• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

knee

360 Bundle - [P] = Platinum Hits, All are New and Sealed - $51 shipped
  • The Saboteur
  • Brutal Legend
  • Ms. Pac Man XBL Code
  • Bioshock [P]
  • Dead Rising [P]
  • Devil May Cry 4 [P]
  • Lost Planet [P]

Bioshock 2, special edition, sealed - $45 shipped (it is heavy)
  • Sleeve is a little dinged, but the rest is sealed and untouched.
  • I have one for PS3, and one for 360.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (PS3) , sealed - $22 shipped

Stencil said:
WTB Worthwhile GCN imports (JAP/PAL). I really have no idea where to start; I just got a freeloader. Uuuh... Doshin the Giant? Any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Doshin (PAL), Giftpia (JP), Kururin Squash (JP), Bonk remake, Adventure Island remake (though it's for out for WiiWare now), Naruto maybe if you like fighters

--

For sale/trade
Club Nintendo codes:
Super Mario Galaxy
Sin & Punishment

xaosslug

for trade/sale - all games/items are in mint/complete condition unless otherwise noted - PM me any/all offers you might have.

has:

Gameboy Original Games (cart only, all in very good condition, PIC):
Baseball
Operation C
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Konami Edition
TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Ultra Edition
Yoshi
David Crane's The Rescue of Princess Blobette (torn label)
Robocop (no label)

Gameboy Color Game:
Star Wars Yoda Stories

DS accessories:
Taito Paddle Controller DS (White)

SNES:
Final Fantasy III (mint/complete)

Wii:
Sin & Punishment: Star Successor (sealed)

PSP:
Armored Core: Formula Front (region 4)
Coded Arms Contagion (region 2)
Field Commander (region 4)
Star Wars: Battlefront - Elite Squadron (region 4)
Starwars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (region 4)
Super Hind (region 2)
SWAT: Target Liberty (region 4)
Worms: Open Warfare 2 (region 4)

PS1:
Resident Evil Directors cut
Jet Moto
The powerpuff Girls Chemical X-Traction
Battle Arena Toshinden

PS2:
Tales of the Abyss (sealed, about 2 in. long slice in the cellophane that goes through plastic and insert)

PS3:
Madden 08 (disc only)
Stormrise (region 2)
Valkyria Chronicles
White Knight Chronicles (Japanese import )
X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Uncaged Edition

360:
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Wired Headphones
Ethernet Plug

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

Blu-ray:
This Is It! (2-disc)

DVD:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief

MISC:
VMbluDrive External Blu-ray/DVD player
Sony 16GB S Series Walkman Video MP3 Player
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) artwork/inserts
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) manuals
2 Forza 2 manuals
Mass Effect artwork/insert
Sega Superstars Tennis (360) artwork/insert
Boys & Girls Club XBL avatar hoodie code
Crackdown 2 Agency Helicopter code

sk3tch

Still looking for an authentic/genuine old-style Microsoft Xbox 360 120GB or 250GB hard drive (transfer cable is a plus)...I'm looking to move from an old-style Xbox 360 to another old-style Xbox 360. Please PM price with shipping (U.S.).

EDIT: no longer needed! :)

thank you to knee and EYEL1NER for sending me PMs RE: the woot.com deal. awesome community we have here...thanks a ton guys!

Complete unless otherwise specified

kinect sensor. no game - SOLD
Lufia and the Fortress of Doom SNES - cart only - $30
Alundra PSX - $20
Mega Man Legends PSX - $25
FlingSmash with Wii Remote Plus - $40
Super Mario All-Stars SNES - cart only - $25
The Saboteur PS3 - $15
Chrono Trigger SNES - cart only - $35
Final Fantasy III SNES - cart only - $30

Will have more coming up later.

paypal, or trade for a dsi xl

Don't know if the prices are good or not, so if some prices seem crazy, please let me know.

fernoca

sk3tch said:
Super Mario All-Stars for Nintendo Wii - new/sealed bonus CD soundtrack, booklet, and outer box ONLY (no game):
SOLD! shipped via USPS First Class if you pay with PayPal gift.

(click to enlarge)

I have great feedback! Please PM. Thanks!
Awesome-ly positive feedback to sk3tch!
Friendly, shipped super fast and arrived safe too.

29wqotj.jpg

:D :D
Thanks. :)

bubnbob

Banned
Anyone selling their Mario AllStars? Or try to find one at a store for me?

Tried to find one and I guess everyone snatched on up. Willing to pay extra(+trade) if you find one at a store to help a bro out.

Amory

Anyone have a wii bundle for sale? Black or red system is preferred but I'd probably be interested in white at the right price. PM me please

moop2000 said:
All prices include shipping in the U.S.

Official Dreamcast VGA Adaptor - $95
IMG_2130.jpg

If only this was $30 cheaper I'd jump on it.

Anyway I'm looking for a mint copy of the PAL version of New Super Mario Bros for the Wii.

NoRéN

Looking to buy:
-Official Nintendo Gamecube Black Controller in good condition
-Official Nintendo Gamecube Memory Card
-Gamecube controller extension cord
-His and Her Circumstances Vol. 5

Can pay through paypal, amazon GCs, etc. Or, I can trade for them. All I have available for trade is:
-Beauty and the Beast 3 Disc(2 bluray/1 dvd) Bluray combo pack [sealed]
-Flingsmash [never played]
-GTA IV [360]

I have plenty of positive feedback, always answer PMs, and pay fast. PM me with offers. Thanks!

Crisis

Banned
Hey guys. I just wanted to go ahead and update the NeoGAF User Feedback List once more before Christmas. I'm headed out of town to see family, and the likelihood is that I won't get a chance to update this again until after Christmas. Hope everything goes well for you all and have a happy holiday!

asdad123

asdad123 said:
Anyone interested in a BC 60gb PS3?

Im going to be receiving a 320gb slim move bundle, so I have no need for the 60gb one and I never play PS2 games anyway.

Comes with a sixaxis controller, cables, and a HDMI if you want it.

Send me a PM if interested.

Looking for $215 plus shipping.

mwd00i.jpg

110g2tg.jpg

Bump

How much do you guys think I'll be able to get for a 360 Pro with a 250gb hard drive? No controllers, no games, no headset. just the console, power cables, authentic hard drive, and whatever AV cables it came with

Caj814

Shipping rates apply. PM me if you are interested.

*Broken*
Pelican PS2 to PS3 adapter. It needs a new USB wire installed to get it working again
$5

WBQufl.jpg

Used
Street Fighter IV Collectors Edition Xbox 360 *DLC Code Redeemed* *Figurine never taken out of plastic*
$25

E0y5Yl.jpg

New
Super Street Fighter IV Thumb Fighters: Chun-Li and Juri
$8

J7bgNl.jpg

Used
Gamestop (Madcatz) Xbox 360 controller
$15

EOunEl.jpg

Used
Soul Calibur IV Collectors Edition (Only the game was used. The shirt and other collectors items remain untouched. DLC Code Redeemed) + Collectors Edition Strategy Guide
$35

clpCml.jpg

Used
Street Fighter IV PS3
$8

h5grpl.jpg

Used
Street Fighter 15th Anniversary Ken PS2 Controller
$7

ZXeDdl.jpg

Used
MGS4 Limited Edition + Collectors Edition Strategy Guide + Metal Gear Saga DVD Vol. 2
$70

lPt7Ml.jpg

MrDaravon

Final bump! Dumping everything locally with a couple exceptions Thursday. Also between here and CAG I've seriously had 15+ people say they would buy the FF7 bundle if they had money right now, god damn it :lol

SailorDaravon said:
-Paypal only!
-Unless otherwise noted, everything below is NOT a Greatest Hits/etc. version. Also I tried to be specific when noting condition of items, but generally speaking if there is very slight scratching or wear I probably didn't mention it. Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns regarding the condition of a specific item.
-No Club Nintendo codes in any of these (if any of these even had them...), sorry.
-Prices are shipped in the US; will ship internationally but shipping will be higher obviously.
-I will not break up guides and games or bundles excluding the one specific exception I list in the huge guide bundle. Will completely ignore you if you ask, sorry.

Willing to trade for or possibly outright buy (if the price is right):
Mana Khemia 2 Strategy Guide
Prinny Strategy Guide
Lego Star Wars Complete Saga Strategy Guide
GTA 4: Episodes from Liberty City Strategy Guide
Fable III Limited Edition Strategy Guide
Metroid: Other M Strategy Guide

-Xbox/Wii/PSN point cards/codes

Selling
GBA
-----
2ccupmu.jpg

-Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World Player's Choice edition with NP Strategy Guide - $15 / Complete and in-box. Box has some dents and is missing the left inside flap (blame Gamestop). Still has baggie cart, manual, and a game map/poster thingie. Guide is like new.

2ajoq4h.jpg

-Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island Player's Choice edition with NP Strategy Guide - $30 / STILL FACTORY SEALED. Guide has light to moderate wear on outside and spine, clean inside.

DS (everything below is in-box and are "legit" copies, no bootlegs)
-----
2an32f.jpg

-Megaman Zero Bundle - $70 / Megaman Zero Collection (sealed), Megaman ZX (sealed), and Megaman ZX Advent (opened but complete and mint). Includes all available guides: MMZ (light shelfwear), MMZ 2 (sealed), MMZ (very light shelfwear, price sticker), MMZ 4 (very light shelfwear), MMZX (like new).

PSP
-----
-Megaman X Maverick Hunter $8 / Complete with box and manual

Xbox 360
-----
2zicy1h.jpg

-Devil May Cry 4 Collector's Edition with Strategy Guide - $15 / Complete with box, manual, and bonus disc, but NOT the anime DVD disc. Guide is like new.

PS1
-----
23h92y9.jpg

-Tomb Raider 2 Greatest Hits edition with Tomb Raider I & II Guide - $6 / Complete with box and manual, small crack in front of case. Guide has moderate wear on outside; also the paper doll pages (what) are still intact.

wre155.jpg

-Star Ocean The Second Story with Strategy Guide - $30 / Complete with box and manual, discs appear flawless/nearly flawless. Guide has price sticker on front and some wear on edges/spine but is in good shape, inside is clean/tight.

2a5j38o.jpg

-Spyro bundle - $20 / Spyro the Dragon (Greatest Hits, price sticker on box, disc appears to have been resurfaced?), Spyro Ripto's Rage (Greatest Hits, factory sealed), Spyro Year of the Dragon (Greatest Hits, price sticker on back of box, some scratching on disc). All 3 have guides; Spyro 1 has GH guide (light wear), Spyro 2 (moderate to heavy wear) and Spyro 3 (like new with price stickers).

2qxw1g0.jpg

-Metal Gear Solid with Millenium Strategy Guide - $10 / Complete with box and manual. Small price sticker on box. Disc 1 has some light scratching, disc 2 near mint. Manual has slight wear. Small stickers around inside rings of the 2 discs from the store it came from (have not attempted removal). Guide has light wear on outside and price sticker.

25iruk4.jpg

-Final Fantasy IX with Strategy Guide - $25 / Complete with box and manual. All discs flawless/near flawless, still has PlayOnline (ha!) insert. Guide is like new (dunno about PlayOnline though!).

28bruxv.jpg

-Final Fantasy VII with both Versus and Brady Straegy Guides - $80 / Complete with box and manual. All discs appear to be flawless, or at least 99% flawless (I knew this one would be asked about). Manual also still like new. Versus Guide has moderate to heavy wear on outside/spine, but is mostly fine inside and poster is still attached. Brady Guide has light shelfwear.

PS2
-----
z48cm.jpg

-Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition with DMC 3 Strategy Guide - $10 / SEALED. Also worth noting this is the version that was in the Trilogy box, so it is a black box version of the game (was only sold stand-alone as Greatest Hits in the red box). Guide is like new, but is for regular DMC3, no guide was released for SE.

fxqdtk.jpg

Megaman X Collection & Anniversary Collection & Official Guide to Megaman - $35 -Megaman X - Complete with box and manual
-Megaman Anniversary Collection - Complete with box and manual.
-The Official Guide to Mega Man - A hilarious guide put out for Megamans 1-3 and the first Gameboy game, where the author makes up a ton of fiction and interviews. Hilarious stuff. Moderate wear and bend in cover, inside clean except for writing first page.

20ru3pv.jpg

-Tales of Destiny 2 Mega Hits edition JAPANESE IMPORT - $10 / Complete with box and manual. Again, this is the Japanese ToD2.

330h5lj.jpg

-Silent Hill Origins with Strategy guide - $40 / Factory Sealed, guide is like new.

Soundtracks
-----
2870pb7.jpg

-Project Majestic Mix Squaredance Limited Edition - Make Offer / Outer boxing has some wear but in overall decent shape, discs near mint (just one or two tiny scratches on disc 2). Still has insert, cards, and insert numbering it #574/1000.
-Project Majestic Mix: A Tribute to Nobuo Uematsu Gold edition - Make Offer / Case insert still in good shape, but outer plastic on casing fairly worn. Numbered #1315/1500. Inside insert in good shape, discs have some light scratching/smudging (this was not originally mine) but play fine.

Movies/TV
-----
fm18r7.jpg

-Inglorious Basterds (Widescreen) and Gran Torino (fullscreen) DVDs- $6 for both
-True Blood Season 1 Blu-ray - $25

i1cw7l.jpg

Loose Guide Bundle - $60 / I will ONLY break individual guides off if you are buying something else (at $5 each).
-----
-Borderlands (mint)
-Final Fantasy III (DS) (mint)
-Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings (slight shelfwear, poster still attached)
-Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (guide in decent shape but with some marking, and missing map/poster)
-Phantom Brave Strategy guide (mint)
-La Pucelle Tactics (moderate to heavy wear on outside but clean inside)
-Makai Kingdom (near mint, but crease in spine)
-Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories (PSP & PS2 version of guide)
-Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles (mint)
-Super Smash Bros. Brawl (mint but missing poster)
-Paper Mario (pretty beat up, mainly on outside)
-Super Mario 64 (wear, mostly on outside)
-Sonic the Hedgehog 1 & 2 (light wear)
-Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition (SEALED)
-Battlefield Bad Company 2 (mint)
-Japanese Chibi-Robo guide; mainly notable because it also contains the CD soundtrack for the game, which was the only way to obtain the soundtrack (was not sold seperately) (mint)
-Black & White (very light wear)
-Diablo II (mint)
-Mario Kart Wii (mint, missing poster)
-Mario Kart 64 (light to moderate wear on outside)
-Unlimited SaGa mini-Guide (like new)
-Ulitimate Unauthorized Nintendo! Game Strategies (1989, 100 games listed, moderate wear)
-Diablo 2 Strategy Guide (like new)
-Black & White Strategy Guide (light wear)

Freebies with anything over $20
-----
-Xbox 360 HDD Transfer Kit / Version -01, this is the ORIGINAL transfer kit. As far as I know this works from the 20 to 120 gigs, not sure about going up to 250 gigs, you have been warned!

Toys
-----
Doing 2 bundles; each is $50, or I will do both for $75. I will NOT break down the bundles any further. Aside from being dusty in storage, what you see is what you get, they're all in pretty much great shape. I will pack as well as I can, but take what you see at face value. If you have any more specific questions or concerns please ask before buying.

Bundle 1 - All kinds of random stuff
Capcom Figures (Jin, Chun-li & Ibuki): http://i52.tinypic.com/b4uezk.jpg
Escaflowne Figures (1): http://i56.tinypic.com/fc5ljk.jpg
Escaflowne Figures (2): http://i51.tinypic.com/wk5j0l.jpg
Final Fantasy Summons Figures: http://i52.tinypic.com/2hd7kex.jpg
Shin Megami Tensei Figures (please note that Luficer on the far right has a bunch of pieces and is a pain in the ass to keep upright): http://i51.tinypic.com/rc90f4.jpg
Star Wars: http://i56.tinypic.com/vz8psk.jpg
Unicron (only piece missing is his little black transforming buddy, will try to find this): http://i56.tinypic.com/154wtc9.jpg

Bundle 2 - All Halo 3 & Reach figures
Main noteworthy thing is that I believe that one of every armor "type" of Halo 3 variants are included below; the blue Recon armor was only available through mail-in. Also included are the mini-Halo figures, and two Halo: Reach figures.
Halo (1): http://i54.tinypic.com/1tws93.jpg
Halo (2): http://i53.tinypic.com/am8n44.jpg
Halo (3): http://i52.tinypic.com/148ix3m.jpg
Halo (4): http://i52.tinypic.com/4toymh.jpg
Halo (5): http://i56.tinypic.com/ejsuf5.jpg
[/QUOTE]

threenote

Banned
I'm selling a BRAND NEW SEALED MacBook Air 13.3" with 256GB Harddrive, 2GB Ram

it is the newest MacBook Air (Oct. Release)

$1440 Shipped or best offer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, Positive Feedback for SailorDaravon. Great seller.

EYEL1NER

sk3tch said:
Still looking for an authentic/genuine old-style Microsoft Xbox 360 120GB or 250GB hard drive (transfer cable is a plus)...I'm looking to move from an old-style Xbox 360 to another old-style Xbox 360. Please PM price with shipping (U.S.).
Will PM also, but wanted to give people a heads up if they are also in the market, WOOT.com has the 250 GB HDD for $49.99 +$5 shipping. If you check out CAG, there is a thread on there with some codes that remove tax or something.

Edit: Fuck...didn't notice that the deal had been posted on Gaming-side. Well, if anyone misses it there, here it is.

LQX

Positive feedback for Alucrid. Game arrived fast and it great condition.

Paypal only. PM with any offers or questions.

http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=22917

Logitech G9. Will ship without box so it fits in priority box - $35 Shipped.
IMG_1213.jpg

Call of Duty: Black Ops $46 shipped. $43 for code to be redeemed on Steam.
IMG_0063.jpg

Street Fighter pad. Still in great condition with no sticking buttons. $13
IMG_1296.jpg

fernoca

Anyone interested in a code to download Alan Wake (Full Game) [Xbox 360], for $15 PayPal-gift (or $18 PayPal-regular)?

Don't know if Games on Demand are region-specific so US only I guess. Plus at least 6.5GB free on your HDD.

PM if interested, I'll be out for a few hours in case I receive any PM and don't reply back that fast. :p

Thinking about something else to do.

Chavelo

Selling two World of Warcraft: Cataclysm expansion keys for battle.net.

25 dollars each. You get to input the key first and then send the money thru by paypal. Got positive feedback in the buy/sell/trade member list.

Please send me a PM.

Selling quite a few things as we close out 2010 and get ready for 2011
Prices are not firm....I accept reasonable offers
Prices include shipping via USPS in the lower 48 states
I take paypal

aQXwfl.jpg

$10
Zbhvpl.jpg

160GB pulled from a macbook pro...works amazing...just upgraded..would make an awesome upgrade or external for someone
$22
roZtBl.jpg

would like $40 for all of them..but if you want a single or something, pm me
YzrSol.jpg

Battle Fantasia JP $9
Another Century R $45

oFp79l.jpg

psp 1001 ---good shape, screens in good condition...comes with usb cable, battery and 1gb card
$80 shipped obo

and for the big daddy
This is the limited one from the Japanese 7-11's and is a DSi not DSi XL
I loaded the two 1000 point cards and downloaded 3 games:
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Bomberman
Game and Watch: Donkey Kong Jr.
There is 800 points left

barley used it...works amazing and I will include the two used cards, the promo material and the snoopy case...everything you see in the pics
QVANwl.jpg

taking offers

ptown

Paypal preferred.
PM with questions/offers.

Some stuff for sale:

Nintendo
-Wii Nunchuk (sealed)
-GC White controller (sealed, Japanese)

PSP
-Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (sealed, Japanese version)

Junk (take your pick - freebies when you buy something from me)
-Street Fighter Alpha 3 CD case (Dreamcast)
-King of Figthers 2002 CD case (Dreamcast)
-Soul Calibur 4 Strategy guide
-Dead or Alive 4 Stategy guide
-"I got SMASHed at Play N Trade" T-shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom