• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

th3dude

Want to sell:

ATT iPhone 4 16gb

Near mint condition. One hairline scratch on the back. Have to look for it to even see it. Couldn't even capture it in a photo.

Includes:
* iPhone 4 16gb
* Original box and manuals
* Wall charger
* Black Bumper case
* Bonus silver/gray back plate
* NO earbuds (you don't really want used earbuds, do you?)

Never had a problem with the phone. Selling because I switched to Verizon. Purchased August 2010.

Looking for $300 shipped OBO to the continental US

P9A30l.jpg

nKpqll.jpg

RTmItl.jpg

o65LPl.jpg

For sale:
(All prices include insured shipping with tracking number via USPS within the 48 continental states, read below if you're elsewhere. I only accept PayPal.)
Note on bundles: I would prefer not to break them up because the games in them are so cheap, but may sell one out of a bundle depending on how much offered

GCKkF.jpg

I'm selling this lot as a bundle.

Baku Baku is like new. I couldn't find any flaws that should be mentioned.
Galaxy Fight same as above. Like new, no flaws.
Golden Axe: The Duel, case shows wear, manual has bending like most manuals for Saturn games but otherwise fine, disc has light scratches that I could only see under direct light.
Mr. Bones is overall like new. Couldn't find any flaws.
SCUD is also like new overall but there's a scratch on the inner ring of the disc. Not on the part that's read by the laser.
Suiko Enbu: Fuuun Saiki (2D fighter): Disc shows light wear, case has quite a bit of wear but no cracks, manual has a large bend in a corner but otherwise fine.
Waku Waku Monsters (puzzle game): Overall like new, no noticeable flaws. Spine included.
Ninku (2D fighter): Case is fine, manual has some wear and slight fading, disc has light wear.
Vatlva: Like new overall. Spine included.
Willy Wombat: Like new overall. Spine included.
Price for bundle: $65

X3Btx.jpg

L.O.L.: Lack of Love for the Dreamcast, Japanese version. Case is in good shape, no cracks. Spine card, registration card (I think that's what it is), and one other paper all included. Manual and disc in great condition.
Price: $50

If you need a way to play imports on your Dreamcast then I can throw in a GameShark to allow that.

OS5Fy.jpg

Rakugaki Showtime for the PlayStation, Japanese version. Charming fighting game made by Treasure, not a lot of copies were made so I think it's rare. Case is in great condition, no cracks. Spine card and an extra card is included. Manual has some light marks on the back but overall in good condition. Disc has some light scratches that I could only see under light.
Price: $85
SOLD

KxMqy.jpg

Guardian Heroes for the Saturn, US version. Case shows light wear but no cracks. Manual has very, very light bending like a lot of Saturn manuals normally do but overall in great condition. Disc has some light marks but in good overall shape.
Price: $75

Xygvj.jpg

Another Code: R for the Wii, PAL version. Complete and everything is in great shape. I couldn't find any defects on anything.
Twinkle Queen for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and everything is in great shape.
In case you're wondering, this is a 2D fighter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dll7Wpn-hYQ
Sin & Punishment 2 for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and everything is in great shape.
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and everything is in great shape. This has one character that's not in the US version.
Bleach: Versus Crusade for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and almost everything is in great condition. Disc has some light wear and scratches on the bottom. This is a fighting game made by Treasure.
Price for bundle of import Wii games: $50

Virtual On Force for the Xbox 360, Japanese version. Complete and almost everything is in great condition. The back of the case at the bottom has some light wear. Everything else is great.
Price: $30
SOLD

rSiXb.jpg

Umihara Kawase Shun: Second Edition Kanzenban for DS, Japanese version. Complete and in great condition. For more information on this check out it's Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umihara_Kawase
Here's a video of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfW6qgdRDYs
Fushigi no Dungeon: Fuurai no Shiren DS 2 - Sabaku no Majou for DS, Japanese version. Complete and in great condition. This is the second Shiren the Wanderer game that was released on the DS and has a fan translation in English.
G.G Series Collection Plus for DS, Japanese version. Complete and in great condition. This is a collection of smaller games, some of which have been released on DSiWare. This collection includes all of those plus many more. Here's more info on it: http://www.ncsx.com/2010/052410/gg_series_collection.htm
One Piece: Gigant Battle for DS, Japanese version. Complete and in great condition.
Game & Watch Collection 1 and 2 for DS, US versions. Both are complete and in great condition.
Price for DS bundle: $50
SOLD

As mentioned above the prices include shipping for the 48 continental states. If you live in Alaska, Hawaii, or another country then contact me for an adjusted shipping rate. And if you have any questions or would like additional pictures then please feel free to send me a private message. Contact me with the games you're interested in and I'll figure up a discount.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I'm selling the following games as Steam gifts. Price drops!

Fallout New Vegas: $12.00
Borderlands GOTY: $12.00
Bioshock 2: $9.00
Limbo: $4.00

I'd prefer to use Amazon Payments.

Selling:

Soul Calibur V (PS3) - great condition - $38 shipped

I only accept PayPal Gift as payment.

I'm also open for offers, and I'm looking for the following game:

Resident Evil Revelations (3DS)

I'm looking for either brand new or used but in great condition, Club Nintendo code not used.

Please PM if you are interested. If you have the game I'm looking for, we can negotiate a trade.

Looking to sell some stuff.

Bioshock artbook: This is the "Devloper's" edition artbook, has some minor damage to the top of the spine from when it was shipped, but otherwise is in excellent condition. I'll also include some other artbooks I've gotten for preordering games, mostly JRPGs. I'd like to get $175 for all of them.

I'll also consider any serious offers. Only looking to ship inside the US.

Vallarfax

Formerly 'GMUNYIFan'
I have one DLC code for "The Naked City" and The Badge Pursuit Challenge for L.A. Noire for Xbox360. Looking for $3 paypal gift.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Captive's clear out moving sale! Everything must go!

I'm willing to ship consoles and games and hori fighting stick, but not rockband stuff, the real guitar, the TV or obviously the couch. So Htown(Houston) GAF if you want one of those let me know. All this stuff is going to Craigslist, but i'd prefer them to go to a gaffer than a random.

I honestly don't know what a lot of these games or the old consoles are worth at this point, fair offers will be accepted. (i of course will continue my research) I would prefer to sell the PS2 and Xbox games with the consoles but not married to the idea either.

PM for offers/questions

Edit for prices and to update sold items

PS3 Games - Sold
P2183451.jpg

Killzone 2
Virtua Fighter 5
Uncharted Drakes Fortune
Resistance 2
Resistance Fall of Man
Ratchet Clank Future Tools of Destruction
Rainbow Six Vegas
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Oblivion
NBA Street Homecourt
Motorstorm
MLB 09 & 2010 the Show
Madden 07,08,09,2010
Little Big Planet
Guitar Hero World Tour
Guitar Hero Metallica
Guitar Hero Aeresmith
Grand Theft Auto IV
Sega Genesis Collection
F1 Champion
Devil May Cry 4 Colletions edition unopened.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Bioshock
Uncharted 2
God of War 3

Guitar hero for PS3 stuff $75
P2183458.jpg

P2183457.jpg

Hori fighting stick 3 for PS3
$65
P2183439.jpg

PS2 w/network adapter and 1 controller $30
all ps2 games have sold, ps2 still available
P2183443.jpg

P2183444.jpg

NBA Street 2
Marvel vs Capcom 2
The Getaway
Silent Hill 3
Dave Mira BMX 2
Gran Turismo 4
Madden 04
Grand Theft Auto 3
Grand Theft Auto Vice City x2
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Thunderstrike
Summoner 2
Kengo Master Bushido Blade
ATV Offroad Fury 2
Downhill Domination
Shadow of the Colossus
Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore
Summer Heat Beach Volleyball
Virtua Fighter 4
God of War

Original XBOX w/ Logitech cordless remote + original XBOX remote + games sold, shipping tomorrow
P2183442.jpg

P2183441.jpg

Mortal Kombat Deception
X-Men legends
Prince of Persia Sands of Time
Rainbox Six 3
Star Wars Clone Wars

Non-gaming stuff

Samsung 42" Plasma 720p $500
P2183475.jpg

P2183475.jpg

model #pn42b450b1dxza Low hours, it was a secondary TV, glass is great no scratches.
Its got 3 HDMI ports

Ibanez RG320 DX QM
$250
P1302038.jpg

24 frets
wizard inlay
2 humbuckers

Couch $300
P2183471.jpg

P2183473.jpg

Selling some board games, prices and condition included. All Dominion games have card sleeves.

Dominion - $20 shipped; used with some wear on the cards
Dominion Intrigue - $25 shipped; lightly used, cards have no wear
Dominion Seaside - $25 shipped; only played once, cards have no wear
Battlestar Galactica - $30 shipped; unwrapped and unplayed

8v7HN.jpg

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
I took Friday off, and Monday is a holiday for me, and I got all organized and BAM!

IMG_20120218_220323.jpg

I've got a couple of boxes of carefully stored games to sell!

Please note that these prices do not include shipping. Shipping within the continental U.S. for a single item is generally $2.50 for first class, $5 for priority. Oversized things will have variable shipping prices, so ask. International buyers welcome, just ask, and I'll get a quote. My goal is to ship at cost, so if you think I can get it to you cheaper or faster, just let me know and I'll be happy to oblige.

I have a lot of things, so I very much welcome haggling, especially if you're buying multiple things. You save on shipping, I save on multiple trips to the post office, and I'll be more than happy to cut you a better deal.

Condition guide
All items are complete, in box, unless otherwise noted.

• New - Sealed, never been opened product
  • Like New - Same as above, minus the shrink wrap. I have a LOT of games, and I'm not much of a collector, so in many cases, I've never even played the thing.
  • Very Good - Some minor scuffs/scratches on the disc and/or the box/manual has a noticeable crease. Often these are copies I bought used from a local store.
  • Acceptable - This is my code word for "there's something wrong here". I'll always describe it fully in the description.

Please don't be shy about requesting pictures if you want to be sure about the condition of something.

I am GAF Gold! Tons of feedback, both buying and selling here over the years. My only minus will probably be the justifiable grumbling from some folks that I suddenly stopped selling last time when my real life got way too busy for me to respond to PMs and get things shipped out quickly. That being said, everyone I have exchanged money with has ended up being a happy customer. As such, I prefer PayPal gift payments, but if that's a problem, other payment arrangements can be made.

3DS
Dead or Alive Dimensions - Like New - $15

PS3
L.A. Noire - Like New - $15 (Bonus codes unused) (on hold)
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Limited Edition - New - $125
Sly Cooper Collection - Like New - $15 (on hold)

Green Day: Rock Band - New - $10

PC (all are oversized box copies unless otherwise noted)
Baldur's Gate II Collection - New - $5 (includes Shadows of Amn, Throne of Bhaal & a bonus disc/soundtrack) (on hold)
The Command & Conquer Collection - New - $30 (includes Tiberian Sun, Tiberian Sun Firestorm, Renegade, Red Alert 2 & Yuri's Revenge)
Condemned: Criminal Origins - Acceptable - $3 (the front of the box is crushed in a little, but the disc and manual are pretty much flawless)
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition - Like New - $3 (jewel case version)
Devil May Cry 4 - Like New - $5
Fallout 3 - Like New - $5
Fallout Collection - Like New - $3 (DVD case version; includes Fallout, Fallout 2 & Fallout Tactics)
Freedom Force - Like New - $3 (jewel case version)
Icewind Dale II - New - $5
Prince of Persia (2008) - New - $3
Sanitarium - Very Good - $3 (soft jewel case version, case is a little beat up, disc is perfect)
Septerra Core + Shogo: Mobile Armor Division - Like New - $3 (soft double jewel case version)
Space Quest Collection - New - $4 (includes all six games in the series)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl - Like New - $3
Titan Quest - Like New - $3 (on hold)
Titan Quest: Immortal Throne - Like New - $3 (on hold)
Tomb Raider: Legacy - Like New - $3
Unreal Anthology - Like New - $5 (includes the original Unreal with the Return to Na Pali expansion pack , Unreal Tournament GOTY edition, Unreal II, UT2004 Editors Choice & a music CD)
Unreal II: The Awakening - Like New - $3

PS2
Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies - Like New - $5 (Greatest Hits)
Bully - New - $10
Castle Shikigami 2 - New - $10
Devil May Cry - Like New - $3 (Greatest Hits)
Devil May Cry 2 - Very Good - $5
Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition - Like New - $3 (Greatest Hits, but then there never was a non-GH SE) (on hold)
Disaster Report - Very Good - $10
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness - Like New - $10
Echo Night: Beyond - Very Good - $5
Giants: Citizen Kabuto - Like New - $5
Gungrave - Very Good - $5
Gungrave Overdose - Like New - $3
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life: Special Edition - New - $15
Hunter the Reckoning: Wayward - Like New - $3
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - Very Good - $3 (on hold)
Jak II - New - $5 (Greatest Hits)
Kinetica - Like New - $3
King of Fighters '98: Ultimate Match - New - $10
LaPucelle Tactics - Like New - $15
Mad Maestro - Like New - $3
Makai Kingdom - Like New - $15 (on hold)
Mark of Kri - Like New - $3 (on hold)
MDK 2 Armageddon - Like New - $3 (on hold)
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance - Very Good - $5 (no instructions)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Limited Edition - Like New - $50 (on hold)
Mister Mosquito - Very Good - $7 (no instructions)
Mobile Light Force 2 - Like New - $3 (on hold)
namCollection: Namco 50th Anniversary Collection - Like New - $20 (Japanese import, includes Ace Combat 2, Mr. Driller, Tekken, Ridge Racer, and Klonoa: Door to Phantomile) (on hold)
Nightmare of Druaga: Fushigino Dungeon - Like New - $3 (on hold)
Nightshade - Like New - $3
PaRappa the Rapper 2 - Like New - $5 (on hold)
Phantom Brave - Like New - $10
R.A.D. - Robot Alchemic Drive - Very Good - $15 (on hold)
Radiata Stories - Like New - $10
Resident Evil Outbreak - Very Good - $5
Resident Evil Outbreak: File #2 - Like New - $7
Rise of the Kasai - Like New - $4 (on hold)
Rumble Roses - Like New - $5 (on hold)
Rygar: The Legendary Adventure - Like New - $3
Sega Genesis Collection - New - $15
Shadow of Destiny - Very Good - $5 (on hold)
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga Box Set - Like New - $40 (includes both DDS1 & 2 in the LE slip cover - DDS2 is sealed) (on hold)
Silent Hill 2 - Like New - $10 (Greatest Hits, which means it's the superior Restless Dreams version with the Maria chapter)
Silent Hill 3 - Very Good - $10 (game and soundtrack discs only in a clear double disc DVD case)
Silpheed: The Lost Planet - Like New - $3
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus - New - $5 (Greatest Hits)
Soul Calibur III - New - $10 (Greatest Hits)
Star Ocean - Till the End of Time - Like New - $7 (on hold)
Suikoden IV - Like New - $7 (on hold)
Technic Beat - Like New - $3
We <3 Katamari - Like New - $10 (on hold)
Wild ARMs 3 - Like New - $5
Wild ARMs 4 - Like New - $10 (on hold)
Zone of the Enders - Very Good - $3 (no instructions) (on hold)
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner - New - $50 (on hold)

Gamecube
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour - Like New - $4 (on hold)
Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 - Like New - $3 (Japanese import)
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X - Like New - $30
Super Robot Wars GC - Like New - $15 (Japanese import)
TimeSplitters 2 - Like New - $5
Viewtiful Joe 2 - Like New - $3 (on hold)
XIII - Like New - $5 (on hold)

Xbox
007: Everything or Nothing - New - $7
Dead or Alive 3 - Like New - $3 (on hold)
Dead or Alive Ultimate - Very Good - $3 (on hold)
Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleybal - Very Good - $4 (on hold)
Far Cry: Instincts - New - $15
Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee - New - $50 (on hold)
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload - Like New - $3
Hitman 2 - Like New - $3 (Platinum Hits)
Indigo Prophecy - Like New - $7
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time - Like New - $4
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within - New - $10
Silent Hill 4: The Room - Like New - $5 (on hold)
Star Wars: Republic Commando - Very Good - $10 (no instructions)
The Punisher - Like New - $3
The Warriors - Like New - $6
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell - Like New - $3
Unreal Championship 2 - New - $7

PS1
Final Fantasy IX - Very Good - $7 (Greatest Hits) (on hold)
Parasite Eve - Very Good - $7 (on hold)
Parasite Eve II - Very Good - $15 (on hold)
Strikers 1945 - Acceptable - $3 (disc only in a slim plastic case, Blockbuster sticker on it)
Wipeout XL - Acceptable - $3 (disc only in a slim plastic case)

Saturn
Area 51 - Very Good - $10 (UPC symbol cut out)
Daytona USA - Like New - $3
Daytona USA: Championship Edition - Like New - $5

PSP
Breath of Fire III - Like New - $15 (on hold)
Burnout Legends - Like New - $5 (on hold)
Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower - Like New - $7 (on hold)
Final Fantasy II - New - $7
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions - New - $10 (Greatest Hits)
Gradius Collection - New - $25
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - Like New - $6
I.Q. Mania - Like New - $25
Mega Man Maverick Hunter X - Like New - $5 (on hold)
Parodius Portable - New - $150
Princess Crown - Like New - $40
Salamander Portable - New - $50 (on hold)
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max - Like New - $3 (on hold)
Tekken: Dark Resurrection - Like New - $5 (on hold)
Wipeout Pure - Like New - $3 (on hold)

DS
Final Fantasy III - New - $15
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective - New - $15 (on hold)
Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword - Like New - $5 (on hold)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team - Like New - $15

Update:

bDcNc

Holy crap guys, in 24 hours, I've got 50 PMs in my box, and all of the above is on hold... and I just got another PM to answer. I'm getting through all of it, but I need to ask for a little patience if I'm a little slow getting back to your PMs.

You guys are awesome. <3

I hate to do this but I dont have a 360 anymore. Im open to trading for ds/3DS games. What im really looking for all the Dragon Quest games on the ds but im open to offers.

WTT/WTS
Bullet Soul
XzQ1O.jpg

Mushihimesama Futari
QBFiu.jpg

Espgaluda II
55G1v.jpg

I also have a that Mushihimesama stick. I just picked it up from Gaf 2 weeks ago.

I would be down to do $200 for the stick and the 3 games. I would much rather sell all 4 items in a lot. (Will post a pic of the stick later)

Seik

Banned
Hey guys!

I'm searching for a Dreamcast Broadband Adapter at a descent price, Its been almost 2 years I'm looking for it, had no chance on Ebay, prices are crazy there. I want this because I'd be able to backup my whole dreamcast collection to my PC, and maybe try to play some good old PSO goodness on a dedicated server.

Hope I'll find it here! :)

Peagles

Hey everyone!

I'm WTB the US version of Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow on DS. I'm in New Zealand, but I've got the US versions of the other two on the way and want to have them all the same. The catch is that I'd like to get a sealed copy. I don't know if they're available in any stores like that anymore but if anyone can hook me up, or even point me somewhere to order online, I'd be really grateful!

sk3tch

Positive feedback for:

FromTheFuture - great buyer, great communication...awesome guy. thanks!
PepsimanVsJoe - great seller! item in excellent condition.

Hey guys, I'm trying to trade up for a PS Vita. Best Buy is offering 70$ for my PSP Go, but wanted to know if anyone else is willing to offer higher.

WTS:
PSP Go (Pearl White) - includes original packaging. It's 6.20 software and has the TN hack on it - $85
Tales of the Abyss (3DS) - new - $30
Super Mario 3DS Land (3DS) - $25
Nintendo 3DS (Black) - includes everything except original box - $125

PM if you're interested

I feel I have to suggest this, but I kinda wish we could add as a rule that when posting things for sale, the seller at the very least posts how much they are looking to get for an item. There are so many posts recently with sellers listing things without any kind of price, and I don't want to do the leg work of searching ebay to see what something is worth. I can offer what I'd pay for something, but that doesn't mean the seller will take it.

I generally do not like replying to a post that doesn't have any price listed like that, because it often seems like people who don't put prices want really high prices and are unwilling to post them because it might scare off buyers. Since we're a pretty small community here, I wish we would just get stuff like that out in the open what people want.

I saw an item here recently that I wanted without a price, and I made them an offer. This was for an item I see quite often at $80 used at some second hand stores, and you could find at places like Gamestop for no more than $90-100. So I made an often for $80, and of course that wasn't high enough for the seller. I wish people would just post prices so we can get what they want out in the open, and not have situations like this where we waste each other's time.
I agree, KoreanBarbecue should make this a new rule.

zychi

Banned
I have a black ds lite that I posted a few days ago, i've decided to lower the price. it comes with the charger, and stylus, $62 shipped.

pm me if interested.

knee

I feel I have to suggest this, but I kinda wish we could add as a rule that when posting things for sale, the seller at the very least posts how much they are looking to get for an item. There are so many posts recently with sellers listing things without any kind of price, and I don't want to do the leg work of searching ebay to see what something is worth. I can offer what I'd pay for something, but that doesn't mean the seller will take it.

I generally do not like replying to a post that doesn't have any price listed like that, because it often seems like people who don't put prices want really high prices and are unwilling to post them because it might scare off buyers. Since we're a pretty small community here, I wish we would just get stuff like that out in the open what people want.

I saw an item here recently that I wanted without a price, and I made them an offer. This was for an item I see quite often at $80 used at some second hand stores, and you could find at places like Gamestop for no more than $90-100. So I made an often for $80, and of course that wasn't high enough for the seller. I wish people would just post prices so we can get what they want out in the open, and not have situations like this where we waste each other's time.

We've been through this a few times with this thread and nothing gets changed. I think 95% of the time, people should price their goods (with the exception being uncommon goods, like those prints that one person was offering).

Basically, people will learn to set a price once their items begin to collect dust.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
We've been through this a few times with this thread and nothing gets changed. I think 95% of the time, people should price their goods (with the exception being uncommon goods, like those prints that one person was offering).

Basically, people will learn to set a price once their items begin to collect dust.

Pretty much. Just let them be, some point they will wise up.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
EDIT: No longer available.

Selling for Vita

Uncharted: Golden Abyss - $41 shipped. (sealed)
Got an extra I just want to get sell quickly.

I agree, KoreanBarbeque should make this a new rule.

A noble idea, Yuripaw, but also one I don't think that we or I could conceivably enforce. Heck, I have a hard enough time here with folks linking to eBay and such. While I've been on the offending list of posting stuff with no prices, as a regular seller and buyer, I can see how having no prices can be frustrating. Unfortunately, it's something that we'll all have to deal with, at least for the time being.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
You guys are taking that the opposite way of what it usually is. Somebody who won't post prices doesn't know the value of what they're selling. It's not that they're trying to rip you off, it's more that it's something without value to them. Another man's treasure, so to speak. Marketing and sales 101.

But hey, I'll keep raking in the great values if you keep passing on no price listings!

Chris R

Another thing is if you aren't going to list prices, don't get angry when my offer is what you would consider "insulting". Just let me know what price you were thinking about getting for it and I'll continue along my way, no need to get nasty about it.

NoRéN

You guys are taking that the opposite way of what it usually is. Somebody who won't post prices doesn't know the value of what they're selling. It's not that they're trying to rip you off, it's more that it's something without value to them. Another man's treasure, so to speak. Marketing and sales 101.

But hey, I'll keep raking in the great values if you keep passing on no price listings!

Agree with this. Heck, I was able to set up a trade with WanderingWind just by asking. The game I had wasn't listed and it turns out, it was a wanted game.

Some people really just have to grow the fuck up, stop with all the thread bitching and "suggestions" and just learn to use that PM feature we all have. You'll be surprised at how easy going most users are. If someone turns out to have ridiculous expectations, great. Keep that in mind and move on.

Sydle

Leaving positive feedback for MikeE21286.

Special thanks for setting up an Amazon Payments account to take my monies. Would buy from again.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

This is how it was for me, it's been years since I bought some if this stuff and I forgot how much I paid originally. I looked up some of it but hadn't found good results for everything yet. But for reference people on craigslist paid 165 for all the ps3 games, 50 for all the ps2 games.

EGM92

NoRéN;35286959 said:
Agree with this. Heck, I was able to set up a trade with WanderingWind just by asking. The game I had wasn't listed and it turns out, it was a wanted game.

Some people really just have to grow the fuck up, stop with all the thread bitching and "suggestions" and just learn to use that PM feature we all have. You'll be surprised at how easy going most users are. If someone turns out to have ridiculous expectations, great. Keep that in mind and move on.

100% Agree with everything said here.

Time to clear out my insane backlog. I'll be updating this post regularly, too, as there's still a ton of stuff I have to list. All games are CIB and in very good to like new condition, unless otherwise noted. Pics for everything available upon request. All prices include shipping in the US.

My Survival Horror Game Collection
Sigh, this is my collection of last-gen survival horror games. I hate to sell this, but I have to. I know we all hate the "make an offer" kind of listing, but I'm going with that for this. Make me an offer and let's see if we can work something out. And sorry, I won't break this collection up individually.
Silent Hill 2 (PS2)
Silent Hill 2 Greatest Hits (PS2)
Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams (Xbox)
Silent Hill 3 (PS2)
Silent Hill 4: The Room (PS2)
Silent Hill 4: The Room (PS2, Japanese version)
Silent Hill Origins (PS2)
Silent Hill Shattered Memories (PS2)
Constantine (PS2)
The Suffering (PS2)
The Suffering: Ties That Bind (PS2)
The X-Files: Resist or Serve (PS2)
Resident Evil 2 (GameCube)
Resident Evil 3 Nemesis (GameCube)
Resident Evil 4 (GameCube
Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
Resident Evil 4 (PS2, Gamestop Special Edition)
Rule of Rose (PS2, sealed)
Clock Tower 3 (PS2, have 2 copies)
Obscure: The Aftermath (PS2)
Ghosthunter (PS2)
Echo Night Beyond (PS2, sealed)
Haunting Ground (PS2)
The Thing (PS2)
Kuon (PS2)
The House of the Dead III (Xbox)
Resident Evil Code Veronica X Greatest Hits (PS2)
Cold Fear (PS2)
Trapt (PS2, sealed)
Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (PS2)
Fatal Frame II Director's Cut (Xbox)
Fatal Frame II (PS2)
Fatal Frame (Xbox)
Fatal Frame (PS2)
Resident Evil Dead Aim (PS2)
Resident Evil Outbreak File #1 (PS2)
Resident Evil Outbreak File #2 (PS2)

DS
Cate West: The Vanishing Files - $5
Scribblenauts - $5
Giana Sisters DS (sealed) - $25
Osu! Tataake! Ouendan! - $15

GBA
Astro Boy: Omega Factor (complete) - $12
Zatch Bell: Electric Arena (sealed) - $6

SNES
Super Mario All-Stars (cart only) - $12
Super Mario World (cart only) - $8
Prince of Persia 2 (cart only, light wear on top part of label) - $10
E.V.O. The Search for Eden (cart only) - ON HOLD
UN Squadron - $10

PS1
Final Fantasy Tactics (GH) - $8
Final Fantasy Anthology (Black Label) - $10
Final Fantasy IX (GH, sealed) - $8
Final Fantasy VIII (GH, sealed) - $15
Final Fantasy Chronicles (GH) $10
Final Fantasy Orgins (Black Label) - $15
Spyro: Year of the Dragon - $12
Spyro: Ripto's Rage (fold mark on front cover) - $10
Fox Hunt - $45
Fox Hunt (missing manual) - $20
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (Black Lable) - $20
Resident Evil Survivor (mint!) - $20
FF VII: International Perfect Guide Disc (this came with the Advent Pieces box set) - make an offer?

GameCube
Wavebird with RF receiver (Silver) - $20

PS3

BioHazard Revival 15th Anniversary Box Set - $125
Dark Souls LE (sealed) - $50
Dark Souls CE Strategy Guide - $18
Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition - $70
Demon's Souls (Korean version, full English) - $15
Hakuna Matata (aka Afrika, Asia version, full English) - $10
Ninja Gaiden Sigma - $5
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 LE (Japanese version) - $35
Resident Evil 5 LE (Asia version, includes chainsaw USB drive) - $25
Resistance: Fall of Man - $5
Resistance Dual Pack - $15
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom - $5

PSP

DJ Max Portable: Clazziquai Edition (LE front cover art) - $12
DJ Max Portable 2 - $50
DJ Max Portable: Black Square - $25
All Three DJ Max Portable Games - $75
Space Invaders Extreme - $10
Rock Band Unplugged - $5
Kotoba no Puzzle Mojipittan Daijiten (sealed, Japanese, works on all PSPs) - $10
Silent Hill Origins - $5
Sega Genesis Collection - $10
Puzzle Bobble Pocket (Japanese, works on all PSPs) - $12
Kollon (Japanese, works on all PSPs) - $10

PS2

Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence Limited Edition w/Metal Gear Saga Vol.1 - $75
Shadow Hearts - $30
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - $25
Shadow Hearts: From the New World (sealed) - $20
All Three Shadow Hearts Games - $70
Suikoden III - $15
Suikoden III (missing manual) - $5
Yakuza - $10
ICO - ON HOLD
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner (has old Gamestop stick on back of case) - $15
Zone of the Enders - $10

Xbox
Ninja Gaiden (signed by Tomonobu Itagaki) - $50
Futurama - $25

Misc

Dead or Alive Digital Venus (signed by Tomonobu Itagaki) - $50
Metal Gear Saga Vol. 2 - $5
Metal Gear Saga Vol. 2 (sealed) - $10

Seik

Banned
Time to clear out my insane backlog. I'll be updating this post regularly, too, as there's still a ton of stuff I have to list. All games are CIB and in very good to like new condition, unless otherwise noted. Pics for everything available upon request.

DS
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - $15
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia - $12
Castlevania: Portrait of Rui - $12
Traumer Center: Under the Knife 2 - $5
Cate West: The Vanishing Files - $5
Scribblenauts - $5
Giana Sisters DS (sealed) - $25
Dragon Quest V - $10
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box - $5
Contra 4 - $5
Hotel Dusk: Room 215 - $5
9 Hours 9 Person 9 Doors - $12
Osu! Tataake! Ouendan! - $15

SNES
Super Mario All-Stars (cart only) - $12
Super Mario World (cart only) - $8
Prince of Persia 2 (cart only, light wear on top part of label) - $10
Final Fantasy II (missing map, light box wear) - $50
Final Fantasy III (light box wear, complete) - $60
E.V.O. The Search for Eden (cart only) - $70

PS1
Final Fantasy Tactics (GH) - $8
Final Fantasy Anthology (Black Label) - $10
Final Fantasy IX (GH, sealed) - $8
Final Fantasy VIII (GH, sealed) - $15
Final Fantasy Chronicles (GH) $10
Final Fantasy Orgins (Black Label) - $15
Spyro: Year of the Dragon - $12
Spyro: Ripto's Rage (fold mark on front cover) - $10
Silent HIll - $20
Fox Hunt - $45
Fox Hunt (missing manual) - $20
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (Black Lable) - $20
Resident Evil Survivor (mint!) - $20
FF VII: International Perfect Guide Disc (this came with the Advent Pieces box set) - make an offer?

GameCube
Wavebird with RF receiver (Silver) - $20

I want all of this!!:

Traumer Center: Under the Knife 2 - $5
Dragon Quest V - $10
Silent HIll - $20 (Is it black label??)

Do you ship to Canada? Please contact me by pm if these are not already taken. :)

SELLING
Prices include the shipping!
All games are complete and pictures by request
Please send payment as a GIFT on Paypal
I help run the feedback document
My Feedback: NeoGAF Plus!
Please send a PM if you would like to buy anything, thank you! :)

PS3
  • PlayStation Move Navigation Controller (New in Box) - $20
  • Street Fighter IV - $12
  • Assassin's Creed (Greatest Hits version) - $12

Nintendo 3DS
  • Tetris Axis (Club Nintendo code has been used) - $15
  • Super Monkey Ball 3D - $15
  • Cave Story 3D - $23
------------------

IrishNinja

Selling:

Xenoblade Chronicles (PAL, works on softmodded Wii like you didnt know that) - Mint condition, includes case & manual, $40 shipped. Buy the real hipster edition before these newjacks buy domestic!

Sonic Generations (PS3) - $20? (or better yet, trade for some stuff below!)
Metroid Prime 1 & 2 - make an offer, or trade for below!
Deus Ex Human Revolution - steam code; asking $15 or trade me something!

Buying (or trading)

Sonic Colors
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles (or looking to buy < $10)
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Trauma Team
3D Dot Heroes
Catherine (ps3)
NES carts!: Bubble Bobble, Adventure of Lolo, Kung-Fu, Tetris

Futureman

~Year old 360 4GB slim w/ HDMI cable plus controller that came with system plus the little battery recharger stand.

Not sure how much to ask... $125?

PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom