• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aselith

I said to PM me in the post, but it's totally cool. Anyways, I was thinking maybe $170, but I'm willing to negotiate the price with you if necessary.

You did but a lot of people don't PM if you don't put prices. They'll just continue on passed your listing.

grkazan12

wpid-51CpH2BY75L.jpg

Hey guys, Was wondering if anyone wanted to buy an Asus ML238H 23" 1920 x 1080 2ms

The link takes you to the Newegg page for the monitor so you can check out the technical specs.

Anyway, the monitor is in good condition. No dead pixels from my understanding. Works great. Comes with power cable, and connection cable (HDMI to DVI). Only thing is that there might be some very fine scratches on the front panel of the monitor, but pretty typical when it comes to glossy plastic.

$170, but willing to negotiate price if necessary

Blue Yeti USB Microphone. Works perfectly, barely used. Basically in almost mint condition, bought 5 months ago.

$95
blue_yeti_1s.jpg

Positive Feedback for da_stabbah

He cut me an amazing deal on a Cave arcade stick and games which all arrived very well packaged and in a timely manner. Thanks again man!

Hex

Banned
Awesome feedback for da_stabbah - awesome to do business with you sir.
Picked up the SF x Tekken Fightstick Pro + Madcatz stick bag.

On the other hand....I really do not know where to classify this next transaction so I will get advice and leave names out.
I really do not want to say anything but if I do not and other people do not talk about the bad as well as the good then the feedback list would be bullshit.

Started a transaction on 7/19, sent paypal and received a pm that it had shipped on 7/20.
On the 29th I emailed them just to touch base.
On the 30th got a reply said that they mailed it, and to let them know and if they had not arrived by a few days later they would refund the money until they arrived.
On the 31st I said that it is all good, shit happens and I am sure they will turn up.
On 8/3 I got a message that they had received the items back, the box was damaged and that they will send them back out. In the meantime they will ship again and refund my paypal and then when I get the items I can only pay half of the original price

Again shit happens, It is all good.

On 8/5 I message them back and say that I will gladly pay the whole amount, it is all good and again shit happens.

And that was the end of the back and forth.
I messaged them yesterday just to touch base and ask if the stuff is coming or should I just pick up the items on sale elsewhere or something.

Again I don't min really I just want to know if I should stop waiting you know?

Now , like I said it is not black and white to me.
Yes things got drawn out, but I was refunded.
So that is one hand.
On the other hand, I was told that they were shipped out again and have been waiting but am not out anything really but time.
Also did not receive a response knowing the person has been on multiple times since I sent the message and that kind of gets on my bad side.

So just throwing it out there to let the BST minions give input whether it should be feedbacked or not.
Again I am leaving the name out because I do not want to be a dick.

badbrains

Looking to trade a PlayStation 3 320GB plus controller/hdmi/games for a vidya card. Preferably 560Ti and up.

Message me if you're interested!

Hex

Banned
Looking to trade a PlayStation 3 320GB plus controller/hdmi/games for a vidya card. Preferably 560Ti and up.

Message me if you're interested!

I have a 560 TI maximum graphics edition that do not use since I pretty much only use my laptop and tablet these days.
I might be interested.

Varna

Looking to sell two EVGA 580 GTX Superclocked. Both are equipped with ARCTIC COOLING Accelero XTREME Plus II VGA coolers.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186048

These things are near silent even when the fan is set to 100% and in a case with decent airflow they do an incredibly good job of keeping the card cool. I will include the stock cooler on request. Keep in mind that the thermal pads are probably lost by now and I can't guarantee all the screws will be included (trust me though, the stock fan is loud as hell).

Card #1 has a few scratches on the back of the board. I ended up having to removed a stripped screw with a drill bit. Does not effect that card one bit, though I do feel compelled to mention it.

$350 each is my asking price.

Yuripaw

Banned
Selling:

Brand New Google Nexus 7 8gb Tablet by Asus - I just bought this today, and I can't really afford to keep it. My mom misplaced the receipt, so I'm trying to see what I can get for it. I'm asking $195 Shipped

Box was open, but the device has never been turned on, or touched. Still in plastic wrap.

I know it's not that much cheaper than in stores, but you save on tax and shipping with me.

TriAceJP

Sorry, guys! It seems I have my moving fiasco in check and I also seem to no longer be dying so I can pick up my regular updates again.

Feedback Updated, we have some new dudes on the higher tiers.

Plus

galactus_eat_world

Gold

RomanticHeroX
Shanks

AwRy108

Sorry, guys! It seems I have my moving fiasco in check and I also seem to no longer be dying so I can pick up my regular updates again.

Feedback Updated, we have some new dudes on the higher tiers.

Plus

galactus_eat_world

Gold

RomanticHeroX
Shanks

Glad to hear all is well and good in your life again, and thanks for all your efforts in maintaining the feedback list.

Order

I'm selling:

.Uncharted ($10)
.Uncharted 2 ($10)
.Devil May Cry 4 Collector's Edition (PS3) ($10)
.Batman: Arkham City(PS3) ($20)

PM or post if you're interested, Im willing to trade all these games for Persona 4 Arena PS3

I only ship in the US
Updated with prices, sorry if this counts as a relist

Sora_N

Hey was someone looking for those DSI XL stylus? I found a set on clearance, only really need 1. I can split the set at cost if you want. It's 3rd party I think, but looks pretty much like the official one and is cheaper.

2012_08_17_haul.jpg

Pengew

Hazah! I am a + member now!

I'm working on another design hoping to have a few printed up shortly

7785013836_ee35f9a08a.jpg

7791835872_843efed3a3.jpg

I printed up a few of my designs. I only printed so many and wanted to see if anyone on GAF might want some of them. The Street Fighter and Skyrim are printed on American Apparel.

If you you order one of SF or Skyrim i will throw in one of the other shirts for free.

I have sizes Small - XXXL

Price: $26 Shipped

7781134090_c95ecb23be_c.jpg

7776490738_01203105c7_b.jpg

7707339278_1df86123b3.jpg

Its almost time to go back to college. Would be nice to have some money since I will not have my job back ob campus this semester (long story short: new boss fired everyone) so any money will help

I ship within the USA (Maybe Canada, depending on the offer)
I ship all my stuff with Delivery Confirmation (although, Insurance can be added on).
I accept PayPal, Amazon Payments, or Postal Money Orders (MUST be postal).
If you have any questions or want pictures, feel free to message me here.
Prices are SHIPPED. Will ship stuff via Media Mail or First Class

will give discounts for multiple purchases :)

Do not like my prices? Well my prices are NOT firm so PM me an offer and I will try to work with ya :D

Pictures for most stuff can be found: Here

Anime DVDs
Beck - Vol 1 - 4 and 6 (sealed) + artbox - $15
Chrono Crusade Complete Series (artbox + DVDs) - $30
Claymore (individual SEALED DVDs + artbox) - $40
Desert Punk Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox) - $20
Gankutsuou: Count of Monte Cristo Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox SEALED) - $25
Gao-Gai-Gar Premium DVD Box Set 1 & 2 (individual DVDs + artbox) - $35
Ghost in the Shell SAC Complete 1st Season Collection Box Set - $40
Ghost in the Shell SAC 2nd Gig Complete Collection Box Set - 40
Gungrave Complete Collection (SEALED - indivdual DVDs + artbox + Mousepad) - $65
Gurren Lagann Complete Collection (SEALED individual DVDs in Limited Edition artbox) - $50
Madlax Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox) - $30
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 1 (individual DVD in Limited Edition box) - $50
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 1 Limited Edition (LE Parts 1, 2, 3 SEALED) - $70
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 2 Part 1 Limited Edition (sealed) - $25
Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket - Complete Collection - $12
Moonlight Mile Complete Series (individual DVDs + artbox) - Vol 1 & 3 are sealed - $20
Mushishi Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox) - $55
My-Hime Compelte Series ((individual DVDs + artbox) - $35
Pani Poni Dash Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox) - Vol 1, 3 - 6 are sealed - $50
Peach Girl Complete Collection (individual DVDs, artbox) - $20
School Rumble Season 1 (individual DVDs, LE locker tin) - $30
Solty Rei - The Complete Series (individual volume DVDs + artbox) - VOl 2 - 6 are sealed - $30
Suzuka Compelte Series (individual DVDs + artbox) - $25
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World (individual DVDs + artbox) - Vol 2 & 3 are sealed - $25
Trigun Remix Complete Collection (individual DVDs SEALED) - $70
Welcome to the NHK - Vol 1 - 5 + artbox (vol 2 - 4 are sealed) - $18

PS3
Crysis 2 - 10
FEAR 3 - $10
Homefront - $10
Jurassic The Hunted - $15
RAGE - $10

MISC
G.SKILL 8GB (2 x 4GB) 204-Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Laptop Memory Model F3-10600CL9D-8GBSQ - used - $30
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional (sealed, not retail - won from a WP7 dev conference) - $100

Selling:

Brand New Google Nexus 7 8gb Tablet by Asus - I just bought this today, and I can't really afford to keep it. My mom misplaced the receipt, so I'm trying to see what I can get for it. I'm asking $195 Shipped

Box was open, but the device has never been turned on, or touched. Still in plastic wrap.

I know it's not that much cheaper than in stores, but you save on tax and shipping with me.

This may be just me, but since it's already open, you may as well turn it on and make sure it's working right. Kind of risky for a buyer to chance it with no receipt and untested. Also, can't you just print the receipt online or did you find it in stock at a retail outlet?

AwRy108

Being healthy rules.

Your name was one that came up frequently. Keep up the good work.

It truly is a shame how many of us--myself included--take being healthy for granted up until the moment we become unhealthy. Then again, maybe it takes being sick for us to truly appreciate good health? Sounds like a paradox to me... LOL.

Awesome feedback for da_stabbah - awesome to do business with you sir.
Picked up the SF x Tekken Fightstick Pro + Madcatz stick bag.

On the other hand....I really do not know where to classify this next transaction so I will get advice and leave names out.
I really do not want to say anything but if I do not and other people do not talk about the bad as well as the good then the feedback list would be bullshit.

Started a transaction on 7/19, sent paypal and received a pm that it had shipped on 7/20.
On the 29th I emailed them just to touch base.
On the 30th got a reply said that they mailed it, and to let them know and if they had not arrived by a few days later they would refund the money until they arrived.
On the 31st I said that it is all good, shit happens and I am sure they will turn up.
On 8/3 I got a message that they had received the items back, the box was damaged and that they will send them back out. In the meantime they will ship again and refund my paypal and then when I get the items I can only pay half of the original price

Again shit happens, It is all good.

On 8/5 I message them back and say that I will gladly pay the whole amount, it is all good and again shit happens.

And that was the end of the back and forth.
I messaged them yesterday just to touch base and ask if the stuff is coming or should I just pick up the items on sale elsewhere or something.

Again I don't min really I just want to know if I should stop waiting you know?

Now , like I said it is not black and white to me.
Yes things got drawn out, but I was refunded.
So that is one hand.
On the other hand, I was told that they were shipped out again and have been waiting but am not out anything really but time.
Also did not receive a response knowing the person has been on multiple times since I sent the message and that kind of gets on my bad side.

So just throwing it out there to let the BST minions give input whether it should be feedbacked or not.
Again I am leaving the name out because I do not want to be a dick.

So you still have all your money and you're just waiting now? How can that not be a positive? You're out no money. Some people just can't help some things, unfortunately. I've had shipping problems from other sellers in other places. Once it's out of the sellers hands, sometimes things can just get fucked up.

AwRy108

Super positive feedback for commish--he sold me Heroes of Ruin (3DS) for a great price, and the game arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Great seller, don't hesitate to buy from him!

Say you buy something using PayPal, and the item never comes or the seller tries to pull something. Would you be able to get your money back in full? This is a hypothetical question, by the way.

AwRy108

Say you buy something using PayPal, and the item never comes or the seller tries to pull something. Would you be able to get your money back in full? This is a hypothetical question, by the way.

Yes, as long as you don't send the $ as a "Gift". Most people despise PayPal because of theirs fees, but a portion of the fees exists to fund their seller protection offerings.

I have a brand new in box Photosmart 7510 for sale. $100 + shipping and it's yours. I have pictures, but it's just of the box really. Lemme know if you want to see 'em

Hex

Banned
So you still have all your money and you're just waiting now? How can that not be a positive? You're out no money. Some people just can't help some things, unfortunately. I've had shipping problems from other sellers in other places. Once it's out of the sellers hands, sometimes things can just get fucked up.

I agree with you that things happen.
But don't you message the person and say "hey, have not shipped it yet" or " hey , got your message I sent it out last week" of "Hey, decided I can not fulfill the deal sorry about that"
Especially if they message you saying "hey, did you have a chance to get that out?"

Again, that is why I did not mention names , I just think feedback is fake and posturing if people are not honest with good and iffy experiences.

Revoh

Anybody selling just a PS3? Mine died so I'm only looking for the console alone, no cables, controllers or anything else.
Thanks!
Edit: Got one, thanks

WTB / WTTF (Must be complete and in good condition):

- Dragon Warrior 7
- Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2

Selling:

Disgaea 3 Vita - $25 Shipped - Played it for a couple hours and just not my cup of tea.

GAF Gold Seller!

I know this is going to be a tough one but,
WTT: unopened Diablo 3 Collectors Edition for a Guild Wars 2 collectors edition.

PM me if you have one pre-ordered and are willing to trade, or to negotiate.

That, or I'll pay $180 + shipping for one.

Also, WTB any large Pokemon TCG card lots. Preferably very cheap, they are for my younger brother. They don't have to be mint, or the latest, but a decent selection for lower than retail would be greatly appreciated.

Is anyone here interested in an EVGA GTX 570 OC? I know, i know-last years tech...haha I have 2 (my old sli setup) and would love to sell them to GAF'ers. Both have lifetime manufacturers warranty.

Pm if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom