• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

kn1ves24

If anybody is looking to sell a GW2 digital code on the cheap, I'm looking to buy.

Send me a PM.

EDIT
I got one, super positive feedback to renjility Thanks again

Ok, so I ordered a 3DSXL cradle from Japan like a week before NOA announced you could buy them from there site. My cradle from Play Asia has shipped but I'm impatient ever since NOA's announcement. So, what I was thinking of doing is selling the cradle so I can just order one from NOA and once the one from Play Asia comes if ship it out to the person who bought it. I would sell for the same price since it won't be opened which is 25.89. Anyone interested?

Umm, the cradle cost me $25 after the shipping & taxes from Nintendo so you might as well just keep it. Also be patient, usually the longest stuff takes from Play-Asia to arrive at my doorstep is like 10-12 days.

Borman

Are there any Gaf+ or Gold members from Canada on that would be willing to help me out? Im looking to order some stuff from Sears.ca , and they don't ship to the US. So Id be looking for someone to receive the package, and ship it to the states. Id obviously pay you whatever it cost to ship it here (which could be a fair amount, not sure how big the package will be) plus a bit extra for your time. Thanks!

plc268

Selling:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black - $110 Shipped.

Unfortunately, it does have the two scratches on the top screen, but other than that, the 3DS is in great shape. A few minor scuffs on the bottom of the unit, but that's it.

Comes with the box, charger, dock, and manuals. I don't have the AR cards that originally came with it, but I can throw the ones that came with my XL in it, if you like at no extra charge.

The screens got a bit overexposed in the picture:
7866200214_891e1a97ab_z.jpg

Want to buy or trade for:

DS games (Must be complete... Manual + Case, don't care about extra inserts).

Super Mario 64 DS
Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story
Kirby Mass Attack
Mega Man Zero Collection
Aliens Infestation
Retro Game Challenge
Tetris DS
Planet Puzzle League

Tigel

I figured I'll ask here before turning to eBay.

I'm looking to buy When We Left Earth - The Nasa Missions (blu-ray).
I live in Canada, but I'm willing to pay for shipping if it's reasonable.

Diablo 3 players, I'm interested in liquidating my several geared characters (not the account, just the gear and extras) for a cheap and reasonable price or trade. PM me if interested. GAF plus here. I have an extremely well geared witch doctor. I'm just done with the game and don't want to deal with the RMAH.

Have for sale:
Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3) - $25 shipped sold!

Spec Ops the Line (PS3), Asian version, but everything about it is in english (cover art, voice work, menues, trophies work) - $28 shipped.

US or Canada and paypal only, I'm GAF Gold!

mdsfx

WANT TO BUY: Japanese XBOX 360

Looking for Japanese 360 (preferably slim, but open to anything) shipped to Chicago, IL USA 60622. Doesn't need to have hard drive.

wowzors

WTB

Akira Blu-Ray - looking for the North American blu-ray release of Akira, would like a like new condition. Apparently this is OOP so I'm sure its fairly expensive but if anyone has a copy I'd like to see what you would be selling for, mainly seems like copies on Amazon are in the $80 - $100 range and I was hoping to spend closer to $50 - $60

I have one, like New and everything. Ill shoot you a PM.

Selling:

Gurren Lagann (complete series - DVD) $35
QSCdL.png

More pictures:1-2

Pokemon Ruby (Complete - below average condition) $25
zeUgp.png

When the game starts, it says the eternal battery has run dry. The game saves, but time-based events, like growing berries, events that happen at night and at certain times of the day won't work.

I'll add a copy of Super Monkey Ball (Gamecube) to either purchase at request.

Seik

Banned
Want to buy (in complete and good shape, US version.):

Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3)
Hellsing Ultimate - All of them except the first one. (DVD)
Pandora's Tower (Wii - PAL version)

Don't hesitate to PM me! I'm in Canada btw. ^_^

Want to sell: Gameboy Micro 20th Anniversary edition (used but in great shape, complete with its awesome packaging and carrying pouch) + WarioWare Twisted for $80 shipped.

I also have Rhythm Tengoku for the GBA for $30 shipped.

If the same person wants the Micro+WarioWare Twisted as well as Rhythm Tengoku, I will sell the whole package for $100 shipped.

Although I have not traded on GAF, I have excellent feedback using the same screen name (bearcatjosh) at CAG and eBay.

I will take pictures tomorrow.

televator

Positive Feedback for Lambtron!

Got a Saturn Twinstick with a total control adapter, and it's working great.

Unfortunately, I found out that I suck really bad at Virtual-On. CPU on easy is mopping the floor with me. :(

Anyway, thanks Lambtron!

I just want to throw a big thank you out there to the people that spend the time to keep the feedback list updated and this thread rolling smoothly; Korean Barbeque, MidnightScott, g35twinturbo, and anyone else that I'm missing. I'm sure I'm not alone in being very appreciative of all of your time and effort.

OK, back to the buying, selling, and trading!

AZ Greg

Couple things for sale:

Nexus 7 (8GB):

tablet-n7-features-ushome-family.png

Perfect condition. No screen issues, no creaking, etc. Includes original box, packaging, and accessories. Make an offer!

Yuin PK3:

Perfect condition. Only used a couple times. Includes original wood box packaging, adapter, and all ear foams. Goes for $39 + shipping new. Looking for Sold. These will blow you away if you're coming from nothing but pack-in headphones.

I've bought/sold around 15+ things on GAF. Not one bad experience. PM if interested. Thanks!

PK3s are sold. Nexus 7 is still available!

steveovig

Not 100%, I'm just playing it safe because I don't want to disappoint. I got the card at FanExpo today so I'm not sure if it will be region specific.

Can anyone else confirm anything on this? Does it have anything about it in the fine print? I'd love to buy it off of ya but obviously, I'd like to know for sure that it'll work in the US.

INFO:
- PM me offers or questions please. I accept paypal (if not as gift, then you must be willing to pay the little fee).
- Games are complete, unless stated otherwise.
- I am willing to consider counter/best offer
- I ship inside the US, however, I am willing to work things out for those outside of US, shipping prices will most likely change though.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling:
PSP
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness -- $14 shipped
Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days -- $20 shipped
Crimson Gem Saga -- $25 shipped
Crimson Gem Saga (UMD only) -- $18 shipped

PS2
La Pucelle Tactics -- $9 shipped
Okami -- $10 shipped
Front Mission 4 -- $7 shipped

Strategy Guide
Disgaea 4 Strategy Guide -- $12 shipped -- I never touched the guide.

Watch
Fossil CH2506 -- $40 + shipping
I got as a gift, but never worn.
Battery still works (currently off), idk when it'll die though.
It's been sitting in my no-longer actively used dresser, so its still in new condition.
46393_uhren_fossil_herren_51atZov2BfaL.jpg

Jwashke

Neo Member
So after almost a month of drooling over pictures in the 3ds xl preview thread, and less then a week of finally owning one, fate has decided to wrench the beautiful joy of the 3ds xl away from me. In the form of needing a new radiator for my car.

It has barely been used, and includes Zelda 3DS. The original box and everything that came in it. The club nintendo code has been redeemed but I will include the original reciept in case anything goes wrong with it. I'm hoping to get $185 shipped for the system and Zelda.

Shipping in USA included. Paypal payment.

NES Top Loader + controllers + 3 Games $95 OBO

Great condition. AC and RF are Nintendo Brand.
1 Controller's B button is a little soft but works fine.
Games are in OK condition, all work.

WTB

Nintendo DS Lite, preferablly black. Looking to pay about $40 for one in good condition, pics would be nice.

Or if anyone has it, a back lit GBA SP (Nearly any color but pink..), be willing to spend $30. Would also like pics.

I really just want something to play my GBA games on.

Alex

Considering buying a Bronze DSi XL, if anyone is selling one in good condition and for a good price, lemme know.

Alboreo

Looking to Buy:

DS-
Etrian Odyssey 3
Pokemon Black/White

PS3-
Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2
Atelier Meruru
Nier
Resonance of Fate
Eternal Sonata

PC Parts-
A 650+W PSU (Up to ~800, anything higher I know will be out of my price range.)
A nice full-tower chassis.

I live in the continental US. PM me with any offers, I'll entertain pretty much anything and am generally quite flexible. There's several games here that I'm really wanting. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom