• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alboreo

Positive feed back for these 3 gaffers, they were patient and sent payments with the quickness would gladly do business with them again :)

cj_iwakura
Alboreo
DanDeschain

Positive feedback for Gamble. Crazy fast shipping, game is in the condition described. Thanks!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
WTS: Amazon kindle fire:

I brought it in January. The fire is in good condition. The back has scratches, nothing to major. The screen has none. I have flashed it with Android 4.0. I can put amazon's version back on there if you wish.

Shipping to US only. Amazon payments preferred. Looking to sell for around $100 shipped. PM me so we can iron out the details.

Xbox 360:
CoD 4
Left 4 dead
Halo/2/3/ODST/Reach
Portal 2
Dead space
Battlefield 3 LE
Bioshock 2

edit- 360 sold. Make an offer on the game you want. I'm very reasonable on the prices.

JeTmAn81

Positive feedback for ImNotSteven. Fast shipping, UMVC3 Vita looks great! Well, the case and game do. I still don't have a Vita yet so I can't play it :(

Looking to sell
Wavebird:
http://i.imgur.com/Itkiw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WLc33.jpg
$18 shipped (inside United States)

PSP Go:
Corvz.jpg

B9XjG.jpg

$70 shipped (inside United States). Includes 8GB memory card, charging stand, and component cables. 6.60 pro-b CFW.

Bamboo Pen graphics tablet
http://i.imgur.com/IG7GC.jpg
$35 shipped (inside United States). Does not include software discs. the glossy area is pretty scratched up.

Want

GeForce GT 630/Radeon HD 7750 (or any recent-ish low power draw card really)

Balb

Looking to buy Dead or Alive 5 for the Xbox 360. Can also trade a sealed Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for it straight up.

Also looking for League of Legends codes.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Want to trade my copy of Hitman Blood Money (Steam Key)

for

Hotline Miami (Steam gift)

lolmark

I'm selling two copies of Dead or Alive 5, one for the PS3 and the other for Xbox 360. Online passes included and unused.

Looking to get $40 shipped for each.

tm24

Positive feedback for Irish Ninja. Sold me a PSP and shipped it out at the first chance and got it super quick. Came in great condition with some nice bonuses. Thanks Irish Ninja!

Alright guys, I need to finance a new toy so it's time to get rid of some old stuff I don't use anymore.

Black iPod 5G (60GB) w/clear Belkin case - $100
QJQ0E.jpg

JVC SU-DH1 Surround Sound Headphone Adapter - $100
9GnHy.jpg

Both items are in great condition and working perfectly. PM me if you're interested or have any questions.

Still looking for their forever homes.

renjility

Neo Member
Updated Prices/Games below. Paypal only - PM if interested, I'm Neogaf Gold.

renjility said:
Steam Codes (multiple)

XCOM : Enemy Unknown + Elite Soldier DLC - $30

Borderlands 2 + Premier Club DLC - $20

Sleeping Dogs Limited Edition - $18

PS3

Sleeping Dogs - New, $40 Shipped US

Massive Positive Feedback for ashleyj1988!

Replied to my WTB and sent me their extra Fallout 3 instruction manual free of charge, such a nice person!

Silh

Not sure if I'm allowed to put up a listing for something before I even have it, but I'm picking up my white Vita bundle tomorrow with no intention of playing Assassin's Creed III: Liberation.

If anyone wants to take it off my hands, I can ship it to you immediately for $35 PayPal gift!

edit: sold elsewhere

zugzug

Don't supose anyone has a EA Origin coupon code in the next 3-4 hours?

Edit: as in I would like to get one in next 3-4 hours.

steveovig

I should've done this a couple weeks ago but Positive feedback for Shadow780. Great and fast transaction even if I didn't enjoy the game as much as I'd have hoped!

IrishNinja

positive feedback for tm24, was patient with my crappy shipping schedule & overall a pleasure doing business with.
first up for sale:

NES-skinned Nintendo Wii, including a wiimote, nunchuck, component cable (composites as well), original manual & possibly box if i can find it, as well as an as-yet undermined game. firmware is current but it's cracked wide open for HDD gaming & no region goodness. if you want that fancy zelda stand it's on, you can prolly have that too.
caveat: i need to transfer my VC/wiiware games off it so gimme a bit after the WU drops to ship!

will trade for: Gamecube component cable. that's right, get rid of that crusty old thing and get a system ready to play Wii + GC games of all regions!

next up: a well-kept but seemingly dead 360! well, not dead...my roomate had CFW on it, and things were fine for a bit, but some game or another (it was obviously played offline) ran an update that froze, and it's sort've stuck in this loop of failure where it boots into an update that doesn't complete, as he tells me. it's very well kept otherwise, comes with AC adapter and composite cables (pretty sure they're in my closet) but ill toss in those handy VGA ones & stylish tote bag if you like! thinking $50 OBO here, lemme know.

also, if you purchase either, i have up for grabs:
Metroid Prime 1 & 2 (gamecube)
Tales of Monkey Island (PC disc)

will ship outside of US but id have to put a quote together first - also, whenever possible, i insure everything for the full amount. NeoGAF GOLD, holla!

Zing

Banned
will trade for: Gamecube component cable. that's right, get rid of that crusty old thing and get a system ready to play Wii + GC games of all regions!

I was wondering when the price of the GameCube component cable would rise higher than the Wii itself. I imagine this will jump even more when the Wii U hits, as some people try to unload their old Wii and get the cable so they can still play GameCube.

Tobe

WTB
Zone of enders Limited Edition for 360.

(I usually buy from amazon and ship it to a friends house since I can't do that cause there is no stock on amazon I have to buy from GameStop problem is that GS doesn't allow international credit cards, I'm actually just wanting someone help me buy it NEW and ship it to my friends house.)

I was wondering when the price of the GameCube component cable would rise higher than the Wii itself. I imagine this will jump even more when the Wii U hits, as some people try to unload their old Wii and get the cable so they can still play GameCube.

Why not just use a Wii at that point? Aren't 480p-capable GCN games rendered in 480p via Wii component cables?

IrishNinja

Why not just use a Wii at that point? Aren't 480p-capable GCN games rendered in 480p via Wii component cables?

they are, it's really just about wanting to have my WU and GC hooked up, honestly. wii was good to me but i adore the GC and would rather have it going at this point is all.

GCN actually outputs a better 480p picture than Wii does. So if you want your GCN looking their best outside of Dolphin, you'll need actual GCN hardware and GCN component cables.

Hey GAF! Got some stuff lying around my dorm room that need a new home.
  • PRICES ARE SHIPPED
  • Accepts PayPal, Amazon Payments, and Postal Money Order,
  • Ships within the USA via USPS with Delivery Confirmation
  • Will negotiate on price
  • PM me if you have a question or need more info

G.SKILL 8GB (2 x 4GB) 204-Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Laptop Memory Model F3-10600CL9D-8GBSQ
  • Used for about 6 months
  • Tested on a Alienware M17x R2 laptop
  • $28 shipped

Microsoft Office Professional 2010
  • Brand New Sealed
  • Haven't opened it but it is supposed to be a 1 User/2 PCs license
  • $120 shipped

Medal of Honor: Warfighter Limited Edition PS3
  • Like-New condition
  • Online Pass used
  • $43 shipped

smenden18

Neo Member
Also, for sale (all prices shipped):

PS3:
XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $40

Xbox 360:
The Witcher 2 EE (complete) - $20

PSP:
MGS: Peace Walker Limited Edition (Complete, Artbook sealed) - $30

3DS:
Kid Icarus Uprising (no stand) - $20
Starfox 64 - $20

Misc:
Sealed 2011 Platinum Reward Pin Set - $20
Sealed Ocarina of Time Soundtrack - $20
Catherine preorder Artbook - $10
Dead Space Preorder Artbook - $10

PM me with any questions or for more pictures. Willing to take reasonable offers on any items.

XBOX 360 BUNDLE:

Xbox 360 120 gb console with wifi-adapter.
1 black controller with recharge cable.
Power cable, hdmi cable and component cables.
Headset.
Dead Space
Gears of War 1 & 2

Also have 2 white 360 controllers to sale.

Got 2 dreamcast original controllers with 1 vmu too.

WTS

Batman Arkham City (Steam Trade for $15 paypal)

Walking Dead (Steam Key for $12 paypal)

1 positive feedback here, NeoGAF member since 2006, NeoGAF Steam Group founder, you can trust me :p

vocab

Prices are negotiable.

Selling: Dead or Alive 5 (PS3). Includes unused online pass. $46

DS: Elite Beat Agents $10
DS: Hotel Dusk 215 $12
DS: Phoenix Wright $22
PS2 - Xenosaga 1 and 2 $15 together.

PS3 - Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel Complete with premium box. Disc and book was never touched. Sealed only removed to check contents. $55

PC: Non Reference Sapphire 5850 - $70

Willing to trade for a dishonored or xcom steam key.

vermadas

Prices include shipping via USPS in the continental US.

Selling

** PS3 bundle - not parting out at this time ** - $240
--------------------
- 80 GB PS3 model CECHL01 (all cables and original box included, excellent condition, firmware up-to-date or close to it)
- 2x Dual Shock 3 controllers
- 1 set of Real Triggers (already attached to one of the DS3 controllers)
- Power A controller (see this)
- PS Move controller
- PS Move Nav controller
- PS Eye
- Logitech Harmony Adapter (lets you control your PS3 with a Harmony remote using RF)
- 6' HDMI cable
- LittleBigPlanet 2 (black label, came in collector's edition, but other CE components not included)
- Portal 2 (Steam code redeemed)

System has seen light to moderate use in the years I have owned it. It has served me well but I simply do not have time for more than one console and PC gaming right now.
---------------------

Unopened Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Edition - 360 version: $215
Premiere Club DLC not included. One of the bottom corners of the outer box is slightly punched in, but it is otherwise in excellent condition. Will take pictures on request.

Dragon's Dogma (360, sealed): $38
Kid Icarus Uprising (sealed): $22

Want

Paypal

Current Feedback: NeoGAF Plus [++++++]

vg260

FS:
PS3 Street Fighter vs. Tekken DLC:

- 12 character DLC pack for the PS3 (costs $20 on PSN)
- SF/TK complete 38 alternate costume pack for the PS3. (costs $18 on PSN)

Asking $20 for both. (Would normally cost $38)

These are two individual DLC redemption codes sent by Capcom as a correction for the Vita in-game slip missing these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom