• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Just a feeler post here. What would you pay for this and more?

zJqXNl.jpg

Several of the games and the console are unopened. I also have other games MGS3, ZOE etc. which are unboxed, 2 mint condition Street Fighter Anniversary pads and a a whole lot of other ps2 stuff. I can give a detailed breakdown of all items and condition to any serious buyer.

I'm a long-time GAF regular with great eBay feedback. pm me...

Note: Selling as a bundle
Wow that's a killer collection you got there. I wish I had the money.

WTS

Steam Keys:

Hitman Absolution - $36

XCOM - $30

Uplay key:

AC3 (coming in 2 days, awaiting shipment)- $35

I am Neogaf Gold so I have sold a lot on here

Prefer method of payment is Paypal gift or Amazon

PM me.

Will trade for newer Xbox 360 games.

Cloudy

Banned
PS. could you name the games?

From left to right, top to bottom:

Unopened ps2 system

FF12 (Mint)
Sakura Wars - So long, my love (Unopened)
Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2 Boxset (Mint)
Persona 3 (No game. Just box, artbook and soundtrack) (Mint)
Persona 3 Fes (Mint)
Persona 4 (Mint)
Radiata Stories (Mint)
Stella Deus (Mint)
Star Ocean 4 (Unopened)
Shadow Hearts (Mint)
Shadow Haerts: Covenant (Mint)
Shadow Hearts: From the new world
Final Fantasy X (Mint)
Final Fantasy X2 (Mint)
Kingdom Hearts (Unopened)
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of memories (Unopened)
Xenosaga
Xenosaga 2 (Mint)
Xensosaga 3 (Mint)
Suikoden 3 (Mint)
Suikoden 4 (Mint)
Suikoden 5 with artbook (Mint)
Suikoden Tactics (Unopened)
Romancing Saga
Rouge Galaxy
Nightshade (Mint)
Nocturne (Mint)
Arc the Lad: Twilight of the spirits
Arcana Heart (Mint)
Unlimited Saga
Dirge of Cerberus: FF7 (Mint)
Wild Arms 3
Valktrie Profile 2 (Unopened)
Yanya Caballista
Beyond Good and EVil (Mint)
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (Mint)
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology (Mint) with 2 mint gamepads
Shinobi (Mint)
God of War (Mint)
Magna Carta (Mint)
Front Mission 3
Dragon Quest 8
Resident Evil 4
Grandia 3 (Mint)

Unboxed:

Metal Gear Solid 3
Zone of the Enders
Wild Arms 4

Sora_N

Positive feedback for Bii, helped me get some of the Lego City promo minifigures, great seller and packed them great too. Thanks! :)

Exhumed

Looking for a Kindle Fire. PM me if you have one available with model and how much you looking for. Pics would be nice if available.

Siyou

Sorry Exhumed, I don't want to muscle in at all.

I'm just looking for a cheap kindle (without ads if possible). I'm getting ready for my trip to China, would love to be able to read some Game of Thrones.

WTS

I have a black 3DS (not XL) in mint condition, with the original box, manuals, etc and a few games. Taken good care of it.

I have:

-Super Mario 3D Land
-Resident Evil: Revelations
-Pokemon Black 2
-Pokemon Heartgold (don't have a case)
-Kid Icarus: Uprising
-Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars
-Carrying pouch
-Case to store the 3DS and games

Looking for $200 for everything.

asdad123

Looking to sell a Mac Mini Server (Mid 2011)

Specs are:
2.0 Core i7 Quad Core
4gb RAM
Intel HD 3000
Two 500gb HDD
Mac OSX Server Lion 10.7.5
In warranty until June 2013
Included mini-display to VGA Converter

No box unfortunately.

ScreenShot2012-11-21at94252AM.png

Apple sells it refurbished for $849 plus tax. I would be willing to let it go for $700 shipped in the US.

owlbeak

I have a Steam copy of Natural Selection 2 if someone is interested in trading for it.

You can PM me if you'd like with your offer!

Zefiro

Banned
I've got a spare copy of Natural selecion 2 on steam, would like to trade it for a couple cheap indie like Magicka and Terraria.

Pm me if interested.

mojiimbo

For Sale:

gfj5B.png

Tribes Ascend - Steam Starter Pack - $5 USD via Paypal

(Includes a lifetime 50% XP Boost, 4 Bonus Weapons for base classes, 2 class unlocks, 4 Perks, and 800 Tribes Gold.)​

I can trade or gift you the game within Steam. I have Gold trader status from my feedback in this thread if that matters to you.

PM me here or friend me on Steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mojimbo

NeoGAF Plus, yo. Plus I'm an awesome CAG seller.

For sale:

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Mark of Mastery Edition (sealed) - $75
Mafia II Collector's Edition (360, sealed) - $25
Alpha Protocol (360, sealed) - $7
RAGE: Anarchy Edition (360, sealed) - $8

All prices are shipped within the US only. PayPal only.

WTS:

LLAGI.jpg

10 Pixar DVDs:

- A Bug's Life
- Cars
- Finding Nemo
- Monster's Inc
- Ratatouille
- Shorts Collection
- The Incredibles
- Toy Story
- Toy Story 2
- WALL-E

$80 & shipping or best offer

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Selling my opened copy of Ocarina of Time 3DS. It's in perfect shape, asking $24 shipped, PM me.

TheDuke56

Neo Member
Want to trade or sell a Farcry 3 Game Code.

Looking for $30 or a trade for XCOM Enemy Unknown?

I'm pretty flexible, don't need it, want something.

PM me if interested.

Selling:

Black DSi with AceKard 2i and 4GB Micro SD card

$100 for everything

Czz8X.jpg

I also have the original boxes for both if needed. The DSi is in pretty good condition.

I have positive feedback.

Arla

Selling/Trading:

Nintendo 3DS (Flame Red): It's heavily used but everything works. I sent it twice to Nintendo to get it repaired and unfortunately when I got it back it the last time the system started self-scratching. I was gonna send it again but they stopped covering the self-scratching issue online. I could've called and made a fuss but I never did. The biggest issues with the system is a 1cm scratch on the touch screen you can feel when using the stylus, the self scratching and a few small scratches on the corner of the system. The actual system/OS/touchscreen and all that work perfectly. It comes with all the original packaging and items (AR cards, cradle, etc) except the the original stylus. I bought a pack of replacement so the one I'd send you isn't an original but it still telescopes. I've already formatted the 3DS, as of this post I'm redownloading the eShop titles to the system before I delete the eShop account. eShop games include Liberation Maiden, Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword, Mighty Switch Force, VVVVVV, Pokemon: Dream Radar, Donkey Kong (GB) and The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure 25th Anniversary Edition. Turns out I can't delete the eShop account without deleting the software either. The reciepts have some CC information and I don't want that on there when I sell the device so I've just deleted the account and the games.

Make me an offer. An even weirder proposal if anyone's selling/trading an XL I'd like to trade my 3DS and some cash for your XL to make up the difference of what you get when you sell this 3DS.

ALL GAMES COME WITH ORIGINAL BOX/MANUAL.

DS

From the Abyss - New/Sealed - Make me an offer or trade.

Pokemon Black Version 2 - Used/Like New - $25. or trade.

Knights in the Nightmare - Used/Good - $30 or trade - It comes with Symphony of Souls pre-order OST. The box that contains the actual game box and the CD sleeve is a bit rough around the edges as is the CD sleeve. The actual game box, cartridge, manual and CD are in near mint condition. I'll sell it as a bundle with Yggdra Union for $50.

GBA:
Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone - Used/Good - $25 or trade - Edges of the box are a bit rough but face, manual and cartridge are in great condition.

PS3:
Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - Used/Like New - $20 or trade - It comes with the S-E Members registration code. I only ever removed the the shrink wrap and insterted the disc once into my PS3.

WET - Used/Like New - Make an offer or trade. - Like Star Ocean I only removed the shrink wrap and inserted it once into my PS3.

360:
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Used/Good - $20 or trade - Box is a bit worn but manual, map and disc are in excellent condition.

Other:
Logitech: Dual Action Gamepad - The wires are slightly coming out at the top but everything works perfectly and the controller itself is great condition. I rarely used it since no game I owned supported the damn thing. Make an offer or trade.

Capcom Visual Book 2009 - Used/Good - Make me an offer - Prints of promotional art from Lost Planet 2, Biohazard: Darkside Chronicles, Okamiden, Sengoku Basara 3, Last Ranker, Megaman EX, Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Monster Hunter Tri. PM for pictures. It's not really "used" as much as it is opened and been sitting on my shelf for close to two years.

Droid Incredible (8GB) - Used/Decent - Selling a heavily used Droid Incredible. Body has wear on it but no major crack or scratches. It's got pretty bad battery life but that was a complaint with this thing just came out too. I never connected to a carrier, I just used it as a cheap media device. It's running CM7 and comes with a 2GB microSD card, usb cable and wall charger.

Want (Trade only):

Fire Emblem (GBA)

TheatRhythm: Final Fantasy (3DS)

Resident Evil: Revelations (3DS)

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (PS3)

Fable II: Platinum Hits (360) (Or whatever version has all the DLC and shit)

Ys Origin (Steam)

Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions

Microsoft Points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom