• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

Have:
WWE '12 (PS3, sealed)
Saint's Row: The Third (PS3, sealed)
Dance Central 2 (sealed)
Kinect Sports: Season Two (sealed)

Want:
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (360)

PM me, please! :-D

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Have:

360:

Kinect sports
Mass effect(platinum hits)
Sonic sega all stars racing
Street fighter iv
Gta 4
Left 4 dead
brothers in arms :hells highway
mirrors edge
Cod 4
Cod mw2
2k baseball 2k10(brought used)
Mlb the bigs(brought used)

Wii system(black, brought summer '10) mint, all original stuff too.

Wii games:

Super Mario galaxy 1 and 2
Mad world
Animal crossing
resident evil 4

Psp:

Exit
Wipeout pure
mlb the show 08
Patapon
Jeanne d'arc

Want:

Nintendo 3ds and pokemon black/white.

I would prefer to trade for them both at once. Us only. Pm me to work something out.

FS: Apple iPad 1, 64GB, 3G (AT&T)

I bought this thing from a friend a few months ago for an absurdly low price; he received it as a gift last year, and literally never took it out of the packaging. I used it a bit, but I've found that it doesn't really slot into my lifestyle. As cool as it is, I never use it.

I'd like to get $400 shipped for it, which includes all of the original packaging (charger, etc.) and the official case (which also acts as a stand, and also includes the packaging). The device itself is in perfect condition--there is not a single scratch on it.

The price is somewhat flexible so PM me if you're interested.

PhotoJan2262955PM.jpg

Screenshot2011-04-20at53559PM.png

Hey guys.

I just picked myself up a Wii last friday and i am now in the market for 2 extra wii-motes (with inbuilt motion plus). I have no fuss about colouring just need to be good quality and not broken etc.

Also looking for:

Super Smash Bros Brawl
Monster Hunter Tri

PM with offers/prices please.

Thanks

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I'm selling the following games as Steam gifts. Pricing is reflective of their cost on the last day of the Winter Sale.

Fallout New Vegas: $15.00
Borderlands GOTY: $15.00
Bioshock 2: $10.00
Limbo: $5.00

I'd prefer to use Amazon Payments.

basik

I am selling 11 classic SNES games

EARTHBOUND,Final Fantasy 3,Legend of Zelda link to the past,Chrono Trigger.,
Secret of Mana,Super Mario Rpg,Mortal Kombat 2
,Legend of the Mystikal Ninja,Super Bomberman 2,Super Scope 6 ,BattleClash

make me a offer of atleast $300 + shipping. I also have a nice black case that hold and displays 21 snes games.

I'm perma junioured check my post history I've been here forever. gaf member "onpoint" bought panzer dragoon saga from me.

make me a offer of atleast $300 + shipping. I also have a nice black case that hold and displays 21 snes games.

I'm perma junioured check my post history I've been here forever. gaf member "onpoint" bought panzer dragoon saga from me.

You might want to be a bit more descriptive - condition of the carts, boxes included, manuals, maps, etc, etc.

Darren870

FS: 360, Xbox, GC, DS, GC, Wii, GBA, PS2, PSP, GC Kiosk + more

I am currently at my parents house in NY and selling some of my old games.
Shipping not included.
$3.50 to ship a DVD Sized Game in the US.

I aim to ship out all games ASAP, no matter what I will keep you updated on shipping times.
Please look at the pictures as some games have Gamestop stickers on them.

Thanks for looking!

Xbox 360:
Hitman Blood Money - $12
Assassin's Creed - $10
Battlefield 2 Modern Combat - $10
Thrillville - $15 (Crack in Case)
Raiden Fighters Aces - $12
Lost Planet Collectors Edition - $8
Lost Planet Regular Edition - $6
Fable II - $10
Halo 3 (Sealed) - $12
NHL 07 - $2
Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion - $12
Mass Effect (No Manual) - $7
Lego Star Wars Trilogy II - $10
Lego Indiana Jones - $12
Rainbow Six Vegas - $4
Call of Duty 2 - $6 (x2)
Crackdown - $4 (x2)
Unreal Tournament 3 - $5
Blazblue: Calamity Trigger - $8
Bioshock - $8
Battlefield Bad Company - $7
Battlefield Bad Company - $7
Viva Pinata - $6
Batman Arkham Asylum - $14
Gears of War - $5
Gears of War 2 - $8
Soul Calibur IV - $12
Marvel Ultimate Alliance - $4
Kameo - $5
Gears of War 3 - $28
Mass Effect 2 - $11
Perfect Dark (Collectors Editon) - $5

Xbox:
Ghost Recon 2 - $2
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - $3
Hunter The Reckoning Redeemer - $3
Tony Hawk Underground 2 - $3
Lord of The Rings The Third Age - $3
Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - $2

GameCube:
Animal Crossing (No Manual) - $6
Chicken Little - $3
Rocket Power Beach Bandits - $3
Spongebob Squarepants Battle for Bikini Bottom - $6
Harry Potter and The Chamber Secrets - $3
Forgger Adventures - $3
Nick Party Blast - $5

Nintendo DS:
Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire - $10
Ice Age 2: The Meltdown - $10
The Incredibles - $8
Call of Duty 4 - $10
Zoo Tycoon DS - $8
Spiderman 2 - $10
Finding Nemo - $17
Marvel Nemesis - $8

PSP:
Charlie and the Choclate Facotry (UMD Movie) - $7

Wii:
Game Party 2 - $7
Elebits - $6
Super Mario Galaxy - $12
Wario Ware Smooth Moves - $15
Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz - $8

PS2:
Spy Hunter Nowhere To Run - $4

GBA:
All Loose:
Super Mario Advance 4 (Super Mario 3) - $9
Donkey Kong Country 2 (JP) - $8
Harvest Moon More Friends of Mineral Town - $9

Controllers
PS1 Controllers - $3 Each (x2)

Systems:
GC Kiosk - $75 (Local Pickup only Zip: 06877)

Freebies
Just pay shipping and these can be yours:

Manuals:
GBC - Winnie The Pooh Adventures
Xbox - Need For Speed Underground 2
Xbox - Need For Speed Underground
Xbox - Tetris Worlds
GBA - NHL HITZ 2003
PS2 - The Getaway Black Monday
GBA - Kingdom Hearts
GBC - Rugrats Totally Angelica
GBA - Froggers Adventures
GBC - The Lion King
GBC - Blues Clues Alphabet Book
GBA - The Scorpion King

Some Pictures:

IMG_1752.jpg

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

kiosk.jpg

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I have a like-new (i.e. barely used) 13" 2011 MBP that I bought in August. I just did a wipe of the system and reinstalled Lion on there a few weekends back. If there's interest, PM me and we can talk/get pictures/etc.

Clicky

[/QUOTE]

basik

You might want to be a bit more descriptive - condition of the carts, boxes included, manuals, maps, etc, etc.

all are used. average to good quality. no manuals or boxes. I do not have supserscope to go with the 2 superscope games.

IMG_20120122_220708.jpg

IMG_20120122_232608.jpg

sorry for repost but I wanted to post pictures...

oo4MH.jpg

For Sale

Batman Arkham City PS3- $25 shipped(code used)

aMMSUl.jpg

Rukoyl.jpg

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception PS3 - $25 shipped(code used)

6I2nJl.jpg

8e10wl.jpg

NeoGAF Plus. I accept paypal gift only.

Amory

+1 positive feedback for knee, game arrived in perfect, sealed condition and shipping was fast.

thanks!

basik

guys I need money RIGHT NOW! seriously like right now this instant. please someone see this and pm me immediately. it involves a girl and its serious lol.

here is 2 of the rarest wii games! I dont even want to sell these! make me offers!

One Piece Unlimited Adventure, and Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3

IMG_20120123_205511.jpg

I think they are both good games. dbz has online VS play. some site noones ever heard of called gaming age gave one piece a B+ but it appears the review is no longer online.
make me a offer on either or both.

also willing to sell all of these or one by one:

IMG_20120123_212643.jpg

thats the conduit, manhunt 2, tenchu, tales of symphonia, soul calibur legends

also willing to sell these, but not all of them only get like 1-3:

IMG_20120123_211804.jpg

thats mario 64,contra 4, brain age 2, mario kart, grand theft auto chinatown wars, castle vania order of ecclesia, kirby canvas curse, big brain academy, new super mario bros.

PM me nowwwwww!!! all games were bought new and only played by me.

Hi. I'm selling my Xbox 360 Special Edition of Marvel VS Capcom 3.

It's all in fantastic shape, barely used. THE DOWNLOAD CODES ARE UNUSED. Also included is some weird poster thing I got for pre ordering it.

You can pay me through Paypal. 30$, shipping included in the USA only. PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

SAM_0310.jpg

Anyone else ever deal with basik? He seems kinda off... Just throwing out my 2 cents.

Anyways, Toys and Collectibles for sale! I have been collecting for years, and years. I just honestly want to start a fund for a ring for the gf (hope to be fiancee), and I was planning on using my taxes, but decided to sell some stuff to pay for it too.

I know these can be valuable. The cheapest I have seen the 1998 mario kart go for on ebay is $100, missing the projectile (250 new). I am missing mario's hands on him, but would still like $40.00 for him.

Make offers, I want to ship multiple items so shipping is less. I would say if it is less than a $10.00 order, expect 3-7 bucks for shipping.

Good-BST-Toys49.jpg

Some of the other toys on here, such as the mario matchbox unopened pack I have never seen sell on ebay lately. I wouldn't know what to sell them for.

PLUSHIES!

The banjo-kazooie ones I am kinda on edge of getting rid of, as I never see any banjo toys. But make me offers for these. If someone wants to buy the lot, let me know we can work out a price.

Good-BST-Toys46.jpg

Nintendo Uno (new $20)- Nintendo GamePacks ($20 for whole box, kinda worn, from 1980's)
Good-BST-Toys44.jpg
Good-BST-Toys43.jpg

Resident Evil 4 Chainsaw (gamecube version) controller. Still in box, but has been opened. $30.00 + shipping (probably 10 bucks or so)
Good-BST-Toys3.jpg

Soul Calibur Stick Cube (gamecube arcade stick for soul cal 2) Pretty sure this thing is rare. I would let it go for $50.00 shipped (what I payed for it)
Good-BST-Toys38.jpg

Random Lot of stuff (some stuff pictured above) -
Good-BST-Toys42.jpg

Favorite Stuff I am selling -
Good-BST-Toys4.jpg

Random Collector Editions (No Games, just the extra stuff) - Make some offers:
Good-BST-Toys36.jpg

Next up are Transformers from various lines - Make me an offer for all of them, or just buy 1 or 2. More shipping for smaller orders though as well.

Good-BST-Toys50.jpg

------------------------------------------

Games -

Pilotwings - $20, Steel Diver - $15, Nintendogs - $13, Sims 3 - $9

Good-BST-Toys15.jpg

Borderlands GOTY (2 Disc) - $20, Battlefield 3 (code used) - $35, U Draw - $20, Ico Pack (PS3) - $20, Sonic Generations - SOLD, Rayman Origins - SOLD

Good-BST-Toys11.jpg

NeogafGold.png

those nintendo plush toys bring back memories, i had most of those :D

except the giant yoshi one , wanted that the most

is the yoshi you have the one with the sound? mine went RIP haha

those nintendo plush toys bring back memories, i had most of those :D

except the giant yoshi one , wanted that the most

is the yoshi you have the one with the sound? mine went RIP haha

Actually, I am not sure if he is supposed to have sound or not. I don't think so, but he is old. Probably the oldest damn yoshi in the house! haha

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
FoxMcCloudDS, I'm pretty sure we'd be great friends, irl ;p

I have just about all that stuff you have pictured, and it all means a lot to me, too. Anyway, good luck with your sales.... and the proposal ;)

dyna-soar

Posting major positive feedback for knee, he sold me a great pair of shades for a great price, would definitely deal with him again.

bob page

I have a pair of Bass Barret dark brown suede wingtips (size 10.5) that I got a few months back that don't fit me right. I wore them once and decided my they were too small (fit closer to a 10).

Same as this one here:
http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Product/EC1221727-5128142/Bass/Dark+Brown/Men's+Barret.aspx

Looking for $40 shipped, PM me

I also have a 3.4oz bottle of Burberry Brit cologne that I got as a gift. I sprayed it once and decided it wasn't for me (don't usually wear cologne). Still have the box and everything, as new with the exception of the one spray.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000E7STWK/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Looking for $24 shipped.

Hey folks, I'm looking to BUY the following:

Command and Conquer 3 (Xbox 360)
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 (Xbox 360)

Prefer to buy mint, CIB. NeoGAF Gold. Awesome guy. Hook me up.

Levyne

Banned
Guys I have a dumb question.

What is meant by "mint" on this board (for games/disc media specifically)? Does it simply mean original case, instruction booklet and lightly used? Like New? Unplayed? Still in wrap and absolutely "perfect"?

Didn't see an answer on the first page. Again, dumb question.

What is meant by "mint" on this board (for games/disc media specifically)? Does it simply mean original case, instruction booklet and lightly used? Like New? Unplayed? Still in wrap and absolutely "perfect"?

Mint means it looks like you took the plastic wrap off and put it on your shelf. It has no damage whatsoever and could sell as new if it had the plastic on it.

I thought it would be a good idea to post this here, so there's acknowledgement of it; I've sold Watanabe Kazuma a copy of Metal Gear Acid 2 on PSP for £10.

I thought it would be a good idea to post this here, so there's acknowledgement of it; I've sold Watanabe Kazuma a copy of Metal Gear Acid 2 on PSP for £10.

In the future, if you could structure like this, it would be appreciated:

Positive feedback for Watanabe Kazuma, who I sold a game to. He communicated great and was a pleasure to deal with. (or something along that line).

When I compile and update the feedback list, that structure makes it much easier for me and reduces the chances that I'll miss it.

Mint and Like new are essentially the same thing - a game that's used but in absolute pristine condition (no damage to box, game, manual, etc), and it's complete in that it includes everything that it should. Brand new/sealed is self explanatory.

In the future, if you could structure like this, it would be appreciated:

Positive feedback for Watanabe Kazuma, who I sold a game to. He communicated great and was a pleasure to deal with. (or something along that line).

When I compile and update the feedback list, that structure makes it much easier for me and reduces the chances that I'll miss it.

I'll bear that in mind, thanks, but it wasn't my intention to leave feedback yet, as until he receives the item, the transaction isn't really complete.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
EDIT: Adding in prices so people have a good idea what I'm looking to sell for. All prices are shipped.

Selling a few things. Paypal gift and US only please. Make me an offer :)

Lightly used Linksys wireless router. Comes with 6ft ethernet cable and power cable. No software or original box available.

EvkkF.jpg

25$ Shipped

Next is Chrono Trigger for DS. Mint with manuals, box and poster still folded up nicely. Again, make me an offer

4PxOI.jpg

14$ Shipped

I have an Official Microsoft 360 wireless receiver for PC. I bought this a few years ago and haven't gotten much use out of it and it's been sitting under my bed. I don't have the original drivers but they're probably outdated at this point. You can just download them online I'm sure.

zQtUT.jpg

15$ Shipped

I have Skies of Arcadia Legends for the Gamecube. Comes complete with booklet, game works great. I understand this is pretty hard to come by these days (it was hard for me to find back in the day too) and I'm aware of what I could get for this on amazon and ebay.

vqqqW.jpg

35$ shipped

Yellow Game Boy Color. In good working condition. Batteries not include. 20$ shipped

YGPGH.jpg

Just PM, let's talk. Again paypal gift and US only. Thank you

I'll bear that in mind, thanks, but it wasn't my intention to leave feedback yet, as until he receives the item, the transaction isn't really complete.

Ah, well then no need to post stating that you sold something to someone else. Just wait until the transaction is complete (you got paid, they got the item) and then leave feedback. :)

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
First order of business is that I'm leaving positive feedback for mdsfx. Thanks for completing my Cave collection!

Next, I'm just wondering if anyone would be interested in a Sealed Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Limited Edition Demons Souls Collector's Edition for the PS3. I'd be willing to trade for SNES, Dreamcast, or Saturn games, or I'll sell for $75/shipped paid through Paypal.

Edit: MGS HD collection is gone. Positive feedback for Chromax for instant payment!

Toge

HEAD UPS - I will be selling a copy of Last Story Limited Edition on Wii (PAL) which is out on the 24th Feb. I'll post a message on here and a picture of the item when I recieve it.

I am a completely legit seller - I can show you my feedback on eBay, on other forums and even on GAF in the Euro Trade Thread.

I will be selling on the preference of buyers with good feedback in the spreadsheet in the first post, as this is a HIGH VALUE item.

It will be sent tracked via Royal Mail Airsure.

Promo photo:
GKCtS.jpg

This game has yet to have a North American release date (lol Xenoblade and now this? :p)

HEAD UPS - I will be selling a copy of Last Story Limited Edition on Wii (PAL) which is out on the 24th Feb. I'll post a message on here and a picture of the item when I recieve it.

I am a completely legit seller - I can show you my feedback on eBay, on other forums and even on GAF in the Euro Trade Thread.

I would prefer to sell to someone with good feedback in the spreadsheet in the first post, as this is a HIGH VALUE item.

It will be sent tracked via Royal Mail Airsure.

GKCtS.jpg

You have a price in mind already? I saw you mentioned "high value" and a cursory search on eBay shows that they're readily available for about GBP 44.

Toge

You have a price in mind already? I saw you mentioned "high value" and a cursory search on eBay shows that they're readily available for about GBP 44.

I suspect under $90 shipped (you don't much how much those Royal Mail bastards rip us off when it comes to shipping things)

You guys can of course have it UPS'ed if you like and get it fresh as a daisy (for extra)

Hey GAF, help me cover my credit card bill! I have great feedback around here somewhere, though I haven't sold anything in a while.

SMT: Digital Devil Saga- Deluxe Box Set: $28.00

(condition - very good: The only thing that's holding this back from excellent is some shelf wear. There is some rubbing around the edges of the slip case, mostly the top 2 corners. Otherwise complete and nice looking)

Ar tonelico 2: Melody Of Metafalica - Limited Edition Box Set - $31.00
(condition: excellent. This has been opened, looked through, put in my PS2 once, then returned to my shelf until now.)

Contact DS - $8.00

Picross DS - $8.00

Rocket Slime DS - $8.00

Chibi-Robo DS - $8.00

Ouendan 2 DS - $17.00

Final Fantasy XII PS2 - $7.00

Gurumin PSP - $8.00

Salamander PSP - 2940 yen edition - $37.00

Castlevania Dracula X PSP - $9.00

Tales of the Abyss PS2 - $21.00
(this is new/sealed, but there is a 2 inch rip in the cellophane at one corner)

-Prices include shipping.

-Everything is used/100% complete/excellent unless otherwise noted.

-Willing to haggle if you are willing to buy more than 1.

-PayPal only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom