• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sapphire Vapor-X Raedon 100281VX-2SR HD5870 OC 1GB x 2 - $100 Shipped Each, or both for $175

I also have two of the 2GB version but haven't decided on a price yet. PM with offers.

Edit: Items are complete with original box, manuals, cables, etc.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Can anyone in the UK or Australia hook me up with a copy of One Piece: Unlimited Cruise Vol. 1 (Wii)? I know that it's extremely hard to find, but if someone has one I'd at least like to attempt to negotiate a price or if someone knows of a used copy for sale around them at a non-insane price I could probably pay some kind of commission. Thanks for any help.

Prices are negotiable

the more you buy, the more you save

sorry for the pics, used my iphone and the lightning was awful, can take more, just ask for more pics

GAF GOLD

paypal or amazon credit only

Have

the legend of zelda: links awakening DX- $20 shipped
the legend of zelda: oracle of seasons- $20 shipped
the legend of zelda: a link to the past/four swords adventures- $16 shipped
donkey kong country 1- $13 shipped
mario pinball land- $11 shipped
super mario advance 4: super mario brothers 3- $13 shipped

fa70a809-1.jpg

super smash brothers - front label faded- $25 shipped
goldeneye 007- $13 shipped
wave race 64- $11 shipped
mario kart 64- players choice cart- $19 shipped
banjo kazooie - $13 shipped
legend of zelda majoras mask - collectors edition holograph cart- $29 shipped
or $35 shipped with guide

a7e8c3ce-1.jpg

legend of zelda majoras mask official nintendo players guide-$14 shipped

b9dcfd7f-1.jpg

game boy advance SP - cobalt system- $34 shipped

system is in good condition, some scuffs and scratches on the outside and little to very minor scratches on the screen, no charger included

game boy advance SP= black system- $28 shipped

system is in good condition, some scuffs and scratches on the outside and has scratches on the screen, a "keyed" like scratch in the middle of the screen , does not effect gameplay, no charger included

b9eaa934-1.jpg

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r616/friskykillerface/8e24af1d.jpg
http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r616/friskykillerface/4a250565.jpg
http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r616/friskykillerface/b964ea10.jpg

wi-fi only PS Vita with 8 gb memory card- $210 shipped
system is in great condition, has had a screen protector on since the day i bought it. just has a air bubble near the center of the screen
will throw in a sealed mortal kombat too
DSC_1127-1.jpg

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r616/friskykillerface/DSC_1128.jpg
http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r616/friskykillerface/DSC_1125.jpg

Positive Feedback for Tawney Bomb

Shipment came quick! and of course I got the item

Positive feedback for itzknickknac! A breeze to deal with and kept communication.

Also, for the MGS boxes, I'm answering PMs in order received and I've been under the weather so if it takes an extra day or two, know I'm ignoring you. I practically love you guys.

beanman25

Looking for a JPN Region 3DS w/games.

Seeing if a better deal is possible through here. PM me if you have one available!

Thanks!

Dorfdad

Gold Member
I have a mint conditioned adult owned 3DS (Black) for sale. Comes with all original boxes and screen is in perfect shape. Willing to listen to any reasonable offer over $100.00 paypal only and will ship fast from PA..

Hello GAF,

Bit of a ridiculous thrift store find recently...

Game Cube component cable. It's been requested here before so I figured I'd give GAF first dibs... 'cause I like you GAF... a little crazy... but I like you. :p

I'm asking $60 shipped within the US. Keep in mind they tend to go for more on ebay.

pm'd

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Some Lego for sale (UK)

- 10226 sopwith camel. Lovely big set but I'm looking to move it on to make space for other sets. Only built once, stickers applied. Instructions and box as new. £60

- 8275 Bulldozer. This is a relatively recent set, which includes power functions and remote control. Includes box, all pieces and instructions and is in good condition generally although the corners of the box have a little damage from opening. £110

8275 box. Corners ripped where it was opened, otherwise in good condition

Instructions in good condition. Pieces bagged underneath the newspaper for padding

- 8421 Mobile Crane. This is a classic big technic set. Unfortunately I don't have the box for this, but it has all the parts (I also bought new replacement pneumatic hose so you can cut it down yourself). Stickers applied but some are missing/torn,so consider it as not having stickers.here is a link to a scanned set if you want to print your own http://tonyst170.free.fr/lego/stickers/technic/photos/8421.jpg
Includes instructions which are in a 'used' condition having a crinkled cover and a little dog-eared but perfectly servicable. £110

8421 parts all bagged up ready to go.

8421 instructions - covers are dog eared and worn but inside contents are in good condition

Prices are plus delivery costs - or you're welcome to collect (or I can drop off to you if you are fairly close by)

Selling a like new Galaxy Nexus Verizon with of course a clean ESN. Switched back to the iPhone 4s because I preferred a smaller device.

7708649946_9a8650b400_z.jpg

Comes with charger no box
SOLD
Paypal preferred

Also a Vita 3G+ 8gb memory card good condition for $240 obo

No box

tumblr_m5u70w3HlY1qm6lg9o1_500.jpg

Don't be afraid to make offers. All prices include shipping.

US ONLY PAYPAL GIFT PREFERRED

Aselith

Selling a like new Galaxy Nexus Verizon with of course a clean ESN. Switched back to the iPhone 4s because I preferred a smaller device.

Comes with charger no box
300 obo
Paypal preferred

Also a Vita 3G+ gravity rush and mortal kombat for 280

Is that a 4G device? Also what color?

Ezalc

Reposting this, I think you need to wait like 150 posts right? Anyways the ones I'm most interested in are highlighted:

WTB:
All games must be in at least good to great condition, come with original box, manual and art and any accessories. No scratches on the disk or etc. Also US editions only unless the console is region free.

Gamecube:
Wave Race: Blue Storm
Custom Robo
Chibi-Robo
Mario Party 5 maybe 6 and 7 but must have microphone too.
Ultimate Muscle: Legends vs. New Generation
Luigi's Mansion
Soul Calibur 2
Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2&3

Nintendo 64:
Wave Race 64

Wii:
Wiimote+ controllers. As in the wiimote with wiimote+ already built in.
Fortune Street
Xenoblade
Wario Land: The Shake Dimension
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Resident Evil 4

PS1:
Crash Team Racing

PS2:
Dragonquest VIII
Persona 4

PS3:
Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction
Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time
Vanquish
Bayonetta

I won't be able to buy all of these of course but I'd like to get quite a few crossed off my list, as long as the price is right ;). Also I have two + on the Neogaf list of buyers and sellers thing, I was the buyer both times.

I've got an extra copy of Tales of Vesperia (Japanese The Best! rerelease) for the PS3. Brand new, sealed. Anyone interested in it for $40 plus shipping?

vocab

DS: Elite Beat Agents $10
DS: Hotel Dusk 215 $12
DS: Phoenix Wright $20
DS: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin $20
DS: Dawn of Sorrow $20

PS2 - Xenosaga 1 and 2 $13 together.

PS3 - Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel Complete with premium box. Disc and book was never touched. Sealed only removed to check contents. $55

PC: Non Reference Sapphire 5850 - $80.

Zing

Banned
I'm looking to buy…

Issproevo.jpg

NTSC/USA version

PM me if you like money more than this game. I can also trade anything on my sale list located HERE.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Looking to trade / sell my PS3 copy of Max Payne 3. Specifically looking for Lollipop Chainsaw (360 pref.) or Atelier Meruru, but I will entertain offers for other games. Or sell it for $30 shipped (US / Paypal only pls).

Game is complete and in excellent condition, of course.

Positive feedback for Ingueferroque! Outstanding communication, very fast, and ultra-well packaged. I literally couldn't be happier!

Very positive feedback to Ingueferroque - Super easy communication, packaged and shipped immediately at a great price. Highly recommended seller, check out the rest of his stuff.

I included some feedback quotes in this post, since I don't seem to have been added to the feedback listing. I hope this is not against the rules.

I live in New York City, and prefer pick-up, though postage is also possible. Everything in great condition. From a smoke and pet-free home.

ETRIAN ODYSSEY BOOKS
Sekaiju no MeiQ Art Book USD 70

ETRIAN ODYSSEY SOUNDTRACKS
Sekaiju no MeiQ Super Arrange Version USD 30
Sekaiju no MeiQ2 -shoou no seihai- Original Soundtrack USD 30
Sekaiju no MeiQ2 -shoou no seihai- Super Arrange Version USD 30
Live Music by Piano and Strings: Sekaiju no MeiQ I & II Super Arrange Version USD 30

DEMON'S SOULS DELUXE EDITION, the game is in sealed condition. US version. USD 100

AMIGA GAMES Please make an offer, these are all complete big box releases in great condition.

- Hired Guns
- Mean Machine
- Sly Spy
- Rolling Ronny
- Beast Busters
- Arabian Nights
- Grid Start
- Black Lamp (C64)

SOUNDTRACKS (Original and Complete)
Siren 1 USD 40
Siren 2 USD 40
Siren: New Translation USD 50
Yuzo Koshiro Best Collection vol.1 USD 90
Yuzo Koshiro Best Collection vol.2 USD 90
Wild Arms XF Original Soundtrack USD 40
R-Type Tactics OST USD 30
Dark Savior OST USD 35
Dark Savior single USD 15

JP PSP GAMES Perfect condition and complete:
Densha de Go Pocket 1 USD 20
Densha de Go Pocket 2 USD 20
Densha de Go Pocket 3 USD 20

JP SATURN GAMES Perfect condition and complete:
Golden Axe The Duel USD 25
DarkSeed USD 25
House of the Dead (has small crack in the jewel case) USD 20
Dark Savior USD 35
Vandal Hearts USD 50
Baroque USD 50

JP SEGA MEGA CD GAMES:
Wolfchild USD 30

I also have some great headphones available, Sony MDR-7506 in perfect and complete condition with original packaging and receipt. Selling them because I just stick to my basic iPhone headphones..

Here are photos containing all of the listed items:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9574058/etrian.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9574058/demonssouls.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9574058/amiga.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9574058/other.jpg

Before I drop it on eBay to see if anyone is interested I figure I'll offer it up on here.

I've got a Hitman 2: Silent Assassin soundtrack signed by Jesper Kyd. I was one of the first 100 to pre-order the soundtrack from their site a decade ago and it's just been sitting around. If interested go ahead and PM me with an offer. I'll be fairly friendly towards any offer and would really like to see this go to a Hitman/Jesper Kyd fan.

It also comes with a two-sheet ordering list of other CDs from the Bjorn Lynne music label. This is more of an oddity than anything else but it came with the CD and I still have it. I could snap a picture if someone would like to see it, as well.

Oh, and if this is an improper way of using the thread by asking for PM'd offers please let me know and I'll edit accordingly.

Seik

Banned
Want to buy:

PS3

-Lollipop Chainsaw

I'm in Canada btw, don't hesitate PM me if you have anything for me. I'm looking for complete stuff in great shape. :)

DCX

DCX
selling:

VITA

- Uncharted: Golden Abyss - 30
- Wipeout -22
- Unit 13 -25

All online codes used. All prices shipped!

DCX

oldmario

Looking to sell these for £50 all together or £5 for each game (not including P+P)

Edit: Forgot to add specifics about each game

Archer Maclean's Mercury (umd case opens but still playable)
Colin Mcrae rally 2005+ (umd case opens but still playable)
Daxter (umd case opens but still playable)
Dissidia Final Fantasy
Gran Turismo (codes used)
Gran Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (umd case opens but still playable)
Jak & Daxter : The Lost Frontier
Locoroco
Lumines
Me & My Katamari (umd case opens but still playable)
Resistance Retribution
Syphon Filter: Logans Shadow

Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (umd only) (umd case opens but still playable)

NoRéN

Looking to buy posters for the following games:

Fallout 3
Bioshock
The Saboteur

If you have anything or can help out, PM me.

WTT

Have:
Steel Diver

Want Nintendogs 3DS

Gold Seller with plenty of feedback. PM if interested.

Reposting this, I think you need to wait like 150 posts right? Anyways the ones I'm most interested in are highlighted:

WTB:
All games must be in at least good to great condition, come with original box, manual and art and any accessories. No scratches on the disk or etc. Also US editions only unless the console is region free.

Gamecube:
Wave Race: Blue Storm
Custom Robo
Chibi-Robo
Mario Party 5 maybe 6 and 7 but must have microphone too.
Ultimate Muscle: Legends vs. New Generation
Luigi's Mansion
Soul Calibur 2
Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2&3

Nintendo 64:
Wave Race 64

Wii:
Wiimote+ controllers. As in the wiimote with wiimote+ already built in.
Fortune Street
Xenoblade
Wario Land: The Shake Dimension
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Resident Evil 4

PS1:
Crash Team Racing

PS2:
Dragonquest VIII
Persona 4

PS3:
Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction
Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time
Vanquish
Bayonetta

I won't be able to buy all of these of course but I'd like to get quite a few crossed off my list, as long as the price is right ;). Also I have two + on the Neogaf list of buyers and sellers thing, I was the buyer both times.

PM sent

TP

Selling:

Xenoblade Chronicles w/ artbook - Like New
No CN code - $40 shipped

nIFYQl.jpg

Paypal only, gift or cover the fee yourself, U.S only

beanman25

Looking to trade/sell one of my Chrono Trigger/FF3 SNES Carts. (I have 2 of each, but obviously am keeping 1 haha).

Looking to bundle with cash for a JPN 3DS bundle.

Will be open to offers also.

Shanks

Ps3

Dynasty Warriors 7 - Xtreme Legends ($14, great cond.)
Uncharted - Greatest Hits ($8, great cond.)

Wii
Trauma Center: New Blood ($8, sealed)
Xenoblade Chronicles ($35, sealed) PENDING
Trauma Team ($10, sealed) PENDING
Resident Evil 4 ($5, sealed) PENDING
Shiren The Wanderer ($10, great cond.) PENDING
Metroid: Other M ($8, great cond.)
Muramasa - The Demon Blade ($8, great cond.) PENDING
Sin and PunIshment ($8, great cond.)

DS
Glory of Heracles ($6, great cond.)

DSi Hardware - Black ($60, great cond.)

Payment must be received via Paypal gifted. I have tons of feedback here so no worries! All items are adult owned and complete. Prices are shipped. Add an extra buck for tracking. Any questions, be sure to ask!

Risible

He doesn't need it, but more "super A+++ would buy from again Excellent!!11" positive feedback for g35twinturbo. Sold me a great video card at a great price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom