• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rrang129

Selling a few things, Only accepting Paypal Gift!

Selling my 3DS for a 3DS XL - So I wont be shipping this until Monday the 20th if there are any takers:

Cosmo Black 3DS - SOLD Excellent condition, no issues with it at all. Come with all stock programs / accessories.

3DS1.jpg
3DS3.jpg

3DS4.jpg

999 Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors DS - SOLD

9991.jpg

**Feel free to PM with any questions!**

goldenpp72

I don't know if people are really doing paypal gift anymore on here. I think people are too afraid of being burned. I'm a gold user here, and I don't expect paypal gift anymore.

is it a common issue? I've sent a couple already and it worked out alright, but I was a bit nervous. What is the difference between amazon payment and paypal gift?

Selling!!

Figure to sell these Dream Cast games I been holding on for a while.

The condition of the CD's range from 1 scratches too 3+ but in Good Con

Skies of arcadia
Power stone 2
Street fighter 3rd strike - The booklet has water dag.
Street fighter alpha 3 - No booklet
Capcom Vs Snk
UFC
KukSq.jpg

Pmed

I don't know if people are really doing paypal gift anymore on here. I think people are too afraid of being burned. I'm a gold user here, and I don't expect paypal gift anymore.

Eh I've received most of my payments that way.

Once your PayPal with a bank account, your name, and your shipping address are out there it's kind of dumb to try and pull something.

Just use the paypal fees calculator instead. Add a little for fees if need be. I'll never ask people for the gift payment. They can do it if they want but I don't care either way.

Saying this because I think you can get in trouble for using the gift option to get around the fees thing.

Sol1dus

If you send money through paypal gift, you aren't protected as a buyer.

Well then I need some guidance. A seller wants me to do paypal gift. I'm pretty weary, because I don't want to lose my money (its a substantial amount). However, he has plenty of positive feedback.

What do you guys recommend?

Well then I need some guidance. A seller wants me to do paypal gift. I'm pretty weary, because I don't want to lose my money (its a substantial amount). However, he has plenty of positive feedback.

Neogaf plus? Go for it. Or if you really feel like it'd be better just do as recommended before and pay a little more to cover the fees.

NoRéN

google paypal fee calculator. Cover the fees yourself. This way the seller gets the total selling amount and you are covered.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
NoRéN;41077161 said:
google paypal fee calculator. Cover the fees yourself. This way the seller gets the total selling amount and you are covered.

This is what I've been doing now.

Whooter

Price Reduction

WTS: Three Lord of the Rings: Return of the King CDRs. These are blank CDRs, numbered 842 of 1000, 227 of 1000, and 539 of 1000. The discs themselves are perfect, the cases have a little wear from being jumbled in a box for a number of years.

From what little research I've been able to do, I've seen one of the Gollum discs for sale for about $45, but I'll sell all three to a GAFer for $75 shipped.

2PFAD.jpg

US/Canada only, Paypal or Amazon Payments.

Thanks!

Sora_N

Looking for God of War Origins Collection, preferrably not Greatest Hits but prefer if it's in great condition. I'm in Canada.

Selling: God of War 1+2 HD Collection for PS3 $16 shipped to US/Can.

Sora_N

Looking for God of War Origins Collection, preferrably not Greatest Hits but prefer if it's in great condition. I'm in Canada.

Selling: God of War 1+2 HD Collection for PS3 $16 shipped to US/Can.

Oh derp, I meant MUST be in great condition.

Sora_N

I dunno if you already saw the thread about it, but posts are editable now.
:p

I cannot edit my posts, sorry. I'm aware that there is a button but I don't have one for some reason and I already asked the mods about it sooo yeah. It's pretty inconvenient actually.

I cannot edit my posts, sorry. I'm aware that there is a button but I don't have one for some reason and I already asked the mods about it sooo yeah. It's pretty inconvenient actually.

Whoa, that's nuts, i was just messing with you anyway. And if I couldn't edit, many of my posts would be unreadable autocorrected nonsense, lol.

Anyone selling or trading an ATI Radeon 5850 graphics card? PM me with price or what you're looking to get. I may have an nVidia card for swap (560 ti).

Amagon

Also want to leave Positive Feedback for xDEKOIx. Sold me a Itunes code, quick response and a good dude to do business with. Thanks!

Risible

Just use the paypal fees calculator instead. Add a little for fees if need be. I'll never ask people for the gift payment. They can do it if they want but I don't care either way.

Saying this because I think you can get in trouble for using the gift option to get around the fees thing.

Paypal fees are 30 cents plus 3% I believe, just pay him normally and add on the fee. If they balk at that then something is sketchy.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
For sale are all original, complete, NTSC, nearly mint copies of:

N64

Ocarina Collector's hold
Majora's Collector's hold
Mario Kart $35
Turok $15
Blast Corps $40
Diddy Kong Racing $35
WCW Vs. nWo$15
San Francisco Rush $15

(click for bigger pics, sorry for forgetting to rotate them)

Playstation

Legend of Mana, mint as hell, with preorder bonus soundtrack $60
Chrono Cross (black label), mint as hell, with preorder bonus soundtrack on hold
Final Fantasy 7, mint as hell hold
Final Fantasy Tactics, mint as hell on hold

SNES / Gameboy

Day one white Gameboy Advance from all those years ago. Still works perfectly. This thing is pristine on the front but some how, and I honestly have zero idea how, got scuffed up on the back with something. No idea if it's crayon, or dirt, or something else, but it is what it is. Original box included. - $20

Zelda Oracle of Seasons - Pretty much totally mint everything. hold

Turtles in Time - The box is in fairly good condition, no major creases or folds. The manual is a bit beat up, but no major damage. No rips or tears or anything like that, but most definitely seen a little action. Coupon intact. Cart is mint. $50

F-Zero - Box has been flattened, creased, clearly not in good shape but intact. Manual is in pretty decent shape comparatively, no rips or anything. Cart mint. $20

Jurassic Park - Fairly beat up manual and box, some creases and folds on the box and good wear on the manual. No rips. Cart mint.$15

Super Mario World - Bundled with the original SNES so no box, cart mint. Manual is slightly worn and bent but in fairly good shape. $15

Super Mario RPG - Mint cart, Very good manual with no tears or folds but slightly beat up corners, Box in very decent condition. Internal battery just fine. $90

Weird Shit

World of Warcraft Burning Crusade Collector's Edition Box and Contents

This is the WoWBC box from however many years ago, opened back then, all codes used. What's missing - mousepad, the cards (except the foil ones), the game dvd. What's included - artbook (never touched), making of dvd (never touched), soundtrack (never touched), the game cds (never touched), 4 foil cards, manuals, and the box (mint).
Basically if you want the box/artbook/cd here ya go. $40

Everything is tested and in working condition.

Only one owner, most of these bought on release date, kept in storage for over a decade, non-smoking. Most boxes and manuals are near mint but they are NOT totally mint. There are some cracks, minor scratches, so on, but nothing that keeps them from being displayable.

I only accept Amazon Payments. Prices include shipping and please note these prices are if you buy the ONE item only. If you want more than one item the shipping/total the shipping price can change depending on the size of shipment. If you want me to ship to Canada or overseas you must realize shipping will be significantly more - about $13 more for Canada and $20 for overseas (assuming one game).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom