• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenpp72

Alright, I think I've about hit a nasty roadblock in terms of finding a few games for a couple consoles for a price i'm willing to pay (ebay just doesn't have a lot of listings up for what people will pay, just gougers). So if anyone is willing to sell the following for a reasonable price (My version of reasonable is actually reasonable so no worries) please hit me up.

Want to buy

Anything below listed that is complete, black label, and in very good or better shape for all included assets, I'll pay well for relative to their actual worth on ebay/amazon/etc. I use both paypal and amazon payments.

Nintendo 64

Bust a move 99
Castlevania Legacy of darkness
Turok shadows of oblivion

Sega Saturn

Dragon force
Earthworm jim 2
Galactic Attack
Shining wisdom
Virtual on

Virtual Boy

I have nothing of this system yet so, if you have any games fully boxed/manual/etc, and/or a system, hit me up.

Sega 32x

Afterburner
Blackthorne
Knuckles Chaotix
Space Harrier
Virtua Fighter

Sony PSP (Umds only)

Patapon 1
Patapon 2
Patapon 3
Ultimate ghost n goblins
Sonic rivals 1
Sonic rivals 2
Metal gear acid 1
Me and my katamari
MGS portable ops
Prinny 2
Crush
Ys chronicles
Ys The Oath in Felghana

Maybe some other MISC psp games as well, not too well versed on this system.

SKINNER!

Banned
I am selling a left handed Ibanez bass if anyone is interested. It is four string hasn't been played in long time its still very brand new looking. I am only asking 100$ or reasonable offer.

zPxIY.jpg

At $100 (£60),I would've bought this and the FX pedal in a heartbeat if you were in the UK. Always wanted an Ibanez and that is a pretty sweet price. Hell, I paid more for my shitty Starfire Bass Guitar 11 years ago. I hope someone buys it of you :)

Parham

Banned
Positive feedback for Ryuukan. He was quick to respond to PMs and shipped Gravity Rush almost immediately after I sent the payment. Also, the game arrived in excellent condition.

Want to buy

PM me. :)

Xbox 360
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Goldeneye: 007 Reloaded
Spec Ops: The Line

PS3
Starhawk

3DS
RE: Revelations
Heroes of Ruin

Vita
Rayman Origins
MGS Collection
Resistance

Want to sell or trade
FFXIII ($12) (PS3)
FFXIII-2 ($15) (PS3)
Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction ($10)
Demon's Souls ($12)
Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions ($8)
Mortal Kombat (Vita)(sealed) ($12)

Everything US only please.

Selling!

PS3:

God of War Collection - $10
Mortal Kombat (online code used) - $15
Sly Cooper Collection - $15

GBA:

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - $15
Sword of Mana - $10
Fire Emblem - $30
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones - $20 (Box has come creases, was in this condition when purhcased)

MISC:

*NO GAMES INCLUDED*
MGS 3: Subsistence LE Box and DVD - $5 (Box is a little beat up) [Includes box and DVD]
MGS 4: Guns of the Patriots LE box w/ bluray - $5 (Includes box and bluray)
*NO GAMES INCLUDED!!!!*

All GBA games include box and manual in good condition, unless otherwise noted.

All prices include shipping, unless you live outside of the USA, then shipping will be at cost to you.

GAF Gold! Buy with confidence!

JudgmentZefhyr

Neo Member
Looking to buy Dawn of War II - Retribution Steam Code (and a second one if you happen to have two for whatever reason) for roughly how much it was on sale.

Also, looking for the following games if anyone has them, must be able to ship to Canada....as that's where I live:

Atelier Rorona : The Alchemist of Arland (Premium Box)
Atelier Totori : The Adventurer of Arland (Premium Edition)
Atelier Meruru : The Apprentice of Arland (Limited Edition)
Persona 3 FES (Collector's Edition with Artbook and Soundtrack)
Persona 4
Shin Megami Tensei : Nocturne (with soundtrack)
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Legendia
Atelier Iris
Atelier Iris 3
Persona 2 Tsumi (the Japanese version)
Persona 2 Batsu (the Japanese version)
Devil Summoner Special Box (Japanese)
Ar Tonelico (Delux Box)
Ar Tonelico 2 (Delux Box)
Mana Khemia (Delux Box)
Mana Khemia 2 (Delux Box)
Xenosaga 2

Also looking for the Audioengine DS1 speaker stands. Also want the Junpei Preorder hat that came with Persona 3 PSP.

Vman

Hey guys I'm selling my Philips O'Neill The Stretch SHO9565BK headphones. i have had them for about 5 months and they are fantastic, the only reason I'm selling them is cause i got new headphones. The headphones come in its original box. The only thing that does not come with it is its original headphone cable. It does come with a 6 inch cord though. Again, it works like new and looks great too. I can upload pics if necessary and i have 100% feedback here. Im looking for 25 -35 dollars shipped, thanks.

BOskb.jpg

zulux21

I might as well see if there is any interest in this.

looking to sell or trade the following.

Disgaea 4 Flonne DLC (that you got for a preorder Fallen Angel Flonne I believe is it's proper name) I am reading that it will expire on 9/06/2012. Last I saw this code was going for around $40 but I haven't actually been able to find any listings of it on Ebay. I am willing to listen to any offers.

I also have a ton of steam codes that I am willing to sell or trade. I know there is a steam trading thread but I figure what the heck why not add them as well to this post. I will just list the ones that I consider a highlight instead of all of them (LOTS of indie bundle extras so just ask if you are looking for one you missed )

King's Bounty:Armored Princess
Last Remnant
Kane and lynch 2
PixelJunk Eden
Noitu Love 2: Devolution
Beat hazard
The Baconing (plus DLC)
Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes
Max & The Magic Marker
Nuclear Dawn
Sanctum

I'm not looking for a ton for these, just interesting offers preferably from my WISHLIST or a little money over paypal (75% off the current steam price is what I am aiming for so for example pixeljunk Eden would be $2.50, but it's not set in stone)

This is my first time posting stuff in this thread, thus I have no feedback. Thus as long as the interested party has positive feedback I will be more than happy to send the code before receiving payment. For people with no feedback we can work something out. I have 100% feedback on Ebay (which I can link my account in PM) and CAG (though only 1 rating there :p) If things go smoothly from here I will likely post more stuff here as I like the community.

Note to zewone: Your persona 4 guide would be considered on my wishlist :p

WTB:

PS3 - BlazBlue Calamity Trigger Limited Edition
Looking for a complete mint condition copy, will pay extra if it includes the preorder art book.

WTS:

I'm in Canada but will ship worldwide. If you are interested in anything PM me your info and I'll get you a price including shipping, it's often less than most international buyers expect. Will also entertain reasonable offers via PM.

$3 - GBA - Spyro Season of Ice - Cart & Manual (Pic)
$3 - GBA - Crash Bandicoot n-tranced - Cart & Manual (Pic)
$5 - XBOX - Shenmue II - Complete, includes movie DVD (Pic) (ON HOLD)
$5 - PSP 1000 - Logitech Playgear Pocket - Sealed (Pic)
$5 - Dreamcast - Transparent Red Controller - Like New Condition (Pic) (ON HOLD)
$35 - PC - Logitech G13 Gamepad - Like New Condition (Pic)
$40 - Figure - Square Enix Play Arts: Rinoa - Like New Condition (Pic 1, Pic 2)
$30 - Figure - Square Enix Play Arts: Sephie - Like New Condition (Pic 1, Pic 2)
(Take both figures for $60)

BUY Suikoden 2 PAL french edition. It's really my graal. Not that rare, but I'm a complete suikoden fan, traded mine years ago (I was so stupid) and really need to play it on my old PS1 like old times.

PM me if you're selling it, you'll have all my gratitude (and money :( )

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Positive feedback for Tashi. My item shipped fast and is in great condition!

Super sexy positive feedback for Aselith. Quick payment, easy to deal with and great communication

Also, Positive Feedback for speevy. Fast payment. Pleasure to do business with. Would again in a heart beat

Sora_N

Are you just looking for the discs, or a copy with unused keys? I have an extremely lightly used collectors edition from launch that I can sell you (keys have been used). If you're interested shoot me a PM.

Hmm, actually I didn't think it out. I just assumed key-only was enough lol. How much would you sell just the case + disc?

WTB / WTTF:

Dragon Warrior VII
Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2

Must be complete and in great shape!

Also

WTS:

Disgaea 3 Vita - $25 Shipped - Played it for a couple hours and just not my cup of tea.

GAF Gold Seller!

INFO:
- I am selling these items in hoping to gain extra money for books for college this coming Fall semester.
- PM me offers or questions please. I accept paypal.
- Games are complete, unless stated otherwise.
- I am willing to consider counter offer
- I ship inside the US, however, I am willing to work things out for those outside of US, shipping prices will most likely change though.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling:
PSP
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness -- $14 shipped
Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days -- $20 shipped
Crimson Gem Saga -- $25 shipped

PS2
La Pucelle Tactics -- $10 shipped
Okami -- $12 shipped

Strategy Guide
Disgaea 4 Strategy Guide -- $12 shipped -- I never touched the guide.

Watch
Fossil CH2506 -- $40 + shipping
I got as a gift, but never worn.
Battery still works (currently off), idk when it'll die though.
It's been sitting in my no-longer actively used dresser, so its still in new condition.
46393_uhren_fossil_herren_51atZov2BfaL.jpg

WTB or Trade:

PS3
Alice: Madness Returns
Dragon Age: Origins
Silent Hill Downpour

MoogPaul

selling:
  • PS3 - Deux Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition Complete 18shipped
  • PS3 - El Shaddai complete 10 shipped
  • DS - Inazuma Eleven: UK Version complete 22 shipped

I'm flexible on game prices, esp. with the more you purchase.
Pictures upon request.

Will take PayPal, PSN space bucks, or Halo Anniversary.

Ironically, I might be interested in BUYING Halo Anniversary, Uncharted Vita, and Final Fantasy 8's Disc 1. Yes, only disc 1.

Yuripaw

Banned
Still looking to Sell:

Xbox 360 system with 250gb hard drive (glossy) - I have been using this system, but I'm trying to save up some money for something else. System includes all the standard items: standard AV cord, power cord. Blue chrome controller. I also have a play & charge kit, but couldn't find the AA battery cover for it. I also will include a new HDMI cord if you need it.

Also including the following games with the system:

Xbox 360 titles: Blue Dragon
Xbox original: Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance, Doom 3, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Sega GT/JSRF combo, Splinter Cell, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3.

Sorry I don't have many xbox 360 games to include, but I usually buy digitally.

I was looking to sell it all as a lot for $200 (shipping included) paypal, or best offer. Few of the things I'm trying to save for is a Nexus 7, or iPad, or 3DS XL, so I may be interested in trades.

System still works perfect.

Selling!!

Figure to sell these Dream Cast games I been holding on for a while.

The condition of the CD's range from 1 scratches too 3+ but in Good Con

Skies of arcadia
Power stone 2
Street fighter 3rd strike - The booklet has water dag.
Street fighter alpha 3 - No booklet
Capcom Vs Snk
UFC
KukSq.jpg

Shipping Included. Accept PayPal.

Sony SMP-N200 $40

Secret of Evermore $20
Starcraft 64 $30
Azure Dreams $9
Mario's Picross $8

Ocean Blue PS2 Controller $8
Pelican Wireless PS2 Controller $10

N64 Game/Manual Case $10 21 SNES Caps 5 for $10 or $35 for all

AwRy108

Selling!!

Figure to sell these Dream Cast games I been holding on for a while.

The condition of the CD's range from 1 scratches too 3+ but in Good Con

Skies of arcadia
Power stone 2
Street fighter 3rd strike - The booklet has water dag.
Street fighter alpha 3 - No booklet
Capcom Vs Snk
UFC
KukSq.jpg

You need to list prices or most people are just going to pass right by your items.

Hello GAF,

WTS:

I've got an [extra] Steam redeemable SLEEPING DOGS (NA) digital code for sale. It should redeem in all regions, according to GMG. Looking to get about $30 for it. Send me a PM to initiate the transaction.

No longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom