• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Large positive feedback post for:

whatsinaname
AwRy108
JudgmentZefhyr
Kaizer
FoeHammer
Absol

Payment/trade was prompt and they were a pleasure to deal with.

Here's a real shot in the dark:

Would anyone want to trade a pre-order for Counter-Strike Global Operations for my Steam gifted copy of Darkspore? I really want CS: GO, but my car breaking and my dentist screwing up my insurance (having to pay in full) really torpedoed by budget.

Tunavi

Banned
Does anyone have an original Charizard card they don't care for anymore and want to sell for fairly cheap (~$5) to a good home?

I need to complete my original 3 starter evolution sets

prices are negotiable and pics coming soon

want: paypal, amazon credit, trades- tell me what you got :D

Have:

New Super Mario Brothers Wii- sealed - $34 shipped
0d8bf327-1.jpg

Nintendo 3DS system flame red- looking for $130 shipped
includes the following games installed-
Kid Icarus 3D classics, Donkey Kong 94', Mario vs Donkey Kong minis march again, Zelda four swords adventures anniversary,
about 5 demos, will also throw in a sealed Dual Pen sports game

Super Mario Advance 4: super mario brothers 3- $12 shipped
Donkey Kong Country 1- $11 shipped
Mario Pinball land- $10 shipped
Legend of zelda: links awakening DX- $17 shipped
Zelda oracle of seasons- SOLD
Zelda a link to the past- SOLD
96e39667-1.jpg

Mortal Kombat Vita- sealed- $18 shipped

Killzone 3- sealed - $14 shipped

Little Big Planet 2 collectors edition sealed- $50 shipped
[/B]
bbee50bb-1.jpg

Hellish

WTT: Would any one be interested in trading a Dirt 3 key for another game? I got it free with my new GPU. Of course one week later they started offering newer games. Anyway since I already own it I figured I would try my luck and see if anyone wanted to trade.

OU8u0.jpg

DmiXP.jpg

What are you looking to get for it? I would buy a <$15 game on steam for it,

TriAceJP

Sorry, guys. I've been dealing with 'real world' things. It sucks.

I'll try to have the feedback list updated tomorrow night.

Looking to Trade

Brand new still sealed Diablo 3 CE

Brand new still sealed Dragon Age Origins CE Xbox 360

If you have nothing to trade and are interested in buying them, I have no problems hearing offers, but know that I'm mainly looking to trade them for older games.

Specifically: NES, SNES, Genesis, Saturn, Sega CD, Turbografx.

If you were to offer a game thats worth more than what I have, I'm willing to throw in cash to make up for it. I know this won't get a lot of responses as very few people will actually be seeking these games willing to trade rarities or a few games of somewhat equal value in exchange.

Thought I'd give it a shot haha.

Its almost time to go back to college. Would be nice to have some money since I do not know if I will have my job on campus when I go back (budget cuts :( ) so lowball me, I'd rather give a deal to a GAFer then deal with eBay. I just have these prices as starting points to work from.

I ship within the USA (Maybe Canada also, not too sure though)
I ship all my stuff with Delivery Confirmation (although, Insurance can be added on).
I accept PayPal, Amazon Payments, or Postal Money Orders (MUST be postal).
If you have any questions or want pictures, feel free to message me here.
Prices are SHIPPED. Will ship stuff via Priority Mail or First Class

Price are NOT firm (so feel free to send me offers, I'll work with ya!) :D

Pictures for most stuff can be found: Here

Anime DVDs
Beck - Vol 1 - 4 and 6 (sealed) + artbox - $22
Chrono Crusade Complete Series (artbox + DVDs) - $35
Claymore (individual SEALED DVDs + artbox) - $50
Desert Punk Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox) - $25
Gankutsuou: Count of Monte Cristo Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox SEALED) - $30
Gao-Gai-Gar Premium DVD Box Set 1 & 2 (individual DVDs + artbox) - $40
Ghost in the Shell SAC Complete 1st Season Collection Box Set - $45
Ghost in the Shell SAC 2nd Gig Complete Collection Box Set - $45
Gungrave Complete Collection (SEALED - indivdual DVDs + artbox + Mousepad) - $80
Gurren Lagann Complete Collection (SEALED individual DVDs in Limited Edition artbox) - $55
Madlax Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox) - $35
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 1 (individual DVD in Limited Edition box) - $50
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 1 Limited Edition (LE Parts 1, 2, 3 SEALED) - $70
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 2 Part 1 Limited Edition (sealed) - $25
Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket - Complete Collection - $12
Moonlight Mile Complete Series (individual DVDs + artbox) - Vol 1 & 3 are sealed - $22
Mushishi Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox) - $60
My-Hime Compelte Series ((individual DVDs + artbox) - $40
Pani Poni Dash Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox) - Vol 1, 3 - 6 are sealed - $55
Peach Girl Complete Collection (individual DVDs, artbox) - $25
School Rumble Season 1 (individual DVDs, LE locker tin) - $35
Solty Rei - The Complete Series (individual volume DVDs + artbox) - VOl 2 - 6 are sealed - $35
Suzuka Compelte Series (individual DVDs + artbox) - $30
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World (individual DVDs + artbox) - Vol 2 & 3 are sealed - $30
Trigun Remix Complete Collection (individual DVDs SEALED) - $80
Welcome to the NHK - Vol 1 - 5 + artbox (vol 2 - 4 are sealed) - $22

MISC
G.SKILL 8GB (2 x 4GB) 204-Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Laptop Memory Model F3-10600CL9D-8GBSQ - used - $30

More positive feedback for Ingueferroque

What a great seller, sends immediately and takes extreme care to package very securely. Super nice guy, great to deal with. Check out the rest of his stuff.

Nightz

Sorry, guys. I've been dealing with 'real world' things. It sucks.

I'll try to have the feedback list updated tomorrow night.

I got you bro!

Feedback list has been updated as of this post. Some recognition to give out:

New NeoGAF Plus members:
GreenMana
SkyMasterson

New NeoGAF Gold member:
shiv47

Seik

Banned
Ok that's kind of a special one I have here:

Anyone here dealt with Onion_Relish in the past? I was having a deal with this guy for .hack games but then he got banned and there's no way for me to communicate with him anymore. :/

I can see he have three feedbacks here, could anybody who knows an e-mail with which I could communicate with him please PM it to me if that's possible?

Thanks!

Want To Buy:

-Dreamcast Broadband Adapter
-Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3)

Dazzla

Is anyone in the UK interested in a launch US PS3?

It is the 60GB model with full (US) PS2 compatibility, the hard drive has been upgraded to 320GB.

It hasn't had any problems and not much use to be honest. Newborn baby in the house so it's time for a clear out!

PM if interested.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
LOOKING TO BUY:

• Uncharted 1
  • Uncharted 2
  • or the Uncharted 1&2 pack

goldenpp72

Hey gaf, I am a US seller and am in the process of shipping to canada using first class international shipping, has anyone done this before and if so, how did you do it? I read it might need custom forms and such?

Ettie

EDIT: US only, sorry euros :(
EDIT: Added OG GBA, Perfect Shot, Ipod Touch 4G.

Gaf+ Here.

Cleaning out my PS2 hack n' slashes.

http://i.imgur.com/Zueh9.jpg

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance - 10 No manual
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 - 25 No manual
Champions of Norrath - 20 Complete
Champions: Return to Arms - 20 Complete
Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows - 10 Complete
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy - 10 No manual
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom PS3 - 10

http://i.imgur.com/c0ZM5.jpg?
PS2 Slim console with 2 controllers, 1 Old (old old) Sony, one hardly used Pelican. - 40 I'm marking the PS2 down 10 because of the controllers, I had forgotten about not having a DS2. (The official one isn't, it's... a DS1?)

Yorkie not included.

Paypal only, US only. Prices include shipping. All items come from non-smoking house with no kids.

If anyone wants to buy the whole bundle of games or games + system, deals shall be cut. Let me know what you have in mind.

PSP 3000 bundle
UQuLg.jpg

Includes 4 games pictured plus 8GB MSPD. FFVII:CC and Drac X were bought new and are in excellent condition with manuals. Medievil:Rez was a gamestop save and has the typical sticker vandalism. PSP unit in really good shape. Probably got less than 50 hours on it, stored in super soft (and clean) sock when not in use.

85 shipped.

House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return and 2 Perfect Shot Pistolas. $30

http://i.imgur.com/3XnH3.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/uEAEu.jpg
Ipod Touch 4g 8GB $120

GBA $15

Hey gaf, I am a US seller and am in the process of shipping to canada using first class international shipping, has anyone done this before and if so, how did you do it? I read it might need custom forms and such?

Taken from Magiic's shipping guide over on Goozex

AMERICANS

CROSS BORDER SHIPPING (Shipping to the Great White North)

First-Class Mail International (7-14 business days, limited tracking, no insurance, no delivery standard)

First-Class mail international is really the only suitable way to mail games to Canada when using goozex. The cost is dependant on distance on weight. The majority of games sent via First-Class Mail International will cost between $1.80 & $3.00. This price can sometimes go a *little* bit higher on bigger stuff like PC games or heavier console games. The service is very reliable, I have seen VERY few games get lost (less than 1%).

First-Mail International unfortunately lacks traditional delivery confirmation or tracking. However with that being said it does have a sort of "proof of shipping". I will explain the customs form in more detail later but for now I will explain how the number on the customs form can be used to track packages - kind of. The customs form has a number on it to the effect of LC##########US, this number should also appear on your receipt. Entering this number into the tracking box on the USPS website or the Canada Post website will "Item mail at such and such post-office" or "Item posted in origin country". Most of the time it will never update past this. The exception to this rule is if the package is big enough. Usually even a small box will qualify as "big enough" but I do not know the exact dimensions. When the dimensions are met the item in question will be made into an "Expedited Parcel" upon it's transfer into Canada - from this point on it will be FULLY TRACKABLE through the Canada Post website, including delivery confirmation.

Last but certaintly not least comes the "customs form". This green sticker is crucial to your packaging getting quickly into Canada. On this form you list the contents of the package in this case "software", "video game", "media" is all acceptable. It is preferable if you value it as low as possible. $10 is a good value. In addition to this there are little boxes for classifying the package. I would reccomend you tick the "Gift" box to ensure that the item is not assessed as commercial and we are charged tax on it.

goldenpp72

Taken from Magiic's shipping guide over on Goozex

AMERICANS

CROSS BORDER SHIPPING (Shipping to the Great White North)

First-Class Mail International (7-14 business days, limited tracking, no insurance, no delivery standard)

First-Class mail international is really the only suitable way to mail games to Canada when using goozex. The cost is dependant on distance on weight. The majority of games sent via First-Class Mail International will cost between $1.80 & $3.00. This price can sometimes go a *little* bit higher on bigger stuff like PC games or heavier console games. The service is very reliable, I have seen VERY few games get lost (less than 1%).

First-Mail International unfortunately lacks traditional delivery confirmation or tracking. However with that being said it does have a sort of "proof of shipping". I will explain the customs form in more detail later but for now I will explain how the number on the customs form can be used to track packages - kind of. The customs form has a number on it to the effect of LC##########US, this number should also appear on your receipt. Entering this number into the tracking box on the USPS website or the Canada Post website will "Item mail at such and such post-office" or "Item posted in origin country". Most of the time it will never update past this. The exception to this rule is if the package is big enough. Usually even a small box will qualify as "big enough" but I do not know the exact dimensions. When the dimensions are met the item in question will be made into an "Expedited Parcel" upon it's transfer into Canada - from this point on it will be FULLY TRACKABLE through the Canada Post website, including delivery confirmation.

Last but certaintly not least comes the "customs form". This green sticker is crucial to your packaging getting quickly into Canada. On this form you list the contents of the package in this case "software", "video game", "media" is all acceptable. It is preferable if you value it as low as possible. $10 is a good value. In addition to this there are little boxes for classifying the package. I would reccomend you tick the "Gift" box to ensure that the item is not assessed as commercial and we are charged tax on it.

If the value is over 10 dollars though (say 100) should you still under value it and does the custom forms cost any money? Thanks!

kennah

If the value is over 10 dollars though (say 100) should you still under value it and does the custom forms cost any money? Thanks!
The under valuing is so the person receiving the package doesn't have to pay extra taxes for importing it. Customs forms are free. You just ask for it when you are shipping.

goldenpp72

The under valuing is so the person receiving the package doesn't have to pay extra taxes for importing it. Customs forms are free. You just ask for it when you are shipping.

Thanks a lot for the information, now, I have already sealed the package, will I have to put anything inside or are these forms just something I fill out and give to the post office? Or do they stick it on the box somehow? Just want to make sure i'm not holding up a big line tomorrow when I try to do this.

kennah

You don't need to put anything inside. Usually they have a little declaration sticker you can put on the outside of the box. Just tell them you have never shipped internationally before.

goldenpp72

You don't need to put anything inside. Usually they have a little declaration sticker you can put on the outside of the box. Just tell them you have never shipped internationally before.

Alright thanks, sounds like the process should go smoothly, could be a nice learning experience :)

Koroviev

NoRéN;40946989 said:
How do some people expect to sell stuff when they cannot reply to a PM?

The site doesn't make it very obvious when you've received one, so it's easy enough to overlook.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Trying here as well: Looking to buy a new (sealed) copy of Rhythm Heaven Fever if anybody picked up some extras in the Best Buy sale.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Sure, I'll take up a crappy bottom-of-screen slot.

I'M ALSO LOOKING FOR:

A used copy of Theatrhythm with a save file intact. (I don't want to play all the songs on easy modes...)

Shanks

Ps3

Uncharted - Greatest Hits ($8, great cond.)

Wii
Trauma Center: New Blood ($8, sealed)
Metroid: Other M ($8, great cond.)
Sin and PunIshment ($8, great cond.)

DS
Glory of Heracles ($6, great cond.)

DSi Hardware - Black ($56, great cond.)

Payment must be received via Paypal gifted. I have tons of feedback here so no worries! All items are adult owned and complete. Prices are shipped. Add an extra buck for tracking. Any questions, be sure to ask!

Whooter

WTS: Three Lord of the Rings: Return of the King CDRs. These are blank CDRs, numbered 842 of 1000, 227 of 1000, and 539 of 1000. The discs themselves are perfect, the cases have a little wear from being jumbled in a box for a number of years.

From what little research I've been able to do, I've seen one of the Gollum discs for sale for about $45, but I'll sell all three to a GAFer for $100 shipped.

2PFAD.jpg

US/Canada only, Paypal Gift or Amazon Payments.

Thanks!

Snaku

Banned
WTB

NES System (toaster or top loader) w/controller & necessary cables in very good working condition. Would prefer very few if any cosmetic flaws, and new 72 pin connector if it's a toaster. I'm willing to buy at a reasonable price.

MoogPaul

Updated: 8.13

selling:
  • PS3 - Deux Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition Complete 18 shipped
  • PS3 - El Shaddai complete 12 shipped
  • DS - Inazuma Eleven: UK Version complete 25 shipped

I'm flexible on game prices, esp. with the more you purchase.
Pictures upon request.

Will take PayPal, PSN space bucks, or Halo Anniversary.

Ironically, I might be interested in BUYING Halo Anniversary.

badbrains

Looking to sell my Playstation 3 320GB CECH 2501B

Includes HDMI cable (no a/v), power adapter, dual shock 3 controller and usb cable.

I'm willing to accept trades as well, looking for a Xbox360 SLIM 250GB and will do an even exchange. Also accepting other offers feel free to message me so we can talk, open to many options. Message me for pictures.

Currently want $225 paypal gifted for the system+items.

Thanks!

So I've had a buyer disappear on me for about five days now. What's the protocol regarding that?

No money exchanged hands or anything, so there's no real issue. Just annoying.

Sell it to the next person in line? If people really want to buy something, they'll communicate. If not...well...too bad? It is annoying to have buyers just drop out but it happens...=(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom