• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here selling a Sega CD or CDX? Or any Sega CD games?

I'm trying to acquire one right now, but if anyone was selling one here, I'd rather buy from someone here!

Baconbitz

Banned
Quick question. What is the fastest to figure out how much shipping is gonna be for an item before I post it on here? In the past I just went to the post office before I shipped an item after I had already sold it to find out shipping but that's not really that quick.

IrishNinja

goddamn, that's a good 3DS deal. i love my zelda unit, but i kinda wish idve gone with an ambassador system just for the games...i'dve jumped all over that one man! good luck with it.

bubnbob

Banned
Quick question. What is the fastest to figure out how much shipping is gonna be for an item before I post it on here? In the past I just went to the post office before I shipped an item after I had already sold it to find out shipping but that's not really that quick.

USPS has a calculator. Do an estimate based off that. If you can stuff it in a priority box, those are flat rate.

Anyone looking to buy the Modern Warefare 3 Special Edition Console?

Comes with the 320GB hard drive, one controller, all the cables, a wired headset and an HDMI cable.

I was hoping to get $300 for it.

Never joined this thread so yell at me if I'm doing something wrong or if this isn't a reasonable offer.

I'm bumping down the price to $250 shipped if that interests anyone more.

WTS:

360:
Alpha Protocol $15
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $15

Wii:
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess $15
Muramasa: The Demon Blade $10

DVD:
Flight of the Conchords Season 1 $10

Willing to trade for:
F-Zero GX (GC)
Gotcha Force (GC)
Mario Kart 7
Sonic Generations
Sonic and Sega All-Star Racing
Venture Bros. Season 4 Blu-ray

BONUS ROUND! If you're the next person to buy an item, you receive:
Front Mission Evolved (360)

usps.com, you can buy directly from them or through paypal.

having a kitchen scale/mailing scale helps a lot as there's a little bit of a discount if you buy postage online.

usps.com, you can buy directly from them or through paypal.

having a kitchen scale/mailing scale helps a lot as there's a little bit of a discount if you buy postage online.

100% agree with this.

I have a kitchen scale I use to weigh my packages, then use USPS.com to estimate shipping.

You save on priority mail (I think about 20%) and also get free delivery confirmation when you buy your postage through usps.com

Looking to buy Swap Magic Disc for the PS2.
I'm looking to play Japanese imports.

Thank you.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
WTS

Very lightly used copy of Castle Ravenloft boardgame. Sorry for stock image, but my pic is on my phone and I can't seem to get my phone to do anything right at the moment, haha.

pic660244.jpg

The Chef

Updated Prices. Prices include standard mail shipping.

PS3
Skyrim $40
Batman: Arkham City $28 (used catwoman code)
Call of Duty: Black Ops - $13
Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction - $10
Little Big Planet - $10

XBOX 360
Fallout 3 - $10
Halo 3 - $8

Quake1028

Red Mario Anniversary DSi XL - Perfect condition, comes with extra stylus, hard carrying case. No scratches of any kind. Might even have the box somewhere. Does not come with Mario Kart. - $140.00 plus actual shipping.

Tiger Woods 12: The Masters (PS3) - Mint, complete, perfect condition. Never even played it. - $18.00 shipped.

Kirby Mass Attack - Brand new, sealed. - $25.00 shipped.

All payments by Paypal gift or add 4% to cover fees.

Cloudy

Banned
I more hour for my PSP and 22 games. I feel guilty cos a gaffer offered me $350 but it looks like it'll sell for less :\

And Shining Force III going cheap too :p

xclaw

WTB

Turok Gameboy/Gameboy Color Carts

Battle of the Bionosaurs
Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil

Hey folks, I want to buy the following for Xbox 360. Must be mint in box, complete. PM me if you have any of these. I'm inching closer to my COMPLETE Xbox 360 collection...

Older EA sports games:

Madden NFL franchise
FIFA franchise
NHL franchise
NBA franchise
NCAA Football franchise
NCAA March Madness 2008

Older 2K sports games:
MLB 2K franchise
NBA 2K franchise
NHL 2K franchise

Need for Speed games, excluding Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

Pro Evo franchise

Cabela's franchise

steveovig

Anyone willing to buy my Toshiba DVD Recorder for $90 shipped? I just bought it back in September with the purpose of taping WWE Classics but my cable company is blocking it so I've got no use for it now. It's barely been used and still has the box and I just want to get rid of this thing.

suffah

Does maths and stuff
Positive feedback for Lord-Audie!

Perfect seller! Shipped promptly, great packaging, and very communicative. Thank you!

Risible

FS: 36" Gears of War Lancer replica by Neca.

I bought this when it was first introduced thinking I would put it in a man cave at a future date. I've come to realize that it'll never happen, and it's too awesome to just sit in my attic.

It's been out of the box exactly twice - once when I first got it from Amazon, and once more just now when I took a picture of it.

It takes batteries and makes a chainsaw revving noise when you pull the trigger. It's never had batteries in it. It's spotless, of course, as it's been in its box all this time. It has tons of moving parts on it - you can slide back the cocking slide, move the grips, all sorts of stuff.

Checking eBay completed auctions it seems that it goes in the $200-$350 range. I'd like to get $200 plus shipping for it.

If you're in or near Westchester, NY we can arrange local pickup.

Payment via Paypal gift. If you are GAF Gold I'll ship first.

MxANnl.jpg

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Positive feedback for Wolfe. Not only did he hold the items for me, but everything was as described, and great condition. He shipped fast, and provided a tracking number. Packaged everything really well too. Would buy again, and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again!

Sh0k

For SEGA Dreamcast collectors, I'm selling the following games in like new condition. All the games are for Japanese region NTSC-J, they work in Japanese Dreamcast or modified ones to play all regions. Games includes original cases and manuals, the spines are not included.

I'm asking $15. each + $3.00 shipping in the United States through USPS. If interested, please PM to give you my PayPal information.

Thanks !

Jet Set Radio
1IOqI.jpg

Virtual On
D2Z9B.jpg

Virtua Fighter 3TB
6NyYr.jpg

Street Fighter Zero 3
CgeX2.jpg

Street Fighter III
IiwnN.jpg

Shenmue
FU5Km.jpg

Kikaioh
GUiBd.jpg

Resident Evil Code Veronica
zXBtO.jpg

Limited Edition Halo Reach Xbox360 250 gb hdd (already wiped and ready for a new user) *ONLY 1 CONTROLLER* Brand new AV cables included Brand new Microsoft head set included No Halo Reach Game included *Console and controller are used but are in great condition*

$220 shipped via paypal gift. Ill post pics when I get home

20120211170705384.jpg

*********ATTENTION*********

Hey everyone! With life and work and baby taking up a lot of my time lately, I've let the feedback list suffer a bit. I haven't been able to get the list updated as frequently as I would have liked, and for that I apologize.

But, help is on the way. g35twinturbo has graciously agreed to help out maintaining the list. I won't be going anywhere and will still update the list myself as well as communicate new promotions, but he'll be helping fill in the cracks to make sure the list stays current and everyone gets their feedback counted in a timely fashion. You all have probably done business with him in the past and know he's a stand up guy.

Lastly, thanks for the patience with all of this.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
*********ATTENTION*********

Hey everyone! With life and work and baby taking up a lot of my time lately, I've let the feedback list suffer a bit. I haven't been able to get the list updated as frequently as I would have liked, and for that I apologize.

But, help is on the way. g35twinturbo has graciously agreed to help out maintaining the list. I won't be going anywhere and will still update the list myself as well as communicate new promotions, but he'll be helping fill in the cracks to make sure the list stays current and everyone gets their feedback counted in a timely fashion. You all have probably done business with him in the past and know he's a stand up guy.

Lastly, thanks for the patience with all of this.

Thanks KoreanBarbecue

Feedback has been updated as of Post 930
I will be updating more throughout the day :) Stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom