-Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (guide in decent shape but missing map/poster)
-Phantom Brave Strategy guide (mint)
-La Pucelle Tactics (moderate to heavy wear on outside but clean inside)
-Makai Kingdom (near mint, but crease in spine)
-Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories (PSP & PS2 version of guide)
-Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles (mint)
-Super Smash Bros. Brawl (mint but missing poster)
-Paper Mario (pretty beat up, mainly on outside)
-Super Mario 64 (wear, mostly on outside)
-Sonic the Hedgehog 1 & 2 (light wear)
-Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition (SEALED)
-Battlefield Bad Company 2 (mint)
-Japanese Chibi-Robo guide; mainly notable because it also contains the CD soundtrack for the game, which was the only way to obtain the soundtrack (was not sold seperately) (mint)
-Black & White (very light wear)
-Diablo II (mint)
-Mario Kart Wii (mint, missing poster)
-Mario Kart 64 (light to moderate wear on outside)
-Unlimited SaGa mini-Guide (like new)
-Ulitimate Unauthorized Nintendo! Game Strategies (1989, 100 games listed, moderate wear)
-Diablo 2 Strategy Guide (like new)
-Black & White Strategy Guide (light wear)

Freebies with anything over $20
-----
-Xbox 360 HDD Transfer Kit / Version -01, this is the ORIGINAL transfer kit. As far as I know this works from the 20 to 120 gigs, not sure about going up to 250 gigs, you have been warned!
-Xbox 360 Halo 3/Master Chief faceplate
-Digital Devil Saga 1 soundtrack (disc only, game with game)
-Atlus strap (I think it's for use with a cellphone maybe?)
-Grandia 3 pre-order belt clip/compass

Toys
-----
Doing 2 bundles; each is $50, or I will do both for $75. I will NOT break down the bundles any further. Aside from being dusty in storage, what you see is what you get, they're all in pretty much great shape. I will pack as well as I can, but take what you see at face value. If you have any more specific questions or concerns please ask before buying.

Bundle 1 - All kinds of random stuff
Capcom Figures (Jin, Chun-li & Ibuki): http://i52.tinypic.com/b4uezk.jpg
Escaflowne Figures (1): http://i56.tinypic.com/fc5ljk.jpg
Escaflowne Figures (2): http://i51.tinypic.com/wk5j0l.jpg
Final Fantasy Summons Figures: http://i52.tinypic.com/2hd7kex.jpg
Shin Megami Tensei Figures (please note that Luficer on the far right has a bunch of pieces and is a pain in the ass to keep upright): http://i51.tinypic.com/rc90f4.jpg
Star Wars: http://i56.tinypic.com/vz8psk.jpg
Unicron (only piece missing is his little black transforming buddy, will try to find this): http://i56.tinypic.com/154wtc9.jpg

Bundle 2 - All Halo
Main noteworthy thing is that I believe that one of every armor "type" of Halo 3 variants are included below; the blue Recon armor was only available through mail-in. Also included are the mini-Halo figures, and two Halo: Reach figures.
Halo (1): http://i54.tinypic.com/1tws93.jpg
Halo (2): http://i53.tinypic.com/am8n44.jpg
Halo (3): http://i52.tinypic.com/148ix3m.jpg
Halo (4): http://i52.tinypic.com/4toymh.jpg
Halo (5): http://i56.tinypic.com/ejsuf5.jpg

EYEL1NER

Well, I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, but I guess I will warn people away from dealing with ReconYoda.

In October, I asked if anyone had an iPod Touch that they would sell me, as I was deploying and wanted to get one for my trip/stay. The post office here sucks though and the iPod got lost for two weeks or so, then returned to him. In that time, since I was leaving short notice, I went ahead and bought a new iPod. He offered to overnight it back to me, but since I bought another one and wasn't sure his would arrive, I declined and asked for my money back. He said he didn't have it, but could line up another buyer.

Two weeks ago, being kind of irritated that I had money tied up for a month in this, I went ahead and pm'd him asking if he had sold it, and if not, could he just go ahead and send it to me, and I would give it to my wife for Christmas. He said he would send it the next day. I pm'd him the next day asking if he had a tracking number for me, and then after a couple days asking if he sent it. It's been two weeks and I have not heard from him, but he's been on GAF all the while.

I messaged him Tuesday around lunch time saying I'd take it to paypal if I did not hear from him in 24 hours. I added that if there was something going on, to tell me. If he is laid up in the hospital right now and accessing GAF by laptop or something and unable to ship, I'd understand that. But no response.
Of course I haven't deployed, it got pushed back several times and then outright canceled. But here I am with no Xmas present for my wife or $180.

Maybe Paypal can work something out.
He seemed cool, oh well.

Edit: Or does anyone have any other options? Is it two early? I mean, he was supposed to ship on the 19th and has not responded since then, despite being online. The person it was supposed to have been shipped to never received anything.

Looking to trade:

God Of War III. Played about an hours worth and it's just not for me.
Also have Call Of Duty: Black Ops (PS3).

Looking for Disgaea 3 and Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes (PS3).

Shoot me a pm if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom