• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
moop2000 said:
I'm just gauging interest on these guys. I'm thinking $500 shipped for all three but I'm open to offers. Just hit me up in a PM.

Rohby-Metal-Gear-Solid-Resin-Figures-Group-of-Three.jpg

Did you make those? They are fucking awesome. If I was rich you'd have a deal :lol

My Sales:

Have:
Battlefield VIP Code $5
Battlefield 1943 XBLA Code $8
Fable 3 Collector's DLC $20
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 11 with Gun 360. $50 Shipped
-Game is basically in mint condition. The gun has been used. The trigger is a little bit tighter than retail but works just fine.

Need some money for Christmas, so here we go.....

Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike JPN PS2 - pending
Disc flawless, case and instructions good

Vampire Chronicle for Matching Service JPN Dreamcast - pending
Disc and instructions flawless, cd case has 2 inch crack in bottom right corner

Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence: Limited Edition - SOLD
Also comes with MGS Saga Vol. 1 & 2
Game unopened, limited edition disc opened but flawless

Paypal please, if you have any questions about them or would like better pictures please just ask!

Ettie

Prices include US shipping to the lower 48. Would much prefer to trade for wants, but if you must spend money, who am I to stand in your way? (and by money, I mean PayPal and US only.)

Have:

Golden Sun: TLA - 27
SMB4 Advance (SMB3) - 10
Golden Sun - 15
Desert Strike Advance - 8
Super Mario Advance (SMB2) - 14
FF 1 & 2 Dawn of Souls - 15
Mario Kart Super Circuit - 12
FF VI Advance - 36
Super Ghouls N' Ghosts - 10
Final Fantasy Tactics - 10 SOLD
F-Zero Maximum Velocity - 6

NOTE: DS Case Prints are not perfect! Do not expect frame-able quality!

100_1645.jpg

100_1646.jpg

100_1644.jpg

100_1643.jpg

100_1642.jpg

100_1641.jpg

100_1640.jpg

100_1647.jpg

100_1648.jpg

100_1650.jpg

Want:

Bayonetta PS3
Ys VII
Ys OiF
PSN $$

MrDaravon

Still looking for a non-PH copy of Assassin's Creed 1 for 360 for $12ish. For some reason it's impossible to find this freaking thing locally, I hit up multiple Gamestops today and either they didn't have it, they had disc only, or one place had it complete but it literally looked like someone took out the cover insert and used it to wipe their ass then put it back :lol

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
moop2000 said:
I'm just gauging interest on these guys. I'm thinking $500 shipped for all three but I'm open to offers. Just hit me up in a PM.

Rohby-Metal-Gear-Solid-Resin-Figures-Group-of-Three.jpg

man I love these but that price makes me cry :(

xaosslug

for trade/sale - all games/items are in mint/complete condition unless otherwise noted - PM me any/all offers you might have.

has:

Gameboy Original Games (cart only, all in very good condition, PIC):
Baseball
Operation C
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Konami Edition
TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Ultra Edition
Yoshi
David Crane's The Rescue of Princess Blobette (torn label)
Robocop (no label)

Gameboy Color Game:
Star Wars Yoda Stories

DS accessories:
Taito Paddle Controller DS (White)

SNES:
Final Fantasy III (mint/complete)

Wii:
Sin & Punishment: Star Successor (sealed)

PSP:
Armored Core: Formula Front (region 4)
Coded Arms Contagion (region 2)
Field Commander (region 4)
Star Wars: Battlefront - Elite Squadron (region 4)
Starwars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (region 4)
Super Hind (region 2)
SWAT: Target Liberty (region 4)
Worms: Open Warfare 2 (region 4)

PS1:
Resident Evil Directors cut
Jet Moto
The powerpuff Girls Chemical X-Traction
Battle Arena Toshinden

PS2:
Tales of the Abyss (sealed, about 2 in. long slice in the cellophane that goes through plastic and insert)

PS3:
Madden 08 (disc only)
The Saboteur
Stormrise (region 2)
Valkyria Chronicles
White Knight Chronicles (Japanese import )
X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Uncaged Edition

360:
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: World at War
Wired Headphones
Ethernet Plug

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

Blu-ray:
This Is It! (2-disc)

DVD:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief

MISC:
VMbluDrive External Blu-ray/DVD player
Sony 16GB S Series Walkman Video MP3 Player
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) artwork/inserts
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) manuals
2 Forza 2 manuals
Mass Effect artwork/insert
Sega Superstars Tennis (360) artwork/insert
Boys & Girls Club XBL avatar hoodie code
Crackdown 2 Agency Helicopter code

Truespeed

I have a Civilization V Steam code for sale. Looking for $38.

Also looking for the following 360 games:

Bayonetta
Crackdown
Forza 3

Must be in excellent condition.

Located in Canada.

Alucrid

Banned
letsbereasonable said:
Positive feedback for both ShinAmano and Alucrid. Great sellers that shipped quick.

A little late, but positive feedback for letsbereasonable as well. Great buyer. Positive feedback for Unregistered007 as well, same reason. :D

WTS:

360 - Fable 3 - 34 shipped. Mint.

cyclenut

Last Bump. Auctions end tomorrow! The following games have been listed on ebay. Please take a look at your convenience. Thanks!

http://shop.ebay.com/civic82/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

Playstation 1 games:

Resident Evil Director's Cut
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3 Nemesis

Playstation 2 games:

Persona 3 FES Deluxe
Persona 4
Mana Khemia Box Set
Mana Khemia 2 Box Set
Atelier Iris 1
Atelier Iris 2
Arelier Iris 3
Street Fighter Anthology
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X

I have plenty of feedback at various sites including here.

Please click to see my GAF Feedback

Cmagus

I have a small bundle of games and accessories I would like to trade it for possibly a PS2 doesn't matter what make.I am in Canada so if anyone wants to trade here is what I have and please I am only looking for a PS2

Nintendo Wii:
-----------------
Monster Hunter Tri (I'll throw in the Classic controller as well)
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Red Steel 2 (I'll throw in the Wii motion plus attachment)
Wii Lan Adapter (allows ethernet connection to internet)

Playstation 3:
---------------------
Demons Souls

Den_John

kitchenmotors said:
I actually have two of these things I bought at Toys R Us on clearance for $20 each. Sadly, the backlight stopped working on them and apparently it's a well known issue with these PSone LCD screens. I barely used the one and the other was still sealed.

Make sure if you get a hold of someone who has one, it's in working order!

Thx for the feedback!

Edit: or a Thrustmaster LCD XL Screenmate will do it also ...

1900.gif

Den_John said:
I'm looking for a Sony PSOne LCD screen (SCPH-131). I can pay with PayPal, bank transfer, ... and I live in Belgium, Europe. Anyone who can help me?

Example picture:

psonebox.jpg

I have five of these sitting in a crate in my basement, mint and unopened. I'd love to get one to you, but I'm scared about shipping costs to Belgium.

boiled goose

good with gravy
Selling on ebay, ending in less than 2 hours. You might be able to get some very good deals:

amtentori said:
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (Nintendo DS, 2009)

Professor Layton and the Curious Village (DS)

The Conduit (Limited Edition) (Wii, 2009)

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (Game Cube)

Elebits (Wii, 2006)

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past w Four Swords [GBA]

Classic Controller [ Never used ] Nintendo Wii

New Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo DS)

Soul Bubbles (Nintendo DS, 2008)

NBA Street Vol. 2 (Game Cube)

link

knee

keeblerdrow said:
I have five of these sitting in a crate in my basement, mint and unopened. I'd love to get one to you, but I'm scared about shipping costs to Belgium.

Then sell him two!

Are you waiting for the PSone to come back out? :lol

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Selling (everything comes from a pet/smoke free home) (Prices are shipped to USA)

PixelJunk Shooter PSN Code (USA) ($9)
2815B7AC8CB9A175792FC4E99637ADAC7BB18BBD.PNG

Uncharted 2 GOTY DLC Code ($20)
($35 worth of content)
# 3 Downloadable Content packs that include 19 skins, 4 maps, and one new game mode.
# 3 boosters for use in online multiplayer modes including "Currency Multiplier," "Golden Guns," and early access to "Revenge."
# 4 Uncharted: Eye of Indra animated motion comics.
# 2 multiplayer skins of characters featured in the Eye of Indra motion comic series.
# 4 PlayStation Network Avatar Packs including 18 premium Uncharted avatars.
# Pinball Heroes--Uncharted PSP game.

F0CC781E7BBFA481A4A6CD1FFD43497B241A91BF.PNG

Hot Newz 64 VHS - $8
I'm unable to test it, as I don't own a VCR anymore, but it looks to be in great condition
image002omqh.jpg

Audio Authority component/optical/coax/RCA auto-switching switch box - $110
Works/looks as new. Handles HD resolutions great.
image003fm8g.jpg

Shadow of the Colossus (Black label) - $12
Mint condition
image004lmeg.jpg

Saturn USB Pad (new) - $25
image005tm5h.jpg

robot

I have Castlevania: Lords of Shadow for the xbox360. Comes complete in mint condition from a smoke/pet free home. Asking price is $35 shipped in the U.S. Let me know!

Frostburn

WTB: Call of Duty Black Ops PC CDKEY, Steam version or retail is fine. Looking to buy for around $35 as I already own the Xbox 360 version, just want to play online with a few friends on PC. Thanks!

Downhome

I started a few eBay auctions tonight - it kills me to have listed this stuff on eBay finally, but I'm getting married in less than a year and I'll need the cash:

Sega Genesis / CD system w/ 3 games including Sonic CD:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330505066886

N64 system w/ 4 games including Ocarina of Time and 3 controllers:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330505062480

SNES system w/ 5 games including Mario All-Stars & Link to the Past complete in boxes:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330505057047

NES system w/ 7 games including Super Mario Bros. 2 & Adventures of Link complete in boxes:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330505048789&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

And I also have a new & sealed Mario 64 for N64 listed as well:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330502010252

I'm looking to sell a complete and like new Japanese limited edition of Shenmue II for the Dreamcast for $40 shipped.

I'm also looking to sell a complete and in excellent condition Japanese Sonic Adventure 2 Birthday Pack for $20 shipped.

If you buy both games, I'll add the @barai edition of Eternal Arcadia for $5 more!

Pictures are available via PM. I'm a member of NeoGAF Gold, so buy with confidence!

The games are also available for auction on eBay.

Aumann

I have this download code a friend gave me but I'm not interested in this. Looking to trade for a 1200 point card (even exchange). Reply to me here and send me a pm.
CIMG0195.jpg

knee

Aumann said:
I have this download code a friend gave me but I'm not interested in this. Looking to trade for a 1200 point card (even exchange). Reply to me here and send me a pm.
CIMG0195.jpg

They don't sell 1200 point cards... do they?

I thought it was only 1600 and 4000

sk3tch

Looking to buy a mint or new copy of Demon's Souls for PS3 (NA version) - it can be the original or Greatest Hits version. PM me with your price (including shipping). I'm in the U.S.

Jomjom

Banned
For Trade or Sale (I will check what you've got to trade):

20,000 Wii VC points
  • Wayyyy too many points in my account I'll never use, so looking to trade these. Games will be gifted through the Wii gift system. You do NOT need to trade for or buy all 20,000 pts at once.

Zelda II: Adventures of Link (GBA Classic NES series) - $15 shipped
  • Complete with everything, even the plastic bag for the cartridge

Agarest: Generations of War Collector's Edition (PAL PS3 Disc Version) - $60 shipped
Collector's Edition contains:
  • Everything is LIKE NEW, not even shelf wear
  • PS3 game w/ manual, with LE version of box art, PS3 case
  • Hard box outside (like the MGS4 LE Box)
  • 48 pg Artbook
  • A3 Poster
  • 6 Postcards of female characters

Repost:

*Update*

Added Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Edition PS3 Import Console. In pristine condition! Pics soon to come.

Stuff for sale/trade! I just came back from living in Japan for almost two years...I brought back a lot of stuff, and need to get rid of a lot of it (due to lack of space). =/

Lots of random Japanese goodies such as Anime DVD's, Anime T-shirts, posters, keychains, etc.

Link to my list

Here's a Breakdown of Everything I'm selling. Updated.

M-EDGE Mocha GO! Jacket for Amazon Kindle (Latest Generation + e-Luminator2 Booklight

Price $28 Shipped

Details:

Barely Used, Less than a couple weeks
Light is designed for case, light mounts in pouch on case.
Retails together for over $50 + tax

Click here for more details: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=24602033&postcount=4243

Photos:

t2GY+

Tyr1+

Xch4+

Click here for more photos: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=24602033&postcount=4243

Aspire® easyStore H340 with 3 Terabytes of Storage. Max 8 Terabytes.

Price $299 + Shipping.

Details:
1TB + 2TB WD Green Drives
This thing still has the plastic on it.
Includes all Documentation and Discs
Goes for nearly $400 online with only 1TB of Space

Photos:

Hpdt+

More photos on request.

Network Bundle

Price $55 Shipped.

Details:
Linksys WRT54G-TM Router with DD-WRT Firmware ($30 shipped individually)
Linksys WRTU54G-TM (Factory Sealed) - ($18 Shipped individually)
Netgear GS605 5-Port 10/100/1000M Gigabit Switch ($22 shipped individually)

Price of individual items are besides the name of the item.

Photos:
rLfr+

More photos on request.

Dreamcast Bundle

Price $75.

Details

Working Dreamcast
2 Controllers
2 VMUS
1 Keyboard
1 Rumble Pack
All Cords and Cables

Over 7 Games (including Shenmue mint), and tons of Demos.

Click here for in depth details: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=24643402&postcount=4281

Photos:

dZnh+

Click here for more photos: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=24643402&postcount=4281

Fling Smash (Wii)

Price $18 Shipped

Details:

Never been opened, factory sealed.

Photos

jiVr+

PM me with any questions. I can almost always ship same day, or next day at latest.

Thanks!

MrDaravon

Doing a bump, I'll probably do one more with pictures on Friday then put everything on ebay.

SailorDaravon said:
I tried to be specific in the item descriptions to try to avoid having to take pictures of everything right off the bat, but if you would like pictures or have any questions please ask me before buying! Have tons of feedback on here, CAG, Ebay, etc. (All under the same name)

-Paypal only!
-Unless otherwise noted, everything below is NOT a Greatest Hits/etc. version. Also I tried to be specific when noting condition of items, but generally speaking if there is very slight scratching or wear I probably didn't mention it. Again, please let me know if you have any questions/concerns regarding the condition of a specific item.
-No Club Nintendo codes in any of these (if any of these even had them...), sorry.
-Prices are shipped in the US; will ship internationally but shipping will be higher obviously.
-I will not break up guides and games or bundles excluding the one specific exception I list in the huge guide bundle. Will completely ignore you if you ask, sorry.

Willing to trade for or possibly outright buy (if the price is right):
-Strategy guides for:
Mana Khemia 2
Prinny
Lego Star Wars Complete Saga
Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time
MagnaCarta II
GTA 4: Episodes from Liberty City
Fable III Limited Edition
Metroid: Other M​
-Xbox/Wii/PSN point cards/codes
-Non-Platinum Hits version of (the original) Assassin's Creed for 360, must be in good shape

Selling

SNES
-----
-Final Fantasy III - $50 / Complete and in-box. Box, manual, etc all have some wear but not major. Still has the 2-sided map but NOT the poster/ad. Still has the baggie for the game but no plastic sleeve (no idea if it had one originally). We do NOT have a SNES, so I have no way of testing if the battery currently works.

GBA (everything below is in-box and are "legit" copies, no bootlegs)
-----
-Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Four Swords with NP Strategy Guide - $15 / Complete and in-box. Box/white box interior is a little beat up. Price sticker on box and small price sticker on back of cart. No cart baggie, but has all inserts (manual, ads, etc). Guide has moderate to heavy wear to outside/spine, bent cover, etc.
-Castlevania Double Pack with Harmony of Dissonance Strategy Guide - $25 / Complete and in-box. Has baggie for cart and manual, everything like new except crease in top inside fold of box. Guide is a HoD / Contra Advance combo guide by Brady; is like new except for price sticker on spine/back.
-Final Fantasy I & II Dawn of Souls with Strategy Guide - $20 / Complete and in-box, everything like new, has cart baggie, manual, and ad insert. Guide is like new.
-Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones with NP Strategy Guide - $25 / Complete and in-box, everything like new, has cart baggie, manual, and ad insert. Only blemish is a EBGames price sticker on box, probably easily removable but have not attempted. Guide has very light shelf wear.
-Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World Player's Choice edition with NP Strategy Guide - $15 / Complete and in-box. Box has some dents and is missing the left inside flap (blame Gamestop). Still has baggie cart, manual, and a game map/poster thingie. Guide is like new.
-Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island Player's Choice edition with NP Strategy Guide - $30/ STILL FACTORY SEALED. Guide has light to moderate wear on outside and spine, clean inside.
-Golden Sun with Golden Sun 1 & 2 Prima Guide - $25 / Complete and in-box. Like new, has cart baggie, manual and all inserts (map, ads, etc). Guide has moderate wear on outside, but mostly clean inside.
-Sword of Mana with Strategy Guide - $12 / Complete and in-box. Like new, has manual and all inserts but no cart baggie. Guide has lighht to moderate wear, but still intact, tight/clean pages.

DS (everything below is in-box and are "legit" copies, no bootlegs)
-----
-Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin with Strategy Guide - $25 / Complete with box and manual. Guide is like new.
-Megaman Zero Bundle - $70 / Megaman Zero Collection (sealed), Megaman ZX (sealed), and Megaman ZX Advent (opened but complete and mint). Includes all available guides: MMZ (light shelfwear), MMZ 2 (sealed), MMZ (very light shelfwear, price sticker), MMZ 4 (very light shelfwear), MMZX (like new).

PSP
-----
-Megaman X Maverick Hunter & Megaman Powered Up - $15 / Both complete with box and manual

Gamecube
-----
-Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes with Strategy Guide - $30 / Complete with box and manual. Discs mint/near mint, case has price stickers on front and back. Guide is like new with only very slight shelf wear.

PS3
-----
-Metal Gear Solid 4 PS3/Bluetooth headset - $8 /Comes with the headset, USB charging cable, carry case, and manual. Was opened and box discarded, but was never used.

Xbox 360
-----
-Devil May Cry 4 Collector's Edition with Strategy Guide - $15 / Complete with box, manual, and bonus disc, but NOT the anime DVD disc. Guide is like new.

PS1
-----
-Castlevania Symphony of the Night with Prima Strategy Guide - $25 / Complete with box and manual. Case has a crack and scuffing, and disc is light to moderately scratched, but plays fine. Guide has light wear on outside.
-Resident Evil 3: Nemesis with Strategy Guides - $10 / Complete with box and manual, small price sticker on case, some light/tiny scratches on disc. Comes with Versus Strategy Guide (intact but moderate to heavy wear outside, poster intact) and Gamepro mini-guide.
-Resident Evil 2 Greatest Hits edition with Versus Strategy Guide - $12 / Complete with box and manual, Leon's disc has some light scratching, price stickers on case. Guide is intact but has moderate to heavy wear, mainly on outside. If there was a poster enclosed it is not included.
-Valkyrie Profile with Valkyrie Profile Lenneth Strategy Guide - $75 / Complete with box and manual. Very light scratching on disc 1, and even lighter/fewer on disc 2. Guide is the guide for the PSP version of the game; my understanding is that the games are identical or close to identical, but be aware. Guide is like new. SOLD
-Tomb Raider 2 Greatest Hits edition with Tomb Raider I & II Guide - $6 / Complete with box and manual, small crack in front of case. Guide has moderate wear on outside; also the paper doll pages (what) are still intact.
-Star Ocean The Second Story with Strategy Guide - $30 / Complete with box and manual, discs appear flawless/nearly flawless. Guide has price sticker on front and some wear on edges/spine but is in good shape, inside is clean/tight.
-Spyro bundle - $20 / Spyro the Dragon (Greatest Hits, price sticker on box, disc appears to have been resurfaced?), Spyro Ripto's Rage (Greatest Hits, factory sealed), Spyro Year of the Dragon (Greatest Hits, price sticker on back of box, some scratching on disc). All 3 have guides; Spyro 1 has GH guide (light wear), Spyro 2 (moderate to heavy wear) and Spyro 3 (like new with price stickers).
-Parasite Eve with Strategy Guide - $12 / Complete with box and manual. Disc 1 has some very light scratching, disc 2 mint/near mint. Also still had demo disc included (also mint). Guide has only slight wear/aging on outside, clean inside.
-Metal Gear Solid with Millenium Strategy Guide - $10 / Complete with box and manual. Small price sticker on box. Disc 1 has some light scratching, disc 2 near mint. Manual has slight wear. Small stickers around inside rings of the 2 discs from the store it came from (have not attempted removal). Guide has light wear on outside and price sticker.
-Grandia with Strategy Guide - $40 / Complete with box and manual. Disc 1 has heavy light scratching (no idea) but plays fine, disc near near mint. Has price sticker on back of box (EBGames, should be removable). Guide has only very slight wear.
-Final Fantasy IX with Strategy Guide - $25 / Complete with box and manual. All discs flawless/near flawless, still has PlayOnline (ha!) insert. Guide is like new (dunno about PlayOnline though!).
-Final Fantasy VII with both Versus and Brady Straegy Guides - $80 / Complete with box and manual. All discs appear to be flawless, or at least 99% flawless (I knew this one would be asked about). Manual also still like new. Versus Guide has moderate to heavy wear on outside/spine, but is mostly fine inside and poster is still attached. Brady Guide has light shelfwear.

PS2
-----
-Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition with DMC 3 Strategy Guide - $10 / SEALED. Also worth noting this is the version that was in the Trilogy box, so it is a black box version of the game (was only sold stand-alone as Greatest Hits in the red box). Guide is like new, but is for regular DMC3, no guide was released for SE.
-Megaman X Collection - $30 / Complete with box and manual
-Megaman Anniversary Collection - $10 / Complete with box and manual. Also including The Official Guide to Mega Man, a hilarious guide put out for Megamans 1-3 and the first Gameboy game, where the author makes up a ton of fiction and interviews. Hilarious stuff. Moderate wear and bend in cover, inside clean except for writing first page.
-Tales of Destiny 2 Mega Hits edition JAPANESE IMPORT - $10 / Complete with box and manual. Again, this is the Japanese ToD2.
-Silent Hill Origins with Strategy guide - $40 / Factory Sealed, guide is like new.

Soundtracks
-----
-Project Majestic Mix Squaredance Limited Edition - Make Offer / Outer boxing has some wear but in overall decent shape, discs near mint (just one or two tiny scratches on disc 2). Still has insert, cards, and insert numbering it #574/1000.
-Project Majestic Mix: A Tribute to Nobuo Uematsu Gold edition - Make Offer / Case insert still in good shape, but outer plastic on casing fairly worn. Numbered #1315/1500. Inside insert in good shape, discs have some light scratching/smudging (this was not originally mine) but play fine.

Loose Guide Bundle - $60 / I will ONLY break individual guides off if you are buying something else (at $5 each).
-----
-Borderlands (mint)
-Final Fantasy III (DS) (mint)
-Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings (slight shelfwear, poster still attached)
-Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (guide in decent shape but with some marking, and missing map/poster)
-Phantom Brave Strategy guide (mint)
-La Pucelle Tactics (moderate to heavy wear on outside but clean inside)
-Makai Kingdom (near mint, but crease in spine)
-Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories (PSP & PS2 version of guide)
-Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles (mint)
-Super Smash Bros. Brawl (mint but missing poster)
-Paper Mario (pretty beat up, mainly on outside)
-Super Mario 64 (wear, mostly on outside)
-Sonic the Hedgehog 1 & 2 (light wear)
-Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition (SEALED)
-Battlefield Bad Company 2 (mint)
-Japanese Chibi-Robo guide; mainly notable because it also contains the CD soundtrack for the game, which was the only way to obtain the soundtrack (was not sold seperately) (mint)
-Black & White (very light wear)
-Diablo II (mint)
-Mario Kart Wii (mint, missing poster)
-Mario Kart 64 (light to moderate wear on outside)
-Unlimited SaGa mini-Guide (like new)
-Ulitimate Unauthorized Nintendo! Game Strategies (1989, 100 games listed, moderate wear)
-Diablo 2 Strategy Guide (like new)
-Black & White Strategy Guide (light wear)

Freebies with anything over $20
-----
-Xbox 360 HDD Transfer Kit / Version -01, this is the ORIGINAL transfer kit. As far as I know this works from the 20 to 120 gigs, not sure about going up to 250 gigs, you have been warned!
-Digital Devil Saga 1 soundtrack (disc only, game with game)
-Atlus strap (I think it's for use with a cellphone maybe?)
-Grandia 3 pre-order belt clip/compass

Toys
-----
Doing 2 bundles; each is $50, or I will do both for $75. I will NOT break down the bundles any further. Aside from being dusty in storage, what you see is what you get, they're all in pretty much great shape. I will pack as well as I can, but take what you see at face value. If you have any more specific questions or concerns please ask before buying.

Bundle 1 - All kinds of random stuff
Capcom Figures (Jin, Chun-li & Ibuki): http://i52.tinypic.com/b4uezk.jpg
Escaflowne Figures (1): http://i56.tinypic.com/fc5ljk.jpg
Escaflowne Figures (2): http://i51.tinypic.com/wk5j0l.jpg
Final Fantasy Summons Figures: http://i52.tinypic.com/2hd7kex.jpg
Shin Megami Tensei Figures (please note that Luficer on the far right has a bunch of pieces and is a pain in the ass to keep upright): http://i51.tinypic.com/rc90f4.jpg
Star Wars: http://i56.tinypic.com/vz8psk.jpg
Unicron (only piece missing is his little black transforming buddy, will try to find this): http://i56.tinypic.com/154wtc9.jpg

Bundle 2 - All Halo
Main noteworthy thing is that I believe that one of every armor "type" of Halo 3 variants are included below; the blue Recon armor was only available through mail-in. Also included are the mini-Halo figures, and two Halo: Reach figures.
Halo (1): http://i54.tinypic.com/1tws93.jpg
Halo (2): http://i53.tinypic.com/am8n44.jpg
Halo (3): http://i52.tinypic.com/148ix3m.jpg
Halo (4): http://i52.tinypic.com/4toymh.jpg
Halo (5): http://i56.tinypic.com/ejsuf5.jpg

Looking to sell a bunch of stuff. LMK if you're interested. Everything is complete and includes shipping.

Xbox 360:

Dead or Alive 4 - $10
Splinter Cell: Conviction - $15
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection - $15
Tomb Raider Anniversary - $10
Tomb Raider Legend - $8
Tomb Raider Underworld - $10
Fable 2 - $15
Gears of War - $8
Gears of War 2 - $12
Virtua Fighter 5 Online - $8
Street Fighter 4 - $8

PS3:

Valkyria Chronicles - $20
God of War 3 - $25
Little Big Planet - $20

Wii:

Okami - $12 (no watermark)
Metroid Prime Trilogy - $55

PS2:

Wild Arms 4 - $20

PS1:

Azure Dreams - $30
Megaman Legends - $25
Grandia - $30

All prices are negotiable. Will knock off some bucks if you buy more than 1. Need to get rid of these please!

Caj814

for new page
Caj814 said:
Selling my Dual modded(PS1/360) T5 Stick
$120 + shipping

* Originally a Tekken 5 Anniversary Stick
* Custom Vewlix art and plexiglass panel from Art's Hobbies with a minor crack near one of the buttons
* Fitted with a white Sanwa JLF joystick with dust cover and white buttons
* Dual modded by akuma001 with a PS1 and 360 PCB
* Was recently repaired and maintained to make sure everything is in working order
* Original T5 box intact

Pelican PS1-PS2 Adapter

$20 + shipping

* Original Pelican PS3 converter still in perfect working condition.
* No box

$135 + Shipping for Stick + Adapter when bought together

PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

NoRéN

Positive Feedback for SailorDaravon.
-answers PM quickly
-super fast shipping
-everything was packaged well
Thanks!

Den_John

keeblerdrow said:

I found someone in the UK, I only need to make a good deal with him. Anyway, thanks for your offer!

knee

g35twinturbo said:
Since this got moved it seems it doesn't get as much love as it should. :(

I'd agree that the thread doesn't fly with updates and new merch, etc-- however, I still think that this is the proper place for the thread. :-]

xaosslug

for trade/sale - all games/items are in mint/complete condition unless otherwise noted - PM me any/all offers you might have.

has:

Gameboy Original Games (cart only, all in very good condition, PIC):
Baseball
Operation C
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Konami Edition
TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Ultra Edition
Yoshi
David Crane's The Rescue of Princess Blobette (torn label)
Robocop (no label)

Gameboy Color Game:
Star Wars Yoda Stories

DS accessories:
Taito Paddle Controller DS (White)

SNES:
Final Fantasy III (mint/complete)

Wii:
Sin & Punishment: Star Successor (sealed)

PSP:
Armored Core: Formula Front (region 4)
Coded Arms Contagion (region 2)
Field Commander (region 4)
Star Wars: Battlefront - Elite Squadron (region 4)
Starwars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (region 4)
Super Hind (region 2)
SWAT: Target Liberty (region 4)
Worms: Open Warfare 2 (region 4)

PS1:
Resident Evil Directors cut
Jet Moto
The powerpuff Girls Chemical X-Traction
Battle Arena Toshinden

PS2:
Tales of the Abyss (sealed, about 2 in. long slice in the cellophane that goes through plastic and insert)

PS3:
Madden 08 (disc only)
Madden 11
Stormrise (region 2)
Valkyria Chronicles
White Knight Chronicles (Japanese import )
X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Uncaged Edition

360:
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: World at War
Wired Headphones
Ethernet Plug

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

Blu-ray:
This Is It! (2-disc)

DVD:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief

MISC:
VMbluDrive External Blu-ray/DVD player
Sony 16GB S Series Walkman Video MP3 Player
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) artwork/inserts
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) manuals
2 Forza 2 manuals
Mass Effect artwork/insert
Sega Superstars Tennis (360) artwork/insert