• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling a couple of items:

1st up a Center Channel Speaker cable from Monster Cable's M series, the cable is 10ft/3.05 meters, this cable is reference quality and is about 3/4inch thick. The model # is: M Series M2.2s retail is $275. This will really make your center channel come alive, it is in mint condition and even comes with the custom case for it. Asking $90 shipped

2nd up is a Madcatz MLG Controller for PS3 it is in mint condition comes with all attachments boxes and manuals. This is the one you can swap sticks, d-pads on, both PS3 and Xbox style sticks, also lets you change L and R 1 & 2 in game. Retail is $99 I'm asking $40 shipped

Positive feedback for Kingbrave!

Kingbrave hooked me up with some digital copy movies I was asking for and when I offered to pay, he declined to accept anything. A fantastic and shining example of a wonderful human being. Thanks again!

AZ Greg

Hey All...

Looking to sell/trade the following:

- Skyrim (360) Full Game Download Token
- Street Fighter X Tekken (360)

Looking for MS points or Amazon Payment $.

PM if interested!

NeOak

Family decided it was a good time for me to buy one for my nephew. Anyone have one to sell, let me know.

Thanks.
I have a spare Wii U Deluxe system coming in today from Gamestop. I preordered in person and online to make sure I got one. I got one day shipping and it ended up being $398 after tax and shipping.

I'm willing to sell this at cost, plus you pay the full shipping cost, however much that is. If we go through Paypal, I don't want to have to incur any of those fees either, so we'll try as a gift, but if that doesn't go through, you'll have to pay those costs too.

I know it sounds like a rough sell, but I don't really feel like selling this on ebay and I figured I'd give it a chance before I return it to Gamestop and lose out on my shipping costs. Maybe a Gaffer out there is unable to find a system.

I'm Gaf Plus :)

Matchmaking in progress...

I have Assassin's Creed III Liberation Vita, will sell for $25 (about ten less than used prices + shipping on Amazon) shipped in the continental US. Would ship elsewhere after seeing how much it would cost. Game is in great condition... I just can't get into it. Prefer PayPal. Feel free to PM me with an offer too!

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Selling my 3G Vita, here's the details:

-4gb memory card
-Little Deviants game
-Unclaimed promo month of 3G/free game from At&t
-Everything originally in box included, fantastic condition

I'm asking $169 shipped for it all, PM me.

badbrains

I'm going to have a Skyrim Game Token available in a few days from the Xbox bundle I'm ordering tonight. If anyone is interested in a trade for a game or MS Points, shoot me a message so we can set something up for when it arrives.

rc213

SUPER DUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR fluffydelusions

Sold me a Galaxy Nexus, He gave me a crystal clear description of what I was getting. Shipped within minutes of payment. Arrived well packaged and the exact condition described. Very fast to respond to question with very clear answers.

SUPER DUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR fluffydelusions

Sold me a Galaxy Nexus, He gave me a crystal clear description of what I was getting. Shipped within minutes of payment. Arrived well packaged and the exact condition described. Very fast to respond to question with very clear answers.

Positive feedback to rc213. Very prompt payment and easy to get in contact with. Recommended!

WTS:
unused Crackdown 2 Agency Helicopter avatar prop code for X Box 360
unused Halo Reach Recon avatar helmet code for X Box 360
2x 2 Day Gold Pass for X Box Live
160 Point code for X Box Live
X Box Chat pad
Unopened Otter Box (Defender) for Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Steam key for Cortex Command

Accept offers

Positive feedback for suffah. Super fast payment, easy/quick communication. Great sale!

This is a weird one but I thought I'd ask anyway...

Anyone want to trade a copy of Virtua Tennis 4 Vita for my Metal Gear Solid HD Vita?

PM if interested! ;D

IrishNinja

4j2F6.jpg

NES-skinned Nintendo Wii, including a wiimote, nunchuck, component cable (composites as well), original manual & possibly box if i can find it, as well as an as-yet undermined game. firmware is current but it's cracked wide open for HDD gaming & no region goodness. if you want that fancy zelda stand it's on, you can prolly have that too. also included: as seen in pic, HDD (in enclosure) is somewhere between 150-200 GB, I have to check.

will trade for: Gamecube component cable. that's right, get rid of that crusty old thing and get a system ready to play Wii + GC games of all regions! open to offers involving wii + goods + cash, if reasonable - PM me if interested! open to cash offers as well but hoping for a cable...

next up: a well-kept but seemingly dead 360! well, not dead...my roomate had CFW on it, and things were fine for a bit, but some game or another (it was obviously played offline) ran an update that froze, and it's sort've stuck in this loop of failure where it boots into an update that doesn't complete, as he tells me. it's very well kept otherwise, comes with AC adapter and composite cables (pretty sure they're in my closet) but ill toss in those handy VGA ones & stylish tote bag if you like! thinking $40-50 OBO here, open to other offers!

-I have Tales of Abyss 3DS, will trade for: Rhythm Thief, SMT Overclocked, Touch my Katamari, Metal Gear Collection (Vita) or something interesting? open to cash offers too, i think

-sealed copy of Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (3DS), will trade for new/used copy of same game for Vitas, or uh, $30 shipped

What I'm looking for:

-again, GC component cable! all reasonable combos/offers accepted!
-Way of the Samurai 4 (EU physical copy)
-XBLA/WU eshop cards (US)

also, if you purchase either, i have up for grabs:
Metroid Prime 1 & 2 (gamecube)
Tales of Monkey Island (PC disc)
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (PSP)

will ship outside of US but id have to put a quote together first - also, whenever possible, i insure everything for the full amount. NeoGAF GOLD, holla!

sorry for the belated feedback, it's been a hectic few weeks

Positive feedback for:

Shiv47! - Thanks for the quick shipping!
Einbroch! - Great deal, I wish I contacted him sooner!

Also, looking to see if anyone has an extra Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition preorder. Long story short, I missed out on it because Namco closed preorders in September and the game's not coming out until January.

WTS some of my older backlog. These are mostly PS2 / Xbox / GC games I've wanted to play, but given up on getting to. These are new in the original retail plastic, have the original labeling (versus Greatest Hits-style packaging), and are free of any damage, unless I note otherwise. I'm the type of person that digs through a stack of "new" games looking for the best one, so you should be happy with the condition.

Many of the games listed here are tricky to find in new, sealed condition. I based my prices below the lowest listings on Half.com for these titles (and also listed them there, but can't link for OP rules obviously).

Prices do not include shipping, which will be $2.25 for a single average-sized game (Delivery Confirmation included). I will combine shipping costs on orders of multiple items.

Lowered several prices!

PS2:
  • Dark Cloud (Sony PlayStation 2, 2001) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label (has a GH sticker overtop the plastic, but is an original edition) - $36 $25
  • Dark Cloud 2 (Sony PlayStation 2, 2003) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label - $58 $54
  • Drakengard 2 (Sony PlayStation 2, 2006) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label - $26 $24
  • Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone (Sony PlayStation 2, 2004) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label - $37 $26
  • Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel (Sony PlayStation 2, 2005) - Brand new, sealed - $25 $22
  • Samurai Warriors (Sony PlayStation 2, 2004) - (Not Pictured) Brand new, sealed - $32
  • Samurai Warriors: Xtreme Legends (Sony PlayStation 2, 2004) - (Not Pictured) Brand new, sealed - $30 (expansion to SW, can be played stand-alone)
  • Seven Samurai 20XX (Sony PlayStation 2, 2004) - Brand new, sealed - $19
  • Silent Hill 3 (Sony PlayStation 2, 2003) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label version that includes the soundtrack - $64
  • Trapt (Sony PlayStation 2, 2005) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label, extremely tiny v-flap plastic rip on side - $37

Xbox:
  • BloodRayne 2 (Xbox, 2004) - Brand new, sealed - $24 $21
  • Legacy of Kain: Defiance (Xbox, 2003) - Brand new, sealed - $12
  • Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (Xbox, 2005) - Brand new, sealed - $21

GameCube:
  • Chibi-Robo (Nintendo GameCube, 2006) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label - $50
  • Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix with Dance Pad (Nintendo GameCube, 2005) - Brand new, never opened, one box side is a bit dinged (Photos) - $115, plus shipping due to size
  • Intellivision Lives! (Nintendo GameCube, 2004) - Brand new, sealed, but plastic ripped a little where I tried to remove the pricing sticker, and on the upper front-left near the "I" - $22 $19
  • Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly (Nintendo GameCube, 2002) - Brand new, sealed, Player's Choice - $14

Other:
  • DC Universe Online Collector’s Edition (PC, 2011) - Brand new, sealed, with Batman statue and Amazon Gauntlets code included (you might have trouble getting the latter to work at this point) - $55 $50, plus shipping due to size
  • Lost in Blue: Shipwrecked! (Wii, 2008) - Brand new, sealed - $16 $14
  • Shaman King: Master of Spirits 2 (Nintendo Game Boy Advance, 2005) - Brand new, sealed - $17 $15

Payment will be accepted via Paypal or postal money order, Paypal is preferred. Drop me a PM if you're interested in anything!

Sora_N

I'm past the return period for my PS3 copy of Red Dead Redemption GOTY and don't need it right now.

Looking to get around cost back but price is negotiable. Will sell for $26 shipped to US/Canada. PayPal.

I'm looking for: Hyperdimension Neptunia 1 and 2 and Zelda 3DS so would add a bit on top for Neptunia, and hope for a straight trade for Zelda.

Feedback is: NeoGAF Plus [+] so please buy with confidence!

Have 2 arcade sticks I would like to get rid of.

The mad catz TE is original parts . Comes with custom artwork and capcom punch kick dust cover. No plexi for it though.

The mad catz SE has original box . shitty custom artwork and sanwa parts.

100 bucks plus shipping for both

MYAtF.jpg

7F18s.jpg

A6tWC.jpg

MhLL5.jpg

4gBCd.jpg

bQHQQ.jpg

qz73m.jpg

yc5Tx.jpg

Cloudy

Banned
Just a feeler post here. What would you pay for this and more?

zJqXNl.jpg

Several of the games and the console are unopened. I also have other games MGS3, ZOE etc. which are unboxed, 2 mint condition Street Fighter Anniversary pads and a a whole lot of other ps2 stuff. I can give a detailed breakdown of all items and condition to any serious buyer.

I'm a long-time GAF regular with great eBay feedback. pm me...

Note: Selling as a bundle

isual

zJqXNl.jpg

Several of the games and the console are unopened. I also have other games MGS3, ZOE etc. which are unboxed, 2 mint condition Street Fighter Anniversary pads and a a whole lot of other ps2 stuff. I can give a detailed breakdown of all items and condition to any serious buyer.

I'd put it at ~300 at most. That's a great PS2 RPG collection. I do think you'll fare better selling the games individually, or you could let people make their own bundle and make you an offer.

I'd buy some, although I already have all of those games.

PS. could you name the games? I can barely see a couple of them; and if you're lucky I may buy them off you. hahahaha.

Kingbrave

I have a Kindle Fire. One of the original ones and I'm thinking of selling it since I don't really use it. If anyone is interested pm me.

Esura

Banned

zJqXNl.jpg

How much do you want for just those Suikodens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom