• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoRéN

Positive feedback for Mizzou Gaming.

Quick to pay and communicated often. Friendly and patient. Highly recommended. Thank you.

Venfayth

Looking for a Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Pre-order Watch :) Let me know if you've got one for sale!

P.S. I've never used B/S/T before D:

Wads

Banned
Selling my barely used Kindle Fire with Marware case, AC Adapter, and original box:

Positive Feeback: Wads [+++++]

This is the case I have:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005KDYA8K/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Pictures of the Kindle:

TAFrK.jpg

srd6Y.jpg

qy5md.jpg

jik1U.jpg

Send me a PM if interested.

Still have my Kindle Fire. I realize the price has gone way down. Based on prices on the web, I would accept 90 + low shipping price (based on location in US). Ships from Richmond, CA

Bordelands 2 360(in great condition as week as case etc) $30
Transformers Fall of Cybertron 360 ( game and contents were never used/played). $30
Darksders 2 360 (same as above). $25

I ship first class. Add $2 per title. Buy all 3 I'll pay the shipping. I'm located in Fishkill, NY if you want to pickup. Payment via Paypal.

Apple Airport Extreme Base Station - 802.11n Wi-Fi, Simultaneous Dual Band - $110 Shipped
Condition: Mint, Like New. Original box, all cables, and documentation included.

Natural Selection 2 - PC/Steam - $18.75 (regular price is $24.99) - SOLD!

I got a virtua stick hss-130...pretty rare

had it listed a few time but people always flaking..

now need to clean up my room again.

7748557614_944ed5cf27_c.jpg

7748560046_178f8ab37c_c.jpg

LS-32 and sanwa buttons...other side is not populated. But its wired both for PS1 so adapters can work on it.
I will also include a pelican adapter for it can work on the ps3 without any input lag.

$320 OBO
preferred bay area pick up but willing to ship.

EYEL1NER

Got a quick question:
If someone says they will ship in the US only, is it assumed by most that they would include APO shipping in that? Or do some of you not like to do that?

I know a quick PM will clear that up (and now that I tracked down the poster that was selling that Nami PoP figure, I will be sending one to them soon), but I was wondering what the general consensus was, if USPS USA-shipping included APO or not.
Do people who do not want to do business with people overseas not consider APO either?

As far as I know, the only extra thing that has to be done with APO shipping is a customs form stating the contents and the value. For me here, anything sent to me is going to go USPS all the way to Kearney, NJ, get loaded onto a rotator along with all the other mail at Ft Dix, and then twice a week brought up here to Greenland. It isn't supposed to cost anymore than something being sent anywhere else in the states would.

Just looking for opinions on APO shipping from B/S/T regulars.

zulux21

Got a quick question:
If someone says they will ship in the US only, is it assumed by most that they would include APO shipping in that? Or do some of you not like to do that?

I know a quick PM will clear that up (and now that I tracked down the poster that was selling that Nami PoP figure, I will be sending one to them soon), but I was wondering what the general consensus was, if USPS USA-shipping included APO or not.
Do people who do not want to do business with people overseas not consider APO either?

As far as I know, the only extra thing that has to be done with APO shipping is a customs form stating the contents and the value. For me here, anything sent to me is going to go USPS all the way to Kearney, NJ, get loaded onto a rotator along with all the other mail at Ft Dix, and then twice a week brought up here to Greenland. It isn't supposed to cost anymore than something being sent anywhere else in the states would.

I am not a regular here (well I read stuff daily but I don't regularly trade :p) but if I go to sell something I would be selling US only with no APO (but I would also state no APO when I stated US only). I haven't shipped anything to an APO first class, I would assume it would go better, but shipping via media mail (I was shipping a text book) to an APO was a nightmare (a sale I did through half.com). The packaged ended up in California in 3 days according to my tracking and then it took a month before I got confirmation that it got to the base (by tracking it was 12 miles from the post office) it was going to and another month before I got a delivery confirmation to the buyer it was going to. luckily the buyer was understanding but I know I personally won't ship to an APO again due to that.

Through my dealings with USPS support they explained to me that media mail is always shipped last, thus if there is enough high priority mail that fills a shipment media mail will just sit and wait for an opening, which is why I think first class might ship better to an APO. They also explained to me that my package had to go through multiple hand checks, I know they mentioned one hand check before it would be shipped to the base, and another check once it got to the base, which again first class mail might get through that faster.

on a random other note, if anyone has an extra path of exile beta key and would be interested in trading it for some indie steam games (long list but mostly made up of indie gala and indie royal games I can pm the full list if you have a key and are interested)

EYEL1NER

I am not a regular here (well I read stuff daily but I don't regularly trade :p) but if I go to sell something I would be selling US only with no APO (but I would also state no APO when I stated US only). I haven't shipped anything to an APO first class, I would assume it would go better, but shipping via media mail (I was shipping a text book) to an APO was a nightmare (a sale I did through half.com). The packaged ended up in California in 3 days according to my tracking and then it took a month before I got confirmation that it got to the base (by tracking it was 12 miles from the post office) it was going to and another month before I got a delivery confirmation to the buyer it was going to. luckily the buyer was understanding but I know I personally won't ship to an APO again due to that.

Through my dealings with USPS support they explained to me that media mail is always shipped last, thus if there is enough high priority mail that fills a shipment media mail will just sit and wait for an opening, which is why I think first class might ship better to an APO. They also explained to me that my package had to go through multiple hand checks, I know they mentioned one hand check before it would be shipped to the base, and another check once it got to the base, which again first class mail might get through that faster.
Anyone at an APO should know better than to expect something quick. Maybe someone in Japan who has lots of planes coming in or something, but someone at a remote site like here or Diego Garcia or something? Nothing will get there quick.
Amazon for some reason can get things here in 6 days, but I just had a Great Wave off Kanagawa poster I bought from a seller on Amazon sit in Jersey City for 3 weeks and not move. It is frustrating but I completely understand why.
Most any additional options for mail (tracking, first class, expedited) are worthless for here though, because once it gets to Jersey, it is in the military's hands. I'm not saying anything bad about them; I've been here a bit longer than two months and probably gotten two dozen packages so far from different places and people. All of them have been in good shape.

Le-mo

WTB:Disgaea 4: Premium Edition. PM with price.

WTT:The Last Remnant (steam) for Prototype, Amnesia, Dead Space, Dead Space 2, Dead Island or Condemned: Origin. All of the games I listed are currently on sale on Steam as part of their Halloween sale which ends on the 31st so PM if you want to make a trade.

Pikma

Banned
WTT

Have: (Steam codes)
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution + The Missing Link DLC
  • Just Cause
  • Just Cause 2
  • Supreme Commander
  • Hitman Blood Money
  • Last Remnant

Want: (Steam codes)

• Hotline Miami

I'm even willing to give you all those games for just a HM Steam code, I want it so badly.

Accept other offers/games too. :)

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Positive feedback for deathcobra, fast international shipping and prompt replies

WTB: JP PSN card, willing to pay a small premium on top of the yen conversion

WTS: Virtue's Last Reward for 3DS New/Unopened, $35 shipped USPS priority within the US

knee

Got a quick question:

I don't think you can do APO shipping on the APC machine-- which means waiting in the USPS line of doom over here.

Hey GAF I have an unlocked Galaxy Nexus rooted w/ cyanogenmod that I'll be looking to sell in the next couple weeks. I'm just posting to see if anyone would be interested here or whether I should put it on eBay. It's in nice condition and I have the box and such. PM me if interested.

Sora_N

I'm looking for someone in the US to help me with this Target exclusive Lego City Undercover minifigure. All you have to do is preorder the game. Only posting here because I have no Amerifriends. :( (I'm in Canada)

http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-city-undercover-chase-mccain-minifigure-at-target/

I'm looking for like 3-4 of these since they're only $1 and I have to pay for shipping anyways. I would add an extra $1-2 per figure (negotiable) for your troubles and cover shipping.

TriAceJP

I'm looking for like 3-4 of these since they're only $1 and I have to pay for shipping anyways. I would add an extra $1-2 per figure (negotiable) for your troubles and cover shipping.

I am probably swinging by Target tonight anyway, if they have some up I'll nab them for you.

Peagles

WTB: The Sky - The Art of Final Fantasy book set

I preordered this from three places and they all fell through, some even back as early as August. So if you have a spare copy and want to sell it to me, please get in touch!

NeOak

WTB Halo 4 stuff:

Anyone getting the Halo 4 console that is willing to sell the codes for the in game stuff? (armor/skins/avatar)

Also looking for the Artic BR skin that is a preorder from Gamestop since I'm getting my LE from Amazon.

US seller/PayPal only. Prices are shipped. Assume that all items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted. Feel free to PM with any questions.

NeoGAF Plus and 100% positive feedback on CAG.

Mafia II Xbox 360 Collector's Edition (sealed) - $30
Kingdoms of Amalur Xbox 360 (online pass used) - $18
Rage Anarchy Edition Xbox 360 (sealed) - $14
BioShock 2 Xbox 360 - $8
Alpha Protocol Xbox 360 (sealed) - $8
Official Sony PS3 Bluetooth Headset - $15 (bought brand new, barely used)
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Mark of Mastery Edition (sealed) - $70
Binary Domain PS3 (PAL VERSION) - $10
Deus Ex Human Revolution PS3 (with slip cover) - $9
Sony PS3 7.1 Wireless Stereo Headset (works for PC) - $60 ($35 without the USB dongle)

WTS some of my older backlog I never got to. These are mostly PS2 / Xbox / GC games. Unless otherwise noted, these are new in the original retail plastic, have the original labeling (versus Greatest Hits-style packaging), and are free of any damage, unless I note otherwise. I'm the type of person that digs through a stack of "new" games looking for the best one, so you should be happy with the condition.

Many of the games listed here are harder to find in new condition. I based my prices below the lowest listings on Half.com for these titles (and also listed them there, but can't link for OP rules obviously).

Prices do not include shipping, which will be $2.25 for a normal-sized game (Delivery Confirmation included). I will combine shipping costs if you buy multiple items. I may also consider discounts for people who buy multiple items at once, discuss that with me in private.

With that out of the way...

PS2:
  • Dark Cloud (Sony PlayStation 2, 2001) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label (has a GH sticker overtop the plastic, can easily be removed) - $36
  • Dark Cloud 2 (Sony PlayStation 2, 2003) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label - $62 (apparently pretty rare)
  • Drakengard 2 (Sony PlayStation 2, 2006) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label - $28
  • Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone (Sony PlayStation 2, 2004) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label - $37
  • Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel (Sony PlayStation 2, 2005) - Brand new, sealed - $25
  • Samurai Warriors (Sony PlayStation 2, 2004) - Brand new, sealed - $32
  • Samurai Warriors: Xtreme Legends (Sony PlayStation 2, 2004) - Brand new, sealed - $30 (expansion to SW, can be played stand-alone)
  • Seven Samurai 20XX (Sony PlayStation 2, 2004) - Brand new, sealed - $19
  • Silent Hill 3 (Sony PlayStation 2, 2003) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label version that includes the soundtrack - $66.60
  • Trapt (Sony PlayStation 2, 2005) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label - $40

Xbox:
  • BloodRayne 2 (Xbox, 2004) - Brand new, sealed - $24
  • Legacy of Kain: Defiance (Xbox, 2003) - Brand new, sealed - $12
  • Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (Xbox, 2005) - Brand new, sealed - $21

GameCube:
  • Chibi-Robo (Nintendo GameCube, 2006) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label - $50
  • Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix with Dance Pad (Nintendo GameCube, 2005) - Brand new, never opened, one box side is a bit dinged (Photos) - $115 plus shipping
  • Intellivision Lives! (Nintendo GameCube, 2004) - Brand new, sealed - $24
  • Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly (Nintendo GameCube, 2002) - Brand new, sealed, Player's Choice - $14

Other:
  • DC Universe Online Collector’s Edition (PC, 2011) - Brand new, sealed, with Batman statue and Amazon Gauntlets code included (you might have trouble getting the latter to work at this point) - $55, plus shipping cost due to size
  • Lost in Blue: Shipwrecked! (Wii, 2008) - Brand new, sealed - $16
  • Shaman King: Master of Spirits 2 (Nintendo Game Boy Advance, 2005) - Brand new, sealed - $17

Payment will be accepted by Paypal or postal money order, Paypal preferred. PM me if you're interested in anything.

MrDaravon

Anyone getting the Halo 4 console that is willing to sell the codes for the in game stuff? (armor/skins/avatar)

Also looking for the Artic BR skin that is a preorder from Gamestop since I'm getting my LE from Amazon.

You may want to temper your expectations on getting the console codes, as those are seriously selling for $100-$120 on ebay already. I maaaaay wind up with an Arctic BR skin though, if I do I'll let you know.

Andvary

Selling steam codes:

Borderlands 2 $25
Darksiders 2 $25
Cruzaders Kings 2 $15

My Feedback is Neogaf Plus, paypal only please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom