• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

chualie

WTS:

AMD Never Settle Promo Code Still Unused
Selling codes seperately

First time selling on GAF so I have no feedback :(

Sleeping Dogs Game Code (Steam) $20
Farcry 3 Game Code (Ubisoft) $30
Hitman Absolution Game Code (Unsure) $35
Medal of Honor Warfighter 20% off Code (ill give this to whoever wants it first)

As I am going to PM or email codes directly, Paypal Gift seems like the best bet.

PM please.

Movement

I'm looking to buy sci-fi/fantasy books you don't want taking up room anymore. PM me titles and authors and I'll let you know if I'm interested. All years.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Okay I guess I preordered Assassin's Creed III at some point in my life, because it's on its way to me, haha. So, I have the PS3 version, unopened, if anyone is interested. Looking for $50 shipped.

Apple Airport Extreme Base Station - 802.11n Wi-Fi, Simultaneous Dual Band - $100 Shipped
Condition: Mint, Like New. Original box, all cables, and documentation included.

Positive feedback for plastik. Oddly enough the most professional transaction I've had here on GAF -- had a tracking number immediately upon payment (!) and the games were mailed in a sealed plastic bubble mailer (!!). So awesome.

Looking to sell the following together as one package/bundle:

- PlayStation Vita, barely used
- 16 GB Memory Card
- Physical copies of Lumines and Hot Shots Golf (online code for HSG has not been used)
- Official Sony travel pouch
- Other misc accessories (charger, cables, AR cards)

Looking to sell everything for $200. Would preferably like to deal with people locally in the Greater Toronto Area, but I'm open to offers elsewhere.

Positive feedback for Einbroch

Can't check on the contents because USPS is "claiming" it was delivered but I never received it. Regardless, I'm not going to blame Einbroch for USPS' mistake... He was very easy to deal with and was honest on his delivery dates.

Arla

Figured I'd ask here for some advice. Whats a reasonable price to ask for a broken N7? Bottom part of the screen is cracked and along the right side. It turns on and stuff but the OS bugs the fuck out too.

I dont wanna just get rid of it since I know I can get SOME money on this.

Einbroch

Banned
Positive feedback for Prototype-03. Paid quickly and communicative.

Our deal isn't over yet, though, since USPS seems to be a little derpy. Will continue to communicate to make sure everything gets sorted out.

Figured I'd ask here for some advice. Whats a reasonable price to ask for a broken N7? Bottom part of the screen is cracked and along the right side. It turns on and stuff but the OS bugs the fuck out too.

I dont wanna just get rid of it since I know I can get SOME money on this.

50 bucks maybe? Someone can use it for parts

th3dude

This is a pretty specific request, and I'm just throwing it out there to see if anyone is in the same boat and this might work:

I'd potentially like to trade a like-new Verizon Galaxy Nexus for an iPhone 4s. I would also trade for an iPhone 5 and I'd throw in extra money to cover the difference.

If anyone is looking to switch from Verizon iPhone to Verizon Android, maybe we can do something interesting?

FoeHammer

I took my 3 year old to Target Sunday and he had a blast with the Skylanders figurines and the portal attachment. Is anyone here selling a used portal/figurines and maybe the original game on the cheap? I have no idea what the used market looks like for Skylanders stuff.

I hate paying too much because I have no idea how long it will hold his attention, but he sure was loving the shit out of it Sunday.

Need to add: 360 version stuff please.

Yuripaw

Banned
I took my 3 year old to Target Sunday and he had a blast with the Skylanders figurines and the portal attachment. Is anyone here selling a used portal/figurines and maybe the original game on the cheap? I have no idea what the used market looks like for Skylanders stuff.

I hate paying too much because I have no idea how long it will hold his attention, but he sure was loving the shit out of it Sunday.

PM sent. Not sure if I have what you're looking for, but I am selling some skylanders stuff cheaper than full price.

Silh

Positive feedback for bishopcruz! Very prompt payment and communication.

eBumw.png

Selling! (PayPal gift only, please.)

3yB2c.jpg

Oboromuramasa Momohime 1/8 Scale PVC Figure by Alter - $120 shipped obo
Box was opened but everything else is pretty much intact.​

oxkuO.jpg

Ys PSP Premium Editions (games not included) - $15 shipped for Seven, I & II and Oath have been sold
Mostly geared for the collectors who missed out on these. The spine on Seven's box is a bit squashed thanks to Amazon. The goodies inside are still unopened!

Yuripaw

Banned
WTS:

So I didn't know people on gaf might be interested in this stuff, I've decided to post on here as well.

Skylanders Giants for Xbox 360 Starter pack, with the following extra skylanders:
Flashwing, Chill, Ignitor (series 2), Drobot (series 2 Lightcore), Pop Fizz, and Stealth Elf (series 1)

Just being honest, but I also have this lot listed on ebay currently for $125 with free shipping...HOWEVER, I am posting this here for less, because I like to give fellow gaffers a better deal.

SOLD

Arla

I accept PayPal/Amazon Payments.

Selling/Trading:

Capcom Visual Book 2009 - Used/Good - Make me an offer - Prints of promotional art from Lost Planet 2, Biohazard: Darkside Chronicles, Okamiden, Sengoku Basara 3, Last Ranker, Megaman EX, Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Monster Hunter Tri. PM for pictures.

All games come with original packaging/manuals unless otherwise noted. All prices are negotiable.

From the Abyss - New/Sealed - $20 or trade.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked - Used/Very Good - $20 shipped. Sold.

Knights in the Nightmare - $30 shipped. Comes with the Symphony of Souls CD preorder bonus. Exterior box and CD cover slip are a bit rough but game box/cartridge are in good condition.

Yggdra Union - We'll Never Fight Alone [GBA] - $30 shipped. The edges and top of the Yggdra Union box are a bit rough.

Buying/Trading for:

Luminous Arc
(DS)

Fire Emblem (GBA)

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (PS3)

Fable II: Platinum Hits (360)

Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir
(3DS)

TheatRhythm/Resident Evil: Revelations (via trade only)

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (Steam)

Ys Origin (Steam)

WTS:

So I didn't know people on gaf might be interested in this stuff, I've decided to post on here as well.

Skylanders Giants for Xbox 360 Starter pack, with the following extra skylanders:
Flashwing, Chill, Ignitor (series 2), Drobot (series 2 Lightcore), Pop Fizz, and Stealth Elf (series 1)

Just being honest, but I also have this lot listed on ebay currently for $125 with free shipping...HOWEVER, I am posting this here for less, because I like to give fellow gaffers a better deal.

asking $100 shipped.

I would be on this like white on rice if it was the Ps3 version, damn.

Cheddahz

Banned
WTS

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition - $25
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition Guide - $15

If you are interested or want pictures of the items, just send me a PM

plastik

Positive feedback for Cheetos is Pretty Awesome. Great buyer, fast payment!
--
WTS: used PS Vita 32gb memory card $60 shipped.

US only. PayPal gift or you cover the fees.

Positive feedback for Prototype-03. Paid quickly and communicative.

Our deal isn't over yet, though, since USPS seems to be a little derpy. Will continue to communicate to make sure everything gets sorted out.

I just want to update that USPS shipped it a day late so I finally got it! Everything is in good condition.

PlayStation, PS Vita 3G/Wifi model. Like new hardly used. Comes with 5 games(Uncharted, Fifa Soccer, WipeOut 2048, Hot Shot Golf and Ninja Gaiden, my mistake 5 games* havent used it in awhile)) , 2 memory cards ( a 4G and a 8G), 2 carrying cases and a game cartridge case. No scratches or any damage. Great for a Christmas gift. I can take pix if interested. $250 . Make me a offer

PlayStation, PS Vita 3G/Wifi model. Like new hardly used. Comes with 6 games, 2 memory cards, 2 carrying cases and a game cartridge case. No scratches or any damage. Great for a Christmas gift. I can take pix if interested. $250 obo. Make me a offer

Can you list what the games are and the sizes of the memory cards?

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
I hope Kadey doesn't mind, but just in case, I was looking to see if anyone had an E8500 or E8600 or C2Q that would be roughly equivalent to or better than an E8400 that they were looking to sell on the cheap.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
excellent feedback for (seller) Sanjuro. good price, communication and shipping time.

TriAceJP

Positive feedback for Andvary.

Borderlands 2 code came nice and quick. I can finally play this game now that my friend got this key. This game is no fun single player and he was being cheap!

cj_iwakura

WTS:

Siren New Translation(aka Blood Curse) PS3, $20.
Includes all 12 episodes.

Chinese version, 100% in English, dubbed too. I bought it from someone here, and I'm finished, so passing it along. I'm open to trading as well, namely Child of Eden(PS3).

It's complete and in great shape(nigh mint), I can get an image if someone wants.

Ecto311

For Sale

All Items come shipped at the prices listed
I Prefer amazon payments but take paypal also
No Smoking household
Feedback [+++++++]
PM if interested.

Nintendo Wii Games -
I would like to sell them all together in one package for $60 if possible.

De Blob - $8
Animal Crossing - New in Plastic - $17
Geo Wars - Galaxies - $8
Lets Tap - New in Plastic, best buy exclusive - $8
Elebits - $12
Battalion Wars 2 - New in Plastic - $18
Cursed Mountain - Limited edition steel case - New in Plastic - $9
Guitar Hero 3 - $9
SSX Blur - $12
-----------

JGQuvl.jpg

For Xbox360
Saints Row 2 Collectors Edition - Open but like new $20
ShzUbl.jpg

MIKXUl.jpg

Halo 3 Collectors Edition Controller with Figure - New - $60
x7zi7l.jpg

XlnsIl.jpg

vjIi5l.jpg

Thanks for looking.

If interested in the whole thing at $110 let me know and I'll ship out the entire post of gaming goodies. Wii games, Saints row and the controller included.

I'm back with some cheap keys, and done playing AC3 Xbox 360 so might put that up later. PM me if that's your thing (The UPLAY code is unused too.)

Steam Keys:

Dishonored - 45

X-COM - 35

Also if you guys are looking for anything else PM me and I'll look for the title, and beat retail price.
Paypal Preferred.

Neogaf Gold seller so no shady business here.
As usual it's limited and first come first serve basis.

Also Positive feedback for Yuripaw

As usual, awesome buyer

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm back with some cheap keys, and done playing AC3 so might put that up later if I get enough interest. (The UPLAY code is unused too.)

Steam Keys:

Dishonored - 45

X-COM - 35

Paypal Preferred.

Neogaf Gold seller so no shady business here.
As usual it's limited and first come first serve basis.

Also Positive feedback for Yuripaw
I'll PM you about X-COM.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
WTS: Amazon kindle fire:

I brought it in January. The fire is in good condition. The back has scratches, nothing to major. The screen has none. I have flashed it with Android 4.0. I can put amazon's version back on there if you wish.

Shipping to US only. Amazon payments preferred. Looking to sell for around $100 shipped. PM me so we can iron out the details.

Xbox 360:
CoD 4
Left 4 dead
Halo/2/3/ODST/Reach
Portal 2
Dead space
Battlefield 3 LE
Bioshock 2

Make an offer on the game you want. I'm very reasonable on the prices.

djblue89

WTS:
Limited edition Futureshop Steelbooks for Forza Horizon and Assassin's creed III Liberation

Forza horizon:
A6tGEtVCIAAuEp_.jpg:large

A6tGGnRCQAECJlJ.jpg:large

*Game not included

Assassin's Creed Liberation:
A6tGJabCUAInK4C.jpg:large

A6tGMNECYAAW1a5.jpg:large

PM me your offers for either one or both. I will be getting one for Halo 4 as well once it comes out.

bob page

I'm selling my iPad 2. It's a fantastic device and runs iOS 6 perfectly (even faster than the iPad 3 in many cases).

The device itself is in mint condition and has had a screen protector on it since it was removed from the box. It also has a Zagg invisible shield on the back + a hard plastic shell over it, so the back is in mint condition, too.

Includes the following:
-iPad 2 (black, 16gb, wifi)
-USB cable
-Wall adapter
-Official Apple VGA connector cable
-Official Apple smart cover (gray poly)
-Belkin iPad Sleeve (black, has inner padding + outside pocket)
-2x Front screen protector (one is already applied, one unused)
-1x Front Invisible Shield (unused)
-1x Back Invisible Shield (already applied)
-Hard plastic shell back case (black)

I'm throwing in $100+ worth of accessories and the iPad 2 is in pristine condition.

As such, I would like to sell everything together for $340 shipped, but feel free to PM reasonable offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom