• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drain You

WTB

Japanese Gamecube Games specifically Bio4 and Smash but I am looking to grab anything that will put this Panasonic Q to good use

KAP151

WTB:

Are 1 month Xbox Live cards even around anymore?

Want something cheap for Borderlands 2 and anything over a month is overkill.

Shoot me a PM!

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
Super positive feedback for g35twinturbo - Great person to deal with. Responded to questions quickly, and I got my items packaged neatly and fast. Don't hesitate when buying from g35twinturbo!

Balb

WTB

Japanese Gamecube Games specifically Bio4 and Smash but I am looking to grab anything that will put this Panasonic Q to good use

You probably already know this but you can buy a Freeloader which can let you play any GameCube games from any region.

plc268

Bumping again:

Selling:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black - $100 Shipped.

Unfortunately, it does have the two scratches on the top screen, but other than that, the 3DS is in great shape. A few minor scuffs on the bottom of the unit, but that's it.

Comes with the box, charger, dock, and manuals. I don't have the AR cards that originally came with it, but I can throw the ones that came with my XL in it, if you like at no extra charge.

The screens got a bit overexposed in the picture:
7866200214_891e1a97ab_z.jpg

Want to buy or trade for:

DS games (Must be complete... Manual + Case, don't care about extra inserts).

Super Mario 64 DS
Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story
Kirby Mass Attack
Mega Man Zero Collection
Aliens Infestation
Retro Game Challenge
Tetris DS
Planet Puzzle League
Meteos

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Super positive feedback for g35twinturbo - Great person to deal with. Responded to questions quickly, and I got my items packaged neatly and fast. Don't hesitate when buying from g35twinturbo!

awww shucks :D

thanks.

Positive feedback for AwesomeSauce and Firehead

both gents pay in a timely fashion and communicated well. would easily do business again.

Drain You

You probably already know this but you can buy a Freeloader which can let you play any GameCube games from any region.

To be honest I've even been having a hard time finding the Datel Freeloader,esp at a reasonable price. Willing to buy one of those too I guess if anyone here happens to have one :)

PC:

The Amazing Spider-Man- $25
It hasn't been released on Steam yet, but ordered a boxed copy from the UK and haven't opened it. It's a Steamworks title.

Mass Effect 2- $5

Dirt Showdown- $15
I actually have two copies of it.

PS3:
God of War Origins Collection (both Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta) Digital Download- $15.

GreenMana

Selling:

1600 Microsoft Points (USA) - $16

3-month Xbox Live Subscription (Worldwide) - $15

Zunepass 1-month (includes 10 MP3s to keep for life) - $12

LiveNation $15 Concert Cash - $6

Risible

Anyone possibly looking to trade their Vita for a 3DS? I have the black 3DS in mint condition, no screen marks, comes with charger and AR cards. Maybe we can work out a trade plus cash deal. If you're interested drop me a PM with your thoughts.

Selling a Darksiders 2 Limited Edition DLC code for the PS3. I dont know what to price it but we can figure out something. PM me if interested.

televator

Super Mario 64 - $11

Starfox 64 - $8

1080 Snowboarding - $4

Turok - $5

Wave Race - $5

Command & Conquer - $5

NFL Blitz $4

My prices are shipped within the US, but paypal fees must be covered, unless you prefer to do a gift payment. I'd also prefer an order of multiple items just to make sure I don't end up losing too big of a chunk in shipping.

bump....

need cash money (well paypal to be more exact), please PM me if you have any questions or are interested in buying anything. PayPal fees have been calculated already, i'm willing to drop prices if you buy a bunch of my stuff.
also taking trades for PSN/Live point value cards

i'm NeoGAF GOLD so buy with confidence

shipping included in all the prices
US 48 preferred but I will consider shipping to Canada but you must cover shipping costs

I have the following for sale:

PSP games (all complete and in mint/excellent condition):
jeanne d'arc $12
castlevania $12
gunpey $8
every extend extra $8
ridge racer $8
wipeout games$6 each or $10 both
megaman games $15 each or $25 both

PS3 games, all sealed/brand new, all $20 shipped each or $35 for both
Folklore
Valkyrie Chronicles *****[SOLD]*****
Child of Eden *****[SOLD]*****

360:
Raiden IV complete with soundtrack cd - mint cond. -$32

PS2/Wii/GC games:
Resident Evil 4 complete with GC mem. card - *****[SOLD]*****
Geometry Wars Galaxies -$9
Persona 4 complete with soundtrack CD *****[SOLD]*****
Gradius V - *****[SOLD]*****
REZ - *****[SOLD]*****
Odin Sphere -$12
.hack // Infection complete with anime bonus DVD $10

Hori brand PS Vita front screen film
new, never opened sealed package
*****[SOLD]*****

Otterbox Defender for iPhone 4/4S
had it on my phone for a few days, decided it's not for me.
$30 shipped

Starcraft 2 Art Book (from special edition package)
$25

Gran Turismo 4 making of/art book
$16

Playstation/Namco JogCon controller, made for R4 (ridge racer 4)
excellent working condition, been in storage for awhile
$18

Pokemon Pikachu edition guide book
$6

thanks for looking

willing to trade stuff towards a Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Distortion Guitar Pedal
http://www.amazon.com/Boss-MT-2-Metal-Distortion-Guitar/dp/B0002CZVA0/ref=sr_1_23?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1347232044&sr=1-23
and Boss PSA-120S Power Adapter
http://www.amazon.com/BOSS-PSA-120S-Boss-Power-Adapter/dp/B0012BPMHW/ref=sr_1_1?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1347232044&sr=1-1

Selling at FLAWLESS Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB White Verizon Wireless phone. My wife decided to cheat on me, so I need to sell the phone to help fund my "Single soon" account.

I bought this phone literally three weeks ago. It is in mint condition with a case, ZAGG InvisibleShield (perfectly applied) and all of its included contents.

I will post photos if needed. This is urgent guys so please let me know if you're interested.

I am looking for $400 OBO.

Thank you

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Selling at FLAWLESS Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB White Verizon Wireless phone. My wife decided to cheat on me, so I need to sell the phone to help fun my "Single soon" account.

I bought this phone literally three weeks ago. It is in mint condition with a case, ZAGG InvisibleShield (perfectly applied) and all of its included contents.

I will post photos if needed. This is urgent guys so please let me know if you're interested.

Thank you

...Jesus dude. Sorry to hear that.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
damn I remember when you was just looking for a phone right?

sorry dude :/

NOW on the other hand, rock out with your cock out.

NeOak

Selling at FLAWLESS Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB White Verizon Wireless phone. My wife decided to cheat on me, so I need to sell the phone to help fund my "Single soon" account.

Thank you

Damn man, that sucks. Good luck!

Hi gaf, selling my xbox 360 elite bundle which is in superb condition.

Here's the bundle:

Xbox 360 120 gb console with wifi-adapter.
1 black controller with recharge cable.
Power cable, hdmi cable and component cables.
Headset.

I don't really have a price...

GAF! First time selling here, have Heat and positive CAG references.

Looking to move the following:

32GB Wifi retina iPad.

Mint condition, adult owned, no dead pixels or screen issues (I.E. blotches and the like found on some of the first few iPads).

Will include two separate carrying cases, one is bulky and the other one is very minimalist. Both black.

Includes: 32GB iPad 3 (New iPad with retina), USB-30 pin connector, iPad specific power brick and two cases.

Looking for Amazon Payments, Serve and/or Amazon gift cards.

Figure the price is at $515 shipped!

steveovig

Got some stuff I need to sell to pay for some recent game purchases...

All NTSC, prices shipped, the prices aren't concrete as I'm willing to deal if you feel the prices aren't fair

Games
La Puccelli Tactics-PS2-$25
Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition-GCN-$30
Silver brick DS system w/GB slot and charger-$25

Blu-Rays
Dragonball Z Broly v. Broly-$6
Dragonball Z Android 13/Bojack-$6
Planet Hulk-$5
Narnia:prince Caspian-$7
Cars w/keepcase-$8

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Positive Feedback for the following awesome buyers: televator, Prototype-03, KoreanBarbecue, goldensun, aggro crag, cj_iwakura, Gunsmithx, atomic moth, and Seik.

And positive feeedback for the following sellers who were also awesome: suffah & Ferny.

And now I'm caught up. Phew!

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I'd like to sell my Vita as a package here, I'll list the details:

- 3G Vita system, fantastic shape, free At&t month of service/free game unredeemed
- 4gb memory card
- Everything included in the original box (AR cards, connectors)
- Touch My Katamari
- Little Deviants

I'm looking to get $200 shipped for everything, PM me if interested.

Here is a photo of the Samsung Galaxy S3 VZW I'm selling. I've lowered the price to $350, will include everything it came with when we bought it three weeks ago.
Hdmp6.jpg

Also up for sale is my Ico Collection..Collection.
-HD Collection
-Ico and Shadow on the PS2
-Ico Novel
-Two drawstring bags
-An Ico and Shadow American Apparel Tees, size Large.
- A signed cover art slip by Fumio Ueda
9WlZS.jpg

lTgIC.jpg

dEMXT.jpg

This is a collection that is dear to me and I need serious buyers.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Here is a photo of the Samsung Galaxy S3 VZW I'm selling. I've lowered the price to $350, will include everything it came with when we bought it three weeks ago.
Hdmp6.jpg

Do you know what are the 3G frequency Verizon runs on? Or, better yet, which 3G frequencies this particular phone is compatible with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom