• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Tekken Hybrid (on the cheap...$20-25) and King of Fighters XIII PS3 for around $30-35 if anyone is willing to sell at those prices.

I have a new/sealed copy of Gears of War 3 for sale ($30) or trade towards those games.

daevv

Positive feedback for FoxMcCloudDS

Both the Uncharted 3 Drake statue and the ICO/Shadow of Colossus pack arrived fast and as advertised!

Anyone looking to buy the Modern Warefare 3 Special Edition Console?

Comes with the 320GB hard drive, one controller, all the cables, and an HDMI cable.

I was hoping to get $300 for it.

Never joined this thread so yell at me if I'm doing something wrong or if this isn't a reasonable offer.

Comes with the 320GB hard drive, one controller, all the cables, and an HDMI cable.

Never joined this thread so yell at me if I'm doing something wrong or if this isn't a reasonable offer.

Does that price include shipping, or would shipping be extra? Your price seems reasonable, but it would kind of depend on if shipping is included.

Just upgraded to an LTE phone so I'm looking to sell my Google Nexus S. It is unlocked and will work with Bell, Rogers, Fido, Telus, AT&T, etc.

The phone will also come with:

- Spare OEM Samsung battery
- official Samsung Nexus S desktop dock
- 1 third party desktop dock
- rubber phone case

The screen is in good condition. There are dings on the top of the phone as well as the bottom lip of the phone, but no cracks. There is light scratches on the back. The scratches and dings cannot be seen when the case is on the phone. The phone currently has Gingerbread 2.3.6 installed, and should have the ICS update waiting in the wings. Looking for $300 plus shipping, includes all accessories listed. Would preferably like to deal with buyers in Canada but I'm open to all inquiries.

20120206190303.jpg

20120206191043.jpg

WTS:

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (Wii) - wireless bundle (includes the guitar controller)

I'm not sure how much to sell it for but PM me if you have an offer I can think about.

I am looking to buy the carrying case that comes with the First Edition Playstation Vita Bundle. Any reasonable price will be considered. Please PM me if you're interested.

Le-mo

WTS:
Brand New Red Dualshock 3 with God of War Collection Combo Pack $50 shipped

PS3 60GB Seagate HDD 5400RPM $20 shipped

Air Prestige 3 High Si size 8.5 $50 shipped

I've worn this only once and it was during a rainy day so the shoes is "dirtier" than it should be. To be expected in rainy Seattle.

14 x 10 custom Ico canvas $50 shipped

Not Pictured
8GB AT&T iPhone 4 $280 shipped
The phone is in perfect working condition with visible scratches on the back when held at a certain angle. Other than those there are no visible physical defects. Headphones and retractable charger are included, no box or manual. The phone is jailbroken and is currently NOT unlockable with its current baseband.

WTB:
Kindle Fire
HTC 4G Slide
Unlocked iPhone 4
iPod/iPod Touch

Erekiddo

First time selling something here, so go easy on me! NeoGAF Plus User

Gauging interest in this. These are all used, but in very good condition. I have major OCD, so believe I keep my stuff as pristine as I possibly can.

PM me offers if interested. Keep it reasonable and we'll work a deal.

Black Gamecube

gcn.jpg

Gameboy Player w/ startup disc

jpg-1.jpg

Suikoden II

2012-02-08_00-11-33_618.jpg

smurfx

get some go again
i'm short about 400 microsoft points is there anyway to buy just that amount? i do not want to buy a 20 dollar card.

+1 positive feedback for Baconbitz and +1 positive feedback for Genesis Knight. Both paid in a timely fashion and had good communication. Enjoy the games!

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I'm selling the following games as Steam gifts. Pricing is reflective of their cost on the last day of the Winter Sale.

Fallout New Vegas: $15.00
Borderlands GOTY: $15.00
Bioshock 2: $10.00
Limbo: $5.00

I'd prefer to use Amazon Payments.

Risible

Not yelling at you :), but it's $345 new on Amazon with two controllers and the game, so I'd say $300 isn't reasonable.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
For trade

Have:

360:

Kinect sports
Mass effect(platinum hits)
Sonic sega all stars racing
Street fighter iv
Gta 4
Left 4 dead
brothers in arms :hells highway
mirrors edge
Cod 4
Cod mw2
2k baseball 2k10(brought used)
Mlb the bigs(brought used)

Wii games:

Super Mario galaxy 1 and 2
Mad world
Animal crossing
Resident evil 4

Psp:

Exit
Wipeout pure
mlb the show 08
Patapon
Jeanne d'arc

Want:

3ds games.
ds games;
-pokemon black/white
-heartgold/soulsilver
-rune factory 3
-the world ends with you

Us only. Pm me to work something out.

RustyO

Anyone got a copy of Steel Batallion kicking around?

PAL version. Not fussed on controller versions, or any of that jazz. So long as all working fine.

PM me if so.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
WTB

Any loose N64 carts. PM me with what you have and I'll see if I need it for my collection.

Complete copy of Hey You, Pikachu! - I'd like to get a copy of this, but I'm afraid of where the mics have been. -_- Hopefully GAF can help me on this one.

FOR SALE
Priced for US shipping only!

Castle Ravenloft - One-shot adventure D&D board game. If you play boardgames semi-regularly, you've probably played (or already own) this. Awesome game. $40 shipped Pretty heavy and includes orange sleeves on one of the sets of cards.

Please note that Ascension has been sold (and my phone took the photo sideways, sorry).

Selling/Trading:
  • PlayStation Vita 8 gb memory card - $21 shipped
  • MS Points - I have them in amounts of of 1600 ($17), 3500 ($37), and 4500 points ($47)
  • Mafia II PC - $7 (Steam code)
  • Madden 2012 (360) - $21 shipped

Want/Looking For:
  • PSN Codes ($20/$50)
  • Amazon Payments, PayPal (gift only)

I'm NeoGAF Gold. Please PM me. Thanks!

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
WHY ARE YOU YELLING SO LOUD!

Yeah, I checked that out just now. This probably ain't gonna work. Hmm...what's the next step?

you either lower the price OR work out some trade+cash with someone or you can always leave it. It's really up to you.

Fixed1979

Is it cool to ask for price for a price estimate in here for a private sale (console +games)? I don't want to shit up the thread if not.

Fixed1979

Sure, what is it?

Looking to sell all my 360 stuff to a friend and don't really want to rip him off. I know a lot of the games are probably only worth 2-5 bucks if anything. Most everything is in good shape.

360 Elite
2x controllers
eternal sonata
crackdown
forza III
dead rising
last remnant
Forza II
Lost Odesy
Halo 3
Skate
PGR 4
Madden 10
NHL 11
Gears
Gears 2
Fable II
Star Ocean
Lost Planet
Too Human
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2

Looking to sell all my 360 stuff to a friend and don't really want to rip him off. I know a lot of the games are probably only worth 2-5 bucks if anything. Most everything is in good shape.

360 Elite
2x controllers
eternal sonata
crackdown
forza III
dead rising
last remnant
Forza II
Lost Odesy
Halo 3
Skate
PGR 4
Madden 10
NHL 11
Gears
Gears 2
Fable II
Star Ocean
Lost Planet
Too Human
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2

Lord, OK, here's my suggestion. Go to Amazon and check out what the used prices are for each game. This should give you a ballpark range on what they're worth. Secondly, go to eBay and check out completed auctions for each game to see where they ended up falling at when the auctions ended. Use that info to better hone in on your price for each title.

bubnbob

Banned

360 Elite
2x controllers
eternal sonata
crackdown
forza III
dead rising
last remnant
Forza II
Lost Odesy
Halo 3
Skate
PGR 4
Madden 10
NHL 11
Gears
Gears 2
Fable II
Star Ocean
Lost Planet
Too Human
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2

I'd give you about 275; 325 at most. A lot of those games are peanuts, so I'm putting most of the money towards the 360 itself.

Fixed1979

Perfect, thank you both, I don't have experience selling stuff but there's no reason for me to hang onto my 360 as I can't even remember the last time I turned it on.

Going to be selling a Vita 8gb memory card very soon. When my 32gb arrives on the 14th or earlier.

Asking price is 25. retails at 30.

PM me to start communications.

SarBear

Looking for a Xbox to Playstation controller converter. PM if you have the necessary tools, thanks!

Can pay by paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom