• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNvid02

WTS

header_292x136.jpg

Dirt Showdown Steam Key

$20 PayPal Gift

Heh, didn't like it eh, Jeo? Me neither.

Anyway, I'd like to leave positive feedback for Jeo - great communication and fast payment.

And I'd also like to buy:

3-month or 12-month Xbox Live Gold to prepare for Borderlands 2 and Halo 4.

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for PS3.

grkazan12

wpid-51CpH2BY75L.jpg

Hey guys, Was wondering if anyone wanted to buy an Asus ML238H 23" 1920 x 1080 2ms

The link takes you to the Newegg page for the monitor so you can check out the technical specs.

Anyway, the monitor is in good condition. No dead pixels from my understanding. Works great. Comes with power cable, and connection cable (HDMI to DVI). Only thing is that there might be some very fine scratches on the front panel of the monitor, but pretty typical when it comes to glossy plastic.

$170, but willing to negotiate price if necessary

Blue Yeti USB Microphone. Works perfectly, barely used. Basically in almost mint condition, bought 5 months ago.

$95
blue_yeti_1s.jpg

Bump, the prices above include shipping costs.

cj_iwakura

WTB

I'm in the market for a PSP, preferably 1000 or 2000, mine is on its death bed. Ideally $50 or so, all I need is the core system, anything else is bonus. Willing to trade too, send a PM.
(I don't want a hacked one, I own too many new UMDs.)

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Heh, didn't like it eh, Jeo? Me neither.

Anyway, I'd like to leave positive feedback for Jeo - great communication and fast payment.

And I'd also like to buy:

3-month or 12-month Xbox Live Gold to prepare for Borderlands 2 and Halo 4.

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for PS3.

PM sent

Deadbeat

Banned
WTS:

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater $5.00 + Shipping

I bought it brand new in a walmart bargain bin. I was thinking it was subsistence. I had only removed the shrink wrap and played the game once.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I guess I'm just going to add all the shit I'm thinking about moving here in this post. Prices include shipping in the US. I'll ship to the rest of the world for an additional charge. Photos available upon request. Prices are negotiable, and I'll definitely discount if you buy multiple things.

Xbox 360 Games
Condemned: Criminal Origins - Factory sealed. Non-GH version. $20/shipped
The King of Fighters XIII - Factory sealed. Includes The King of Soundtracks. $28/shipped
Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection - Factory sealed. $33/shipped
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja - Factory sealed. $20/shipped
Dirt 3 - Factory sealed. Vanilla version. $13/shipped
Blazblue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition - Opened and played once. Complete and in mint condition. $28/shipped
Forza Motorsport 4: Limited Edition - DLC code has been used, it's otherwise complete and in mint condition. $33/shipped

PlayStation 3 Games
Dark Souls - Factory sealed. $23/shipped
Siren: New Translation - Asian English version. Small ding in the front of the case. Disc is in very good condition. $23/shipped

PlayStation 2 Games
Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection - Opened but unplayed. Outer box is a bit dinged up, discs & cases are in excellent condition. $19/shipped
Viewtiful Joe - Factory sealed, Black Label. $13/shipped
Killer 7 - Factory sealed, Black Label. $13/shipped
Deus Ex: The Conspiracy - Ex-rental in non-standard case. Disc & instructions are in good condition except for the rental markings. $13/shipped

Premiums, etc.
New Super Mario Bros. 2 SteelBook - Light markings on the back. FutureShop (Canada) exclusive. $20/shipped
SoulCalibur IV Limited Edition Extras - Game not included. Shirt never opened. Case & other extras in great condition. $15/shipped
Sonic Adventure 2 Birthday Pack - Given with launch copies of Sonic Adventure 2 for the Dreamcast in the US (same as what was included in the Japanese birthday pack I believe). Never opened, but there are some tears in the shrink. $20/shipped
Nintendo 3DS Card Case 18 - Still sealed. $23/shipped
Broken Sega Saturn - It powers up, but it doesn't read discs. Want to try to fix it to have a cheap Saturn? It's a US model 2 Saturn. No AC or AV cables included, but I'll include a controller. $15 + shipping
Hori Fighting Stick V3 - Hori clone parts. Small size. Please, I don't have any room for this. $20 + shipping
Street Fighter Anniversary Stick - PCB replaced with first gen PS360. Wiring incomplete, needs one new button. I've put ~$150 into this stick but I don't have the room or time to finish modding it. $50 + shipping. Please, I need the room.

If I can sell some of this stuff, I'm going to buy a 3DS XL. If/when I do, I will be selling my launch Cosmic Black 3DS for $105/shipped. It is in very good condition, and includes the dock, AC adapter, stylus, and I'll put it in a Club Nintendo DS Lite case which has served me admirably. If you're interested in this please PM me. I could ship the night I got everything transferred.

JudgmentZefhyr

Neo Member
I'm looking to buy the following:

Atelier Meruru : The Apprentice of Arland (Limited Edition)
Persona 3 FES (Collector's Edition with Artbook and Soundtrack)
Persona 4 (either with or without the preorder artbook)
Shin Megami Tensei : Nocturne (with soundtrack)
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Legendia
Tales of Vesperia
Atelier Iris
Atelier Iris 3
Persona 2 Tsumi (the Japanese version)
Persona 2 Batsu (the Japanese version)
Devil Summoner Special Box (Japanese)
Mana Khemia 2 (Rosenqueen Limited Edition)
Catherine: Love is Over Delux Edition (PS3 version)
Persona 1 PSP
Persona 2 PSP

Pangya

I am selling the following:

Brand new unopened Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect and Kinect Adventures for - $200 (shipping included).

Brand new unopened Flingsmash with Black Wii Remote Plus for - $30 (shipping included).

I accept payments with Paypal as a gift, otherwise tack on the 2.9% fee.

SKINNER!

Banned
For Sale

1 x Bestival 2012 Adult Camping Ticket Thursday Entry

Lineup includes: Stevie Wonder, The XX, Sigur Ros, Florence + The Machine, De La Soul and more.
http://2012.bestival.net/line-up

just received the email saying that it's on its way so I'll put this up as a GAF exclusive and if it doesn't sell by the time it arrives then I'm putting it up on ebay. Selling it face value at £180 (excluding P&P) since I'm not a dick. I purchased the ticket way back in February but later discovered that I couldn't go.

UK only. Paypal is good or we can meet up in a public place if you're local. Any questions? feel free to PM me.

EDIT: Ticket now on ebay.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Positive feedback for AwRy108. Instant payment, great communication! Thanks much :)

Also positive feedback for PhoenixSFT. Game arrived in great shape, thanks!

BigAT

For Sale
$40 in iTunes gift cards (one $25, one $15)

I was hoping for the equivalent amount in Amazon gift cards, or a bit less than their face value in cash via PayPal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom