• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDaravon

People sell PSN/XBL/Gift Cards in here pretty frequently for a couple bucks off the face value, not sure why this one got called out. Somebody may have gotten physical cards that they don't need as gifts, or used store credit to get them as an easier way to convert store credit into cash, etc.

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out. Also I will NOT mark things as gifts/etc on customs forms; that went bad for a couple people I know recently, so please bear this in mind. Non-negotiable, sorry.
-Generally can only ship on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
-I will generally not break up games with guides UNLESS you are buying a bunch of stuff or make a supremely good offer.

Will trade for: Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition (360), XBL Points

HAVE:

Guides and artbooks
---------------------
-Halo 2 Guide - $6 (still sealed in shrinkwrap)
-Halo 3 Guide - $6 (like new, poster still attached)
-Halo 3: ODST Guide - $6 (like new)
-Yoshi's Story Guide (Brady) - $6 (Has moderate shelfwear and damage to outside, inside is totally clean and intact)
-Deco Devolution The Art of BioShock 2 - $15 (like new; 167 page Hardcover artbook only available with the CE of BioShock 2)

Gamecube Official 251 Memory Card - $8 - Has "PSO" written on label (guess what it was used for), and has not been wiped, but works fine. Can wipe before sending if wanted.

Halo Reach CE contents and game case w/Reach preview disc instead of regular disc - $25
-PICTURE HERE. This is the full contents of the Halo Reach CE (actual game case is black as seen above which was exclusive to the CE/LE's) but instead of the normal game disc this comes with the Halo Reach Preview Disc. I actually gave this to a friend when 343 provided On Demand codes for the game once title updates broke this disc, but it was recently given back to me. This disc is the full Halo Reach disc but due to Title Update changes this disc will ONLY play Halo Reach campaign; you will not be able to access Halo Reach multiplayer matchmaking, and I am unsure about Campaign Co-op (likely not). I am also not sure if you will be even able to stay online while playing this disc, I do not know what the current status of how title updates for Reach have affected this disc, so I will only guarantee that you will be able to access the Reach campaign single-player and offline. This is more for collectors and as a curiosity.

Harvest Moon: Animal Parade (Complete and Mint) - $15

61XEa%2B-LiEL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
5172Q7VJ19L._SS400_.jpg

Amano: The Complete Prints of Yoshitaka Amano - $975 shipped
-1st printing softcover, US/English version. Is in fantastic shape, only extremely light shelfwear, only noticeable on some very slight scuffing on the bottom of the front cover and it's very negligible. Otherwise looks pretty much brand new, dust jacket in great shape, all foldouts are in great shape, etc. Honestly an amazing book that goes for $$$, only reason I'm even selling it because I'm upgrading to the new Amano Final Fantasy-specific set coming out later this year. I'm pretty firm on the price, I'm already undercutting amazon listings and completed ebay auctions on it for this version (Japanese version goes for a bit less but still start at around $90+ shipping on average). Photos above are stock photos, please feel free to ask for photos if needed on this one.

All prices are not firm unless otherwise noted
All games and vouchers are Canadian / NTSC compatible
Willing to ship wherever, just dont expect to have it shipped to afghanistan without extra cost. Continental NA is easy peasy.

WTB

metal gear solid peace walker play arts

-Specifically Chrysalis and The Basilisk

ys seven art book, ys seven cloth map

-came with the limited edition of the game

Megaman D-ARTS, Megaman, zero, armoured megaman

WTS

Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic/Paralympic book
extremely hard to find due to limited printings. This picture is not mine but is indicative of quality
Looking for approximately 100 Dollars but open to trades for cool gaming memorabilia, specifically from snes, ps1, ps2, ps3, psp properties
4685799424_44e35e798a.jpg

Looking to sell my complete .hack//sign collection. This collection includes all 4 games with all 4 anime OVA's. All of the discs are in immaculate conditions. The game boxes are in immaculate condition. Some of the boxes have a little bit of gamestop sticker glue on them although i have removed it either entirely on the game box or there isnt much left. Really nothing too exciting. $130 Dollars Firm, depending on how far I have to ship it, I might add bucks on top but nothing extravagent.

quatreDC.jpg

monami.jpg

Also looking to sell my .hack//sign loveables. The Black Rose box is in good condition, as you can see at the top of the picture the box was not hung but was pinned, as such the top part of the cardboard has holes in it. The Subaru box has a ding on the top of it and the same issue with the top of the cardboard. the figures themselves though are in perfect condition and have never left the box. 30 Dollars for both, or 20 if you also purchase the games to go with them.

IMAG0260.jpg

The art of final fantasy IX - 30 dollars plus shipping. Quality is good, slight bends around the top corner but nothing too daring, top left corner has sticker residue which i am too lazy to remove. Otherwise the book is in very satisfactory used condition

IMAG0284.jpg

Also selling video game vouchers
IMAG0259.jpg

$5 Bucks for Starhawk Skin voucher. 10-15 for the Twisted Metal voucher

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Two bucks is two bucks man. You can get drunk on 2 bucks.

I need to go live where I could get drunk on $2 lol, this sounds like my type of place!

People sell PSN/XBL/Gift Cards in here pretty frequently for a couple bucks off the face value, not sure why this one got called out. Somebody may have gotten physical cards that they don't need as gifts, or used store credit to get them as an easier way to convert store credit into cash, etc.

yeah it's common knowledge that people sell it pretty often, the other poster was just poking fun at it, that's all.

Koroviev

I need to go live where I could get drunk on $2 lol, this sounds like my type of place!

yeah it's common knowledge that people sell it pretty often, the other poster was just poking fun at it, that's all.

Hey man, this is serious business. $2 is a Steam game!

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Got some stuff for sale. US only. Paypal only. If you don't wanna go through gift that's fine but I will require fees to be covered otherwise. GAF Plus Member. PM me, let's chat. Thanks.

Street Fighter X Tekken for the 360. Mint, complete. 20$ shipped

Sq7Lw.jpg

GAF Plus Member so buy with confidence.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
A $20 online code is still $20.

But maybe it's just me and my perception of value.

Well I think its mainly, a person searching to save $2. All the time wasted looking to get the $2 savings, would have been easier to just buy the $20. To each their own though.

I've definitely seen $20 PSN codes sold for $18 here a good number of times, so it's not uncommon.
He's just trying to get in on that preemptive sale.

EDIT: Whoops, should have refreshed the page.

Sol1dus

People constantly sell points cards for cheaper than retail. What is the point of buying something at retail value if you could do that anywhere else?

People often can't buy from a store, or only have paypal?

Anyway, certainly didn't mean to offend anyone with my comment. I just genuinely found it funny.

Here's hoping we can move away from it now.

Aselith

A $20 online code is still $20.

But maybe it's just me and my perception of value.

Those go for 17-18 dollars all the time here. I bought 3 from one person a few weeks ago. It's people that don't want to code and would rather make money for other things from them.

rj118

All prices = shipped within the United States and all are CIB unless noted otherwise. Payment by gift on Paypal or through Amazon Payments would be appreciated. I can send pictures of any item upon request.

Dead Space 2 $15
Eternal Sonata $15
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection $10

Wii
Super Mario All-Stars NIB $53
Just Dance 2 $13
No More Heroes $10
No More Heroes 2 NIB $14

Gamecube
Skies of Arcadia Legends $42 (disc and case only)

3DS
Super Mario 3D Land (Club Nintendo code used) $27

Nintendo DS
Golden Sun Dark Dawn $11
Advance Wars Days of Ruin $10
Metal Slug 7 NIB $10
Scribblenauts $8

Positive feedback for Ingueferroque! Outstanding communication, very fast, and ultra-well packaged. I literally couldn't be happier!

Very positive feedback to Ingueferroque - Super easy communication, packaged and shipped immediately at a great price. Highly recommended seller, check out the rest of his stuff.

I included some feedback quotes in this post, since I don't seem to have been added to the feedback listing. I hope this is not against the rules.

I live in New York City, and prefer pick-up, though postage is also possible. Everything in great condition. From a smoke and pet-free home.

ETRIAN ODYSSEY BOOKS
Sekaiju no MeiQ Art Book USD 70

ETRIAN ODYSSEY SOUNDTRACKS
Sekaiju no MeiQ Super Arrange Version USD 30
Sekaiju no MeiQ2 -shoou no seihai- Original Soundtrack USD 30
Sekaiju no MeiQ2 -shoou no seihai- Super Arrange Version USD 30
Live Music by Piano and Strings: Sekaiju no MeiQ I & II Super Arrange Version USD 30

DEMON'S SOULS DELUXE EDITION, the game is in sealed condition. US version. USD 100

AMIGA GAMES Please make an offer, these are all complete big box releases in great condition.

- Hired Guns
- Mean Machine
- Sly Spy
- Rolling Ronny
- Beast Busters
- Arabian Nights
- Grid Start
- Black Lamp (C64)

SOUNDTRACKS (Original and Complete)
Siren 1 USD 40
Siren 2 USD 40
Siren: New Translation USD 50
Yuzo Koshiro Best Collection vol.1 USD 90
Yuzo Koshiro Best Collection vol.2 USD 90
Wild Arms XF Original Soundtrack USD 40
R-Type Tactics OST USD 30
Dark Savior OST USD 35
Dark Savior single USD 15

JP PSP GAMES Perfect condition and complete:
Densha de Go Pocket 1 USD 20
Densha de Go Pocket 2 USD 20
Densha de Go Pocket 3 USD 20

JP SATURN GAMES Perfect condition and complete:
Golden Axe The Duel USD 25
DarkSeed USD 25
House of the Dead (has small crack in the jewel case) USD 20
Dark Savior USD 35
Vandal Hearts USD 50
Baroque USD 50

JP SEGA MEGA CD GAMES:
Wolfchild USD 30

I also have some great headphones available, Sony MDR-7506 in perfect and complete condition with original packaging and receipt. Selling them because I just stick to my basic iPhone headphones..

Here are photos containing all of the listed items:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9574058/etrian.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9574058/demonssouls.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9574058/amiga.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9574058/other.jpg

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Cleaning out the closet. Offers below are theoretically shipped in the US, but if you are overseas we can figure something out. I'm pulling most of these numbers out of my ass, so if you want to make an offer, go for it.

I am going to be out of town for a few days next week, so if I'm slow in responding that's why.

If you want further pictures or details on condition, let me know. Can't deal with the hassle of photographing all of this right now.

And be gentle to this first-timer for his first b/s thread here. Hah.

Genesis:
Beggar Prince - never played, gorgeously brand new - $175
Liberty or Death complete and nearmint - $25
Shadowrun Complete and nearmint (still has original EB Games sticker) - 25

32X
Knuckles Chaotix w/ box and manual - 30
Starfleet Academy Bridge Simulator w/ box and manual - 20

Jaguar
Atari Jaguar and Atari CD w/ original boxes (no games or hardware manuals) and extra controller in original box - 300
Rayman, CIB, very good - 30
Space Ace CD in large box - 25
Tempest 2000 in box, not great shape - 20

PSOne:
Suikoden II - 120

Turbografx (some of these have stickers from the rental place on the back, didn't bother me and easily removable with goo-be-gone if you desire)

None of the games below have outer boxes except for Cosmic Fantasy. Unless noted, all are complete in jewel cases w/ instructions and card sleeves.

Turbo Duo hardware (replacement universal radioshack AC adapter, but have original I think too, extra controller but no splitter), no box or instructions - 250
Legendary Axe II - 20
Legendary Axe - 15
Dracula X import, w/ spin care - $90
YS Book I & II - $30
Devil Crush - $25
Bloody Wolf - $15
Alien Crush (broken jewel case hinge, easy replaceable) - $10
Splatterhouse - $25
Bomberman (no outer box, complete in jewel case) - 25
JJ & Jeff (no cartridge sleeve) - $5
Galaga 90 - 10
Military Madness - 15
Dragon's Curse - 25
Dungeon Explorer - 15
Neutopia - 30
R-Type (WRONG jewel case, says Aero Blasters) - 10
Cadash - 40
Bonk's Adventure - 15
Bonk's Revenge - 15

Sega Saturn
Panzer Dragoon Saga - 250
Panzer Dragoon II Zwei - 30
Panzer Dragoon - 20
X-Men Children of Atom (needs goo be gone on front sticker, small crack in back of case) - 25
Saturn Bomberman (disc only) - 40
Dragon Force - including backup ram cartridge- 150
Shining Force 3 - no manual/coversheet - 60
Sonic 3d blast - 15
Sega Rally - 15

Sega CD
Lunar Silver Star - 50
Lunar Eternal Blue - 50
Sonic CD - 20
Vay (no map) - 30
Third World War - 30
Shining Force CD - 60

SEGA CD / 32X combos
Slam City - 15
Corpse killer -15
Supreme Warrior - 25
Farenheit - 20
Night Trap - 30
(or take the whole set, representing all five of these games released in the USA for 100)

Super Nintendo:
Chrono Trigger cartridge only with manual - 65
Harvest Moon cartridge only - 100
Kirby Super Star cart only - 25

PS3:
Dark Soul's Collector's Edition Sealed - 70
Metal Gear HD Collection Sealed - 125

Wii
Xenoblade Chronicles w/ art book, new - 60

Gamecube
Chibi-Robo - sealed - 50

alf717

WTT: Would any one be interested in trading a Dirt 3 key for another game? I got it free with my new GPU. Of course one week later they started offering newer games. Anyway since I already own it I figured I would try my luck and see if anyone wanted to trade.

OU8u0.jpg

DmiXP.jpg

Still interested in trading. LMK

goldenpp72

Cleaning out the closet. Offers below are theoretically shipped in the US, but if you are overseas we can figure something out. I'm pulling most of these numbers out of my ass, so if you want to make an offer, go for it.

I am going to be out of town for a few days next week, so if I'm slow in responding that's why.

If you want further pictures or details on condition, let me know. Can't deal with the hassle of photographing all of this right now.

And be gentle to this first-timer for his first b/s thread here. Hah.

Pm sent, we may be able to do some business.

Ryuukan

People often can't buy from a store, or only have paypal?

Anyway, certainly didn't mean to offend anyone with my comment. I just genuinely found it funny.

Here's hoping we can move away from it now.

I was merely trying to help a gaffer unload a code. Neogaf Gold don't need to save money.

This is me:
iRBWg1IHXSKtu.gif

Kingdom Hearts (Greatest Hits)-13 shipped
Pokemon Channel-8 shipped
Resident Evil Code Veronica X (PS2)-8 shipped
Tony Hawk Underground 2 (PS2)-5 shipped
Super Mario World 2 (Comes with the manual)-ON HOLD
Ti-83 graphing calculator-45 shipped
Golden Zelda Wii Remote-43 shipped
Tales of Graces:F (Sealed)-40 shipped
Neo-Geo PS2 controller-40 shipped

I also have a few manuals from the SNES lying around...these are ON HOLD.
Super Mario World
Donkey Kong Country
Secret of Evermore
Mario is Missing
Yoshi's Safari
Street Fighter 2

Asking a buck or two for each one.

NeOak

LOL!!! I was going to say: "Mayaguez!" but you didnt even gave me a chance. Las Pesetas still alive?

50 cents now though, only wednesdays from 5pm to 6pm in one place only.

I remember when mixed drinks were 25 cents each lol. I spent 14 bucks and it was so much alcohol XD

Sol1dus

50 cents now though, only wednesdays from 5pm to pm in one place only.

I remember when mixed drinks were 25 cents each lol. I spent 14 bucks and it was so much alcohol XD

Geez, I need to get me some of that. Cheapest thing I got was a vuvuzela filled to the brim with bacardi and jugo de parcha for $5.

50 cents now though, only wednesdays from 5pm to pm in one place only.

1993... Calle Bosques... El Garabato... Good times! :D

Edit: Also looking for Super Mario 3D Land for the 3DS, just to keep it in the spirit of the thread. :)

Selling my BlackBerry Bold 9000 on AT&T. It's in almost perfect condition and I should have a case or two laying around. Asking for $130 shipped or best offer.

Also Selling a GameBoy Micro! Looking for $45 shipped or best offer.

Pics will be provided on request.

He doesn't need it, but more "super A+++ would buy from again Excellent!!11" positive feedback for g35twinturbo. Sold me a great video card at a great price.
Made my comment for me :) Positive feedback for g35twinturbo for the same. Built my first PC with this video card, awesome experience.

badbrains

Anyone willing to let go of Dark Souls for the PS3 at a negotiable price? Also, is it recommended or required to play Demon Souls to understand the story line?

Last week (and thus last bump) of trying to sell my games.

These games, unless otherwise indicated, are of USED quality the United States region. They WORK, but they aren't collectors items - some of them have stickers from gamestop or shipping companies. Unless otherwise indicated all items include the box and manual.

SHIPPING PRICE: I will charge a flat $3 for shipping ONE GAME. For shipping multiple items I charge a flat $6. I reserve the right to change this if you're not from the US or are buying a very large amount. Use these to calculate the final price.

IMPORTANT: For the time being, games that are striked-through have been reserved for other people. Games that are sold will be removed from the list.

$7 - ALL GAMES IN THIS CATEGORY ARE JPN LANGUAGE AND REGION. You need a modded PS2 or a Japanese PS2 in order to play these.
Super Robot Wars Alpha 3 (PS2, NO MANUAL)
Another Century's Episode 3 (PS2)

$25 - THESE ARE PAL WII GAMES - you need a PAL Wii or a modded Wii. These games are in like-new condition.
Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii)

The rest of these games below are United States region, and are in English.

$1
Wii Play (Wii)
DDR Supernova (PS2, dance mat not included)

$2
Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
Final Fantasy X (PS2, Greatest Hits, NO MANUAL)
Kingdom Hearts (PS2, Greatest Hits, NO MANUAL)
Shadow of the Colossus (PS2, Greatest Hits)

$3
Kingdom Hearts II (PS2)
Chrono Cross (PS1, Game has wear and tear)
Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time (PS2)
Xenosaga Episode 1 (PS2, NO MANUAL)
Xenosaga Episode 2 (PS2)
Final Fantasy XII (PS2, Metal Case, NO MANUAL)
Phantom Brave (PS2, NO MANUAL)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence (PS2)
Swapmagic CODER (THIS IS NOT A GAME - it's for region breaking a fat PS2. Includes the little plastic dongle thingy you need to make it work)

$5
Disgaea 2 (PS2, NO MANUAL)
Makai Kingdom (PS2, NO MANUAL)
Trauma Center: Second Opinion (Wii)

$7
Grim Grimoire (PS2)

$10
Trauma Team (Wii)
SMT: Digital Devil Saga 2 (PS2, NO BOX, NO MANUAL)

$12
SMT: Digital Devil Saga 1 (PS2)

OTHER STUFF (shipping prices TBD, if you're interested PM me and I'll see how much it'll cost to mail)
$5 - Gamecube Controller (2 copies available, silver and black)

Also, this is a long shot, but I'd be willing to trade stuff (including money) for a copy of
Riki-Oh: The Story Of Riki (DVD or Blu-ray). PM me if you're interested.

Borman

1x Key for FTL : Faster Than Light
Should get you access to the beta that is still ongoing, along with the retail game. I received two keys for my kickstarter support of 100$.
1__320x240_vlcsnap-2012-02-29-00h36m36s184.png

15$ via Paypal or Amazon Payments, gifted.

Im not sure if they will be sending new keys for the retail, but if that is the case, you will receive that as well.

Aselith

Haha. You can't really fault him though, because:
1. They're priced accordingly(for the most part).
2. They're actually priced.

Yeah, no criticism on my part. I was just going with the moment! His prices seem fine to me. I actually may buy FFT depending on what condition he says the disk is in.

Haha. You can't really fault him though, because:
1. They're priced accordingly(for the most part).
2. They're actually priced.

Yeah, prices seem good. Just made me laugh seeing all the "no manuals" and then the "buy at your own risk" comment. I wasn't seriously bitching at him or anything, just busting his balls.

Yeah, prices seem good. Just made me laugh seeing all the "no manuals" and then the "buy at your own risk" comment. I wasn't seriously bitching at him or anything, just busting his balls.

You know, I sold most of my games that HAD manuals, now it's mainly the leftovers. I'm not COMPLETELY disorganized! It's just I'd read manuals, then end up leaving them on a table or in my room and they get swept away whenever I did any spring cleaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom