• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arla

NoRéN;44621840 said:
It still amazes me that some people expect to sell things when they can't even reply to a PM.

I'd reply if people sent me a PM. ;_;

Only think I've managed to get rid of here is Devil Survivor Overlocked

Island

Would like to trade my Dirt 3 code (came with my power supply and redeems on Steam)

For either Torchlight 2 (Steam)

or

The Walking Dead (currently on sale on Steam!)

or

Offers!

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
Want to trade: My very good condition Halo 4 for your similarly good condition Call of Duty: Black Ops II for Xbox 360. US only.

IrishNinja

Positive feedback for IrishNinja excellent buyer, great communication, instant payment, a pleasure to deal with.

Super Positive feedback for CorruptShadow, sold me a great item at a great price & now I'm one of GAF's VITABROS, thanks again man!
i swear, everyone here keeps their stuff in near mint condition, it's such a great resource

cj_iwakura

Kind of a random thing, but I have a limited edition of the Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves DVD up for grabs if anyone's interested. $10 or nice trade offer.
(Beige slipcover, two discs, booklet.)

Some others:
*28 Days Later
*Legally Blonde
*The Last Temptation of Christ Criterion [DVD]
*Signs (Vista Series)

hyp

Selling my physical copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified for PS Vita. This was part of the Vita bundle so it comes without a case, just the game.

$40 firm includes USPS Priority Shipping (I'm located in HI). Send a PM if interested.

Also willing to trade for PSN credit. FWIW I have a NeoGAF Plus [++] feedback rating.

Zing

Banned
Yep, had about 3-4 people not responding to my PM. It's frustrating.
I usually respond to my PMs, but due to GAF's policy of only allowing the use of an obscure ISP email address, I do not receive email notifications. I have to use my ISP's email address and I literally never check that email account.

Maybe this is why?

Tank

Neo Member
Selling a Brand New in box (still in shrink-wrap) EVGA GTX 660 Ti 2GB Superclocked.

I really need money by tonight for buying a PS3 on black Friday. Really want this sold. I am thinking $250 shipped?

Also have:

- Kingdoms of Amalur (360) Special Edition (2000 print run) - Brand new, sealed. Would like to sell this today. Open to offers

- A Seasonic M12 II Bronze Modular PSU (620W) - Brand new in Box - Open to offers. Willing to sell this for cheap, really want it gone.

- A Droid bionic, With the extended battery (No Normal battery) - Box included, restored to stock settings, Verizon, 4G LTE. Fresh Install of android. Open to offers on this.

NoRéN

Yup, going through the same thing right now.

I'd reply if people sent me a PM. ;_;

Only think I've managed to get rid of here is Devil Survivor Overlocked

Yep, had about 3-4 people not responding to my PM. It's frustrating.

Well, looks like I'm not alone in this. I wonder what the odds are some of us are dealing with the same person. Trying, I mean.
I usually respond to my PMs, but due to GAF's policy of only allowing the use of an obscure ISP email address, I do not receive email notifications. I have to use my ISP's email address and I literally never check that email account.

Maybe this is why?

Yeah, those orange letters glowing at the top of the page when you have a PM are really hard to notice.

Hey, maybe you're right. For all I know all of these people are colorblind.

plc268

Maybe this is why?

FWIW, I don't think that feature works. I get emails all the time on my email address, but I never get notifications for PMs, even though I have the option checked. Works fine for me on other forums.

Koroviev

FWIW, I don't think that feature works. I get emails all the time on my email address, but I never get notifications for PMs, even though I have the option checked. Works fine for me on other forums.

GAF could really use a notification for quotes. I have to remember to check back in with all of the threads I've posted in if I want to respond to people. I have the highlight script enabled, but it's not the same.

vg260

Got a $10 iTunes card. I don't use iTunes.

I'll take $5 in MS points (400msp) for the card code. (they sell 400 msp digitally on Amazon).

edit: claimed.

Arla

GAF could really use a notification for quotes. I have to remember to check back in with all of the threads I've posted in if I want to respond to people. I have the highlight script enabled, but it's not the same.

Yea, that would help a ton. It's on reason I don't post much.

Pangya

I'm selling a couple of Wii U Deluxes from overflow preorders. I am not looking for a profit here, just selling for $377 (tax for CA) plus shipping of your choice. PM me if you're interested!

Sora_N

Maybe this is why?

I just used my friend's domain to make an email that forwards mail to my gmail account...helped quite a bit, and people always ask me how I responded so fast lol since I check my email a lot at work.

Ashhong

I have a perfect condition Samsung Galaxy S2, AT&T i777, that I'm looking to sell for $250 + fees/shipping. It also includes an Incipio NGP case and a 16gb Sandisk memory card, bringing the phone to 32gb. It's rooted, unlocked and running CM10 Jelly Bean, but of course I can put it all back to stock if desired.

PM with any questions thanks. Here's your basic picture. I can send more if desired

ktkM8.jpg

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Nintendo Land sealed, $47 w/shipping (no resale on the back).
Zombi U $45 w/shipping

EDIT: Will trade Zombi U for Scribblenauts Unlimited on the Wii U. Open to other trades as well.

Alucrid

Banned
Mission Workshop Rummy Messenger Bag - Size M

$90 shipped CONUS

Grey w/ Blue Buckle

Hasn't been used in a year or so, some signs of wear mainly through markings on the inside lining, no rips or tears on anything though.

QfsRcl.jpg
B1Og2l.jpg
iZ1ONl.jpg

Vman

Selling:

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue
Professer Layton and the miracle mask
Star fox 3DS

System is three weeks old comes in box with unopened set of AR codes and manuals also come with charger and cradle. Also comes with the games listed in case with manual unused club nintendo code on layton. - 150 shipped

Selling:

Unopened apple 4S earbuds - 15 shipped

Selling:

HTC Surround Windows Phone w/charger in box. Works great but has some minor scuffs, also the sleep button/clip is missing but does not hinder use. easily replaced. - 50 shipped

Note:

Any purchases made will go out this monday due to thanksgiving.

Balb

Looking to trade my Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale (played once; online pass and vita code were not redeemed) for Halo 4

Also looking to buy Halo Anniversary for the 360.

PM me.

Positive Feedback for MooMooChan.

I was hesitand because he only had 1 post here so far but decided to give it a chance.
Everything went better than expected. :)

I am looking for one of those WiiMOTE PLUS attachments that fit on an old school WiiMote.

I am also thinking about just buying or trading for an actual WiiMote Plus that has the Plus components built in.

I am looking to buy or trade. I actually have an old school PS3 Sixaxis controller that is still sealed in the package that I would trade straight up if that interests you.If that isn't something u are interested in then please just shoot me offers via pm as I routinely check in to see if I have messages.

I am also a NeoGaf Plus seller/buyer so rest comfortably knowing I wont screw anyone over. Any questions just send me a pm, thanks.

Chairhome

Selling:
Photoshop Elements 11 - download link and product key.
I bought this on sale, then found out they had a sale today for PSE11 and Premiere 11. So now I have an extra.

$40, will deliver instantly.

lilty

WTS: Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified for Vita $30 (PENDING)

It's the one that came in the bundle, so it doesn't have a case. Just the plastic that it came in. I didn't play it, mainly bought the system for P4. PM me if interested.

goldenpp72

For Sale

1600 Point cards (Xbox 360) for 17 bucks (20 dollar value, US only I presume) Would also do an even Amazon credit trade. I have multiple of these so, send me a PM with any interest you have :)

I accept Paypal but if not gifted please cover the fee yourself, if you do want to gift, we can divide the transaction any way you like if it makes you feel better (so get 1 code per or whatever you trust). Pm me if interested, I will check Gaf throughout the day and respond quickly, and if a transaction is in process, you will have your code within minutes via PM. I am hoping to build my feedback here, so thank you!

Selling:

Black DSi with AceKard 2i and 4GB Micro SD card

Looking for $80 for everything or best offer

Czz8X.jpg

I also have the original boxes for both if needed. The DSi is in pretty good condition.

I have positive feedback.

Seik

Banned
Do want

Nintendo Land - I'm willing to throw 40$ shipped to Canada at anyone who don't want his/her copy. I got stuck with the basic set so now I want it in my collection. D:

Don't hesitate to PM me, I'll probably reply the same day.

GAF GOLD

EDIT: Got an offer, thanks! :D

FrankCaron

Gold Member
Weird request, but does anyone have the box/inserts for Diablo III that I could buy? Preferably in the Toronto area. I bought the digital version, but I want the box for collection purposes. Doesn't need the CD Key.

Bought a copy of Forza Horizon for a friend, but he informed me he already has it, so looks like I need to sell it if anyone is interested. It is still in shrink.

Dunan

Just spotted the beautiful FFXIII-2 design PS3 slim in a video game shop near me for Y29,900 (about $390), and would have picked it up had I had that much cash on me.

ffxiii_2_ps3-574x322.jpg

I was thinking of buying it to sell on eBay, because these typically fetch $600-700 plus Japan-to-US shipping there. But for American GAFfers, I'd be happy to hand-carry it back to the US when I return for the holidays on December 15. Anyone interested? I'd be asking for the base price + shipping (~$25-30 or so) + a 15-20% bonus for my efforts. Anyone interested at $550, shipping and signature confirmation included?

If no one wants it, I'll probably put it up on eBay at the market price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom