• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Positive feedback for The Chef. Game arrived quick, transaction was easy and painless. Great guy.

Amazon GC only

Selling Blazblue Tournament Stick for the PS3.
I bought it a while back and used it around 10 times.
The bolts are a little rusty and collected a ton of dust(I've cleaned that up though). Comes in original box and pamphlet thing and is numbered 0789/1500.
The pictures are too big so just check them out here and if you want more just ask.
I haven't modded it or anything I've just played with it and I tested it and it still works.

Asking for $190 shipped(lower 48 states only) or trading for a 3DS.
I've got some CAG feedback but not a bunch.

The business: All items are in the US and I’ll expect to be shipping within the contiguous US. If this is not the case, please state so in your PM and we can work on shipping costs. That said, all prices include shipping unless it’s crazy shaped or heavy, which will be noted on the item description. I prefer PayPal for transactions. NOT ALL PRICES ARE ROCK SOLID. Offer me something reasonable and we may be able to come to an accommodation. Games are in mint condition unless otherwise noted.
I have NeoGAF Buy/Sale/Trade Plus status.
Playstation 3
Demon’s Souls – Asian version $35 Want to play against the early importers and the crazy Chinese kids? This is where people were playing the game before it came to the states. Works on US PS3s. pic
Eye of Judgement $60 New in Plastic. Hey, you get the game, the mat, the PS Eye, the stand aaaaand the impossible to open plastic packaging! It’s all there!
Street Fight IV $15
Saint’s Row 2 $15
SOCOM: Confrontation $15
The Simpsons Game $20

X-Box 360
Call of Cuty 4: Modern Warfare $15
Perfect Dark Zero $20 New and sealed.
Skate $20 New and sealed.

Gamecube
Pikimin 2 Pristine condition and complete (opened). $make me an offer
Baten Kaitos Sealed. $25 pic
Set of Six – $75 pic
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil 1
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3 SEALED
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
Code Veronica comes in a non-standard double disc case. Possible Blockbuster in origin. I forget.

X-Box
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 $30
Capcom Vs SNK 2 EO $20

Playstation 2
Growlanser Generations Deluxe $65 All Deluxe edition contents are intact. Box has minor wear at the corners. pic

Nintendo DS
Puyo Pop Fever $15
Planet Puzzle League $20
Animal Crossing: Wild World $15
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time $20
Pokemon Soul Silver w/ Pokewalker $25 - And box if you want it.

Playstation Portable
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 $15
Phantasy Star Portable $15
Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower Sealed. $30
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology $15
Dungeon Maker $15

Playstation
Xenogears $35 Original black label. pic
Grandia $25 pic
Valkyrie Profile $70 pic
Tactics Ogre $70 pic
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment $60 pic

Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Paladin’s Quest $15 Cartridge only. pic
Sky Blazer $15 Cartridge only. pic
Chrono Trigger $95 Everything is mint. I’m looking for the posters (I moved them around). If I can’t find them by sale time, I’ll knock $15 off the price. pic
Seiken Densetsu 2 $30 Otherwise known as Secret of Mana. This is the Japanese version of the game in mint condition with box and manual. pic
Seiken Densetsu 3 $60 The never-release-in-America and fantastic follow up to Secret of Mana. This is a Japanese game in mint condition with box and manual. pic
Ogre Battle $25 Japanese version of the strategy classic. Comes with box and manual all in mint condition. pic

Miscellany
Final Fantasy VI Opera House Statue Figure Cold Cast $350 This is a rare collectible I picked up in Japan back in 2001. The box for it has a couple dings, but the product itself is in perfect condition. This is a really good pick up for any Final Fantasy fan. It’s officially licensed and numbered. I’m not entirely sure how much I want to let this go for, so if you feel like making a count offer, do so. I’m basing this price on any available auctions I could find in the past for it. pic
h01iH.jpg

Final Fantasy VI Locke Chrome Figurine $200 Don’t want your Celes to get lonely? Get an officially licensed Locke chrome figurine to keep her company. Also picked up at the same time, this is a really nice collector’s item. Counter offers are welcome on this item, as well. pic
fkftY.jpg

Miscellaneous Strategy Guides $(Make some offers) Some of these are pretty rare, like the Secret of Mana SECRETS! Almost all of them are in a condition that would be companionable to any collector’s copy of the game itself. Feel free to contact me with questions. Closer pics: pic1 pic2
iI1ZN.jpg

Already sold: Pokemon, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Ocarina of Time, Resident Evil 2/3, Tales of Destiny II, Art of Tales of Symphonia
George Carlin: The Little David Years $100 This is a box set put out in the early 2000’s of George Carlin’s 1971-1977 stand up. It is in collector’s condition and a really nice piece for any Carlin fan. I really wasn’t sure what to price this at. pic1 pic2

PSOne LCD Screen $50 Sony official one. New in box. pic

Rolio

Selling a complete copy of Suikoden II for psx in good condition for $100 OBO. There is some water damage on the front cover of the instruction book, and light scratches on the disk. US only and PayPal only, please. eBay is rolio64 and there may be some feedback on gaf, but I'm not sure.

IMGP2430.jpg

IMGP2425.jpg

IMGP2432.jpg

IMGP2447.jpg

IMGP2451.jpg

Le-mo

WTS:
PS3 60GB Seagate HDD 5400RPM $20 shipped

Air Prestige 3 High Si size 8.5 $50 shipped

I've worn this only once and it was during a rainy day so the shoes is "dirtier" than it should be. To be expected in rainy Seattle.

14 x 10 custom Ico canvas $50 shipped

Not Pictured
8GB AT&T iPhone 4 $280 shipped
The phone is in perfect working condition with visible scratches on the back when held at a certain angle. Other than that there are no visible physical defects. Headphones and retractable charger are included, no box or manual. The phone is jailbroken and is currently NOT unlockable on its current baseband.

16GB AT&T iPhone 4S $500 shipped OBO
420460_10150569582054926_610774925_9271624_2056168908_n.jpg

No scratches, basically mint out of box.

500GB 3.5" harddrive $60 shipped

With the iPad 3 coming out soon I am planning to sell my basically mint 64GB iPad 2 for around $550-$600 shipped PM if interested.

WTB:
Kindle Fire
HTC 4G Slide
Unlockable iPhone 4
iPod/iPod Touch
Unlockable iPhone 3GS

Selling/Trading:
edit: sold FEB Vita case

Buying/Trading For:
  • Zelda 3D
  • Tales of Abyss 3DS
  • Nintendo 3DS Points
  • Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D
  • 3DS Circle Pad Pro

I'm NeoGAF Gold. Please PM me.

Thanks!

adding more stuff later

for sale: paypal or amazon credit preferred

Playstation 3 Mayhem bundle - sealed , includes killzone 3, resistance 3, PS Eye, PS navigation controller, PS Move controller, Sharp Shooter - $110 shipped

DSC_0207-1.jpg

Legend of zelda: Oracle of ages- $20 shipped
Legend of zelda: Oracle of seasons- $20 shipped

CIMG6176-1.jpg

Pulp Fiction blu ray- sealed- $12 shipped
Inception blu ray- sealed- $12 shipped
Eastbound & down Season 2 DVD- sealed $15 shipped
CIMG6175-1.jpg

Nintendo 64 games + controllers
All are cart only

Super Mario 64- $15 shipped
Banjo Kazooie -$15 shipped
Snowboard Kids- $15 shipped
Donkey Kong 64- $15 shipped
Star Fox 64- $15 shipped
Goldeneye- $15 shipped
Mario Tennis- $12 shipped
perfect dark- has a blockbuster sticker around the outside- $12 shipped
pokemon puzzle league-$8
Kirby 64- $15 shipped
diddy kong racing- $12 shipped
extreme- G- $7
wave race 64-$9
army men sarges heroes-$7
rocket 64 - robot on wheels-$9
crusin' USA-$7
shadowman -$7
quest 64-$7
star wars shadows of the empire-$12 shipped
tony hawks pro skater 3-$8
jet force gemini-$12 shipped
crusin' world-$8
international superstar soccer 64-$7
pokemon snap-$9
hey you pikachu-$7

*all games below $10 have to be bought as a pair*

All joysticks/analog sticks are close to like new, all are tight and don't move without force
$19 shipped each controller
Colors are:
Grey
Atomic purple
Black
See through teal
See through green
Yellow

pics of Nintendo 64 games:

CIMG6187-1.jpg

CIMG6189-1.jpg

CIMG6190-1.jpg

Need money

All prices include shipping(Unless you're outside the US) and are non-negotiable. I'll combine shipping on multi-game purchases.

Condition is generally great, except when it isn't. I'll go into detail when necessary.

Xbox 360
Hunted: The Demon's Forge - $10
Sonic Unleashed (PlatinumHits version)- $13
CoD: Black Ops - $17
CoD: Modern Warfare 2 - $12
Alpha Protocol - $10

Playstation 3
Uncharted 2: GOTY edition - Red label and I already used the codes $14
Dynasty Warriors 7 - $25
Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends - $25
Batman: Arkham City (No DLC) - $24

Nintendo DS
Dragon Quest 9 - $15

More to come

DCX

DCX
Positive feedback for Edad Plata quick and easy transaction and awesome communication!
Perfect transaction for his first time!!

DCX

Positive feedback for GK86

Positive feedback for xaosslug

Both were great to buy/trade with and they sent their items super fast. Thanks!

nOoblet16

Would like to sell codes for Microsoft Points (European Account only), I bought them only to realize that they won't work on my Indian XBL account eventhough the games come under the same DVD region.

EU 2100 MSP - £16
EU 4200 MSP - £30

I'll mail the codes as soon as possible. PM me if you're interested.

GQman2121

Banned
Selling

• Uncharted: Golden Abyss - SEALED - $32
Phz4ol.jpg

• 4GB Vita Memory Card - SEALED - $10 SOLD

Notes

Prices include shipping anywhere in the western hemisphere.

Pay Pal is the preferred method of payment; however, I'm also accepting PSN cards/credits same as cash and I'm open to trades.

NeoGAF Gold Member

Thanks for looking!!!

Darko

I have a Red 3ds (mario 3d bundle) + Mario Kart + Star Fox + Super mario 3d + official 3ds carrying base.... taking offers

comes with retail boxes 3ds in mint condition.
will post pics soon.

Randy

WTS

Pre-order digital TERA Online Collector's Edition (EU)

So, I pre-ordered TERA CE through the official Frogster webshop, but real life (work...) decided I'm out of the country when the game launches. Maybe a GAFer can take over my pre-order for less? I bought it for 59,99 euros. PayPal would be awesome.

All the things in the account (pass, mail, etc...) can easily be edited by the buyer. You participate in the beta weekends to come and are given a headstart (last week of April). Also, exclusive mounts, ingame items, etc... that comes with a CE.

Hey You

Reposting from a couple of weeks ago:

WTS:

I have a extra (download)code for the Halo Reach Anniversary Map Pack that I do not need. Looking to make a few bucks.

The DLC is on the Xbox Live Marketplace for 1200 Microsoft Points ($15), but I'm looking for maybe around $10 or OBO (If someone has a download code for a Black Ops (360) Map pack (Not First strike), I'd be open to trade as well.

I'll throw in a 2 day Xbox Live Trial as well.

PM Me.

Via paypal gift please.

looking to buy Naruto: Broken Bond for the 360 and the first Ultimate Nina Storm for PS3. If you have them for sale, please pm me
I would like the discs to be scratch free and the game complete with case and manual.

sfedai0

Banned
Ok guys, was reorganizing my collection and these items have been voted out so have at it! Will only ship in the contiguous USA.

PS2 Games:
Yakuza 2- 25 shipped
Lego Star Wars 2- Free when bought with any other items

PS3 Games:
Resident Evil 5 CE- 18 shipped

Blu Ray Movies-
BBC Edition PLanet Earth- 25 shipped

Random DVD Movies-
5 shipped for any of them and buy one get one free. 10 shipped for the Gundam Trilogy and Cromartie Boxset and Live Action Movie.

P2227474.jpg

P2227473.jpg

P2227472.jpg

P2227470.jpg

Would anyone be willing to TRADE for my copy of Skyrim(360) for your copy of Saints Row: The Third (360)

I note that I bought Skyrim used, so it has a few scratches on the disc. Case is pretty flawless still. Please PM.

5amshift

Banned
Shipping already included in the price! I have a ton of promo stuff pictured I'll be throwing into orders as well. PM me and let me know what you want since I don't check the topic often.

img0532vd.jpg

Onimusya Buraiden JP PS2: $18
Sony licensed Little Big Planet Sackboy: $7 (Given to me directly by Jeff Rubenstein) SOLD TO xaosslug

NIGHT-

Selling

Xbox 360 games

Star Wars the force unleashed: Ultimate Sith edition- game and steel book are in great condition and complete - SOLD

Call of duty Black ops
Warhammer : battle March

Dl0Vc.jpg

Ps3 games

Mag

Devil May Cry collectors edition ( complete and great condition, sleeve has some sticker residue in top right corner that should rub off easily) -SOLD
gWlrm.jpg

vFrZb.jpg

NLo2H.jpg

Mikeside

Cross posting this from the euro thread:

I'm in the UK, but am willing to ship overseas. Everything in this post is PAL from the UK

OK people, it's time to help me to afford a Vita!
I have for sale:

250GB Xbox 360 Console
Halo ODST Controller
Halo Reach Controller

Games:
Dark Souls Ltd Edn
Dead Rising 2 (in steel case)
The Force Unleashed II (in steel case)
Forza 3 (ltd edn case, usb missing)
Halo 3
Halo Reach
Halo Wars (in steel case)
Red Dead Redemption
Resonance of Fate
Transformers War for Cybertron (promo copy)
Final Fantasy XIII ltd edition

PSP Games:
Final Fantasy Tactics (unopened playstation hits version)
Final Fantasy (original)
DISSIDIA ltd edition
DISSIDIA 012 ltd edition
Tactics Ogre ltd edition
Final Fantasy IV coplete collection

PS2 Games:
Final Fantasy X - sealed
Final Fantasy X-2 - sealed
Final Fantasy XII - sealed

MSI GeForce GTX 460 Cyclone 768MB Graphics Card x 2
Yh1AXl.jpg

Can send anything within the UK with Royal Mail (whatever I get charged) or CityLink Next Day (£7 flat rate)
Can ship internationally with TNT - shipping price on request

if you're interested in anything here, please PM me an offer or contact me on Steam ("IamMikeside")

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
WTB:

160GB PS3 Slim (great condition, lightly used)

Resident Evil Revelations (new or in great condition)

PM me!

PM sent

I have tons of feedback and am GAF GOLD status

WTS: stuff listed below

PS Vita games
GONE

3DS games
x2 Tales of the Abyss $35 (brand new/sealed)

PC IS GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom