• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone have a Sega CDX they'd be willing to sell?

grkazan12

wpid-51CpH2BY75L.jpg

Hey guys, Was wondering if anyone wanted to buy an Asus ML238H 23" 1920 x 1080 2ms

The link takes you to the Newegg page for the monitor so you can check out the technical specs.

Anyway, the monitor is in good condition. No dead pixels from my understanding. Works great. Comes with power cable, and connection cable (HDMI to DVI). Only thing is that there might be some very fine scratches on the front panel of the monitor, but pretty typical when it comes to glossy plastic.

Just send me a PM if anyone's interested.

Zing

Banned
Xenoblade is only $35 sealed now? Wow. All those speculators who bought just to resell got hosed.

Of course it might be worth something in 10 years.

goldenpp72

Aside my post on the last page about buying vintage games, I have also been sifting through some current gen stuff to see if I have anything i'd like to buy, so here goes. (note, I do not collect platinum/players choice/etc games, only black label complete items)

Edit: I'm going to list some prices i'm willing to pay as to save some people the hassle, if any seem too low, that just means eventually they will be lower :p

Want to Buy

Blazblue Calamity trigger: 8.00
Street fighter 4 arcade edition: 10.00
Marvel vs Capcom 3 Vanilla: 10.00
Soul Calibur 5: 15.00

Wii

Gunblade NY: 10.00
Mario party 8 20.00
Mario party 9 30.00
Xenoblade: 25.00
Fishing Resort 10-20 depending on if it comes with the rod
Wii Play: a few bucks
Wii Play Motion: 8.00

Ps3

Tales of Graces F: 25.00
Hot shots out of bounds: 10.00
Twisted metal: 15.00

Can't think of anything else this very second, I don't know the worth of all these games yet, but some of them aren't worth much to me and some are, so i'm curious what people would like to offload any of them for, PM me if you have anything to offer :) Again, if these seem to low I apologize, this is merely to collect and as such I figure I can own them later, but I do understand many want prices based on the fact people actually want to play them this very second.

vocab

DS: Elite Beat Agents $10
DS: Hotel Dusk 215 $12
DS: Phoenix Wright $20
DS: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin $20
DS: Dawn of Sorrow $20

PS2 - Xenosaga 1 and 2 $13 together.

PS3 - Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel Complete with premium box. Disc and book was never touched. Sealed only removed to check contents. $55

PC: Non Reference Sapphire 5850 - $80.

clearing out some of my collection....

The Famitsu's will be $7 shipped each and I'll discount if you want more than one (all are from the last year)
Just IM me which issue number/cover you want

The Armored Core Art work book is $30 shipped obo

The Great Mechanics Art/ Dengeki Video Game books are $12 shipped each

PSV Famitsu w/ PS Vita case is $24 shipped

The sega saturn is untested as I don't have any cables and I can recall it did power on last time I checked...so as is $25 shipped

The danboard is complete and comes with both stands and all inserts and paperwork
$35 shipped obo

I take paypal and amazon gc - stateside shipping only

kNxKJl.jpg

XYDSMl.jpg

4aQ4zl.jpg

yjJu1l.jpg

eOdvwl.jpg

KzSxbl.jpg

AwRy108

WTS these PS3 games--they're all in complete, like-new condition:

• Ultimate Marvel vs. CAPCOM 3 - $20 - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
  • TEKKEN 6 - $10 - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
  • Dead Space - $10 - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
  • Dead Space 2 - $15 (no online pass or Extraction DLC) - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
  • God of War III - $15 - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
  • God of War Collection - $20 - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
  • Batman: Arkham City - $20 (no Catwoman DLC) - - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
  • Uncharted 2 - $15 (no online pass) - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
  • Uncharted 3 - $20 (no online pass) - - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
  • Mortal Kombat - $15 (no online pass) - NO LONGER AVAILABLE

All reasonable offers will be considered. Games will only be available for purchase through August 9th, so act fast if you're interested.

Buyer pays for S&H via USPS (unless requested otherwise). Will ship overseas.

I'll accept PayPal or Amazon Payment; and I'll consider other forms if they're reasonable. Buyer covers any payment fees incurred.

I have positive feedback on GAF, and I also have 100% positive ebay feedback on over 100 auctions. PM me if you're interested in making a purchase. Thanks!

Ps3

Dynasty Warriors 7 - Xtreme Legends ($14, great cond.)
Enslaved ($8, good cond.)
Uncharted - Greatest Hits ($8, great cond.)
Uncharted 2 GOTY ($8, good cond. codes used, essentially original U2)

Wii
Trauma Center: New Blood ($8, sealed)
Xenoblade Chronicles ($35, sealed)
Trauma Team ($10, sealed)
Resident Evil 4 ($5, sealed)
Shiren The Wanderer ($10, great cond.)
Metroid: Other M ($8, great cond.)
Muramasa - The Demon Blade ($8, great cond.)
Sin and PunIshment ($8, great cond.)

DS
Shin Megami Tensei - Strange Journey ($10, great cond.)
Dragon Quest V ($14, sealed)
Chrono Trigger ($10, great cond.)
Glory of Heracles ($6, great cond.)
Castlevania - Order of Ecclesia ($14, great cond.)

3DS
Shin Megami Tensei - Devil Survivor Overclocked ($26, sealed)

DSi Hardware - Black ($60, great cond.)

Payment must be received via Paypal gifted. I have tons of feedback here so no worries! All items are adult owned and complete. Prices are shipped. Add an extra buck for tracking. Any questions, be sure to ask!

Sent you a PM!

Selling a like new Galaxy Nexus Verizon with of course a clean ESN. Switched back to the iPhone 4s because I preferred a smaller device.

7708649946_9a8650b400_z.jpg

Comes with charger no box
SOLD
Paypal preferred

Also a Vita 3G+ 8gb memory card good condition
No box
$240 obo

tumblr_m5u70w3HlY1qm6lg9o1_500.jpg

Don't be afraid to make offers. All prices include shipping.

US ONLY PAYPAL GIFT PREFERRED

Quote for new page

Amagon

Quote for new page
Hey my man, giving you a heads up that you should re-list your sale post after 150-200 replies as per rules for this thread.

WTB: Toejam and Earl for the Xbox.

Is the game even good? I have no idea but I just want to play it.

Dagon

Giving up my import 3DS and games to get a local XL. (Damn your antiquated region locking, Nintendo.)

I'm selling everything in a bundle, which includes:

o3VKg.jpg

• White Japanese 3DS
  • Super Mario 3D Land
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
  • Mario Kart 7

I'm sure you're all well aware of this, but let me be absolutely clear: this is a Japanese 3DS. It is region locked and your non-Japanese games will not work on this system.

I'd like £180 for the lot (PayPal only), which includes free shipping within the UK. I may consider offers outside of the UK.

Send me an offer by PM if you're interested.

This bundle is still available. Unfortunately I can only offer it in the UK until I can confirm whether shipping lithium ion containing items internationally is OK.

I will accept £150 and include free shipping in the UK.

PM me if you're interested.

lilty

WTS
Battlefield 3 (360) - $15 shipped, sorry no online pass
inFAMOUS (Greatest Hits, sealed) - $15 shipped
Gran Turismo 5 - $15 shipped
Persona 3 FES - $15 shipped
The Orange Box (X360) - $12 shipped

As mentioned above, inFamous is still factory sealed. Persona 3 is in excellent condition, it was put into the console and never removed until I beat it. The other two are in good condition as well, I never really played them. I can take pictures if anyone wants. I also have a copy of MLB 10 The Show I don't want that I'm willing to throw in for free if you buy something and want it. I'm really just trying to clear the games I'll never play again.

I'm in Canada, but I'm willing to ship to the US as well. Also willing to take best offers, so PM me please.

WTB
Persona 4
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (PS3)
Metal Gear Solid 4

I have + feedback currently.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
He really is. I'll be leaving some super positive feedback of my own as sooooooon as my video card arrives :)

aww shucks, makes me feel all kinds of special :)

Positive feedback for LQX

paid promptly and was understanding of my time constraints.

matmanx1

WTS

Hatsune Miku and Future Stars: Project Mirai for the 3DS. $45 w/ free shipping, Paypal preferred.

All the original stuff is included (box, game, AR cards, unused club Nintendo card) and while I've not utilized this BST thread before I am a regular Ebay'er with perfect feedback under the username "gaithermr" if you like to check me.

goldenpp72

Yeah I don't get the humor either, if they were willing to pay 20 for 20, then why not just buy it direct.

I'd like to thank this forum for directing me to the site that prices games, while I find it's pricing is a bit suspect due to how it grabs prices on some games, it has been helpful in my task to collect games outside of gaf sales.

izakq

Want to give vermadas a thumbs up for selling me his copy of Soul Bubbles. Game came pretty quickly, was in excellent condition, and he was very fast in responding to PMs. Thanks!!!

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
What's so funny about his post? $18 of what is essentially cash is a fair deal for an online code someone may be looking to get rid of.

Well I think its mainly, a person searching to save $2. All the time wasted looking to get the $2 savings, would have been easier to just buy the $20. To each their own though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Two bucks is two bucks man. You can get drunk on 2 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom