• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucrid

Banned
All prices are shipped CONUS.

EDIT: I have a Gran Turismo keychain and a Blue Madcatz Fight stick Keychain that I'll throw in with an order (one per).

ArTr4l.jpg

Ride With the Devil - 17

Dyl3ml.jpg

Demon's Souls CE + Artbook/Soundtrack - 60

Still Selling!!

Figure to sell these Dream Cast games I been holding on for a while.

The condition of the CD's range from 1 scratches too 3+ but in Good Con

Skies of arcadia ---30
Power stone 2 - Sold
Street fighter 3rd strike - The booklet has water dag.
Street fighter alpha 3 - No booklet
Capcom Vs Snk
UFC
KukSq.jpg

Will work to do a Bundle package.

AwRy108

WTS: Black 3DS, Ambassador Edition - SOLD

CONDITION: like-new, but very small, light scuffs on the base of the unit near the serial number (only in the clear coat, so only visible by tilting at an angle); seriously, the unit looks like it just came off of the factory line

INCLUDED CONTENT:
Original packaging
Original telescoping stylus
Original charging dock
16GB SD Card

INCLUDED SOFTWARE:
Ambassador Titles
  • Super Mario Bros. (NES)
  • Donkey Kong Jr. (NES)
  • Balloon Fight (NES)
  • Ice Climber (NES)
  • The Legend of Zelda (NES)
  • Zelda II – The Adventure of Link (NES)
  • Wrecking Crew (NES)
  • Yoshi (NES)
  • Metroid (NES)
  • NES Open Tournament Golf (NES)
  • Metroid Fusion (GBA)
  • The Legend of Zelda - The Minish Cap (GBA)
  • Wario Land 4 (GBA)
  • WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$ (GBA)
  • Mario vs. Donkey Kong (GBA)
  • Mario Kart - Super Circuit (GBA)
  • Yoshi's Island - Super Mario Advance 3 (GBA)
  • Kirby & The Amazing Mirror (GBA)
  • F-Zero - Maximum Velocity (GBA)
  • Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (GBA)

DSi Ware
  • The Legend of Zelda – 4 Swords
  • Gargoyle’s Quest (GB)
  • Mario’s Picross (GB)

3DS eShop Titles
  • 3-D Classics Xevious
  • Mighty Switch Force
  • Pushmo
  • Sakura Samurai – Art of the Sword

PRICE: $160 + Shipping + PayPal Transaction fees. Reasonable offers will also be considered. PM me if you're interested.

I will ship the day after payment is received, and I have 100% positive feedback on GAF and ebay. Pictures available upon request.

mkenyon

Banned
For sale:

PowerColor 6950 2GB, previously owned by the famous Hazaro. $160

This is a miracle clocking card, and had the highest clock of any 6950 on air in 3DMark11's database. Selling for cheap because I generally give my parts to friends, but no one needs it. GAF sale only until Friday. This would probably go for $200-220 on Overclock.net. Runs super quiet, and comes with my troubleshooting services if anything were to happen. With a little bit of slider manipulation, runs basically as a factory overclocked 570/6970.

9mOHYl.jpg

EVGA GTX670. $365

Was going to put this under water for a friend's custom build, but plans changed. Used lightly for about a week, one night of stress/benching/testing.

G9uM8l.jpg

Gabe Dudefella

Neo Member
Anyone interested in a Legend of Zelda edition 3DS? Comes with everything original minus the OoT game. The system is pristine, I always had the little sleeve in between the 2 screens. Zero scratches. Asking $215.

Gotta make up for that XL purchase.

I am NeoGaf Gold :D B^)

Selling or trading (tell me what you got)

want paypal,amazon credit, best buy credit

all games complete in box unless noted

Pokemon White- $22 shipped- not sure if club nintendo code works, got the game from a trade- SOLD
rhythm heaven fever- sealed- $13 shipped
Mortal Kombat Vita-sealed $15 shipped
8BD8232B-6CF6-4712-97F9-DED18CF37BE5-999-000000EB62C4DEF4-1.jpg

Suikoden III- $19 shipped
Trapt- $16 shipped
D959CB24-E11B-42D3-B32E-6DDD6C30D5DE-999-000000EC6E2C840F-1-1.jpg

Xenosaga episode 1 - $14 shipped

dot hack infection vol 1- complete with anime dvd, has a gamestop sticker on the disc- $11 shipped
8D3A4BE3-AC24-4260-9F44-028E46C2DC40-1011-000000ECA6101800-1.jpg

legend of zelda links awakening DX- $15 shipped
Super Mario Advance 4: super mario brothers 3- $13 shipped
Donkey Kong Country 1- $12 shipped
Mario Pinball Land- $11 shipped

fa70a809-1.jpg

*Oracle of seasons and link to the past have been traded already sorry*

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance: Mask of Mastery edition- sealed- $105 shipped, need to make back on that 3DS XL purchase lol, its from amazon and i heard that some have been missing the AR cards so just a heads up
6779EEC2-4B16-47B6-98DB-1152C163D4A3-1011-000000ECB5C8D10B-1.jpg
CF4DCE83-5CB8-4E4C-9C51-C945A44FED5E-1011-000000ECC9CBD4FA-1.jpg

more stuff coming soon

I am looking to buy a custom gaming pc for a friend at work to handle Diablo 3. Anyone got one for sale? Can be something a few years old, if it runs good(the computer itself) and isn't all beat up. It doesn't have to be able to run Diablo on high even. Looking to spend 350 max on it. Thanks

Yuripaw

Banned
WTS:

PSVita items:
Gravity Rush - $25 shipped
Official Sony Charge Dock - $12 shipped

PS2 items:
Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition - $10 shipped
Guilty Gear Isuka - ? I dont even know what the value of this game is. Best offer
Dragon Quest VIII complete with outer box, and demo - $10 shipped

I'm open to offers. I'm looking to trade for 3DS games. (mario land, mario kart, zelda, or kingdom hearts)

plc268

Positive Feedback for plc268.

I received the large shipment of Cocaine securely wrapped and hidden among a throw-away PSP bundle. Brilliant disguise and packaging, plus it shipped fast. A lil slow on my feedback since I was busy peddling it to my community. : D

You know what, my bad. I never returned the feedback , but guess 3 months late is better than never, right?

Anyway, Positive Feedback for Ephemeris. Great transaction, paid quickly and great communication.

Wolfe

Positive feedback for Ecto311, guy was always prompt with communication and was willing to negotiate on the price with me, pleasure doing business with!

Ettie

EDIT: US only, sorry euros :(
EDIT: Added OG GBA, Perfect Shot, Ipod Touch 4G.

Gaf+ Here.

Cleaning out my PS2 hack n' slashes.

http://i.imgur.com/Zueh9.jpg

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance - 10 No manual
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 - 25 No manual
Champions of Norrath - 20 Complete
Champions: Return to Arms - 20 Complete
Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows - 10 Complete
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy - 10 No manual
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom PS3 - 10

http://i.imgur.com/c0ZM5.jpg?
PS2 Slim console with 2 controllers, 1 Old (old old) Sony, one hardly used Pelican. - 40 I'm marking the PS2 down 10 because of the controllers, I had forgotten about not having a DS2. (The official one isn't, it's... a DS1?)

Yorkie not included.

Paypal only, US only. Prices include shipping. All items come from non-smoking house with no kids.

If anyone wants to buy the whole bundle of games or games + system, deals shall be cut. Let me know what you have in mind.

PSP 3000 bundle
UQuLg.jpg

Includes 4 games pictured plus 8GB MSPD. FFVII:CC and Drac X were bought new and are in excellent condition with manuals. Medievil:Rez was a gamestop save and has the typical sticker vandalism. PSP unit in really good shape. Probably got less than 50 hours on it, stored in super soft (and clean) sock when not in use.

90 shipped.

House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return and 2 Perfect Shot Pistolas. $30

http://i.imgur.com/3XnH3.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/uEAEu.jpg
Ipod Touch 4g 8GB $120

GBA $15

WTS: Wifi/3G Playstation Vita (US) +Games+Memory+Pouch
$220 shipped

Includes:
Wifi/3G Vita (US)
AC Adapter
8GB Memory Card
4GB Memory Card
Plastic Game Case (Holds 8 Games and 2 Memory Cards)
PS Vita Pouch
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (used online code)
MLB: The Show 12 (used online code)

New Super Mario Bros 2 (3DS)- $32 shipped (unused Club Nintendo code)

Dartastic

I have a Real McCoy Picture Wah for sale. Great, great wah pedal. $175 shipped, continental USA.
geoffreyteese_rmc-picture_001.jpg

...also, how rare are some of these games? I have Skies of Arcadia Legends and Tales of Symphonia for the Gamecube. Amazon sellers seem to be selling them for LOTS of money. Ebay is high too.

Positive feedback for rj118. Crazy fast shipping and game was perfect.

Positive feedback for renjility. Code worked and was sent quickly, what more could I ask.

Thanks.

TriAceJP

Positive Feedback for Alucrid. God DAMN that was fast shipping. When did I buy the thing? Saturday?

Thanks, man. I am pretty excited to watch this.

Also, feedback list updated.

alf717

WTT: Would any one be interested in trading a Dirt 3 key for another game? I got it free with my new GPU. Of course one week later they started offering newer games. Anyway since I already own it I figured I would try my luck and see if anyone wanted to trade.

OU8u0.jpg

DmiXP.jpg

I guess this will be my last bump for this:

Looking for CS:GO for trade or just about anything recent.

Amazing, awesome, and super positive feedback for Alucrid. Fast shipping, amazing communication, and the items were in immaculate condition.

AZ Greg

Hey Guys,

Couple things for sale:

Eightarc Fusion Ivory:

fusion_ivory_large1.jpg

Perfect condition. The panel on the stick has never been removed so it's a virgin in terms of modding potential. Runs $185 + shipping new. Though it's expected to be out of stock for another 4-6 weeks. Looking for $115 Shipped.

Yuin PK3:

d857edf7c83dc39b4bd456f85ca667c5_200_160.jpg

Perfect condition. Only used a couple times. Includes original wood box packaging, adapter, and all ear foams. Goes for $39 + shipping new. Looking for $21 Shipped. These will blow you away if you're coming from nothing but pack-in headphones.

I've bought/sold around 15+ things on GAF. Not one bad experience. PM if interested. Thanks!

Are we allowed to sell Battle.net accounts here? I have a bnet account with Diablo 3 that I want to sell. Obv you can't sell the game since it's attached to the account so I'm just selling the whole account. It has a level 60 wizard with decent equipment (I'm on act 2 inferno) and 400k gold.

$20 or MS points or Xbox live gold subscription card.

Will send first to reputable posters.

Alucrid

Banned
Positive Feedback for Alucrid. God DAMN that was fast shipping. When did I buy the thing? Saturday?

Thanks, man. I am pretty excited to watch this.

Also, feedback list updated.

Amazing, awesome, and super positive feedback for Alucrid. Fast shipping, amazing communication, and the items were in immaculate condition.

Positive feedback for both TriAceJP and DJ Lushious, both great buyers.

Darren870

FS: PS3 System, 360, Xbox, GC, DS, GBA, PS2, PSP, GC Kiosk + more

I am currently at my parents house in NY and selling some of my old games.
Shipping not included.

$3.50 to ship a DVD Sized Game in the US.

I aim to ship out all games ASAP, no matter what I will keep you updated on shipping times.

Feel free to make offers!

Thanks for looking!

Systems:
80 Gb PS3 - No HDMI/AV Cables. 2 Controllers - $140
GC Kiosk - $75 (Local Pickup only Zip: 06877)

Xbox 360:

Lost Planet Collectors Edition - $7
Lost Planet Regular Edition - $5
Fable II - $8
Viva Pinata - $6
Perfect Dark (Collectors Editon) - $5

PS3:
Little Big Planet - $10

Xbox:

Take all below for $13 shipped!

Ghost Recon 2 - $2
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - $2
Hunter The Reckoning Redeemer - $2
Tony Hawk Underground 2 - $2
Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - $2

GameCube:

Take all below for $25 shipped!

Animal Crossing (No Manual) - $5
Chicken Little - $3
Rocket Power Beach Bandits - $3
Harry Potter and The Chamber Secrets - $3
Forgger Adventures - $3
Nick Party Blast - $5

Nintendo DS:

Take all below for $45 shipped

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire - $9
The Incredibles - $8
Zoo Tycoon DS - $7
Spiderman 2 - $9
Finding Nemo - $12

PSP:
Charlie and the Choclate Facotry (UMD Movie) - $4

PS2:
Spy Hunter Nowhere To Run - $3

GBA:
All Loose:
Donkey Kong Country 2 (JP) - $6

Wii:
Super Marion Galaxy - $12

Systems:
GC Kiosk - $75 (Local Pickup only Zip: 06877)

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
For sale: Official Street Fighter Anniversary Edition Arcade Stick for ps2/xbox (can be modded for 360 compatibility). everything is in basically perfect condition. great for collectors. Asking $100 + shipping.

for sale: steel battalion controller, along with the game and its sequel, steel battalion: line of contact. everything is in great shape but the controller does not come with original box. asking 100$ + shipping.

Backstory: Friend's girlfriend gave me this to "fix". It had a nasty virus on it so I just wiped it and installed Fedora. Unit seems to be in largely in full working condition and I will format it before shipping.

The only issues I've encountered are:

The left click button on the track pad is a little "loose". Still clicks/pc still responds to it.

Battery life seems to be low but a Google search shows that this is a problem with this particular model. I have this plugged in and charging right now and will test battery life and update the thread if necessary.

Unit could use a good air dusting. Glossy black plastic tends to show dirtiness pretty badly.

CD key sticker for Windows 7 install is still on unit

Here's the exact model:

http://www.cnet.com/laptops/hp-pavilion-dv6-1375dx/4507-3121_7-33776095.html

I'll double check specs but I think this is spot on as this is the exact model number on the back as well.

JLrh9l.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/42onD.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/DdDl0.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/fOXg4.jpg

I'm terrible at gauging prices on used hardware so I'm asking $175 shipped/confirmation OBO.

Interested in the following for trade:

Xbox 360
Good wireless keyboard/mouse combo
Graphics cards that are better than ATi 5770

PM or eMail me:

white rabbit white rabbit at gmail . com

WTB

GOOD wireless mouse/keyboard set
Cheap Xbox 360
Wired Xbox 360 controller

Darko

Selling 2 brand new SEALED 3ds XL.
I have both red and blue available. NTSC version, comes with power adapter!
I am located in Canada.... $190 shipped with tracking to US AND CANADA ($200 shipped anywhere else)

kennah

Powercolor Radeon 6850 1gig- $100 shipped in the US. $90 shipped in Canada.

Intel Q6600 - it is Family 6. Model F. Stepping B. Revision G0. I have had this processor up to 3ghz in testing. But didnt bother for extended times as the gains were unnecessary in the games I played. No stock cooler, chip only. $90 shipped US or Canada.

2x 2gig Kingston Ddr2 800 value ram $25 shipped US or Canada.

Zalman 9700 with green LED. Has the socket 775 adaptor. $45 shipped in the US $40 shipped in Canada.

Buy everything and I'll include a MSI P35 Neo motherboard. Board works ok but is on it's last legs. Has a few bulging caps and the sound is staticy. No static if a sound card is used so can include an Audigy 2 if necessary. Alternatively if anyone wants it they can have it for the cost of shipping.

gunstarhero

3DS / Cosmo Black $115 shipped in U.S.
Good condition, includes original box, and all included accessories. Pics upon request.

DSI XL / Burgundy $80 shipped in U.S.
Very minor scuff on the top, otherwise in mint condition. Might even have the original box for it as well. Pics upon request.

Xenoblade Chronicles / Wii US version: $35 shipped in U.S. **Pending Payment**
Fantastic RPG - but the Wii graphics are making my TV cry.

PM if interested.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
So, I had to test some new tools on the quick at work. I needed a dataset to play with, so I grabbed the feedback list.

Long story short, a side result of my tinkering is that I have a feedback list that's corrected for typos, duplicate entries, and accounts for username changes.

Normally, I'd PM the link to KoreanBBQ, but I get the impression he's kind of not involved with the feedback list anymore. I figure this might be useful, so who's handling the feedback list so I can PM it to them, and they can do what they will with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom