• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to sell my Playstation Vita Wifi Edition bundled with a 16GB Memory Card. The system is in Pristine - Practically Brand New Condition. It has been played all of ten hours and you get it with all its inserts, AR cards, packaging material, original box, and cord.

I'm looking to part ways with it for $275 shipped. The first firm offer will be accepted. I have pictures as well.

Edit: I guess I should also mention the unit is in perfect working condition, and it's been kept in a smoke and pet free household.

I guess I was over estimating the price looking at some of the other deals on here. I'm still looking to part with with the Vita, I guess $240 shipped is more reasonable. Send me a pm if you have any questions or offers. I'm open to negotiating.

NeOak

Ultra mega positive feedback to Alucrid. Sold me Advent Children Complete. Fast shipping and the item is like new, mint.

T.O.P

Banned
Wants to buy

-Xbox 360 Slim 4/250Gb new or used, region NTSC (N.A.)

Seller needs to be available for shipping at an Italian address

I want to play Persona so bad ._.

Darksiders 2 - Xbox 360. It's the limited edition best buy version and all codes have been unused. Includes some armor and weapon pack that was exclusive to Best Buy. Looking for 45 dollars and PayPal please.

SOLD

goldenpp72

Want To Buy

Since I'll be leaving soon for work, i figured i'd check in one more time to see if anyone has the following to sell (in complete/very good condition). Shoot me a pm if you have them to offload :)

Nintendo 64

Bomberman 64: The second attack
Bust a move 99 64
Chameleon twist
Chameleon twist 2
Wrestlemania 2000
WWF No Mercy

Saturn

Dragon force
Earthworm jim 2
Galactic Attack
Shining wisdom

32x

Afterburner 32x
Blackthorne 32x
Knuckles chaotix
Space Harrier 32x
Virtua Fighter 32x

Psp

Patapon 1
Patapon 2
Patapon 3
Ultimate ghost n goblins
Sonic rivals 1
Sonic rivals 2
Metal gear acid 1
Me and my katamari
MGS portable ops
Prinny 2
Crush
Ys chronicles
Ys The Oath in Felghana

Odd request, please help me out GAF. My PS3 Darksiders II Collector's Edition (the one with the mask, NOT the limited edition) came shipped with a somewhat crumpled box. Not terrible, but I'm totally anal about box condition. I'd be willing to pay someone $25 for just the outside box if it's in great shape. I'd be happy to trade my box (and can provide pics) so you won't be left boxless. C'mon GAF, save me from my box histeria! I'm NeoGAF Gold.

Seik

Banned
Hey gaf, after selling my Megaman 8 successfully (thanks seik, enjoy!) i figured I might try to sell one more Saturn title before I call it quits (gonna be leaving the state for work in about a week, so keep in mind I'd have to ship before that). It's a relatively uncommon game but not as rare as my last. The only reason I'm selling it is because I own a slightly nicer shape copy. This one was picked up at a local mom and pop shop, and while I had planned on trying to flip it on ebay, I figured I might give someone on gaf the shot to grab it for a lower price first.

The game is Marvel Super Heroes, comes complete with case, manual, disc and art insert. Price is 45 shipped (paypal gift or you foot the fees, price is for US buyers, I have a long history on ebay so I know how to handle this stuff quickly and safely). I also would be willing to consider a trade, I need a large amount of titles for any consoles from dreamcast and prior, as well as a few misc games on current day systems, so if you have some stuff to free up, let me know. First to offer 45 dollars or an acceptable trade offer will be the accepted buyer assuming payment is processed, I would also be willing to accept an amazon gift card of the same value.

Here are pictures, I will describe in text any potential cosmetic or functionality deficiencies. The disc is.. Pristine, it looks like it's never been used, the case itself is in great order, minor shelf wear. It has a couple tiny cracks on the top part that you can see in one of the pictures I zoomed in on, minor thing, they don't seem to even go all the way through. The manual itself is great, only the slightly wear but it's remarkably flat, lush colors and definitely one of the best condition ones you'll find.

The only issue I'd really say this has cosmetically is the back art insert, it looks as if it got some minor touch ups and maybe sustained some kind of.. the most minor humidity damage? I'm not sure as i'm not the original owner, it's barely detectable at any angle to me when in the case and just looking at it (as pictured) but if you sit there and stare at it and try to find some issues you will, it's really just not as sexy when taken out of the case, but again to me, it's such a minor thing I doubt most would really care. I flattened it out using some books so it looks fine, but as you can see in the pictures, it's a pretty picky issue, I just try to make sure anything I see you know about so no one will get upset. I hope you enjoy if you decide to buy, send me a PM :) Also note, 2 pics look the same but it's just the 2 sides of the spine. Sorry the pics are a bit big, I will remove this post if an accepted offer is made.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/goldenpp72/IMG_2336.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/goldenpp72/IMG_2337.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/goldenpp72/IMG_2338.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/goldenpp72/IMG_2339.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/goldenpp72/IMG_2341.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/goldenpp72/IMG_2342.jpg

I'm currently playing your MM8! It works perfectly! :D

Oh...and...lol.

Check your PMs, do want this one too! XD

AZ Greg

Couple things for sale:

Nexus 7 (8GB):

tablet-n7-features-ushome-family.png

Perfect condition. No screen issues, no creaking, etc. Includes original box, packaging, and accessories. Make an offer!

Yuin PK3:

d857edf7c83dc39b4bd456f85ca667c5_200_160.jpg

Perfect condition. Only used a couple times. Includes original wood box packaging, adapter, and all ear foams. Goes for $39 + shipping new. Looking for $21 Shipped. These will blow you away if you're coming from nothing but pack-in headphones.

I've bought/sold around 15+ things on GAF. Not one bad experience. PM if interested. Thanks!

Positive feedback for MoogPaul! Great games at a great price.

Next, since I know GAF is pretty stingy with negatives and reserve it for scammers, but you tell me if I should bump this down:

Neutral feedback for worldrevolution. Sold me a games advertised as "nearly mint" and "mint as hell", but were poorly packaged (cardboard boxes stacked one on top of the other in a too small box with a couple paper towels). Items got damaged but he said blame the post office and wouldn't do anything about it. For the disc based game that wasn't damaged during shipping, there were scratches and smudges on the discs (not anything drastic, but if you're advertising it as "mint as hell", there better not be).

need cash money (well paypal to be more exact), please PM me if you have any questions or are interested in buying anything. PayPal fees have been calculated already
i'm NeoGAF PLUS [++++++] so buy with confidence
shipping included in all the prices
US 48 preferred but I will consider shipping to Canada but you must cover shipping costs
have the following for sale:

PSOne with LCD screen - mint condition with all documents and accessories. bought new back in the day, used for 15 minutes then put away. still has screen film from factory
system
screen
A/C adapter x2
video cable
matcing PSOne white controller
white Playstation memory card
****SOLD****

Japanese import crystal white PSP 1000 model with documents, lanyard, headphones with remote, 32mb PSP mem stick, extra 512mb pro duo mem stick and of course the original charger.
the PSP has had very limited play time (it was my backup) and has had a HORI screen filter on from day one. no dead pixels and not a single blemish on the body of the system.
the games are all in mint condition and complete
i can also include a magical battery that has special functions :)
****SOLD****
psp_on.JPG

PSP games (all complete and in mint/excellent condition):
jeanne d'arc $12
castlevania $12
gunpey $8
every extend extra $8
ridge racer $8
wipeout games$6 each or $10 both
megaman games $15 each or $25 both

PS3 games, all sealed/brand new, all $20 shipped each
Folklore
Valkyrie Chronicles
Child of Eden

360 games
Bullet Soul Japanese import (region free, plays on all 360's) complete with soundtrack cd - mint cond. - ****SOLD****
Raiden IV complete with soundtrack cd - mint cond. -$32

Hori RAP V3-SA used but in mint condition, never modded or taken apart.
****SOLD****

PS2/Wii/GC games
Resident Evil 4 complete with GC mem. card -$11
Geometry Wars Galaxies -$9
Persona 4 complete with soundtrack CD -$20
Gradius V -$25
REZ - $24
Odin Sphere -$12
.hack // Infection complete with anime bonus DVD $10

Hori brand PS Vita front screen film
new, never opened sealed package
$10 shipped

Otterbox Defender for iPhone 4/4S
had it on my phone for a few days, decided it's not for me.
$30 shipped

Starcraft 2 Art Book (from special edition package)
$25

Gran Turismo 4 making of/art book
$16

Playstation/Namco JogCon controller, made for R4 (ridge racer 4)
excellent working condition, been in storage for awhile
$18

Official Sony Playstation S-video cable (high quality)
****SOLD****

random Playstation cables
official serial cable to connect two Playstation together for multiplayer
av and rf cable adapters
****SOLD****

Pokemon Pikachu edition guide book
$6

thanks for looking

CaLe

WTS Mafia 2 Code.

It was given to me when I purchased an Nvidia card.

I'm looking for 10$, or best offer.

Thanks !

th3dude

Positive feedback for renjility

Sold me a GW2 key including 3 day early access at a great price. Thank you for making my weekend more enjoyable!

I'm sorry I'm new to this thread and have no past experiences with buying or selling here but I figured this would be a good place to look for a xbox s console (the new one with built in wifi I can't remember its exact name). If anyone is selling one please pm me. Will use Paypal or whatever else is customary here. Thanks Gaf!

carlos

Positive Feedback for Shanks and Allan Holdsworth

the former gave me a nice deal on ps3 games, the latter traded club nintendo codes with me; both are good people

AwRy108

PSOne with LCD screen - mint condition with all documents and accessories. bought new back in the day, used for 15 minutes then put away. still has screen film from factory
system
screen
A/C adapter x2
video cable
matcing PSOne white controller
white Playstation memory card
$78

PM'd

dyna-soar

Couple things for sale:

Nexus 7 (8GB):

tablet-n7-features-ushome-family.png

Perfect condition. No screen issues, no creaking, etc. Includes original box, packaging, and accessories. Make an offer!

Yuin PK3:

d857edf7c83dc39b4bd456f85ca667c5_200_160.jpg

Perfect condition. Only used a couple times. Includes original wood box packaging, adapter, and all ear foams. Goes for $39 + shipping new. Looking for $21 Shipped. These will blow you away if you're coming from nothing but pack-in headphones.

I've bought/sold around 15+ things on GAF. Not one bad experience. PM if interested. Thanks!

PM sent!

emb

Ultra positive feedback for Wolfe. One of the fastest and smoothest transactions I've had, here or otherwise.

Looking to get rid of my PS3 Slim. It's a 250GB.

I'll include the following games:

Heavy Rain
Portal 2
The Sims 3
Uncharted 3
Metal Gear Solid 4

I'm willing to sell it or trade it for a 3DS. Any offers?

Reposting this. Still for sale. No longer looking to trade for a 3DS however. Also have 3D Dot Game Heroes as well, forgot about that one.

Baconbitz

Banned
Ok, so I ordered a 3DSXL cradle from Japan like a week before NOA announced you could buy them from there site. My cradle from Play Asia has shipped but I'm impatient ever since NOA's announcement. So, what I was thinking of doing is selling the cradle so I can just order one from NOA and once the one from Play Asia comes if ship it out to the person who bought it. I would sell for the same price since it won't be opened which is 25.89. Anyone interested?

NeOak

Ok, so I ordered a 3DSXL cradle from Japan like a week before NOA announced you could buy them from there site. My cradle from Play Asia has shipped but I'm impatient ever since NOA's announcement. So, what I was thinking of doing is selling the cradle so I can just order one from NOA and once the one from Play Asia comes if ship it out to the person who bought it. I would sell for the same price since it won't be opened which is 25.89. Anyone interested?

lol

I have a weird trade/sell situation. I recently received a first edition bundle wifi/3G PS Vita and have decided that I won't be using the 3G at all and would like just a wifi version. I do want the FEB case and Little Deviants.

So I want to trade/sell a brand new, never used wifi/3G PS Vita with everything in the FEB except the case and the game. It's never been touched/turned on, nothing has been touched except the stuff taken from the bundle. Ideally, I'd like to get a brand new wifi Vita with an 8GB+ memory card or 255 OBO shipped.

Pictures upon request, GAF Plus, almost Gold.

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Update: ALL WAVEBIRDS GONE! Thanks for the interest everyone!

I've got four sets of grey Wavebird controllers and their receivers (Gamecube compatible, and I assume Wii compatible unless you have the newest model). All in great shape, adult non-smoker owned, and I'll be happy to throw up a video and or pictures if there's interest.

$30 each shipped to the lower 48 states, or $110 for all four sets.

U.S. Paypal only, please. PM with any questions/offers.

D10EA025-E19D-4DA2-9FAE-32F231F59914.JPG

[other images snipped out]

WTS a HP tm2t customised tablet pc. $500 shipped.

I had added in a few extras when I purchased it (mid 2010 or so.) Has GPS, 3G SIM slot, fingerprint reader. Switchable graphics (512mb ATI HD 4550). The touchscreen is capacitive and also has a Wacom digitizer. (256 levels, I believe). Combined with Windows 7 tablet input features and Onenote this is great for taking notes, especially in math class. The laptop is in Good to Very Good condition and the battery has not been through too many cycles.

I can ship it in either the factory default installations settings (I have the recovery discs somewhere), or a clean install of Windows 7.

A0Z7X.jpg

HP TouchSmart tm2t customizable Notebook PC
• Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
• Intel(R)Core(TM)2 Duo SU7300 (1.30GHz, 800MHz FSB) w/512MB ATI Mobility Radeon(TM) HD 4550 Graphics
• 4GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
• 500GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
• 12.1" diagonal WXGA High-Definition HP LED Widescreen (1280x800) with Integrated Touch-screen
• Webcam + Fingerprint Reader - For HP Mobile Broadband only (WWAN)
• Intel Wireless-N Card with Bluetooth
• HP Mobile Broadband (Choose either Verizon Wireless, AT&T, or Sprint, service activation required)
• 6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery (standard)

WTS Online code for Hot Shots Golf PS Vita. $5.

I have a XBLA code for Dust: An Elysian Tail that I'd like to trade for a game on Steam.

I'm looking for Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013, which is $9.99.
If a trade is not possible I'd probably also just sell it for that price, but trade is preferred.

EDIT: GONE

For Sale:

Modern Warfare 3 - PS3 $20
Resistance Burning Skies - PS Vita $20(online pass has been used)

I accept trades as well. Right now I'm looking for a copy of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

I accept PayPal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom