• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baconbitz

Banned
Selling Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy - $30.00 plus shipping. Barely played, bought a few tracks but that's it, still in good condition. Accept both amazon payments and PayPal. U.S. edition of game. Want to sell to someone in the U.S. but not totally against selling outside. PM if you need pics and are interested.

Looking to buy all the hook ups for a model 1 genesis.

Aselith

Selling Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy - $45.00
Barely played, bought a few tracks but that's it, still in good condition. Accept both amazon payments and PayPal. U.S. edition of game. Want to sell to someone in the U.S. but not totally against selling outside. PM if you need pics and are interested.

Is that a special edition or something? The game shows new on Gamestop for $39.99.

Chairhome

For Sale:
HD-DVD
$5 each or $25 shipped for lot.
I Now Pronounce you Chuck & Larry
V for Vendetta
Stardust
Blood Diamond (sealed)
Anchorman
Transformers
Hot Fuzz

kmuJGl.jpg

All games above as a lot $24 shipped.
Includes:
Bully, Tales of Legendia, Monster Rancher evo, Soul calibur III, Guitar Hero II, SOCOM II, Metal Gear Solid 3, Tekken 4 JP, Virtua Fighter 4 JP

O0bQKl.jpg

Promo cards from Shonen Jump. The second card is bent a little at the top right corner. $5 shipped.

Box of boxes sold.

----
Price drops
Transactions are slowing down, please make offers on this stuff. Thanks!

Complete games. (make offers if you feel the prices are too high)
Battle Hunter PS1 - $10 shipped
Front Mission 3 - $12 shipped
Dragon Warrior VII - sold
Beatmania (2 discs, "teeth" for one disc holder is broken) JP - $6
Master of Monsters (JP) - offers
Phantasy Star Online w/ Sonic Adventure 2 demo - $9 shipped
OR $24 shipped for all of the non-sold above
PC
Earthsiege 2 (PC) - $6 shipped
Betrayal at Antara
Jagged Alliance 2 disc only
Jedi Outcast
Unreal Tournament 2k4 complete! (found the play disc)
$5 each OR $15 shipped for all PC above

1 2
Sega CD Manuals (not in great shape)
Lunar (have the back part of the case for this)
Bouncers (have back part)
Batman Returns
Dark Wizard
Ecco
Power Factory
Hook
$10 shipped for all the manuals, minus the backing parts. $15 with the backing
1 2
Nintendo Power Killer Instinct mini-comic. Hahahaha. Offers.

Also: Dreamcast Controller and 3rd party mem card (not sure if card works) - $15 shipped

Cleaned it up a bit. Added some stuff.
Comics updated **CLICK**
List updated with some Dreamwave comics from a few years ago (Megaman, Transformers, GI Joe vs Transformers), Marvel Mangaverse comics, Tales of the TMNT #1 and 2, and a few more DC from recent years. I also have a few Free Comic Book Day comics.

Miscellaneous
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection cards and DLC for Dissidia Duodecim: $5, or $3 each. Cards are unopened, code is unused, can send slip of paper if wanted, too.
Picross 3d (Japanese) - $6
Children of Mana (Japanese) - $6
Tetris Blast GB - $5
Resident Evil 4 GC demo - $3
Heavy Rain (no manual, includes origami but is already folded) - $12

Tekken collectors box (for 1-5, no games included, unless you want T5) - $10 shipped w/o games
gba-to-GC cable - $4 shipped

-----------------
Spring Cleaning. I'll have more later, but here's some stuff. I'm looking mostly to get this stuff out of my house so I'll do most for shipping + a little extra. A lot of it is old and may not be in premium condition, so please note that. A lot of this might only be useable as parts or art projects, haha.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...ki-JQi8/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175418353.jpg https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-...iVCSD2c/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175434132.jpg
N64 controllers and Saturn controllers SOLD. I only have 1 official SNES controllers, 1 Capcom SNES fighting pad, a third party SNES controller called "the pad" that has turbo switches for all buttons and a "slow-mo" button, an NES Zapper, and a VERY worn NES advantage

-------------
Wants:
Gamestop GC
MS Points
PSN cards
Paypal
Amazon payments

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking for a few games, pm me if you have any of these that you'd like to sell
(All Xbox 360)

Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition
Dead Island Game of the Year Edition
Mass Effect (the first one)
Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition

Still looking for these, if anyone's wanting to offload them. I didn't put a price next to them, doesn't mean I'm wanting to lowball someone :p

vocab

DS: Elite Beat Agents $10
DS: Hotel Dusk 215 $12
DS: Phoenix Wright $20
DS: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin $20
DS: Dawn of Sorrow $20

PS2 - Xenosaga 1 and 2 $13 together.

PS3 - Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel Complete with premium box. Disc and book was never touched. Sealed only removed to check contents. $55

PC: Non Reference Sapphire 5850 - $80.

Ryuukan

Selling Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy - $39.99 including shipping. Barely played, bought a few tracks but that's it, still in good condition. Accept both amazon payments and PayPal. U.S. edition of game. Want to sell to someone in the U.S. but not totally against selling outside. PM if you need pics and are interested.

Looking to buy all the hook ups for a model 1 genesis.

New for same price

When games are used, people pay less for them.

IrishNinja

Baconbitz, why are you now pricing it like it's a budget title? when you mark things too low, people perceive a lack of quality. that price tells me it was laying around a smoky environment, and possibly dropped. i'd think about raising it back up if you want serious bidders tbh

Baconbitz

Banned
Baconbitz, why are you now pricing it like it's a budget title? when you mark things too low, people perceive a lack of quality. that price tells me it was laying around a smoky environment, and possibly dropped. i'd think about raising it back up if you want serious bidders tbh

Really?

Chairhome

They're just messing with you now, haha. $35 plus shipping is decent, but I think people are just trying to help you out. You can't really price things at retail cost since a lot of gaffers use Amazon and get free shipping. The game is not rare, so even if it is complete, you want to go at least $10 or below MSRP to get a look here. Its ultimately up to you how to price, but some people are trying to help you out and also have some fun.

Baconbitz

Banned
They're just messing with you now, haha. $35 plus shipping is decent, but I think people are just trying to help you out. You can't really price things at retail cost since a lot of gaffers use Amazon and get free shipping. The game is not rare, so even if it is complete, you want to go at least $10 or below MSRP to get a look here. Its ultimately up to you how to price, but some people are trying to help you out and also have some fun.

So, really 30 is the best? Then, I guess I'll sell it for that.

Honestly, it frustrates me for some reason when people nag others about their prices, especially in the open like this. It's one thing to PM them and discuss it (especially if you're actually interested in making a purchase), but making a spectacle of it on the boards themselves seems a bit excessive. Hell, it's ground rule #3 in the OP.

Sorry. I'll leave it alone now, just my $0.02.

Einbroch

Banned
Honestly, it frustrates me for some reason when people nag others about their prices, especially in the open like this. It's one thing to PM them and discuss it (especially if you're actually interested in making a purchase), but making a spectacle of it on the boards themselves seems a bit excessive. Hell, it's ground rule #3 in the OP.

Too expensive.

beanman25

Positive feedback for Litflynt912

The 3 issues of Famitsu came at a wonderful price packaged nicely!

Thanks for the deal!

I think razzing people for their pricing is actually a good thing, depending on how you go about it. If people have no idea what a decent used price is, it might get them to research at what the going rate of a particular item is, and thus, price it accordingly.

Obviously when someone reposts something every 2 pages or so, its pretty clear the market price is too high.

Aselith

Well, personally I was just trying to help him sell. Price what you want but if you price a readily available retail game above the MSRP, you're not selling shit.

I did hold my tongue when he changed it to 39.99 thougj! :p

NoRéN

Yeah, wtf happened to this thread? So much bitching and nagging, people having full on conversations, quoting posts just to post" omg I would so buy that but I'm broke" and other bullshit.

Isn't Baconbitz the one that demanded we sell him an iPhone at an unbelievably low price or his girlfriend would kill him? Is it surprising that we see more goofy antics?

I got a virtua stick hss-130...pretty rare

had it listed a few time but people always flaking..

now need to clean up my room again.

7748557614_944ed5cf27_c.jpg

7748560046_178f8ab37c_c.jpg

LS-32 and sanwa buttons...other side is not populated. But its wired both for PS1 so adapters can work on it.

$300 OBO
preferred bay area pick up but willing to ship.

Jomjom

Banned
This is the freaking USA (at least for most GAFers). WE SUPPORT CAPITALISM!

If the guy wants to sell his Theatrythym for $3,999.00 more power to him!

Aselith

NoRéN;40842522 said:
Yeah, wtf happened to this thread? So much bitching and nagging, people having full on conversations, quoting posts just to post" omg I would so buy that but I'm broke" and other bullshit.

Got moved to Community. It brought in the riff-raff.

This is the freaking USA (at least for most GAFers). WE SUPPORT CAPITALISM!

If the guy wants to sell his Theatrythym for $3,999.00 more power to him!

That's great but who's gonna buy it?

kennah

Isn't Baconbitz the one that demanded we sell him an iPhone at an unbelievably low price or his girlfriend would kill him? Is it surprising that we see more goofy antics?
No. He is the one that had an epic thread backfire when he put his password in it.

Jomjom

Banned
Got moved to Community. It brought in the riff-raff.

That's great but who's gonna buy it?

Nobody! But that's how capitalism is supposed to work. Point is to let it naturally work out - when the price is too high, nobody will buy it and the guy will eventually start lowering his price if he wants to sell it badly enough. No need for everyone to embarrass him for it.

AwRy108

I think razzing people for their pricing is actually a good thing, depending on how you go about it. If people have no idea what a decent used price is, it might get them to research at what the going rate of a particular item is, and thus, price it accordingly.

Obviously when someone reposts something every 2 pages or so, its pretty clear the market price is too high.

True, but sellers with inflated prices make the well-informed sellers look that much better. Eventually the bumped stuff will disappear b/c the person selling it will be tired of not getting any responses.

When I sell stuff on this thread, I try to find a happy medium between average used prices for said item and the value I'd get for trading the item in to, say, Amazon; and if stuff doesn't move in those ranges after a few bumps, then I just go with the next best option (aka. ebay or Amazon trades). Overall, ebay seems like a relatively good way to gauge what people are willing to pay for something.

All said, I don't think it's wrong of people to casually point out to people when the thing they're selling is grossly over-priced (key word there is "grossly"), as long as they're being respectful about it; and if the person gets bent out of shape, then they should find elsewhere to peddle their wares.

I've quickly grown to love this thread because of the great deals, unique selection, and none of the B.S. fees and idiots that come along with ebay. Keep it up, people!

Aselith

Nobody! But that's how capitalism is supposed to work. Point is to let it naturally work out - when the price is too high, nobody will buy it and the guy will eventually start lowering his price if he wants to sell it badly enough. No need for everyone to embarrass him for it.

That's a weird ass thing to get embarrassed about but ok.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Hey guys, let's get this thread back on track what it was used for.
Any further discussions, should be held via PM.

thanks.

MoogPaul

Updated: 08.11

selling:
  • DS Lite: Crimson - Great condition. Original box. No original charger. USB to DS Lite port cable included. Charges fine off of that. 40 Shipped
  • GBA - A Link to the Past: Four Swords - Complete 25 shipped
  • PS3 - Deux Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition Complete 18 shipped
  • PS3 - El Shaddai complete 12 shipped
  • DS - Inazuma Eleven: UK Version complete 25 shipped

I'm flexible on game prices, esp. with the more you purchase.
Pictures upon request.

Will take PayPal, PSN space bucks, or Halo Anniversary.

Sora_N

selling:
  • DS Lite: Crimson - Great condition. Original box. No original charger. USB to DS Lite port cable included. Charges fine off of that. 50 Shipped
  • GBA - Breath of Fire I - Complete
  • GBA - Golden Sun 1 - Complete
  • GBA - Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow - Complete. Some cart damage(Siberian Huskey goes crunch), plays fine
  • GBA - A Link to the Past: Four Swords - Complete
  • GBA - Metroid Fusion - Complete
  • PS3 - Deux Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition Complete
  • PS3 - El Shaddai
  • DS - Inazuma Eleven: UK Version

I'm flexible on game prices, esp. With the more you purchase.

Will take PayPal or PSN space bucks.

How much for Golden Sun?

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
WTS: Cosmo Black Nintendo 3DS with 2 charging docks - MINT with screen protectors - $100 shipped

I'm planning on selling this right after I get my 3DSXL on the 19th. Anyone interested? It won't have ambassador status anymore, but it's barely been used and is in mint condition. Any takers?

Sordid

Hi folks, I'm looking to clear out my loft and I'm selling my N64 first. I've got 100% feedback on Ebay/AVForums (300 transactions on Ebay, 29 on AVForums) but I've gone off Ebay recently so thought I'd try GAF.

N64 Console (Unboxed)
Power Pack
RF Unit/AV Lead
RGB (I think!) unofficial Scart Cable
4 pads (3 official and 1 unofficial)
Official Rumble Pak
2 unofficial memory cards

Unboxed Games
Mario Kart 64
Super Mario 64
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Fifa 98
Star Wars Episode 1 Racer
F1 World Grand Prix
Command & Conquer
Pokemon Stadium
Quake (has a piece of tape on the cart label for some reason :/ )
International Superstar Soccer 98
Multi-Racing Championship
Premier Manager 64
Lylat Wars
Vigilante 8
1080 Snowboarding

I tested everything before taking pictures and everything works fine. The Z button on the grey controller sticks a bit but it still works. Looking for £50 for the lot delivered to the UK!

Took £20 off the price, I need the room :lol

WTS:

Black DS Lite - $60 shipped
Kinect Sensor w/ Kinect Adventures - $65 shipped

Strategy Guides
Baten Kaitos - $20 shipped
Eternal Sonata - $17 shipped
MGS3 Snake Eater - $17 shipped
Lost Odyssey - $20 shipped

fbi

Banned
Selling black ambassador 3DS

So I have a US 3DS with ambassador account but plan on buying a PAL XL system as I'm in Australia now. Pity I can't transfer the ambassador games. Anyone from GAF want to buy a US 3DS

Sol1dus

WTS: Cosmo Black Nintendo 3DS with 2 charging docks - MINT with screen protectors - $100 shipped

I'm planning on selling this right after I get my 3DSXL on the 19th. Anyone interested? It won't have ambassador status anymore, but it's barely been used and is in mint condition. Any takers?

I sent you a PM.

Looking for two items:

Gold Zelda Wii remote at a reasonable price.
Pink 3DS for a reasonable price.

I have the Club Nintendo pins from 2011 complete with packaging if that would help lower the price of either item.
Alternatively, I will sell the pins if anyone wants to make an offer. U.S. only, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom