• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risible

Well, yeah. My question was more of a thinking out loud sort of thing. :p

It depends on how hot you are to sell it. I sell lots of stuff via Craigslist, so maybe you could go that route. If it's a fair price it'll sell within a few weeks generally. If it's a great price it'll sell in a few days at most.

People are wary of used 360s - for all you know the guy played it 24/7 and kept it in the oven and it's one game away from a RROD. Personally, unless it's a fantastic price I'm going new on a 360.

Hope that helps.

kodt

Banned
For Sale:

Metal Gear Solid Risk Limited Edition - $80 Shipped
1061 of 2014. New and sealed. Mint condition.

uIWQk.jpg

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - Limited Edition Collector's Guide - $30 shipped
Includes lithograph and GameStop pre-order art book. Like new condition. Art book has a small scratch on the cover.

x4Tvv.jpg

PC Games:

Starcraft 2 Collector's Edition Contents - $60 shipped
I am selling the Collectors Edition Box and Contents. Everything except the game disc since I have already used the key.

This includes the Art Book, Comic Book, Sealed Soundtrack, Sealed Bonus DVD, Never used Raynor Dog Tag USB Stick with Starcraft + BroodWar on it. And all the guest passes unused (2 for Starcraft 2 and 2 for World of Warcraft) The Art book and Comic book have only been looked at once each. Everything is in mint condition.

v4i6t.jpg

DS Games:

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (Complete) - $8 shipped

Fight Sticks/Wheels and Accessories:

Logitech Driving Force Pro (PS2/PS3/PC) - $75 shipped.

u8Gkw.jpg

Xbox360 Fighting Stick EX 2 - $30 shipped
Does not include original box, stick only.

DmrHH.jpg

Belkin SpeedPad n52te - $30 shipped
Like New, Complete in Box, this is basically the same thing as the Razer Nostromo

Pf4So.jpg

Xbox 360 20GB Hard Drive - $15 shipped

6OKkL.jpg

Images for all items available on request.

Jos

I have three very special and rare Into the Pixel Prints available for sale. I purchased these last year at auction, but unfortunately due to changes in my personal circumstances I need to part with them. My loss is your gain!

Into the Pixel is the only curated art collection in the Games Industry. It is run by the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences, and celebrates the art generated in the creative process of game development. If you have ever been to E3, it is the art exhibition in between the expo halls in the concourse area.

2DLXkl.jpg

I am open to offers but will not consider anything less than US$500 per print. They come unframed, but I have included images from the DICE Expo Exhibition last year to give you an idea of what they look like framed. I will accept offers over the next 5 days, and then sell to the highest offer. Payment through PayPal. Shipping to be negotiated ex California.

These are stunning, rare and highly collectible pieces. I am biased, but the StarCraft 2 print is incredible.

Each print is on MOAB Entrada 100% rag paper 300 gm/wt with UltraChrome (pure pigment) inks that utilize an increased density of pigment for the best quality giclée possible! Completely archival!

They were struck by a Master Printer in LA who has handled all the ITP prints over several years.

These are rarely available outside of direct industry events where the bidding drives prices well over US$1000 per print.

Three prints on offer are:

Tychus Findlay by Chris Thunig, Fausto De Martini, Xin Wang, Jeramiah Johnson, Bernie Kang, Joe Peterson, Scott Campbell, Jason Hill, Nick Carpenter from StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty

7qwq4l.jpg

6dd8Fl.jpg

Calm Waters by Mark Goldsworthy from Halo Reach

YUHrWl.jpg

HNrZal.jpg

Citadel by Mikko Kunnunen from Mass Effect 2

QjwvQl.jpg

YkD0vl.jpg

These really are collectors pieces and an extremely unique items. Thanks!

Fixed1979

I have three very special and rare Into the Pixel Prints available for sale. I purchased these last year at auction, but unfortunately due to changes in my personal circumstances I need to part with them. My loss is your gain!

Into the Pixel is the only curated art collection in the Games Industry. It is run by the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences, and celebrates the art generated in the creative process of game development. If you have ever been to E3, it is the art exhibition in between the expo halls in the concourse area.

I am open to offers but will not consider anything less than US$500 per print. They come unframed, but I have included images from the DICE Expo Exhibition last year to give you an idea of what they look like framed. I will accept offers over the next 5 days, and then sell to the highest offer. Payment through PayPal. Shipping to be negotiated ex California.

These are stunning, rare and highly collectible pieces. I am biased, but the StarCraft 2 print is incredible.

Each print is on MOAB Entrada 100% rag paper 300 gm/wt with UltraChrome (pure pigment) inks that utilize an increased density of pigment for the best quality giclée possible! Completely archival!

They were struck by a Master Printer in LA who has handled all the ITP prints over several years.

These are rarely available outside of direct industry events where the bidding drives prices well over US$1000 per print.

Three prints on offer are:

These really are collectors pieces and an extremely unique items. Thanks!

Those are awesome. Can I ask the dimensions? Also on the off chance that I make an offer are you willing to ship to Canada?

Selling a Perfect condition Iphone 3gs 16gb black, jailbroken and unlocked. Was on At&t. It's on 5.1 firmware. Shsh blobs back to 3.1.3. One small mark on back and one tiny mark on side. Screen is great, always had it in a case. Comes with head phones and charger and box. Asking 180 shipped obo. Will consider trades of phone + cash for decent macbook.
3B92Pl.jpg

Z5cvXl.jpg

972dCl.jpg

xaosslug

super positive feedback for Nightz. Everything was minty, price was unbeatable, and shipping was lightning speed! <3

bob page

Matt & Nat Rowland Messenger Bag (Men's black) - $80

I've used this pretty much every day for the past year and it's still in fantastic condition (in fact, I think the material looks better now that it's a bit worn in). There are several spots where there is some slight wear, like on the bottom corners, but nothing serious. Inside material is made from recycled bottles. Got tons of compliments on it but won't fit my new laptop :(

Not sure why it looks so shiny in the lighting in the first pic:
http://i.imgur.com/P2n1Y.jpg - my pic
http://images.asos.com/inv/media/4/2/3/0/1200324/image2xxl.jpg
http://assets0.tobi.com/files/images/matt-and-nat/rowland-messenger-bag/black/women/3/800x800.jpg

Feedback list is now updated as of this post!

We've got lots of new inductees this time around. Let's all welcome the following folks to:

NeoGAF Plus
Lambtron
Lord-Audie
tetrisgrammaton
RomanticHeroX

And, let's welcome this fine fellow to:

NeoGAF Gold
GrotesqueBeauty

isny

napkin dispenser
Got some things to sell on ebay, but offering to GAF first.

All items are coming from Canada. Please just PM any offers and we'll talk =)

Panzar Dragoon II Zwei Saturn (Japanese version, complete and mint)
Chobits Complete Series Blu Ray
Batman Beyond Complete Series DVD Collectors Edition
Blizzcon 2011 Murkablo WoW Pet + SC II Portrait

I also have a boxed like new (boxes, instructions, etc.) copy of Super Puzzle Fighter II for the GBA for sale not pictured

CoKMul.jpg

Bump.

Batman Beyond, Panzar, and the GBA Puzzle Fighter are what I have left =)

Positive feedback for kodt for getting me Persona back in Jan.

I'm looking for a good copy of Wind Waker if anyone knows where I can get one and not spend hundreds of dollars on it.

So a few years ago, I found a Turbo Grafx 16 with some games at my student office at my university. My boss said I could take it and I did. It doesn't have the video cable, but it has a power cable and controller and a few games. Keith Courage in Alpha Zones, Bonks Adventure, Victory Run and Splatterhouse. I have no idea if it works but I have no use for it. This is the only picture I have for it at the moment.

QDjC5.jpg

I'm sure there is someone out there who would care for it. Make me an offer. I really wouldn't know what to price this at. Splatterhouse runs 30+ on Amazon and the system itself runs 90+ complete. tell me what I can do so I can check it before I send it out to you.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I have an extra MW3 Elite Membership token /code for the X360 version. This is NOT the Founder code, but rather just the elite membership. On eBay and CL over the last week or so, these have been selling for about $45-$60. I'll offer mine for $40 via PayPal Gift. Obviously, all sales are final - but I assure you it's a legit, authentic code; and I have a decade of 100% feedback on eBay under mattandmacy.

IrishNinja

positive feedback for LastWindow and Draft, items just as described (sorry for the holdup; my post office here is lazy); thanks & would do business with again!

Selling:

Xenoblade Chronicles (PAL, works on softmodded Wii like you didnt know that) - Mint condition, includes case & manual, $40 shipped. Buy the real hipster edition before these newjacks buy domestic!

Sonic Generations (PS3) - $25? (or better yet, trade for some stuff below!)
Metroid Prime 1 & 2 - make an offer, or trade for below!
Deus Ex Human Revolution - steam code

Buying (or trading)

Star Fox 3DS
Mega Man X Collection (PS2 or GC)
Sonic Colors
Sin & Punishment 2
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles ($10?)
Legend of the Mystical Ninja (all cart requests can be loose; they're just going in universal game cases anyway!)
Actraiser
Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
various NES games if anyone's selling!

ps wooo, cool_dude_2049's image takes me back

positive feedback for LastWindow and Draft, items just as described (sorry for the holdup; my post office here is lazy); thanks & would do business with again!

Selling:

Xenoblade Chronicles (PAL, works on softmodded Wii like you didnt know that) - Mint condition, includes case & manual, $40 shipped. Buy the real hipster edition before these newjacks buy domestic!

Sonic Generations (PS3) - $25? (or better yet, trade for some stuff below!)
Metroid Prime 1 & 2 - make an offer, or trade for below!
Deus Ex Human Revolution - steam code

Buying (or trading)

Star Fox 3DS
Mega Man X Collection (PS2 or GC)
Sonic Colors
Sin & Punishment 2
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles ($10?)
Legend of the Mystical Ninja (all cart requests can be loose; they're just going in universal game cases anyway!)
Actraiser
Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
various NES games if anyone's selling!

ps wooo, cool_dude_2049's image takes me back

I saw Mega Man X Collection at work for Ps2. It has the manual and original case. I think they sell it for 20. You might want to check your local gamestop. If not, I can snag it for you and I'll just charge you what they charge me +shipping.

as far as nes games go,

PQdQP.jpg

take your pick Minus Mario 3, Zelda, Trog and Contra. I have some more in the garage, but it's midnight and I'm not going to look. I can tell you tomorrow morning what else I have.

NIGHT-

Looking to buy the Simpsons game for Xbox 360 if anyone has it

selling

Xbox 360

Warhammer Battle March
Duke Nukem Forever
Call of duty Black ops
brutal legend
Aliens Vs Predators

Xbox

Kotor 2
Halo 1 and 2
Ninja Gaiden

Jos

Those are awesome. Can I ask the dimensions? Also on the off chance that I make an offer are you willing to ship to Canada?

I'll have to track down a tape measure tomorrow. They are large. About 60cm x 120cm or so at a complete guess. I have two other framed ITP prints on my wall and they are sizable.

Shipping to Canada is fine.

It depends on how hot you are to sell it. I sell lots of stuff via Craigslist, so maybe you could go that route. If it's a fair price it'll sell within a few weeks generally. If it's a great price it'll sell in a few days at most.

People are wary of used 360s - for all you know the guy played it 24/7 and kept it in the oven and it's one game away from a RROD. Personally, unless it's a fantastic price I'm going new on a 360.

Hope that helps.

Thanks!! It definitely does!

Hey You

I have a extra (download)code for the Halo Reach Anniversary Map Pack that I do not need. Looking to make a few bucks.

The DLC is on the Xbox Live Marketplace for 1200 Microsoft Points ($15), but I'm looking for maybe around $10 or OBO (If someone has a download code for a Black Ops (36o) Map pack (Not First strike), I'd be open to trade as well.

I'll throw in a 2 day Xbox Live Trial as well.

Works in Canada and possibly in the USA. PM Me.

Edit: Forgot to mention, via paypal please.

The Chef

Updated items. Prices include standard mail shipping.

PS3
Skyrim $43
Batman: Arkham City $35 (used catwoman code)
Call of Duty: Black Ops - $15
Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction - $10
Little Big Planet - $10
Dead Space - $10

XBOX 360
Fallout 3 - $10
Halo 3 - $10

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
For sale:

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition PS3 New/Sealed - $70 shipped.

PM me if interested.

Ecto311

Would there be any interest in an iPhone 4 32gb with a cracked back? Small crack across the back from left to right (no spidering) and been in a case the entire time - took it out and noticed it but still very clean. The screen has no scratches or problems at all. Was looking to get around $250 the way it is or fix it and charge the difference - not sure what people think of a phone that was opened and fixed before the sale so asking about it as is.

I'll post pics later if anyone is interested.

Looking for some PS2 games after picking one up for $40 new.

Buying
PS2
Legacy of Kain Defiance
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dark Cloud 2
Rogue Galaxy

Selling

PSP-3000 silver ratchet and clank bundle
SF4 Fight Stick with Sanwa parts (PS3)

rrdein

Neo Member
I am looking for the Gotham Impostors DLC that came on a flyer inside the case of Batman: Arkham City. I will pay $2 or 200 Microsoft Points for it.

ihasaflavour

Neo Member
Looking to enlarge my RPG collection, as well as pick up some other gems. Just picked up a DS, and a PSP

P.S. I live in Canada!

BUYING

Nintendo DS
- Dragon Quest IV
- Dragon Quest V
- Dragon Quest VI
- Mega Man Zero Collection
- The World Ends With You
- Final Fantasy III
- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
- Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
- Metroid Prime: Hunters
- Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
- Mega Man ZX
- Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
- Avalon Code
- Monster Tale

SONY PSP
- God of War: Ghost of Sparta
- Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
- Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
- Half-Minute Hero&#8232;
- Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy
- Dissidia Final Fantasy
- Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona
- Tales of Eternia
- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
- Crimson Gem Saga
- Star Ocean: Second Evolution
- Star Ocean: First Departure NO LONGER NEEDED
- Yggdra Union
- Breath of Fire III
- Final Fantasy
- Final Fantasy II

GAMEBOY ADVANCED
- Golden Sun: The Lost Age
- Final Fantasy V Advance
- Breath of Fire
- Breath of Fire II

Baconbitz

Banned
Looking to enlarge my RPG collection, as well as pick up some other gems. Just picked up a DS, and a PSP

BUYING

Nintendo DS
- Dragon Quest IV
- Dragon Quest V
- Dragon Quest VI
- Mega Man Zero Collection
- The World Ends With You
- Final Fantasy III
- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
- Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
- Metroid Prime: Hunters
- Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
- Mega Man ZX
- Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
- Avalon Code
- Monster Tale

SONY PSP
- God of War: Ghost of Sparta
- Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
- Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
- Half-Minute Hero&#8232;
- Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy
- Dissidia Final Fantasy
- Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona
- Tales of Eternia
- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
- Crimson Gem Saga
- Star Ocean: Second Evolution
- Star Ocean: First Departure
- Yggdra Union
- Breath of Fire III
- Final Fantasy
- Final Fantasy II

GAMEBOY ADVANCED
- Golden Sun: The Lost Age
- Final Fantasy V Advance
- Breath of Fire
- Breath of Fire II

http://tmblr.co/ZaEaqxG9yVNs

CatPee

Got a few PS3 games/Blu-rays FS:

Playstation Navigation controller - $17
Dragon Age II (Signature Edition, but codes are used so it makes no difference) - $15
RAGE (selling for a friend, Amarchy/Sewer codes unused) - $15
Battlefield: Bad Company 1+2 - Would prefer to sell both as a bundle for $18 shipped.
Rock Band 2/Guitar Hero 5 - $15

Mad Men Seasons 1-4 - $42
Inglourious Basterds + The Matrix - $15

Everything is in very good to excellent condition and all prices include shipping. Have a few + feedback here, and over 150 positive feedbacks on GameTZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom