• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amagon

Just want to leave Positive Feedback to Shiv47 for a awesome/smooth transaction selling me his Criterion Blu-Rays in like new condition. Will do business with him again!!!!

mdsfx

***** NeoGAF PLUS *****

SELLING: $60 shipped. Complete and like-new with less than 5 hours of play.

1lNmg.jpg

dvdjamm

I still have unopened copies of...

Uncharted:Golden Abyss - 35 shipped or trade for another PS Vita game
Little Deviants - 21 shipped or trade for another PS Vita game

both for 50 shipped

Italics and Underline=Greatest Hits

All games definitely work, and none of the discs have scratches on them. All other games are complete with disc and manual in mint condition.

All prices are before shipping. $15 minimum purchase before shipping - this is non-negotiable. PayPal or Amazon Payments preferred and open to Amazon GC depending on the circumstances.I am open to shipping internationally depending on the circumstances, and am willing to negotiate on prices if you buy more than one item. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or would like pictures of any items.

2x2GB (4GB Total) Hynix SO DIMM 204-pin - 1066 MHz (PC3-8500) Laptop Ram - $20

Consoles
Xbox 360 Fat 120 GB with 2 Controllers and HDMI cable - $175

Nintendo Wii (Plays Gamecube Games) with 2 Wiimotes, 1 Nunchuk, and Official Component Cables - $100

Miscellaneous Items
N64 Gameshark Pro - $20

Sega Game Gear with VR Troopers Cart - Missing Battery Covers but works fine - $15

Dreamcast - All Dreamcast games are disk only
Dynamite Cop - $10
Gauntlet Legends - $10
Game Boy Advance
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (Cart Only) - $7
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (Cart+Box Only) - $9
WarioWare: Twisted! (Complete - Cart, Box, and Manual) - $30
Gamecube
GameBoy Player (Comes with Disc)- $40

Metroid Prime - $5
Super Monkey Ball - $7
Super Monkey Ball 2 - $5 (Greatest Hits)
The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition - $45
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time / Master Quest - $40
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - $35
Nintendo 64 - All Games Cart Only
Donkey Kong 64 - $10
Fifa: Road to World Cup 98 - $3
Mischief Makers - $9
Toy Story 2 - $5
Playstation
Final Fantasy Anthology - $9 (Greatest Hits)
Final Fantasy Chronicles - $9 (Greatest Hits)

Final Fantasy IX (Box is Black Label, Manual and Disc are Greatest Hits)- $9
Final Fantasy VII - $27 (Greatest Hits)
Final Fantasy VIII - $24 (Greatest Hits)

Naki DDR Dance Pad - $5
Wii
Cooking Mama Cook Off (Game+Disc Only) - $7
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Bundle (Includes Game, Box, and Gold Wiimote) - $76

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - $11
Xbox
Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil - $12
Halo - $2
Xbox 360
Assassin's Creed - $7
BioShock - $7
BioShock 2 - $6
Burnout Paradise - $11
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - $9
Grand Theft Auto IV Special Edition (Includes everything except the Duffel Bag) - $24
Guitar Hero II - $2
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - $2
Rock Band - $2
Rock Band 2 - $5
The Orange Box - $12

Empty Boxes, No Game Included - All $5 Each
Metal Gear Ac!d PSP
Sega Dreamcast Official VMU
Phoenix Wright (Includes Case and Manual)
New Super Mario Bros. DS (Includes Case and Manual)
Polar White Nintendo DS Lite

Uncharted 3 Online Pass - $5, available to email immediately!

Ryan_

Hi all,

WTS my Origin account with Battlefield 3 on it.

I'm looking for about 25 euro. If this seems too high, I'm open for offers.

I have positive feedback from a couple of trades before and I'm willing to give the information first if your feedback is also good ;-)

Send me a PM!

Chairhome

I got a Kindle as a gift (this version: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0051QVESA/?tag=neogaf0e-20) and I hate that it has ads on it.

Would anyone who has the non-ad version be willing to trade with me and I'll pay you the difference? So I will pay for both of our shipping and also give you $30 to pay for the difference. Please PM me!

You can do this yourself: pay $30 to Amazon and they will update your kindle and convert it through an update.
the internet said:
To remove the ads by paying, sign in to your Amazon.com account from your browser and go to Manage Your Kindle. In the column on the left side under “Your Kindle Account” click Manage Your Devices.

You’ll see a list of registered devices plus columns for Type, Actions, and Special Offers. Click Edit under Special Offers to begin the process of unsubscribing.

Amazon will charge you the difference between the Special Offers price and the regular price ($30 – $50) to turn the ads off.

Once you’ve completed the process, turn on your Kindle’s Wi-Fi or 3G and sync it with Amazon’s servers (refreshing the library will start this process). Once it syncs, Amazon will turn off the Special Offers and you’ll have an ad-free Kindle.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Old school anime collectors..

For Sale

Original print DVD boxsets of the following anime:

Sailor Moon R Season 2
X
Gasaraki
Mobile Suit Gundam Movie Trilogy
Sakura Diaries
His and Her Circumstances
Akira Special Edition Tin Case
The Devil Lady
Love Hina

All of these are the original boxsets from the early 2000s, kept in storage for almost a decade after being watched once or twice back then. All the discs and any inserts are pretty much mint, as are the boxes/cases. The only one with some shelf wear is the Gundam trilogy box that has a small nick on the bottom of the box, though I think I remember buying it like that..

I'm fairly familiar with the price range of these sets but I'm willing to hear any and all offers. I'd prefer to sell them in groups rather than one by one to save on shipping, but if you're interested in anything just say the word. I'd like to make shipping a flat rate of $5 for the smaller sets and $10 for the larger sets (regardless of how many you buy), priority mail to the lower 48.

Amazon payments preferred but Paypal totally fine too. First time selling here, but perfect rating on eBay since 99 and plenty of trading/selling experience. If you'd like more pictures of anything specific just ask. Thank you for looking.

Note: Thought not pictured, I also have the original boxsets for Cowboy Bebop, G Gundam (4 sets), and Zeta Gundam (just the dvds, no sharpeners) if anyone is interested in those just toss me a message.

(click to enlarge, hosted on imgur)

Fox Mulder

I'm doing some cleaning (mind the mess in the photos below) and need to free up some space, so I've decided to sell my Lego UCS Millennium Falcon. I primarily got it for the fun of saying I built it, as it's pretty big to actually display, at least in my peasant dwelling.

I acquired each piece individually from Bricklink.com or Lego. All of my pieces are in great condition, and I excluded any that were damaged or discolored. The only minifigures I have with it are Han Solo and Chewbacca, and I also made some piece substitutions due to price/rarity:

31 White Plate 2 x 2 with Pin Type 2 (2476b) - 14 white, 6 light gray, 9 dark bluish gray, 2 yellow
41 Light Bluish Gray Technic, Pin Connector Round (Pin Joiner Round) (75535) subbed with slot version (62462)*
1 qty 6 x 14 dark red plate (3456) in red
28 qty (4095) 6.6L bar subbed with 28 qty 6L bar (63965)*
60 qty Light Bluish Gray levers 298c05 subbed with light gray (298c03)
21 qty Light Bluish Gray wedge 3x2 right (6564) subbed with 63 plate 3x2 right (43722)
21 qty Light Bluish Gray wedge 3x2 left (6565) subbed with 63 plate 3x2 left (43723)
1 Light Bluish Gray Round Dish 10 x 10 Inverted with Spokes Pattern (50990px3) subbed with 1 dish (50990)
2 Light Bluish Gray boat rigging (47996) in black
1 Technic Flex-System Hose (75c08) in black
2 Technic Flex-System Hose (75c12) in dark grey
2 ChromeSilver Plate 1 x 1 Round (4073) in metallic silver
16 yellow Technic Brick 5 x 5 Right Angle with Holes (32555) in black

* Lego used this substitution

Some of these parts are nearly impossible to find in the intended colors or quantity now, and Lego even started using some of these substitutions in the later run of the set. Most of those are internal hidden pieces anyways. If you wanted to buy them, the printed dish costs around $30 alone, and the 2 boat rigging pieces on the back that I got in black go for around $60 each in the proper color. The rest of the minifigs run around $10-15 each.

If you have any questions, please ask. I'm not going to disassemble it until I see if anyone actually buys it, so I can get more photos for you if you want. I also have hundreds of extra pieces that I bought to ensure the best pieces went in. I can include those as well.

$725 shipped, or best offer.

WTS!

PS2:

SMT: Nocturne w/ Soundtrack - $35
SMT: Devil Summoner -$35
SMT: Persona 3 FES w/ box (shelf wear) and art book - $20

GBA:

Pokemon Leaf Green (cart only) - $15

DS:

Etrian Odyssey 2 (sealed) - $38

360:

Gears of War 3 - $18
Halo: Anniversary - $16 Codes used, unless you want a female avatar costume
Rayman Origins - $15

Want:

Paypal monies

NeoGAF Gold, buy with confidence!

Prices are negotiable and can work something out if you buy multiple items!
Updated!

Feel free to PM if you're interested.

Repost:

2 USED EVGA Nvidia GTX 570 cards.

$200 each shipping included.

If you buy both from me I will give them to you for $385. Shipping included.

Pic of the cards:

55d73102.jpg

Chavelo

Hello,

I got a retail US key of Mass Effect 3 for the PC (Origin). It can be registered to be a digital copy. Selling it for 20 dollars. Got some feedback in the google spreadsheet and in CheapAssGamer.

Send a PM if interested.

Aselith

I have some items to sell. Anything that doesn't specifically mention shipping cost includes shipping. Please send payments as paypal gift or add the additional amount for pp charges:

PC
Magicka + The Stars are Left DLC - $3
All register on Steam.

PS3
Resistance 3 - 25 Brand new and sealed
Killzone 3 - 25 Brand new and sealed
Trinity Universe - 30 Case has some stuff on it maybe sticker residue or something but otherwise like new

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special Note: Take everything below this line and I'll sell it to you for $50 plus shipping

PS2 *PS2 Only Note: Some of these games have various amounts of shelf wear and small punctures in the case so the cases generally won't be in perfect shape but I've tried to note major issues

Makai Kingdom - 15 Near mint
Rogue Galaxy - 10 Near mint

Star Ocean: Til the End of Time - 5 Greatest Hits Disc 1 a little scratching but nothing to be worried about; Disc 2 is perfect

Sly 2: Band of Thieves - 5 Greatest Hits Near mint
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - 5 Very good but a little scratching
Virtua Fighter 4 - 5 Very good but some scratching

DMC games priced as marked if you want just one but take them all and I'll only ask that you pay shipping and $5
Devil May Cry - Free but you pay shipping Good but game is scratched a good bit
Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition - 5 Near mint
Devil May Cry 2 - 5 Good; some scratching and it's got Gamestop stickers on the case and Disc 1 also the case is in pretty rough shape

Grand Theft Auto Games buy one and I'll figure out the difference in shipping and ship you the other one also if you want it for just the difference
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - 5 Case has some tears but disc is in good shape with a little scratching
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - 5 Game is in very good condition with a very minor scratching on it

DVD
4 each or both for 7
Blade Runner - The Final Cut 2 Disc Special Edition
Blade Runner - The Director's Cut

Miller's Crossing - $4

====================================================

Looking to ~buy~ a few items

I'll list them along with my hopes for price. Feel free to PM me if you have a different hope and we'll rap. I'd like them to be at least in very good condition (don't need to be mint but please don't sell me the one you've been sitting drinks on for a few year now, minimal scratching) and complete:

DS
Infinite Space - 25

PC
No One Lives Forever 1 (this can be any form of the game, jewel case edition whatever as long as it is the full game - 10

Yuripaw

Banned
6-9 price lowered
Looking to sell:

My battle.net account. I really don't play any of the games, and if any of you guys are interested. I have on my account the following games:

Diablo 3
Starcraft Anthology
Starcraft II Wings of Liberty
World of Warcraft with all 3 expansion. Main game, Burning Crusade, and Wrath of the Lich King are standard edition, but Cataclysm is Collector's edition

I was thinking $105 for the account by itself, which I will work with you to transfer. However for $125, I'd be willing to send you the original packaging with matching serial keys for the account for all the games except starcraft 1 which I no longer have. All my packaging for the games is still complete, and original when I bought them and are all still in great condition.

If my asking price seems high, I'm open to offers. Please PM me what you have in mind.

alazz

WTT:

3DS:
Tales of the Abyss for The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D.
TotA is in mint condition, but CN was code used.

strideramc

Positive feedback for Shapingo. Sent Max Payne 3 quickly and I have honestly seen fine china shipped less securely then this game was packed. Thanks man.

Balb

Positive feedback for Soka.

Selling:

Resident Evil 5 Gold (PS3) - $15
Warhawk - $8
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (Wii) - $15
Zack & Wiki (with puzzle) - $10

All are complete.

GAF Gold.

Ryan_

Hi all!

WTB a Guild Wars 2 Beta Key for the coming Beta Weekend.

If someone has one up for trade or sale, give me a PM and we can work something out.

EDIT: Got one! Woo!

Phatcorns

Anyone have good tips or advice on how best to ship internationally from the US to other countries?

I shipped a 3.5 pound book to Brazil and it cost $25 and that was with USPS First Class Mail, the slowest option. Is that about right, or is there some cheaper and better way to ship?

Thanks for any advice!

Hey Edmonton, Canada Gaffers, i'm looking to give away my rockband 2, with all of the instruments as well as DJ hero 1 & 2, with a turntable, all for PS3. All you need to do is pick it up and its all yours. Send me a message if you're interested. First to reply can have it. Not really looking to ship it anywhere since I'm cleaning house and just looking to get rid of clutter without much hassle.

Chris R

WTS

2011 Macbook Air 13"
  • 1.7GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor
  • 4GB memory
  • 128GB flash storage
  • Intel HD Graphics 3000

Looking to get $900 PLUS shipping (I have the box the laptop came in so it would be shipped in that, shouldn't be more than $20/$25). You would also get the sleeve I've been using it in (if you want, I'd throw it in for free). Laptop is in great condition, only ever had a single issue with it (the trackpad was acting up, Apple did a complete replacement of it a few months back). Less than 1 year old so you could purchase Apple Care for it if you wanted. I'll take some pictures and upload them if people want (and find out other info like battery healthy and cycle count).

edit: In the USA.

BHK3

Banned
Hey Edmonton, Canada Gaffers, i'm looking to give away my rockband 2, with all of the instruments as well as DJ hero 1 & 2, with a turntable, all for PS3. All you need to do is pick it up and its all yours. Send me a message if you're interested. First to reply can have it. Not really looking to ship it anywhere since I'm cleaning house and just looking to get rid of clutter without much hassle.

If no one picks it up, can I get it? I'll pay shipping.

~DS~
Barnyard Blast - $2
BlackJack DS (the Tezuka manga, vaguely like Trauma Center, by Sega) - $5
Chou Soujuu Mecha MG (Nintendo published, Sandlot developed giant mecha game) - $15
Dragon Ball Origins (new) - $28
Glory of Heracles - $3

~GAME BOY ADVANCE~
Polarium Advance (New) - $5
Summon Night Swordcraft Story 2 (New) - $30
Mega Man Zero 4 (New) - $13

~GAME CUBE~
Baten Kaitos Origins (new) - $24
Resident Evil 2 (new) - $60

~PLAYSTATION 2~
Dynasty Warriors 5 - $5
Yakuza 2 - $30

~SUPER NINTENDO~
supermetroid.jpg

(Apologies for the lousy photo. It's a cloudy day and my home has terrible lighting. And I don't know how to take good photos.)
Super Metroid (complete, battery still works) - $50
Super Mario All Stars (has box, no manual, battery still works) - $10

~WII~
Kirby's Epic Yarn - $12
Little King's Story - $12
Opoona (new) - $13

~MISC~
Tactics Ogre tarot cards - $10

Prices do not include shipping. I do not overcharge on shipping. I ship fast. Usually within 24 hours of receiving payment. I take Paypal or Amazon Payments. Greatly appreciate it if buyer covers the fees. PM me, please. Thanks!

Flunkie

Banned
Anyone interested in a First Edition Bundle, New In Box, PS Vita? If so, shoot me an offer. I could really care less if I sell it or not as I won it from Taco Bell, but if anyone is interested let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom