• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdsfx

SELLING: 360 FIGHTERS - Prices are shipped to 48 states

King of Fighters 13 (Complete, like-new) - $33

Ultimate Marvel Versus Capcom 3 (SEALED) - $35

Willenium

FOR SALE:
(ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING)
SNES: (all CART-ONLY and in excellent condition)
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island - $20
Illusion of GAIA - $12
Secret of Evermore - $15

PS3: (all COMPLETE and in excellent condition)
Dark Souls - $27
Little Big Planet GOTY Edition (NOT greatest hits) - $10

PS2: (COMPLETE, has price sticker on the cover, otherwise perfect)
ICO - $15

GBC/GBA/DS:
Survival Kids (GBC, cart-only) - $20
Pinball of the Dead (GBA, cart-only) - $15
Donkey Kong Country 2 (GBA, cart-only) - $10
Metroid Fusion (GBA, cart-only) - $15
Ghost Trick (DS, complete and mint) - $20
Rune Factory 3 (DS, complete and mint) - $22

NOTE: all of the portable games were bought NEW and FIRST-HAND by me, so there are no bootlegs or torn label stickers.

PM me with any offers!

Karish

SELLING: Brand new Tritton Detonator stereo-headset

Win-a-Mad-Catz-Tritton-Detonator-headset.jpg

$60 shipped to a GAFer. PM me.

knee

Wii - Items are new, unless noted
Flingsmash with Black Wii Remote Plus - $31 Shipped

PS3 - Items are new, unless noted
Vanquish (PS3) - $16 Shipped
PS3 Sixaxis Controller (No Rumble) - $30 Shipped

360 - Items are new, unless noted
Mass Effect 2 - $16 Shipped
Splinter Cell: Conviction (360) - $16 Shipped
Gears of War: Triple Pack - $22 Shipped

PS2
Beatmania IIDX Controller (JAPAN ver.) - Good Condition, Original Box - $50 shipped

Very positive feedback for EGM92. Guy's a champ! A pleasure to deal with: friendly, helpful. Working out the details was smooth, package arrived quickly.

Also, very positive feedback for sk3tch. Transaction was incredibly smooth and fast, package arrived quickly. Made the whole thing very quick and very easy.

zugzug

*********ATTENTION*********

Hey everyone! With life and work and baby taking up a lot of my time lately, I've let the feedback list suffer a bit. I haven't been able to get the list updated as frequently as I would have liked, and for that I apologize.

But, help is on the way. g35twinturbo has graciously agreed to help out maintaining the list. I won't be going anywhere and will still update the list myself as well as communicate new promotions, but he'll be helping fill in the cracks to make sure the list stays current and everyone gets their feedback counted in a timely fashion. You all have probably done business with him in the past and know he's a stand up guy.

Lastly, thanks for the patience with all of this.

We ARE DOOMED! G35Twinturbo is going to delete all our names except his own and continue to claim its updated every week so that we can only purchase safely from him! DOOOMEED! Kill the chickens now *curls into fetal clutching two rabbits and an Ellin*

Positive feedback for g35twinturbo

I was set to make a purchase from g35twinturbo, and had already sent the payment via Paypal when I discovered that I no longer needed what I was buying. I explained the situation and told him that it would be okay if he still wanted to proceed with the transaction, but he refunded the money back to me with no complaints.

Kapow

Positive Feedback for WORLDWIDEWII

Answered any questions I had and the game came in perfect condition. Couldn't be happier with the purchase.

IrishNinja

very Positive feedback for LastWindow, again - bought a handful of NES/SNES carts off of him, and not only was each of them individually bubble-wrapped for an impressive shipping job, their condition is incredible. he undersold how well he takes care of these things!
would absolutely buy from again, thanks again man.

also, love for g35twinturbo and his efforts!

Anyone here looking to offload Skylanders? Just picked the game up and my oldest daughter loves it. Would be cool to pick up a bunch from a GAFer.

Selling:

Soul Calibur V (PS3) - like new, only played for a couple hours - $40 shipped

I only accept PayPal gift as payment. PM me if you're interested, thanks.

very Positive feedback for LastWindow, again - bought a handful of NES/SNES carts off of him, and not only was each of them individually bubble-wrapped for an impressive shipping job, their condition is incredible. he undersold how well he takes care of these things!
would absolutely buy from again, thanks again man.

also, love for g35twinturbo and his efforts!

No problem. :) If you think of any other NES, SNES, Genesis games you want let me know as I've got a lot. I prefer to sell in bundles, also.

Positive feedback for IrishNinja again.

ctrayne

Custom Hori Real Arcade Pro EX for sale
Works on 360s or PC (with the Microsoft Xbox Controller drivers)

I hate to get rid of this, but I just don't use it these days.

Works like a normal HRAP EX, but the stock buttons have been replaced with:
(8) Sanwa OBSF-30 Dark Hai + (2) Seimitsu PS-14-D 24mm Black

Condition is very good. Mechanically great, grunge/food/nasty free, just some surface scuffs.

Hoping for $100, but open to offers, especially since shipping will be a bitch.
This one is too heavy for me to deal with shipping out of the country, sorry - US buyers only this time.
Alternatively, if anyone in the Salt Lake City area wants it, I'll drop the price and we can meet up for the trade.

Crappy cell phone pics:

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Couple things for sale:

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 One Year Elite Membership with unused Avatar Codes (for X360). On eBay, this is selling for $45-$60. I'm asking $40 via PayPal (code will be sent via PM).
Also willing to trade for Resident Evil Revelations, Tales of the Abyss 3D, or Metal Gear Solid 3 3D for the 3DS.

6727858643_0e01615f68_z.jpg

I also have a like-new premium edition of Ar Tonelico Qoga for the PS3. This comes in the cardboard box, with soundtrack and art book. Game has never been played. Everything inside the box is mint, the cardboard box itself is in good condition. Sealed, this sells for $100+. I'm an idiot and opened it, though. Seems copies in similar condition are selling for $50-$70. I'll sell my copy for $50 via PayPal plus actual shipping (buyer's choice).

6885013847_7955be8e02_z.jpg

For Sale:

All Games are Japanese imports, complete unless otherwise stated
Dragon Ball Z $20
Daytona USA $9
X-Men COTA $10
Pretty Fighter X $23
Zero Divide $10
Sega Rally $9
Virtua Fighter 2 (US) $5
Vampire Savior $8 sold
Gundam SD $10 sold
Fighting Vipers $6
Street Fighter Zero (Alpha) $7
K2V3Il.jpg

will consider trades/amazon credit/ etc....
prices by the games are for the game shipped

Gundam Musou (dynasty Warriors) 1 PS3 Import complete
$15shipped

Another Century Episode R PS3 Complete
$20 Shipped

Dragon Ball Kai Ultimate Budoken
DS
$30 Shipped

looking for :

Mario Kart 3DS

8GB PS Vita Memory Card

asdad123

Looking to sell two thing.

First: Canon 790is. Couple scratches on it from regular use. Nothing serious. Looking for $60 shipped

http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q509/jakubp12/IMG_0186.jpg

Second: Clamcase 2 Trooper Edition for Ipad 2. Didnt use it as much as I thought I would. Retails for $150, only looking for $60 shipped. Only some marking on the hinge, no where else.

http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q509/jakubp12/IMG_0188.jpg
http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q509/jakubp12/IMG_0187.jpg

I linked to the pictures, because theyre pretty big.

kodt

Banned
For Sale:

Metal Gear Solid Risk Limited Edition - $80 Shipped
1061 of 2014. New and sealed. Mint condition.

uIWQk.jpg

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - Limited Edition Collector's Guide - $30 shipped
Includes lithograph and GameStop pre-order art book. Like new condition. Art book has a small scratch on the cover.

x4Tvv.jpg

PC Games:

Starcraft 2 Collector's Edition Contents - $60 shipped
I am selling the Collectors Edition Box and Contents. Everything except the game disc since I have already used the key.

This includes the Art Book, Comic Book, Sealed Soundtrack, Sealed Bonus DVD, Never used Raynor Dog Tag USB Stick with Starcraft + BroodWar on it. And all the guest passes unused (2 for Starcraft 2 and 2 for World of Warcraft) The Art book and Comic book have only been looked at once each. Everything is in mint condition.

v4i6t.jpg

DS Games:

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (Complete) - $8 shipped

Fight Sticks/Wheels and Accessories:

Logitech Driving Force Pro (PS2/PS3/PC) - $75 shipped.

u8Gkw.jpg

Xbox360 Fighting Stick EX 2 - $30 shipped
Does not include original box, stick only.

DmrHH.jpg

Belkin SpeedPad n52te - $30 shipped
Like New, Complete in Box, this is basically the same thing as the Razer Nostromo

Pf4So.jpg

Xbox 360 20GB Hard Drive - $15 shipped

6OKkL.jpg

Images for all items available on request.

==============================================================

I'm looking to sell my limited edition Mass Effect Commander Shepard Statue. There are only 2500 in existence and I was able to get one when they first came out. I have been the only owner of this collectible item and still have the original receipt. I had it displayed on my shelf for about 6 months but it has remained in the original box most of the time. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying it from me. Please make an offer.

More images can be found here: Imgur Album

FF7i1.jpg

adaoP.jpg

TOoak.jpg

1pHiQ.jpg

Risible

Litflynt912,

You cannot post ebay auctions. Please remove the iPad 2 link and read the OP.

He didn't really post an auction. He posted a FS with a price and mentioned it was also on eBay but didn't post a link. I think we can all agree that something like that is fine, no? Or is that not the general consensus?

Wolfe

Positive feedback for GK86, dude worked with me on using amazon payments for the first time and I had an overall great experience dealing with the guy :)

Sell him some 3DS games!

Selling my NTSC/U Black DS Lite, in really excellent condition. Comes with Charger, original stylus. Looking for paypal offers and/or amazon gift cards.

It's currently on ebay, so if any gaffer is interested in it/would like to take a look at the auction send me a pm.
img0245nd.jpg

Sorry, but linking to eBay/sending folks to eBay is prohibited here per the guidelines listed in the OP.

And just to clarify to everyone, since it seems that there have been quite a few eBay related posts lately...

DO NOT post links to eBay auctions or offer to send people links to your eBay auctions. The purpose of this thread is to help fellow users avoid using auction sites and the like and to do business via this thread. Please abide by those guidelines.

zychi

Banned
Sorry, but linking to eBay/sending folks to eBay is prohibited here per the guidelines listed in the OP.

And just to clarify to everyone, since it seems that there have been quite a few eBay related posts lately...

DO NOT post links to eBay auctions or offer to send people links to your eBay auctions. The purpose of this thread is to help fellow users avoid using auction sites and the like and to do business via this thread. Please abide by those guidelines.

I know, it's why I'm asking for offers here. Including the info that I have it on ebay(with no link) so if someone is interested in it, they know I have it on ebay, and that we can go that route if they want to privately. Or they can just pm me an offer. Also it's to inform people it may not be available in a few days.

ctrayne

I have spare Steam codes for the following games.

Blackwell Trilogy Remastered
Dino D-Day
Eets
Fractal
Max & The Magic Marker
Saira
Your Doodles are Bugged
Zombie Shooter 1
Zombie Shooter 2

Would prefer to sell them in a lot rather than piecemeal. Easier on my sanity.
$9 for the lot of them or your best offer

I know, it's why I'm asking for offers here. Including the info that I have it on ebay(with no link) so if someone is interested in it, they know I have it on ebay, and that we can go that route if they want to privately. Or they can just pm me an offer. Also it's to inform people it may not be available in a few days.

I totally get what you're saying. But, the issue here is eBay. No offense to anyone out here who uses eBay or other auction sites, but it's been made clear here plenty of times that we don't want to deal with eBay, directly or indirectly.

My suggestion, for the future, is that if you're looking to get rid of something and think the thread might be a good place to sell/trade it, post it here first (for money, trades, whatever). If you get no bites, then put it up on eBay. It reduces confusion, saves you the time of having to possibly pull the auction, and ensures that it's no being dual-pathed in this thread and on eBay simultaneously.

Shanks

WTS:

$130.00 shipped.
Practically new Cosmo Black 3DS. Comes with everything minus the club Nintendo registration. I bought this spontaneously as I'm waiting for a white version and instantly regret the decision. I haven't even played a game, I played the revelations demo once and that is about my involvement with it, less than an hour total. I've got lots of solid feedback here so PM me!

Milly79

Last time I'll post this:

WTT: (All Xbox 360) - Battlefield 3 (no online pass), Skyrim, MGS HD Collection and Halo CE:A (no avatar items/maps) + Paypal gift for a Nintendo 3DS

Will do partials and what-not.

Forewarning: This will have to wait a few weeks until I get my tax return.

aFIGurANT

WTT: Alice Madness Returns for X360, includes everything I got from the store but the code has been used for the original (probably a one-time thing but I'll send it). Looking for anything else that came out around that time last year (LA Noir specifically, send me a PM if you've got anything <1yr old for sure). Mint condition.

Howdy everyone, I decided to get off my lazy butt and help update the thread.

Anyway, feedback is current as of this post. (1095)

First let us all welcome WanderingWind to NeoGAF Gold!

And now to welcome Tashi0106, LastWindow, and PhoenixSFT to NeoGAF Plus! (and myself...lame I know haha)

Thanks for being great traders! :)

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Howdy everyone, I decided to get off my lazy butt and help update the thread.

Anyway, feedback is current as of this post. (1095)

First let us all welcome WanderingWind to NeoGAF Gold!

And now to welcome Tashi0106, LastWindow, and PhoenixSFT to NeoGAF Plus! (and myself...lame I know haha)

Thanks for being great traders! :)

YES!

I would just like to thank all those who have done business with me. Thanks to my fans and thanks to my haters who don't respond to PM's while continuing to surf GAF. I would be nothing without all of you! <3

LQX

For sale or trade. Small discount for buying multiple games.

PS Vita -
4GB Memory Stick $13
PS3 -
Killzone 3 $18
3D Dot Game Heroes $13

XBox 360 -
Toy Story 3 The Video Game $13
X-Men Origins: Wolverine $12
Gears of War 3 $27

IMG_1160-1.jpg

Steam Games -
Homefront $5
Duke Nukem $4
Jamestown Deluxe Pack $7
Fear 3 $10
Disciples III - Resurrection $7
Quake IV $7
Sonic Generations $13
Broken Sword - Triple pack $8

Origin -
Alice: Madness Returns $10

Risible

I totally get what you're saying. But, the issue here is eBay. No offense to anyone out here who uses eBay or other auction sites, but it's been made clear here plenty of times that we don't want to deal with eBay, directly or indirectly.

Heh, I defended Lytflynt and then this guy (Zynchi) comes along to show why you can't have any bending of the rules as people always try to take advantage of them. I stand corrected :).

Heh, I defended Lytflynt and then this guy (Zynchi) comes along to show why you can't have any bending of the rules as people always try to take advantage of them. I stand corrected :).

Yeah, sorry if burst any bubbles.

The bottom line is that if you want to sell stuff on eBay and GAF, I'd suggest ping GAF first to see if there's any interest. If not, go the eBay route. Just don't do both at the same time.

scottzorus

Neo Member
Positive feedback for Draft
I bought a GC game and it came in great condition with a manual and everything like I would get at a store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom