• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Drkirby said:
Battlefield 1943 Code (PS3 Version) x2: $5 each.

Its the code that came with Ultimate Edition of Battlefield Bad Company 2, and I believe you get access to 'Onslaught Mode' for Battlefield 2 also. Don't need the codes, so I am selling the 1943 codes and going to give away the VIP club code. I'll give any taker first dibs on the VIP codes before just giving them away also.
For a new page

friskykillface said:
U.S Only for everything, sorry international gaf

Selling : apple iphone 3GS 32 GB unlocked -$350 shipped
pm me for more pics/questions
it's my bros, kept in great condition , a couple scuffs, screen has no cracks.
firmware is version 4.0.1 (8a306) , 05.13.04
CIMG5045.jpg

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt94/jayjayslay/CIMG5052.jpg
http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt94/jayjayslay/CIMG5051-1.jpg
http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt94/jayjayslay/CIMG5054.jpg
http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt94/jayjayslay/CIMG5051.jpg
http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt94/jayjayslay/CIMG5048.jpg
http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt94/jayjayslay/CIMG5015.jpg

bump

will add more stuff in a bit.

IrishNinja

Spiderjericho said:
Positive Feedback for IrishNinja. Pretty patient, fast payment and good communication.

stupid-awesome feedback for SpiderJericho; great communication, great shipping (well packaged box + UPS/tracking), dude actually undersold his product in my opinion - box/TE stick are like new! seriously would buy from again, anyone looking for a quality arcade stick should hit him up. Thanks again for the great price, man.

also: still looking to trade, got a few PM offers but nothing's panned out yet, so here i go again -

Have: (im obviously trying to move my collection over to Steam, natch :D

Dragon Age: Origins (360)
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 (360)
God of War Collection (ps3)
KOTOR 1 & 2 (xbox)
Shadow of the Colossus & ICO (PS2)
Beyond Good & Evil (PS2)
Psychonauts (PS2)
Bioshock (360)
Orange Box (360)
Ghostbusters (360)
Mass Effect (360)
Rock Band 1 (360)
Max Payne 1 & 2 (xbox)

Want to trade for (PS3 preferred on all titles, will trade for 360 though unless otherwise labeled):

Nier
DJ Hero 1/2
Alan Wake
Super Street Fighter IV (PS3)

prolly more to post later, might put them up for sale closer to the steam holiday sale, hoping for swaps for now though - hit me up!

I have codes for Mass Effect 2, a Cerberus Network code and a Collector's Edition armor code, I'd like to sell both of them for $25, or I'd trade both of them for a Cladun PSN code.

Also I have a copy of Fallout New Vegas for the PS3, used but in mint condition. It originally came in the collector's edition so it doesn't come with a slipcover, and I'm just selling the game, not any of the extras. I'd like to get $40 shipped for it.

knee

Anyone have use for a Guitar Hero Bundle for PS3?

Here's what it consists of:
3 Guitars (All Les Paul)
  • 1 x UK Faceplate Guitar (This was the one I used. Didn't play a ton, never even got to expert)
  • 1 x Black Guitar (Brand New, Never used)
  • 1 x Aerosmith Guitar (seems to power up, but I could never get it to pair properly)

And the following games. (All PS3, bold indicates new and sealed.)
  • GH Aerosmith
  • GH III
  • GH World Tour
  • GH Metallica
  • GH Smash Hits
  • Lego Rockband
  • Rockband AC / DC Live

I might have more for the bundle, but I need to take another look.

Hex

Banned
Selling:

Bluray:

Ghost in the Shell Innocence - $43 shipped

Nintendo DS-

Pokemon Soul Silver - $20

Other:

Metal Gear Solid 20th anniversary Kubricks

Set of 4 (unopened) $30

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
got a FREAKS AND GEEKS: complete series i'd sure like to trade away to someone for a good wii game, 360 game, something. it's used, but barely watched; i've had it forever, i gave it another chance, and i just do not care about it.

if anyone has a list of games/dvds they're looking to trade and would want this, shoot me a pm!

NoRéN

Positive Feedback for Jazzy Network.
-fast shipping
-games were well packaged
-Okami looks untouched.

Highly recommended. Thank you!

Anybody have study kits or guides that you're looking to sell for the following certification examinations:

CompTIA Security+
CompTIA A+
CCNA

If so, please pm me.

Looking to sell a bunch of stuff. LMK if you're interested. Everything is complete and includes shipping.

Xbox 360:

Dead or Alive 4 - $10
Splinter Cell: Conviction - $15
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection - $15
Tomb Raider Anniversary - $10
Tomb Raider Legend - $8
Tomb Raider Underworld - $10
Fable 2 - $15
Gears of War - $8
Virtua Fighter 5 Online - $8
Street Fighter 4 - $8

PS3:

Valkyria Chronicles - $20
God of War 3 - $25
Little Big Planet - $20

Wii:

Metroid Prime Trilogy - $55

PS2:

Wild Arms 4 - $20

PS1:

Azure Dreams - $30
Megaman Legends - $25
Grandia - $30

All prices are negotiable. Will knock off some bucks if you buy more than 1. Need to get rid of these please!

xaosslug

+1 grande-positive feedback for Cmagus! The game arrived from up North quickly, and in minty-fine condition. Awesome dood to trade with. :D

Next 12 Month Card is up for sale. $39.99 for "Buy it Now", or Bidding starts at $10.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180599947588

These have been going very fast lately. I guess I've been picking up some last minute shoppers. I listed one before going to bed last night and it sold within only two hours!

Don't forget: If you want to bypass Ebay and shipping physical cards, send me a PM and I'll gladly sell you a code through there. Already done so for a couple of GAFers - MikeE21286 and Chep - dunno if they left feedback here or not, but consider this my good (if belated) feedback for them.

diffusionx

Gold Member
Selling a PSP - 3001, mint condition barely played with screen protector over front since minute 1. Comes with carrying case, 4GB memory card, Lumines, and WipeOut Pure for $110 shipped. Thanks!

Hex

Banned
Hex said:
Selling:

Bluray:

Ghost in the Shell Innocence - $43 shipped

Nintendo DS-

Pokemon Soul Silver - $20

Other:

Metal Gear Solid 20th anniversary Kubricks

Set of 4 (unopened) $30

Adding:

Final Fantasy XIII Collector's edition guide. (out of wrapping...barely) $15 shipped

Bump for four pages later...

IrishNinja said:
stupid-awesome feedback for SpiderJericho; great communication, great shipping (well packaged box + UPS/tracking), dude actually undersold his product in my opinion - box/TE stick are like new! seriously would buy from again, anyone looking for a quality arcade stick should hit him up. Thanks again for the great price, man.

Thanks.

All items are in good to great condition. Some of the packaging of the sticks may have been damaged during the initial shipment to me, but the actual sticks are all practically new, just tested once to ensure they work. All of them have all SANWA parts, no need for a mod.

Buyer MUST pay shipping. My zip is 92277. Before you pm, please understand an arcade stick+packaging weighs 10+ pounds, so depending on where you live, the shipping may get high. You're looking in the neighborhood of $18 to $30+ depending on where you live and what shipping service you like ($30+ for Canadians via UPS ground).

Looking to sell:

HRAP EX w Sanwa parts $75 (Xbox joystick)

Madcatz SFIV SE PS3 w all Sanwa $50 (this thing has all Sanwa parts, so it's comparable to a TE except for the cord compartment, cable length and swappable art, GREAT DEAL if you're looking for a stick)

Qanba Arcade Fightstick 2 PS3 $70

Qanba Arcade Fightstick 2 Xbox $70

Black Playstation 2 Slim $40

ATI 4890 (ASUS EAH4890) for sale. Looking for $80. I'm out of town if you can wait until Wednesday, I'll post pictures.

Thinking about selling a modded Sega Saturn with a crap-load of games. Have Radiant Silvergun, Shining Force 3 (US), Panzer Dragoon Saga (US), SFA2, SFA3 (JP), Castlevania Symphony of the Night (JP) and a lot of the best Saturn games released during its lifetime.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Selling (everything comes from a pet/smoke free home) (Prices are shipped to USA)

PixelJunk Shooter PSN Code (USA) ($6)
2815B7AC8CB9A175792FC4E99637ADAC7BB18BBD.PNG

Hot Newz 64 VHS - $7
I'm unable to test it, as I don't own a VCR anymore, but it looks to be in great condition
image002omqh.jpg

Audio Authority component/optical/coax/RCA auto-switching switch box - $100
Works/looks as new. Handles HD resolutions great.
image003fm8g.jpg

Saturn USB Pad (new) - $20
image005tm5h.jpg

Want
Resistance 2 for cheap ($10)

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
I have a complete Dead Rising 2 for PS3 in excellent condition. I'm looking to do a trade for either game below for PS3:

GT5
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood

Trade would also need to be in excellent condition, and be complete.

Ettie

Prices include US shipping to the lower 48. Would much prefer to trade for wants, but if you must spend money, who am I to stand in your way? (and by money, I mean PayPal and US only.)

Have:

Golden Sun: TLA - 27
SMB4 Advance (SMB3) - 10
Golden Sun - 15
Desert Strike Advance - 8
Super Mario Advance (SMB2) - 14
FF 1 & 2 Dawn of Souls - 15
Mario Kart Super Circuit - 12
FF VI Advance - 36
Super Ghouls N' Ghosts - 10
Final Fantasy Tactics - 10 SOLD
F-Zero Maximum Velocity - 6

NOTE: DS Case Prints are not perfect! Do not expect frame-able quality!

100_1645.jpg

100_1646.jpg

100_1644.jpg

100_1643.jpg

100_1642.jpg

100_1641.jpg

100_1640.jpg

100_1647.jpg

100_1648.jpg

100_1650.jpg

WANT:

Bayonetta PS3
Ys VII
Ys OiF
PSN $$
MS Spacebucks
60gb 360 HD

x Maiku x

Everything listed is mint and complete. I can take requests for anything in Japan or bid on Yahoo Japan auctions. I'm also working on an import service website community for things from Japan. Please let me know if you want to be part of the 'beta'! Thanks!

For sale:

Have:

Japanese games/goods:

-Mother 3 Deluxe Box- Includes Mother 3 game, Red M3 Gameboy Micro, Gameboy Micro case, Pouch & Franklin badge (Japan exclusive, Rare)
-Super Mario 25th Anniversary Book: Not the book included with All-stars. This is an official standalone 'book'. Includes interviews, history, stickers, posters, mini-orchestrated soundtrack, guide book and more. Only in Japanese. (New)
-Blue Dragon 5 Figure collectible set with 360 faceplate (Japan exclusive, Unopened)
-Mr. Saturn Mother 2 plush (With ball & chain)
-Mother 1 Figure Set
-No More Heroes 2 Hopper's Edition (New)
-No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise Erotic Portrait Pack: Sweet Mango Version (Sealed)
-Japanese PSN/Wii/360 Cards
-*Can also take requests for anything in Japan*

360:

-Mass Effect 2 Limited Collector's Edition (Sealed)
-Halo: Reach Recon Helmet
-Limited Edition Elite Armor & Falcon Avatar Prop
-Noble 6 Avatar Helmet

Other:

-Final Fantasy VII GH (US, PS1)
-Age of Mythology: Collector's Edition (Includes everything including CD key)
-Star Wars Galaxies: Collector's Edition (Includes everything, virtually unused)
-Lost Planet Pre-Order Figure
-Conker: Live & Reloaded Plush doll (Sealed)
-Ninja Gaiden Wall Scroll
-Paypal

Looking for:

-Paypal

Crisis

Banned
Ho, ho, ho! How's everyone's holiday doing? I'm stopping in to let you all know that I've updated the NeoGAF User Feedback List to be accurate as of this post. Most of you children have been very good this year! Santa should leave something nice in your stockings. But there are those children who have been very naughty. Children like soul4ger and especially redshoepaul will get at least half a turd in their stockings!

I'd also like to take the opportunity to congratulate and welcome Sailor Daravon to NeoGAF Plus! Merry Christmas, you filthy animal!

demigod

Can I get a price check please. Trying to sell a 360 for my nephew since he doesn't buy xbox live cards so we told him to just get a ps3. All my other nephews have a ps3 and his stingy brother who has a ps3 is OCD.

Anyways this is what he has, thanks.

120gb Elite 360
1 black controller, 1 white controller
Call of Duty : Black Ops
Madden 11
UFC Undisputed 2010
Fallout 3 Platinum hits
Grand Theft Auto 4 Platinum hits

MrDaravon

Finally got off my ass and put in pictures, as well as added some things. I apologize for the pictures as I hate it when people post tons of pics, but if I make them any smaller they're pointless. I'll only bump this one time more before putting everything on ebay to avoid that.

SailorDaravon said:
I tried to be specific in the item descriptions to try to avoid having to take pictures of everything right off the bat, but if you would like pictures or have any questions please ask me before buying! Have tons of feedback on here, CAG, Ebay, etc. (All under the same name)

-Paypal only!
-Unless otherwise noted, everything below is NOT a Greatest Hits/etc. version. Also I tried to be specific when noting condition of items, but generally speaking if there is very slight scratching or wear I probably didn't mention it. Again, please let me know if you have any questions/concerns regarding the condition of a specific item.
-No Club Nintendo codes in any of these (if any of these even had them...), sorry.
-Prices are shipped in the US; will ship internationally but shipping will be higher obviously.
-I will not break up guides and games or bundles excluding the one specific exception I list in the huge guide bundle. Will completely ignore you if you ask, sorry.

Willing to trade for or possibly outright buy (if the price is right):
Mana Khemia 2 Strategy Guide
Prinny Strategy Guide
Lego Star Wars Complete Saga Strategy Guide
MagnaCarta II Strategy Guide
GTA 4: Episodes from Liberty City Strategy Guide
Fable III Limited Edition Strategy Guide
Metroid: Other M Strategy Guide

-Xbox/Wii/PSN point cards/codes

Selling
GBA (everything below is in-box and are "legit" copies, no bootlegs)
-----
6gyhvq.jpg

-Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Four Swords with NP Strategy Guide - $15 / Complete and in-box. Box/white box interior is a little beat up. Price sticker on box and small price sticker on back of cart. No cart baggie, but has all inserts (manual, ads, etc). Guide has moderate to heavy wear to outside/spine, bent cover, etc.

2m7ci87.jpg

-Final Fantasy I & II Dawn of Souls with Strategy Guide - $20 (PENDING) / Complete and in-box, everything like new, has cart baggie, manual, and ad insert. Guide is like new.

2ccupmu.jpg

-Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World Player's Choice edition with NP Strategy Guide - $15 / Complete and in-box. Box has some dents and is missing the left inside flap (blame Gamestop). Still has baggie cart, manual, and a game map/poster thingie. Guide is like new.

2ajoq4h.jpg

-Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island Player's Choice edition with NP Strategy Guide - $30 / STILL FACTORY SEALED. Guide has light to moderate wear on outside and spine, clean inside.

2j2g46q.jpg

-Sword of Mana with Strategy Guide - $12 (PENDING) / Complete and in-box. Like new, has manual and all inserts but no cart baggie. Guide has lighht to moderate wear, but still intact, tight/clean pages.

DS (everything below is in-box and are "legit" copies, no bootlegs)
-----
2an32f.jpg

-Megaman Zero Bundle - $70 / Megaman Zero Collection (sealed), Megaman ZX (sealed), and Megaman ZX Advent (opened but complete and mint). Includes all available guides: MMZ (light shelfwear), MMZ 2 (sealed), MMZ (very light shelfwear, price sticker), MMZ 4 (very light shelfwear), MMZX (like new).

PSP
-----
-Megaman X Maverick Hunter $8 / Complete with box and manual

Xbox 360
-----
2zicy1h.jpg

-Devil May Cry 4 Collector's Edition with Strategy Guide - $15 / Complete with box, manual, and bonus disc, but NOT the anime DVD disc. Guide is like new.

PS1
-----
23h92y9.jpg

-Tomb Raider 2 Greatest Hits edition with Tomb Raider I & II Guide - $6 / Complete with box and manual, small crack in front of case. Guide has moderate wear on outside; also the paper doll pages (what) are still intact.

wre155.jpg

-Star Ocean The Second Story with Strategy Guide - $30 / Complete with box and manual, discs appear flawless/nearly flawless. Guide has price sticker on front and some wear on edges/spine but is in good shape, inside is clean/tight.

2a5j38o.jpg

-Spyro bundle - $20 / Spyro the Dragon (Greatest Hits, price sticker on box, disc appears to have been resurfaced?), Spyro Ripto's Rage (Greatest Hits, factory sealed), Spyro Year of the Dragon (Greatest Hits, price sticker on back of box, some scratching on disc). All 3 have guides; Spyro 1 has GH guide (light wear), Spyro 2 (moderate to heavy wear) and Spyro 3 (like new with price stickers).

2qxw1g0.jpg

-Metal Gear Solid with Millenium Strategy Guide - $10 / Complete with box and manual. Small price sticker on box. Disc 1 has some light scratching, disc 2 near mint. Manual has slight wear. Small stickers around inside rings of the 2 discs from the store it came from (have not attempted removal). Guide has light wear on outside and price sticker.

25tc23b.jpg

-Grandia with Strategy Guide - $40 / Complete with box and manual. Disc 1 has heavy light scratching (no idea) but plays fine, disc near near mint. Has price sticker on back of box (EBGames, should be removable). Guide has only very slight wear.

25iruk4.jpg

-Final Fantasy IX with Strategy Guide - $25 / Complete with box and manual. All discs flawless/near flawless, still has PlayOnline (ha!) insert. Guide is like new (dunno about PlayOnline though!).

28bruxv.jpg

-Final Fantasy VII with both Versus and Brady Straegy Guides - $80 / Complete with box and manual. All discs appear to be flawless, or at least 99% flawless (I knew this one would be asked about). Manual also still like new. Versus Guide has moderate to heavy wear on outside/spine, but is mostly fine inside and poster is still attached. Brady Guide has light shelfwear.

PS2
-----
z48cm.jpg

-Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition with DMC 3 Strategy Guide - $10 / SEALED. Also worth noting this is the version that was in the Trilogy box, so it is a black box version of the game (was only sold stand-alone as Greatest Hits in the red box). Guide is like new, but is for regular DMC3, no guide was released for SE.

fxqdtk.jpg

Megaman X Collection & Anniversary Collection & Official Guide to Megaman - $35 -Megaman X - Complete with box and manual
-Megaman Anniversary Collection - Complete with box and manual.
-The Official Guide to Mega Man - A hilarious guide put out for Megamans 1-3 and the first Gameboy game, where the author makes up a ton of fiction and interviews. Hilarious stuff. Moderate wear and bend in cover, inside clean except for writing first page.

20ru3pv.jpg

-Tales of Destiny 2 Mega Hits edition JAPANESE IMPORT - $10 / Complete with box and manual. Again, this is the Japanese ToD2.

330h5lj.jpg

-Silent Hill Origins with Strategy guide - $40 / Factory Sealed, guide is like new.

Soundtracks
-----
2870pb7.jpg

-Project Majestic Mix Squaredance Limited Edition - Make Offer / Outer boxing has some wear but in overall decent shape, discs near mint (just one or two tiny scratches on disc 2). Still has insert, cards, and insert numbering it #574/1000.
-Project Majestic Mix: A Tribute to Nobuo Uematsu Gold edition - Make Offer / Case insert still in good shape, but outer plastic on casing fairly worn. Numbered #1315/1500. Inside insert in good shape, discs have some light scratching/smudging (this was not originally mine) but play fine.

Movies/TV
-----
fm18r7.jpg

-Inglorious Basterds (Widescreen) and Gran Torino (fullscreen) DVDs- $6 for both
-True Blood Season 1 Blu-ray - $25

i1cw7l.jpg

Loose Guide Bundle - $60 / I will ONLY break individual guides off if you are buying something else (at $5 each).
-----
-Borderlands (mint)
-Final Fantasy III (DS) (mint)
-Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings (slight shelfwear, poster still attached)
-Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (guide in decent shape but with some marking, and missing map/poster)
-Phantom Brave Strategy guide (mint)
-La Pucelle Tactics (moderate to heavy wear on outside but clean inside)
-Makai Kingdom (near mint, but crease in spine)
-Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories (PSP & PS2 version of guide)
-Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles (mint)
-Super Smash Bros. Brawl (mint but missing poster)
-Paper Mario (pretty beat up, mainly on outside)
-Super Mario 64 (wear, mostly on outside)
-Sonic the Hedgehog 1 & 2 (light wear)
-Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition (SEALED)
-Battlefield Bad Company 2 (mint)
-Japanese Chibi-Robo guide; mainly notable because it also contains the CD soundtrack for the game, which was the only way to obtain the soundtrack (was not sold seperately) (mint)
-Black & White (very light wear)
-Diablo II (mint)
-Mario Kart Wii (mint, missing poster)
-Mario Kart 64 (light to moderate wear on outside)
-Unlimited SaGa mini-Guide (like new)
-Ulitimate Unauthorized Nintendo! Game Strategies (1989, 100 games listed, moderate wear)
-Diablo 2 Strategy Guide (like new)
-Black & White Strategy Guide (light wear)

Freebies with anything over $20
-----
-Xbox 360 HDD Transfer Kit / Version -01, this is the ORIGINAL transfer kit. As far as I know this works from the 20 to 120 gigs, not sure about going up to 250 gigs, you have been warned!
-Digital Devil Saga 1 soundtrack (disc only, came with game)

Toys
-----
Doing 2 bundles; each is $50, or I will do both for $75. I will NOT break down the bundles any further. Aside from being dusty in storage, what you see is what you get, they're all in pretty much great shape. I will pack as well as I can, but take what you see at face value. If you have any more specific questions or concerns please ask before buying.

Bundle 1 - All kinds of random stuff
Capcom Figures (Jin, Chun-li & Ibuki): http://i52.tinypic.com/b4uezk.jpg
Escaflowne Figures (1): http://i56.tinypic.com/fc5ljk.jpg
Escaflowne Figures (2): http://i51.tinypic.com/wk5j0l.jpg
Final Fantasy Summons Figures: http://i52.tinypic.com/2hd7kex.jpg
Shin Megami Tensei Figures (please note that Luficer on the far right has a bunch of pieces and is a pain in the ass to keep upright): http://i51.tinypic.com/rc90f4.jpg
Star Wars: http://i56.tinypic.com/vz8psk.jpg
Unicron (only piece missing is his little black transforming buddy, will try to find this): http://i56.tinypic.com/154wtc9.jpg

Bundle 2 - All Halo 3 & Reach figures
Main noteworthy thing is that I believe that one of every armor "type" of Halo 3 variants are included below; the blue Recon armor was only available through mail-in. Also included are the mini-Halo figures, and two Halo: Reach figures.
Halo (1): http://i54.tinypic.com/1tws93.jpg
Halo (2): http://i53.tinypic.com/am8n44.jpg
Halo (3): http://i52.tinypic.com/148ix3m.jpg
Halo (4): http://i52.tinypic.com/4toymh.jpg
Halo (5): http://i56.tinypic.com/ejsuf5.jpg

I'm trying to save up for a iTouch 4g 32gb (willing to get one here on GAF as well)

so I'm selling my Wii loaded with stuff:

s_wii.jpg

This Wii System comes with all the following in all original boxes and packaging (not pictured) :

Wii System
2 Wii Remotes
1 Nunchuck
Classic Controller
Silver Gamecube Controller
All Original Packaging and Accessories (Stand, Remote Bar, Boxes, etc)
Component Cables
Standard RGB Cables
Wii Sports (+in custom plastic Wii Game Case)
Sin and Punishment (N64) - Downloaded VC Game
Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64) - Downloaded VC Game
Zelda (NES) - Downloaded VC Game
Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES) - Downloaded VC Game
River City Ransom (NES) - Downloaded VC Game
300 Wii Points still on system as well

I am willing to throw money in and trade for a iTouch 4g as well for this. ^_^

Also, anyone getting rid of a 4g iTouch for a good price I'll bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom