• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
A strange WTB request, but if anyone has old school (pre-Neo Genesis, so, 1998-2000-ish) Pokémon cards that are in decent (not necessarily mint, just not busted to all hell) condition and they'd like to unload them as a large lot, I'm potentially in the market for them. Considering getting back into the game with a few buddies, but also might do a bit of collecting on the side as a small hobby.

Anyway, again, strange request for NeoGAF, I think, but PM me if you have some you'd be willing to part with and we'll see what we can do.

Oh, also, Positive feedback for GreenMana.

bakedpony

Hi guys. I have a God of War Origins voucher that I'm willing to trade for a $10 PSN card code (US PS Store).

The God of War Origins voucher is for the hong kong store, but you can just make a dummy asian account, redeem and download it then use your main account to play it.

PM me if interested!

GAF, I hate to beg like this, but I'm running out of options. Right now I'm really low on my available funds to be able to pay my car note and credit card bills. I tried changing jobs for a little bit but it fail through when the new job barely gave me any hours to work, so I went back to my old job. Yes the reason I have no money is because of spending by going out all the time, but I don't want to end up behind on my car note and destroy my good credit. -_-;

I'm looking for Paypal Gift please, thanks.

SELLING:

Cosmo Black Nintendo 3DS - $130 shipped
I am selling my Cosmo Black 3DS because I didn't trade it in for a 3DS XL and instead bought it. Yes it is a launch unit, it has the screen marking issue although there has yet to be any kind of scratches on the screens. The system has been reset since I transferred to my XL. It has some minor scratches on it but nothing really noticeable unless you look under certain lighting conditions. I am including everything that originally came with the system (box, manuals, AR cards, cradle, AC adapter, stylus, etc.)

I am including the Pull n Go Folio carrying case which can hold the 3DS, and 29 3DS/DS game cards total. I have no use for it now since my 3DS XL does not fit in the case.

PlayStation Move Controller & Navigation Controller - $50

Games
3DS:
Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition - $15
Super Monkey Ball 3D - $15
Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights - $15
Tetris Axis - $15
Gundam The 3D Battle (For Japanese 3DS only!) - $35

DS:
Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus - $15
Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker x Ninja - $15
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood - $15
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales - $15

PS3:
Street Fighter IV - $12
Assassin's Creed (Greatest Hits) - $12
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 - $20
No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise - $15

Well, after hitting about 700 total Xbox 360 games, I've reached the point where I can't sustain my crazy quest to "collect them all."

So, I'm going to have an Xbox 360 game sale. A CRAZY Xbox 360 game sale. It's going to take some time for me to actually compile a list and prices, but heads up folks, my loss is going to be your gain! :)

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that got a nerd boner from this post.

I was going to post a wtb ME2, but I'll wait to see what you got. Let me know k?

Zing

Banned
I can't believe he acquired that many games without tracking them in a spreadsheet or something.

I own around 120 games total, for every system, and I meticulously track them all.

woodypop

I can't believe he acquired that many games without tracking them in a spreadsheet or something.

I own around 120 games total, for every system, and I meticulously track them all.
Maybe it's the pricing bit that's gonna take some time. I spreadsheet my games as I acquire them, but it'd take me a while to prep them for sale.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member

Holy hell. I think I have something like 25 games at any one time and I have problems keeping track of them lol.

Mirimar

If anyone happens to be selling a copy of Metal Gear Solid HD collection for ps3 at a reasonable price, please send a pm. Thanks!

Zing

Banned
Maybe it's the pricing bit that's gonna take some time. I spreadsheet my games as I acquire them, but it'd take me a while to prep them for sale.

Agreed. Pricing takes some effort. It will be appreciated by the buyers, though and I think it increases sales instead of "for offer" posts.

Yeah, the tracking part is easy. But on the other hand, having this many games makes it incredibly easy to forget to add new entries or keep accurate track of stuff that I've gotten rid of. I'll be taking care of the list this weekend and should hopefully have something to post early next week.

As for the person looking for ME2, what flavor you want? I have a regular edition and two CEs. :)

I have a question.

What's the condition of your 700 games (I'm jealous btw)?

As a collector, I tried to make sure pretty much every single one of my games was in absolutely pristine condition. There are a few, minor exceptions, though - games with labels on the boxes, games with perhaps some very light scratches, etc. I'd say, though, that the percentage of games with those issues is incredibly rare, probably in the single digits. But, for external box issues, I have a bunch of empty 360 cases that can be swapped in.

Yeah, the tracking part is easy. But on the other hand, having this many games makes it incredibly easy to forget to add new entries or keep accurate track of stuff that I've gotten rid of. I'll be taking care of the list this weekend and should hopefully have something to post early next week.

As for the person looking for ME2, what flavor you want? I have a regular edition and two CEs. :)
Vanilla ME2 would be fine. I already owned it once, but now need it again just for a couple play throughs. The CE's you have, are the additional dlc codes unused?
Doesn't really matter either way, but the option to play additional content might sway me.

schnell

WTS [+++] rating

Modern Warfare 3 for 360
Steelbook + game +manual
$33 shipped in U.S.

sDA15.jpg

More pictures

Esura

Banned
As a collector, I tried to make sure pretty much every single one of my games was in absolutely pristine condition. There are a few, minor exceptions, though - games with labels on the boxes, games with perhaps some very light scratches, etc. I'd say, though, that the percentage of games with those issues is incredibly rare, probably in the single digits. But, for external box issues, I have a bunch of empty 360 cases that can be swapped in.

Ah so you understand how it is. I keep my PS3 games all crisp like that too.

I'm going to be watching what you do on here like a hawk. Really want to get my hands on a copy of DoA4 that's not crazy expensive or cheap but looks like someone had their way with it in the bathroom. Mostly just to say I have it as DoA5 be out soon.

Seik

Banned
Positive feedback for Jrpgfanatic! It was a pleasure to deal with him, plus now I finally have my copy of Pandora's Tower! :D

I live in New York City, and pick-up is possible. Everything in great condition. From a smoke and pet-free home.

ETRIAN ODYSSEY BOOKS
Sekaiju no MeiQ Art Book USD 60

DEMON'S SOULS DELUXE EDITION, the game is in sealed condition. US version. USD 90

AMIGA GAMES Please make an offer, these are all complete big box releases in great condition.

- Hired Guns
- Mean Machine
- Sly Spy
- Rolling Ronny
- Beast Busters
- Arabian Nights
- Grid Start
- Black Lamp (C64)

SOUNDTRACKS (Original and Complete)
Siren 1 USD 40
Siren 2 USD 40
Siren: New Translation USD 50
Yuzo Koshiro Best Collection vol.1 USD 90
Yuzo Koshiro Best Collection vol.2 USD 90
Wild Arms XF Original Soundtrack USD 40
R-Type Tactics OST USD 30
Dark Savior OST USD 35
Dark Savior single USD 15

JP PSP GAMES Perfect condition and complete:
Densha de Go Pocket 1 USD 20
Densha de Go Pocket 2 USD 20
Densha de Go Pocket 3 USD 20

JP SATURN GAMES Perfect condition and complete:
Golden Axe The Duel USD 25
DarkSeed USD 25
House of the Dead (has small crack in the jewel case) USD 20
Dark Savior USD 35
Vandal Hearts USD 50
Baroque USD 50

JP SEGA MEGA CD GAMES:
Wolfchild USD 30

I also have some great headphones available, Sony MDR-7506 in perfect and complete condition with original packaging and receipt. Selling them because I just stick to my basic iPhone headphones..

Here are photos containing all of the listed items:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9574058/Selling/etrian.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9574058/Selling/demonssouls.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9574058/Selling/amiga.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9574058/Selling/other.jpg

Positive feedback for Ingueferroque! Outstanding communication, very fast, and ultra-well packaged. I literally couldn't be happier!

Very positive feedback to Ingueferroque - Super easy communication, packaged and shipped immediately at a great price. Highly recommended seller, check out the rest of his stuff.

Positive feedback for Ingueferroque. Just awesome to deal with. Despite a few problems in the beginning with my payment, he was patient with me and we made it work.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Me and my Girlfriend won 2 copies of Madden 13 on Xbox 360. They're brand new and sealed. $43 shipped to any 2 gaffers who want it.

EDIT: SOLD!!!

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I'm looking to sell my D90, 18-105 VR Kit Lens, and 55-200VR. Everything looks and works great/like-new - the body has less than 1,000 clicks. I'm probably just gonna end up eBay-ing it this week; but figured I'd throw it out here. I'm looking to get $700 for the bundle/shipped via PP Gift.

7964177894_390e28fed7_c.jpg

7964188678_0ded5677fb_c.jpg

7964156794_dba1e56291_c.jpg

I'm looking to sell a Sprint Galaxy Nexus. I think it just recently got Jelly Bean. It's in mint condition. PM me if anyone is interested. I'll give it a few days before I pop it up on eBay.

Positive feedback for Jrpgfanatic! It was a pleasure to deal with him, plus now I finally have my copy of Pandora's Tower! :D

Positive Feedback for Seik - prompt payment very easy to deal with

I'm glad everything arrived safely, enjoy Pandora's Tower!

----

WTB:
BlazBlue Calamity Trigger Limited Edition (PS3)
Looking for a complete copy, will pay extra if it includes the preorder art book.

WTS:
I'm located in Canada but will ship worldwide. If you are interested in anything PM me your info and I can get you a price including shipping. Will also entertain reasonable offers via PM. Minimum purchases of $15 outside Canada please. Pictures available upon request.

Games
*These are all the original release versions, no greatest hits etc.
$2 - (GBA) Crash Bandicoot n-tranced - Cart & Manual
$2 - (GBA) Spyro Season of Ice - Cart & Manual
$5 - (XBOX) Doom 3 - Complete
$5 - (XBOX) Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil - Complete
$5 - (XBOX) Half-life 2 - Complete
$5 - (XBOX) Halo - Complete
$5 - (XBOX) Shenmue II - Complete, Includes Movie
$3 - (XBOX) Sudeki - Complete
$5 - (PS2) Devil May Cry 2 - Complete
$5 - (PS2) Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance - Complete
$5 - (PS2) Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance - Complete, Includes Bonus DVD
$5 - (PS2) Shadow of the Collosus - Complete
$5 - (PS2) Star Ocean: Till the End of Time - Missing Holofoil Slip Cover, Complete Otherwise
$5 - (PS2) Zone of the Enders - Complete, Includes Demo

Misc
$5 - Red Dreamcast Controller - Like New
$5 - Logitech Playgear Pocket (PSP 1000) - Brand New, Sealed
$30 - Logitech G13 Gamepad - Like New, Original Box & Software Included
$40 - Square Enix Play Arts Figure: Rinoa - Like New, Original Box Included
$30 - Square Enix Play Arts Figure: Selphie - Like New, Original Box Included
*Take both figures for $60

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Prices include shipping in the US (unless otherwise noted, for the bulky crap mostly). I'll ship to the rest of the world for an additional charge. Photos available upon request. Prices are negotiable, and I'll definitely discount if you buy multiple things.

FOR SALE

Portable
I'm looking to sell my Piano Black PSP Go. I put CFW on it, but I don't know if it's still there since the battery drained (since I know the CFW solution on the Go is non-permanent). I bought it used, and it came with a screen protector installed. Everything is in very nice condition. I'll include a nice, small case, a wrist strap, the charger, an official dock, and a sealed official component cable. PENDING.

Xbox 360 Games
Condemned: Criminal Origins - Factory sealed. Non-GH version. $16/shipped
The King of Fighters XIII - Factory sealed. Includes The King of Soundtracks. $25/shipped
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja - Factory sealed. $20/shipped
Dirt 3 - Factory sealed. Vanilla version. $13/shipped
Blazblue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition - Opened and played once. Complete and in mint condition. $20/shipped
• I'd sell all five of these games for $70/shipped, or would trade for stuff in my wanted list below

Premiums, etc.
New Super Mario Bros. 2 SteelBook - Light markings on the back. FutureShop (Canada) exclusive. $15/shipped
SoulCalibur IV Limited Edition Extras - From Xbox 360. Game not included. Shirt never opened. Case & other extras in great condition. $12/shipped
Broken Sega Saturn - It powers up, but it doesn't read discs. Want to try to fix it to have a cheap Saturn? It's a US model 2 Saturn. No AC or AV cables included, but I'll include a controller. $12 + shipping

NB: I'll be removing items as they're sold. If it's no longer listed here, it's gone. Sorry!

WANTED

I've been on a huge GameCube kick lately and I'm looking for the below games/accessories. I'd prefer to buy stuff in bundles to save on shipping if possible.

- 1080 Avalanche
- Auto Modellista
- Cubivore
- Def Jam Vendetta
- Freedom Fighters
- Killer 7
- Mega Man Anniversary Collection & Mega Man X Collection
- P.N. 03
- Wave Race: Blue Storm
- Bloody Roar: Primal Fury
- Custom Robo
- Puyo Pop Fever
- Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
- Kirby's Air Ride
- TimeSplitters II & TimeSplitters Future Perfect
- Wario World
- WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$
- Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Mr. Driller Drill Land (Import)
- Kururin Squash (Import)
- Spice controller in like new condition
- Component cables (though I'm not really up to paying eBay prices...)
- Manuals for Luigi's Mansion & Eternal Darkness.
- Black label cases for Super Monkey Ball 1 & 2 (I'd trade Player's Choice ones with you if you're so inclined)

PM me if you have stuff for sale and I'll gladly discuss with you. I have a finite sum of money, so please don't be offended if I say I can't quite swing it. :)

I am looking to simply trade my copy of DEAD SPACE 2 PS3 for your copy of DEAD SPACE 2 360. The disc is in fantastic shape however and please BEWARE- THE PLASTIC PS3 CASE IS CRACKED a bit in the lower right. The case was cracked during original shipping as I take extra special care of my games. If the disc isn't in a console its always in the case.

Please also note this PS3 version also has the Dead Space rail shooter that originated on the Wii. All my sales are guaranteed, if you aren't happy I will find a way to make it right. Although I haven' been active lately I am a Gaf PLUS
Seller so shoot me a private message if you are interested. Also GO MIZZOU!

Shiv47

Well, in the last batch of castaway stuff I sold, I became a GAF Gold seller! Now it's time to sell some more stuff! Paypal and Amazon Payments accepted.

I have a Logitech G27 wheel and Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe I want to get rid of, as I simply don't use them, and they're taking up space in my closet. The Wheel Stand Pro is built like a frigging tank, and the G27's quality seems pretty established. Both were purchased new by me, and they have been used very lightly. I no longer have the box for the G27. Asking $150 for the G27 and $130 for the Wheel Stand Pro. Each of these weighs about 20 pounds, so shipping for that weight has been factored into the price. Feel free to make an offer, but I don't want to go too much lower if possible. Also, if you live in the Detroit metro area, or near enough to it, I can meet you somewhere, bro, and you can have them for $220 total. Can provide pics if interested.

ORIGINAL XBOX

I also have an original X-Box I never use anymore, so it needs to go as well. Was used as a StepMania machine. Works fine. Includes one controller and all necessary cables. Bought used from a GameStop, but works fine. Clean, used condition. $40 shipped.

kennah

Not sure if anyone has one available, but here goes.

I'm looking for a Logitech G27 Racing Wheel. Reasonably priced of course. I've been on a huge racing game binge and want the full experience. I have paypal :)

Well, in the last batch of castaway stuff I sold, I became a GAF Gold seller! Now it's time to sell some more stuff! Paypal and Amazon Payments accepted.

I have a Logitech G27 wheel and Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe I want to get rid of, as I simply don't use them, and they're taking up space in my closet. The Wheel Stand Pro is built like a frigging tank, and the G27's quality seems pretty established. Both were purchased new by me, and they have been used very lightly. I no longer have the box for the G27. Asking $150 for the G27 and $130 for the Wheel Stand Pro. Each of these weighs about 20 pounds, so shipping for that weight has been factored into the price. Feel free to make an offer, but I don't want to go too much lower if possible. Also, if you live in the Detroit metro area, or near enough to it, I can meet you somewhere, bro, and you can have them for $220 total. Can provide pics if interested.

ORIGINAL XBOX

I also have an original X-Box I never use anymore, so it needs to go as well. Was used as a StepMania machine. Works fine. Includes one controller and all necessary cables. Bought used from a GameStop, but works fine. Clean, used condition. $40 shipped.

Matchmaker matchmaker make me a match
Find me a find
Catch me a catch

poweld

I'd like to sell:
  • $110 Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 Tactile Action keyboard in black. This uses a black switch, and is a delight to type on. I'm only looking to get rid of it because I'd like to move to a tenkeyless solution for my cramped desktop.
  • $80 Sennheiser 448 headphones. Delightful headphones that are comfortable for long use, sound great, and look sharp. I've got too many headphones to keep them all, so I have to shed some :)
  • $30 Apple wired aluminum keyboard with numpad
  • $35 Apple wireless aluminum keyboard
  • $45 Apple wireless magic trackpad

All items are owned by myself only, non-smoking, and used lightly. No damage. Only the items specified are included, and no original box.

Prices include shipping to the continental US. If elsewhere, we can figure out shipping costs.

I can provide pics upon request. I have several positive feedbacks in the feedback database.

If you are in the Boston area and would like to meet up instead of use shipping, I will take $5 off each item

Thanks,
D

Selling: All prices are including shipping. All the PS2 games are Brand new Factory Sealed and the Greatest Hits versions, unless otherwise noted. Willing to trade for average SNES/Genesis/NES games haha.

Happy to supply pictures, just ask!

Playstation 2 U.S.

Jak & Daxter - $10

Jak II - $10

Jak 3 - $10

Ratchet and Clank - $8 (not sealed, but like new and complete)

Devil May Cry 2 - $12 (Black Label)

I am Neogaf Gold!

Keep an eye out as I'll be listing some of my other games on here soon, specifically PS2.

Edit: I also have a complete, like new Star Wars Galaxies Collectors Edition if anyone is interested in that for some reason lol. It would be for collectors purposes only as the game is no longer online.

Selling -

Kirby Mass Attack - $22 shipped
JVmftl.jpg

Rhythm Thief - $25 shipped
TUkDLl.jpg

Sleeping Dogs - $40 shipped
Kge3Vl.jpg

PM me, GAF Gold so buy with confidence!

kuroshiki

Hey guys.

I'm selling brand new, still shrink wrapped never opened PC version of Skyrim for $41 including shipping.

I bought it 2 month ago but never opened it... and I guess by now I think it would be just better for me to wait for GOTY version.

Thanks.

Cory_t_

Selling

Prices are shipped, Payment through paypal

Modern Warfare 3 (360) - $25
Battlefield 3 (PS3) - $25

Buying

Pokemon Fire Red
Pokemon Leaf Green
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Ruby
Pokemon Saphire

Complete only please.

Also a PS3 MadCatz SE stick (any kind) for no more than $50 shipped to canada.

Also looking for a GW2 code if anyone's got one.

Bump from a while back (>150 posts) with increased price :

My PS3 Darksiders II Collector's Edition (the one with the mask, NOT the limited edition) came shipped with a slightly crumpled box. Not bad at all, but I'm totally anal about box condition. I'd be willing to pay someone $30 for just the outside box if it's in great shape. Or we can trade my STILL sealed game plus cash for your opened one. C'mon GAF, save me from my box histeria! Happy to take pics if desired. I'm NeoGAF Gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom