• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMephistoX

Selling my Vita and Uncharted Golden Abyss for $215 shipped if you're in the continental U.S.

$(KGrHqF,!okE+3MMs7p)BQI1Jt(b8!~~60_35.JPG

It's in great shape but I'd rather have a 3DS XL and with a baby on the way I can only realistically devote time to one.

Seik

Banned
ITS DOUBLE POSITIVE FEEDBACK TIME!!! :DDD

Soooo, who are the winners today...OH!

-Onion_Relish and goldenpp72 !!!

On a more serious note, both are really nice guys to deal with. Can't go wrong with them!

goldenpp72

Positive feedback for Seik.

Nice to deal with, good and quick communication and it's nice to talk about the source material a bit with a fan, not sterile like an eBay transaction. I enjoyed learning how to ship to Canada and I hope the packaging was well done (I tried to balance not giving it any wiggle room while also giving it some crush room)

My first physical sale on gaf seems to have gone smooth, hopefully more to come :p

JeTmAn81

Well, daddy needs some new camera gear.

So, anyone interested in a Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter's edition for Xbox 360? I'll have it on day of release. Will ship in the US only (not sure how big it is).

Looking to get $300. I know, it's a lot, but it's about $50 lower than the going rates on eBay.

Either way, hit me up if you're interested.

FYI, I checked eBay and didn't find any copies of these going for a buy it now price of more than $190.

MrMephistoX

Selling my Vita and Uncharted Golden Abyss for $215 shipped if you're in the continental U.S.

$(KGrHqF,!okE+3MMs7p)BQI1Jt(b8!~~60_35.JPG

It's in great shape but I'd rather have a 3DS XL and with a baby on the way I can only realistically devote time to one.

Uncharted sold! So just the Vita is $185. If you really want an 8GB card with it I'll part with it for $65.

I'm looking to sell my Playstation Vita Wifi Edition bundled with a 16GB Memory Card. The system is in Pristine - Practically Brand New Condition. It has been played all of ten hours and you get it with all its inserts, AR cards, packaging material, original box, and cord.

I'm looking to part ways with it for $275 shipped. The first firm offer will be accepted. I have pictures as well.

Edit: I guess I should also mention the unit is in perfect working condition, and it's been kept in a smoke and pet free household.

JudgmentZefhyr

Neo Member
I'm looking to buy the following:

Atelier Meruru : The Apprentice of Arland (Limited Edition)
Persona 3 FES (Collector's Edition with Artbook and Soundtrack)
Persona 4 (either with or without the preorder artbook)
Shin Megami Tensei : Nocturne (with soundtrack)
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Legendia
Tales of Vesperia Steel Box Premium Edition
Atelier Iris
Atelier Iris 3
Persona 2 Tsumi (the Japanese version)
Persona 2 Batsu (the Japanese version)
Devil Summoner Special Box (Japanese)
Mana Khemia 2 (Rosenqueen Limited Edition)
Ar Tonelico Delux Box Set
Catherine: Love is Over Delux Edition (PS3 version)
Persona 1 PSP (must have outer box and soundtrack)
Persona 2 PSP (must have outer box and soundtrack)

Must be willing to ship to Canada, as that's where I live.

Also, just gonna toss this out there in case anyone is selling one of these for the price I list, looking for:

3DS XL for $150 total shipped to Canada
320GB PS3 Slim for $180 shipped to Canada (must include at least one controller, and all necessary cables)

Joba62x

Neo Member
I have a sealed Mass Effect 3 Collectors edition for the 360.

It also comes with an unused Gamestop N7 Warfare Gear preorder DLC code, which gets you N7 Valkyrie and M-55 Argus rifles and N7 Defender Armor.The box is in very good condition and still sealed with original clear seal.

Priority shipping in a well packed box to U.S/Canada,paypal only -$100

This is my first sale here, the only online reference I have is my powerseller ebay account with 100% feedback, I can link to this in PM if requested.

Please PM with questions-Thanks

I'm selling a couple of things I don't need anymore.

First is a Silver gameboy micro with 5 faceplates and a EZ Flash IV with 2 gb mini SD. The gameboy is in immaculate condition and the the faceplates are all in excellent condition, with some blemishes on them(they came that way out of the pack I ordered) but don't show when the gb is on. Asking $100 obo. Also includes faceplate tool.
huhHgl.jpg

Second is an ultra rare Supercard lite! It's black. Works great. No micro sd included. $50 obo.

I51eCl.jpg

goldenpp72

You really shouldn't use active ebay listings as a gauge for how much something is worth, use completed listings and see how much people have actually paid, much different than what scalpers hope for.

TriAceJP

I have the following for sale (all new and sealed):

Diablo III Collector's Edition - $165 Shipped

World of Warcraft Cataclysm Collector's Edition - $85 Shipped (Three available)

Gran Turismo 3 Collector's Edition - $110 Shipped

These are for sale through my friend, but he is reliable. Let me know if interested.

I am selling a left handed Ibanez bass if anyone is interested. It is four string hasn't been played in long time its still very brand new looking. I am only asking 100$ or reasonable offer.

zPxIY.jpg

Still up for sale. Also have few games if anyone is interested no idea what to sell them for so offers and trades are welcome

Dragon Age Ultimate PC disc
Bulletstorm PC disc
Far cry 2 PC Disc

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Got a Sealed Copy of Persona 4 Arena that I'm trying to get rid of.

I'll match amazon for 57 shipped

Super positive feedback for AwRy108. We went thru some shit tO get this 3ds to me including having fed ex drop the fucking thing off at an abandoned house. Really impressed with the transaction. Will definitely buy from you again, sir.

ITS DOUBLE POSITIVE FEEDBACK TIME!!! :DDD

Soooo, who are the winners today...OH!

-Onion_Relish and goldenpp72 !!!

On a more serious note, both are really nice guys to deal with. Can't go wrong with them!
positive feedback for seik inbound!

He is an absolute saint, you seriously can't go wrong.

AwRy108

Super positive feedback for AwRy108. We went thru some shit tO get this 3ds to me including having fed ex drop the fucking thing off at an abandoned house. Really impressed with the transaction. Will definitely buy from you again, sir.

Stupendously positive feedback for RoninChaos--great communication and all-around super-nice guy who appreciates the gaming classics enough to pass them on to his son :)

Also, give this man a medal of honor for not shooting the incredibly incompetent FedEx driver who dropped this package off at the wrong address (...which also happened to be an abandon house!).

Gamble

SELLING
Persona 4 PS2 - $15
Rogue Galaxy PS2 - $15
Nintendogs 3DS - $20 GONE!!
Front Mission 4 PS2 - $10
World of Warcraft BC CE Box contents NO GAME!! - $25

All prices include shipping within the continental us and are accepted via pay pal PM me with any questions :)

Leaving sparkly positive feedback for smenden18. Bought a 3DS from him and it was very well packed, and arrived in immaculate condition just as he described. Communication has been excellent throughout and he updated me each step of the way.

I'm looking to sell a $25 iTunes gift card for $20 via PayPal gift. I can PM you the code after I receive the payment.

I'm a member of NeoGAF Gold, so buy with confidence!

Looking to sell my Black 3DS. It's in great condition. Comes with original box, charger, cradle, and a hard Zelda case that keeps it nice and pretty.

The top screen has a scratch caused from dust that isn't noticeable when playing. The pictures I just took yesterday won't show it as it's almost impossible to see.

Asking $120 shipped

20120823_171447.jpg

20120823_171011.jpg

20120823_170030.jpg

20120823_170046-1.jpg

WTS:G.Skill 8GB (2GBx4) DDR3-1600 PC3-12800
CL9-9-9-24 1.5~1.6 Volt

Model number: F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ

265423_10151119499609820_564073379_o.jpg

Nothing is wrong with the memory, I built a new rig and the memory just wasnt compatible.

$45 shipped.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
I'm in the process of moving and as such am looking to unload some games I don't see myself playing anymore. I take really good care of all my games; I never leave the discs outside their respective cases and I keep all my cases filed neatly on a bookshelf. All prices include shipping within the US.

For Sale:

PS3
  • SOCOM 4 - $12

Xbox 360
  • The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition - $35
  • Crysis 2 Limited Edition (code used) - $15
  • Shadows of the Damned - $15
  • The Darkness 2 Limited Edition (code used but will include the poster) - $25
  • Gears of War 3 - $15
  • Portal 2 - $25
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Platinum Hits packaging) - $12

Looking to Buy:

I just bought a Wii and as such am looking for some older stuff to build up my library.

Wii
  • Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
  • Wii Component Cable

I'm a first-time poster in this thread but I've done trades on eBay/Goozex. Feel free to look me up on those sites for feedback. I accept PayPal, either as a gift or you can pay a little extra to cover the fee.

MoogPaul

SELLING:
  • PS3 - El Shaddai complete Sold
  • DS - Pokemon Heart Gold complete with pokewalker Pending
  • DS - Pokemon Black complete Pending
  • DS - Professor Layton and Curious Village complete 12 Shipped
  • DS - Professor Layton and The Diabolical Box complete 15 Shipped
  • PSP - Tactics Ogre complete with Tarot Cards 25 Shipped

I'm flexible on game prices, esp. with the more you purchase.
Pictures upon request.

I take paypal or PSN points.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Selling P4A Sealed for 52 shipped.

Need the money for books and don't have time to play, so trying to minimize loss and get game to someone who wants it.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Selling P4A Sealed for 52 shipped.

Need the money for books and don't have time to play, so trying to minimize loss and get game to someone who wants it.
Best to wait at least 150 posts before reposting. You can always edit the older post before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom