• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henke

I just found a sealed copy of Chibi Robo on Gamecube (NTSC version). I'm not sure how I came to acquire it and nowadays I have no way of playing it. Is anyone in North America-GAF interested? I'm quite happy to ship it from Europe at no extra cost. Make me an offer.

WTS:

360:
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $20
Oblivion GOTY Edition $20
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $15

Wii:
Muramasa: The Demon Blade $10
Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny $35
Super Mario All-Stars: Limited Edition (mint) $30

DVD:
Flight of the Conchords Season 1 $10

Willing to trade for:
Eternal Darkness (GC)
F-Zero GX (GC)
Gotcha Force (GC)
Saint's Row 2
Sonic Generations
Sonic and Sega All-Star Racing
Venture Bros. Season 4 Blu-ray

But wait, if you're one of the first 3 people to buy, or someone who buys a bunch of items, you could receive:
Front Mission Evolved (360)
Mini Ninjas (360)

Cloudy

Banned
I just found my copy of Shining Force 3 for Sega Saturn. It's in mint condition but it's disc only. I got it from the old sega-parts website years ago. Anyone want it?

For Sale

Resistance 3- sealed- $28 shipped

Killzone 2- sealed - $22 shipped

Move motion controller wand- new never used- $30 shipped

move navigation controller- new never used- $22 shipped

playstation eye - new never used- $29 shipped

Positive feedback for friskykillface, the games arrived in great shape and in a timely manner, would definitely do business with him in the future!

:D :D enjoy the games and positive feedback for dyna-soar, great communication and paid fast, thanks again

LQX

FS: Paypal Only

Killzone 3 with art book $25
IMG_1150-1.jpg

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I've got a Catwoman Bundle code for the PS3 version of Arkham City. Would take $6 PayPal or trade for another code for a PSN game I don't have. PM with offers. Thanks!

Aselith

I know it's too early to bump my post but I hope it's okay if I post a link to it? I added a bunch of stuff and also lowered prices and put together bundles for low prices. There's some really good deals there.

You might as well bump it if you're going to do that. What's the difference? Of course that's not ok.

Well, my post is huge and takes awhile to scroll through so I figured a link would be better. I'll just wait for now on though.

Didn't I already answer this question for you? Bottom line, no need to link to your updated post. As I said before, folks here usually check past pages for updates/etc. After 100-150 posts you can re-post.

Didn't I already answer this question for you? Bottom line, no need to link to your updated post. As I said before, folks here usually check past pages for updates/etc. After 100-150 posts you can re-post.

No problem. It won't happen again. :)

I'll wait somewhere between the 100-150 from the post with the link rather than my original post.

Aselith

For Sale:

Brand new, sealed copies of Resistance 3 and Killzone 3 for $25 a piece shipped via paypal gift. You can also pay with regular paypal if you want to cover those associated fees.

I would also do a trade straight up for either Time Crisis 4 or Time Crisis: Razing Storm or House of the Dead: Overkill PS3 in like new condition for either game or any 2 (or all three if you're best trader! :eek:) for both.

Bioloff

Neo Member
I KNOW THIS IS A LONG SHOT

I really want to own Suikoden II for the PSX. I would only want to buy it complete...

*tumbleweed*

PM me if you have it... Here is to nothing!

Azar

Weird trade request: I need a Dreamcast Broadband adapter, and hopefully a keyboard to go with it, for a project I'm working on.

Problem: I can't afford to spend like $200 to buy one on eBay. I'd like to borrow one from someone here and would be happy to pay for shipping both ways. I'd get it back to you within a couple weeks; I only need it for a few days. If you could help out, a PM would be awesome and I will love you forever.

Regarding feedback, I've made a few purchases here over the years but all that feedback is probably gone by now. I can rustle up some evidence from my PM inbox if necessary!

AndyD

aka andydumi
My friend wants Live points for his birthday. What's a good price on them? Anyone have any Live cards for sale?

The Chef

Updated prices include shipping.

PS3
Call of Duty: Black Ops - $20
Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction - $10
Little Big Planet - $10
Dead Space - $10

XBOX 360
Fallout 3 - $10
Left 4 Dead 2 - $10
Halo 3 - $10
Mass Effect 2 - $10 Sale Pending

Wolfe

This might come back to bite me in the ass at some point but who knows, I don't own the first game anymore so whatever.

For Sale:
Mega Man Legends 2
Playstation - Non greatest hits version

Game+case is in great shape, disc has been doctored (disc doctor? I think it was called) but plays without any problems (would not play prior to being doctored).

$70 shipped within the US

Will post pictures tonight after I get home from work.

Anyone looking for MW3 and Black Ops for 360? Maybe $50 for both? Trying to gage interest (someone outside of GAF is looking to trade with me but I don't really want these 2 games)...

Positive feedback for LastWindow. Fair price, good communication, quick shipping and well packaged. Many thanks for helping get my hands on a game I've been eyeballing forever but didn't want to go through the pain of importing myself!

Have:
Green Lantern - 3DS - game only $6
Bust A Move Universe - 3DS - game only$6
or both for $11

All prices include shipping, US only. I'm GAF Gold!

Have
Saints Row The Third (360) online pass has been used

Want
Goldeneye Reloaded
Battlefield 3
F1 2011
or surprise me with a suggestion of your own!

Got rid of some of those items I had but have some new ones. Offers are welcome.

Donkey Kong Country 3: SNES version and game only. Works just fine.
King of Fighters 2003 soundtrack
Legend of Zelda: A Link's Awakening guide (Nintendo Power): Seems to have had some water damage but all the pages are intact and in good shape.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Looking for someone in Japan who can win a couple cheap Yahoo Auctions for me! (these are like $15 and less items)

If you know anyone who can do it, please let me know!

Of course I'll throw in extra as a payment for your time.
There used to be a nice guy I purchased from but he seems to be gone from Gaf now. :(

I need your help!

EDIT: I do know about the third party Japan services, but it's not worth the extra cost since the items are so cheap.

Sora_N

WTB:
PS3 Atelier Totori (Regular or Premium)
PS3 Atelier Rorona (Regular or Premium)
PS3 Hyperdimension Neptunia (Regular or Premium)
PSP Final Fantasy IV Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom