• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling/Trading

want: paypal, amazon credit, offers- tell me what you got :D

PS3:
Devil May Cry HD collection- $27 shipped
Uncharted 3- steelbook from the CE- sealed- $32

adding more later and pics

Most people assume it will be gifted so they are calculating it with fees. The way you are doing the transaction adds fees.

I don't know why, when the feedback sheet in the OP says:

Gaf Trading Feedback List said:
We do not recommend sending payment as a Gift via PayPal. If you send money as a gift, there is no way you can contest it with PayPal if the user you purchased an item from never sends you the item. However, you can use your own discretion about doing so, but we recommend you do not do it if there is a large sum of money involved. The PayPal payment rate is 2.9% of the total + 30 cents, so just add a few extra bucks to the transaction to cover the fees.

If the user doesn't have plenty of feedback, no way I'd send gift. People should put it in their listings if they are expecting it to be gifted, which I have seen plenty of people do.

And as somebody else said, I skip anything that doesn't have a price. Not that that has anything to do with what is being talked about. But, maybe a few of us saying it will get people to stop that practice.

WTS: Diablo 3 account for $60 plus PayPal fees covered. I'm GAF gold, if you have no feedback or very little I'd like payment made as gift. Some details on the account:

60 Monk with Inferno unlocked
41 Demon Hunter
16 Witch Doctor

All male. 260K+ of gold, two Legendary items that aren't bad but could be sold for more money, many gems and other useful items.

I have no idea if there's even a market for this sort of thing but I figured I'd try.

WTS:

4th Generation iPod Classic 20 GB

LiX9Z.jpg

Nintendo DSi Black

I am now accepting any offers for either of these items. If you have any questions, please PM me. I have some feedback on here as well, so don't hesitate to contact me.

xaosslug

super positive feedback for reallyfull! He sent first, item arrived quickly and in awesome condition, I took longer than anticipated w/ payment, and he was kewlness. <3

Well folks, its that time of year again. Another year of college over and now it is time to purge my room to help with next year's (senior year!) tuition/books.

I ship within the USA and ship on Saturdays. (Maybe Canada also, not too sure though)
I ship all my stuff with Delivery Confirmation (although, Insurance can be added on).
I prefer to ship my stuff First Class or Priority Mail. (other methods can be discussed)
I accept PayPal, Amazon Payments, or Postal Money Orders (MUST be postal).
If you have any questions or want pictures, feel free to message me here.
Prices are without shipping (since you will have a choice on how you want your items shipped)
Price are NOT firm (so feel free to send me offers) :D

Anime DVDs
Beck - Vol 1 - 4 and 6 (sealed) + artbox - $20
Chrono Crusade Complete Series (artbox + DVDs) - $35
Claymore (individual SEALED DVDs + artbox) - $40
Desert Punk Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox) - $25
Gankutsuou: Count of Monte Cristo Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox SEALED) - $30
Gao-Gai-Gar Premium DVD Box Set 1 (individual DVDs + artbox) - $20
Gao-Gai-Gar Premium DVD Box Set 2 (individual DVDs + artbox) - $20
Ghost in the Shell SAC Complete 1st Season Collection Box Set - $40
Ghost in the Shell SAC 2nd Gig Complete Collection Box Set - $40
Gungrave Complete Collection (SEALED - indivdual DVDs + artbox + Mousepad) - $80
Gurren Lagann Complete Collection (SEALED individual DVD in Limited Edition artbox) - $55
Madlax Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox) - $35
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 1 (individual DVD in Limited Edition box) - $50
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 1 Limited Edition (LE Parts 1, 2, 3 SEALED) - $60
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 2 Part 1 Limited Edition (sealed) - $25
Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket - Complete Collection - $10
Moonlight Mile Complete Series (individual DVDs + artbox) - Vol 1 & 3 are sealed - $20
Mushishi Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox) - $60
My-Hime Compelte Series ((individual DVDs + artbox) - $40
Pani Poni Dash Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox) - Vol 1, 3 - 6 are sealed - $55
Peach Girl Complete Collection (individual DVDs, artbox) - $20
School Rumble Season 1 (individual DVDs, LE locker tin) - $35
Shin Chan: Season One, Part One (SEALED) - $15
Shin Chan: Season One, Part Two (SEALED) - $15
Solty Rei - The Complete Series (individual volume DVDs + artbox) - VOl 2 - 6 are sealed - $30
Suzuka Compelte Series (individual DVDs + artbox) - $30
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World (individual DVDs + artbox) - Vol 2 & 3 are sealed - $35
Trigun Remix Complete Collection (individual DVDs SEALED) - $80
Welcome to the NHK - Vol 1 - 5 + artbox (vol 2 - 4 are sealed) - $20

MISC
iPod Touch 3d gen 64GB that comes with:
-iPod Touch w/mirror screen protector
-data cable
-black TPU case
-Apple Earbuds
-it has a slight audiojack problem but that can be fixed easily or I can include my Fiio E1 headphone amp
-Price: taking offers

Pictures of most of the items will be located Here

Free random gift (of my choosing) with purchase :)

DCX

DCX
Anyone selling Harmony remotes?

Selling:

- Marvel vs Capcom 3 for Vita SOLD
- MLB TheShow for ps3 and Vita 50 together or 35-25 for the ps3 and Vita versions individual.

DCX

I wish I wasn't going out of town for two weeks or I'd be buying up three peoples Vita games. Rayman, Ninja Gaiden, and Marvel Vs Capcom have all been posted for $20 each in the last two pages.

Dave Long

Banned
So you're saying that people give you a price and then tell you to send it paypal "and add paypal fees?" Yeah, I'd be pissed too. Never had that happen but that's messed up.
No, at least I don't think so. We may be getting wires crossed here.

I've had one person request that I pay them by gift. Everyone else was just straight up Paypal and for whatever price was quoted in their listing.

That is the best way to go, IMO. Seller knows what the fees will be for the price listed as well as what his shipping costs will be and just figures that into the price shown on the item when posted in the thread.

If I know I will be charged $1.00 in a fee and pay $5 to ship the item then I'll make sure that $6 is part of my listing price. So if I ask $20, then I know I'm only going to net $14 into my bank account.

sca2511

No, at least I don't think so. We may be getting wires crossed here.

I've had one person request that I pay them by gift. Everyone else was just straight up Paypal and for whatever price was quoted in their listing.

That is the best way to go, IMO. Seller knows what the fees will be for the price listed as well as what his shipping costs will be and just figures that into the price shown on the item when posted in the thread.

If I know I will be charged $1.00 in a fee and pay $5 to ship the item then I'll make sure that $6 is part of my listing price. So if I ask $20, then I know I'm only going to net $14 into my bank account.

Yeah, I was thinking it would assumed to be this way, but of course its up to the seller's discretion.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Stuff for sale, looking mainly for Paypal payments at this time. PM if you're interested. Feel free to make me an offer if you don't like my prices.

&#8226; Mystaria - Realms of Lore for Saturn, complete. Case is in fair shape, disc is in great shape. $18/shipped
&#8226; Sonic Jam for Saturn, complete. Case is in fair shape, disc is in great shape. $23/shipped
&#8226; Shining the Holy Ark for Saturn, complete. Case is in fair s/hape, disc is in okay shape, with a faint scratch on it. $30/shipped
&#8226; Shining Wisdom for Saturn, complete. Case is in fair shape, disc is in great shape. Pending
&#8226; Shining Force III - Scenarios 1 & 3 for Saturn, complete. Japanese imports. Case & discs both in excellent shape. $25/shipped for the pair.

Here's a giant picture of all the games. If you want more than one, we can negotiate on price. If you want them all, I'll cut you a good deal.

&#8226; Naruto: Rise of a Ninja for 360. Sealed. $24/shipped
&#8226; King of Fighters XIII for 360. Sealed with King of Soundtracks 4 x CD set. $26/shipped

&#8226; Japanese PS2. Ceramic White Phat unit. Comes with power & A/V cable, no controller. Small ding on the back which you can see in the pictures I took of it located here. Looking for $100 + shipping.

&#8226; Hori V3 PS3 Fighting Stick. Small form factor stick with Hori clone parts. Only has 6 buttons. I've used it literally once, but do not have the room. Looking for $40/shipped.

&#8226; Street Fighter Anniversary Stick with PS360 PCB. I replaced all the buttons & stick with Happ/iL parts, and put a PS360 PCB in. The mod isn't completed, I'm lazy. Still needs a bit of work which I can go into detal on. I spent a crapload of money on this stick but don't have the time or energy to fix it. My loss is your gain. How about $70/shipped?

I also have a lot of 79 (yes seventy nine) NES cartridges I'd like to sell. Looking for $150/shipped for the lot. I've pasted the full list of titles here. These all came in a huge package of NES stuff I bought on Craigslist. The games are in fair to good condition, and presumably all work. I don't want to make a ton of trips the post office, so I would prefer to sell this all in a lot.

zqDOY.gif

Chairhome

W: Anyone have Cowboy Bebop Remix Complete or Samurai Champloo Blu-ray Looking to pay around $20 each or make some trades....
----
Price drops
Transactions are slowing down, please make offers on this stuff. Thanks!

Complete games. (make offers if you feel the prices are too high)
Battle Hunter PS1 - $12 shipped
Front Mission 3 - $14 shipped
Dragon Warrior VII - sold
Beatmania (2 discs, "teeth" for one disc holder is broken) JP - $6
Master of Monsters (JP) - offers
Phantasy Star Online w/ Sonic Adventure 2 demo - $9 shipped
Earthsiege 2 (PC) - $6 shipped
OR $32 shipped for all of the non-sold above
PC
Betrayal at Antara
Jagged Alliance 2 disc only
Jedi Outcast
Unreal Tournament 2k4 complete! (found the play disc)
$5 each OR $17 shipped for all PC above

IMG_6542
PS1 Cases only GAMES ARE NOT INCLUDED with manuals unless otherwise stated. All are original "black label", no "greatest hits". Most in great condition. $5 each for most, the nicer ones (e.g. Squaresoft) will be a little more.
Chrono Cross - sold
Final Fantasy Tactics -sold
Final Fantasy VII - sold
Final Fantasy IX - sold
Legend of Mana - SOLD
Brave Fencer Musashi (w/ FFVIII demo) - Sold
Street Fighter EX plus alpha (no manual)
Castlevania Symphony of the night - sold
Breath of Fire III
Metal Gear Solid - sold
Deception 3 - Dark Delusion
Ape Escape
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
Monster Rancher 2 - Sold
Monster Rancher - sold
Point Blank 3
Parappa the Rapper
Dance Dance Revolution 2nd remix (jp)
Guitar Freaks (jp)
Dance Dance Revolution (jp)
Azure Dreams (no manual) - sold
SHOOTER: Starfighter Sanvein
OR $30 shipped for the non sold/non hold cases above

1 2
Sega CD Manuals (not in great shape)
Lunar (have the back part of the case for this)
Bouncers (have back part)
Batman Returns
Dark Wizard
Ecco
Power Factory
Hook
$10 shipped for all the manuals, minus the backing parts. $15 with the backing
1 2
Nintendo Power Killer Instinct mini-comic. Hahahaha. Offers.

Also: Dreamcast Controller and 3rd party mem card (not sure if card works) - $15 shipped

Is there any interest in HD-DVD? I have a few that I'm trying to get rid of. Let me know.

Cleaned it up a bit. Added some stuff.
Comics updated **CLICK**
List updated with some Dreamwave comics from a few years ago (Megaman, Transformers, GI Joe vs Transformers), Marvel Mangaverse comics, Tales of the TMNT #1 and 2, and a few more DC from recent years. I also have a few Free Comic Book Day comics.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...ABPc/9algL8-Hpb4/s640/IMG_20120424_214839.jpg
EyeToy: Kinetic - $4
Bully - $6
Soul Calibur III - $6
MGS3 Snake Eater - $6
Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution - $7
DDR Supernova - $4
$18 shipped for all above
Heavy Rain (no manual, includes origami but is already folded) - $13
Powerstone 2 (JP Dreamcast) - Offers

Also:
GeForce 6800GS - SOLD
Gameboy advance soft case - $4 shipped
DS Lite soft case - $4 shipped
Goonies 25th Anniversary Collectors edition sealed (includes board game) - $12 shipped
Linksys Wireless-B gaming adapter (WGA11B): I used this to play my 360 wirelessly before I had an official adapter. It plugs into any ethernet port and can be configured to work with a wireless router. I no longer have the setup software, but you should be able to find it online. - $15 shipped

Tekken collectors box (for 1-5, no games included, unless you want T5) - $10 shipped w/o games
gba-to-GC cable - $4 shipped

-----------------
Spring Cleaning. I'll have more later, but here's some stuff. I'm looking mostly to get this stuff out of my house so I'll do most for shipping + a little extra. A lot of it is old and may not be in premium condition, so please note that. A lot of this might only be useable as parts or art projects, haha.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...ki-JQi8/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175418353.jpg https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-...iVCSD2c/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175434132.jpg
N64 controllers and Saturn controllers SOLD. I only have 1 official SNES controllers, 1 Capcom SNES fighting pad, a third party SNES controller called "the pad" that has turbo switches for all buttons and a "slow-mo" button, an NES Zapper, and a VERY worn NES advantage

-------------

NOTE: I am willing to toss everything in a box and send out for a big discount after i figure out what shipping is. Need to get this stuff out of the house.

Boxes with manuals (DBZ 2 is Japanese version) GAMES MISSING
Pokemon Silver JP sold
http://images15.fotki.com/v246/photos/4/481327/2036964/IMG_2977-vi.jpg
$2 each
ALL FOR $8

Miscellaneous
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection cards and DLC for Dissidia Duodecim: $5, or $3 each. Cards are unopened, code is unused, can send slip of paper if wanted, too.
Diddy Kong Racing Promo VHS from Nintendo - $5
Japanese versions of Tekken 4 and Virtua Fighter 4 (JP) - $9 each
Picross 3d (Japanese) - $6
Children of Mana (Japanese) - $6
Tetris Blast GB - $5
NBA Jam SNES box - $3
NGPC Match of the Milennium Manual- $2
Resident Evil 4 GC demo - $3
Wants:
Cowboy Bebop Remix Complete DVD
Samurai Champloo Blu-Ray

Gamestop GC
MS Points
PSN cards
Paypal
Amazon payments

MrBig

WTS:

Model - HP HDX 18t

1920x1080 18.4" screen
9600m GT GPU
C2D 2.4ghz CPU
Blu-Ray drive, Dual DVD Burner
500gb Hybrid HDD with SSD caching
4gb RAM Gskill
4x USB 2.0
1x eSata
1x Firewire
SD Card reader
2x 2.5mm Headphone/Speaker jacks
1x 2.5mm mic jack
Capacitive touch media control keys
Full keyboard with numpad
VGA + HDMI out (can display on one other monitor or projector in addition to the primary)
Infrared receiver w/ remote and onboard slot to store it
2.1 integrated speakers
Fingerprint Reader
Integrated Webcam + Microphone
Wireless
Gigabit LAN port
120w power brick/charger

Great for gaming, photoshop, video editing, 3DS Max, and for those that want a larger screen.

I used this mainly for digital painting in Photoshop. It runs profficienly under normal workloads, and with canvases in excess of 10k. For anyone who does design work for web and printing this will perform flasslessly for you as it did for me. Runs 3DS Max and ZBrush well. Adobe Premeire, After Effects, and Soundbooth all run well.

Skyrim, Crysis 2, Assisin's Creed Revelations, Mass Effect 3, CoD: MW3, TF2, and many other games all run very well on medium-high settings.

Media remote works with any program that supports media keys, just like the capacitive keyboard media controls (Windows Media Player/Center, VLC, Zune, Potplayer, Foobar, iTunes, etc).

I am selling this as I built a desktop pc. Everything on this laptop is still in perfectly working order, and it is still in good physical condition.

0oNQ7.jpg

Q5eno.jpg

unCKk.jpg

bRqAj.jpg

Drek

Got a Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty code I'd trade for another PSN or Steam code. PM an offer if interested.

xaosslug

anybody interested in trading a their Diablo III: Collector's Edition for my The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings - Dark Enhanced Edition (360)? Please, PM me! :-D

Speevy

Banned
Quick question, steam doesn't like it, but may I try to sell my account here or is it against the tos?

I was allowed to sell my PSN account at Neogaf, but with steam, you may actually get the new user banned from Steam and neither of you will be able to access your games.

BHK3

Banned
I was allowed to sell my PSN account at Neogaf, but with steam, you may actually get the new user banned from Steam and neither of you will be able to access your games.

I don't know how steam will find out but that's how I got mine back in 2008, paid $5 for a account that had orange box and garrys mod.

Anustart

Well, in that case if anyone wants a stream account with orange box, super meat boy, bioshock, arkham city, midnight club 2, and fallout 3 lemme know! $40 can take it.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking to buy Microsoft Points on the cheap. I'll pay first, but I ask that you have some form of positive feedback here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom