• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up a 360 slim to replace my old Elite from years ago. It came with a boxed copy of Forza 4 and a download code for a copy for a full version of vanilla Skyrim.

Looking to unload both of these together for $30.00 shipped in the U.S.

4zC6S.jpg

u8KTy.jpg

Thanks!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Want to buy - UK download code for Nintendoland on WiiU. I'm aware that amazon have been sending these out via email to deluxe pack buyers due to some boxes missing the Nintendoland disc.

I'd be happy to either buy outright or trade my disc version towards it.

Edit: oh and a couple of wiimotes with the motion plus built in.

Tank

Neo Member
Looking to buy:

3DS XL Console

Vita Games
- PSASBR

3DS Games:
- Mario Tennis
- NSMB2
- Mario Kart 7
- Pilotwings

Looking to Sell - All items are new unless stated
- Hitman Steam Code from AMD Promo
- Sleeping Dogs Steam Code from AMD Promo
- Forza Horizon
- Dance Central 3
- Sports Champions 2
- GT5 (XL Edition)
- Happauge HD PVR - Like new, only used a few times
- Eyetv HD - Like New, onyl used a few times
- DS Lite - Used
- Pokemon Emerald - Used
- Pokemon Diamond - Used
- Motorstorm Apocalypse
- Ratchet all 4 one
- Assassins Creed 3 - 360 (used)
- NSMB U

Sol1dus

Selling:

PS BLACKFRIDAYVITA:
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PSN DL code) - $20
Assassin's Creed: Liberation (cart only) - $15

PS360:
Assassin's Creed III $10 AMZN gift code - $5

3DS:
New Super Mario Bros. 2 - $25

Wii:
Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom arcade stick /w Seimitsu LS-32 stick installed (can include the stock stick). I never use this thing. Make an offer.

10% discount on two or more items.
Prices include shipping. US & PayPal only, please!

PM'd!

WTS: Verizon iPhone 4S, white, 64GB.

Pretty excellent condition. Have had a Karvt real wood cedar skin on the front and back since I got it. Will include original box, headphones and charging cable.

$375 shipped

goldenpp72

Want to Sell

1600 Microsoft points (20 dollar value): $15.00 (Multiple on hand, will send Via PM) I can also work out shipping arrangements if you'd like these as a gift or something, let me know.

IMG_2383.jpg

Flingsmash (Brand new, still sealed): $7.00 Shipped (I have a few copies of it, came bundled with the remote)

IMG_2390.jpg

Paypal gift payment or Amazon payments accepted. If you want to use normal Paypal please foot the cost. Thanks for looking :)

Razer Black Widow Ultimate Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - $85 - Excellent Condition
Keyboard is about 5 months old and almost like new. The only reason I am getting rid of it is because I decided to switch to a more customizable mechanical keyboard with quieter keys. Keyboard is complete with original packaging and materials.

CM Storm - Sentinel Advance 5600 DPI Twin Laser Engine Pro Gaming Mouse (SGM-6000-KLLW1) - $30 - Very Good/Excellent Condition
It's a little dusty and has normal and minimal wear on the pads at the bottom. Mouse is complete with original packaging and materials (including unused replacement pads).

If you want both items above, I'll cut a package deal of $100 shipped.

Logitech Illuminated Ultrathin Keyboard with Backlighting - $50 - Very Good Condition
This keyboard seems to have the ghosting issue (cannot press W + Shift + Space at the same time) and I'm not sure if it's a manufacturing, driver issue, or something on my end. As it stands, I would not recommend it for gaming. Other than that it is an excellent keyboard and highly recommended. Complete with all original packaging and materials.

Note: I have another Logitech Illuminated, the same as above, that does not have the ghosting issue that I am currently using at work. It collects a lot of dust at work and has a bit more wear than the one above but I would be willing to swap them or possibly sell them both at a discount (maybe $75 for both?).

NEOGAF PLUS!
Buy with confidence. All prices include shipping within continental US.

Alucrid

Banned
2ffv2l.jpg

Blu Ray:
Night of the Hunter - 18
Rashomon - 18
High and Low - 16

SOLD Zone of the Enders w/ MGS:R Demo - 22

Valkyria Profile Design Works - 15

Prices shipped CONUS.

kuYuri

Have these games as Steam keys for sale:

Metro 2033
Red Faction Guerrilla
Red Faction Armageddon
Sega Bass Fishing

Accept Paypal.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I would like to trade my Black 3G/WiFi Vita for a White WiFi Vita.

I have no interest in AssCreed or the memory card, I'd just want to swap consoles. I still have the unused free month of service and game code (if that's still valid). I'd be willing to chip in a bit of cash, too. I've had my system since launch, but it's still in excellent condition. I'd hope yours is as well. I realize this is a long shot, but perhaps someone got in on that great deal from Amazon on Black Friday and would prefer a black console. I'd prefer a white. Let's make a deal!

Super positive feedback for SILH

Shipped out the ys 7 collectors edition, everything came in beautiful shape and was mostly still sealed. He was very patient dealing with my fucked up life and stress levels at the time if the interaction, really a great guy to deal with.

Arc07

WTB: Donkey Kong: Original Edition Club Nintendo code - $10

Not interested in any of the games required to receive the code.

Super POSITIVE FEEDBACK for Reticent Rhino & SiDCrAzY for the codes.

Ultra fast responses from both.

Kings of communication.

Epitomes of kindness.

Selling: Assassin's Creed 3 Download Code for PC - How about $30? Prices are still at $49.99.

Don't need this as I already have it on consoles. It's a code you redeem at www.geforce.com/freeassassinscreed3

I am on NeoGAF Gold, if that matters.

Bump, also LF:

Lost Odyssey (360). I only need Disk 1, technically!

Positive Feedback also goes out to Iskander. Good guy, great communication. Got his game (and feedback) days prior but I completely spaced and forgot to do the same!

ShyGuy

WTB:

Anyone got a (hopefully Brand New but doesn't have to be) copy of Need for Speed: Most wanted (2012 version) for Xbox 360 that they want to sell?

Please PM asap if you do!

Thanks!

CatPee

Cheapy PS3 games available. Neogaf Plus and 180+ ratings/260+ transactions on GameTZ, so buy with confidence! Everything is in excellent condition and prices are shipped.

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (w/ Online Pass) - $16
Dark Souls - $14 without CE contents, $19 with.
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - $12
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - $12
Red Dead Redemption - $10
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - $9
God of War Origins Collection download code - $6

WTB:
$10 PSN card
8GB/16GB Vita memory card
Persona 4 Golden
Ragnarok Odyssey
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
Unit 13
Rayman Origins
Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
Tales of Graces f
Far Cry 3 (PC)

Selling:

Baten Kaitos & BK: Origins - $25 shipped (BK is complete, BK:O in a Gamestop case)

Radiant Historia - $15 shipped (no case/manual, sorry!)

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance - $25 shipped (complete!)

Dragon Quest IX - $15 shipped (complete!)

PM me, Paypal preferred, GAF Gold!

IrishNinja

WTB: Donkey Kong: Original Edition Club Nintendo code - $10

Not interested in any of the games required to receive the code.

haha sorry to be that guy but ill give $15! was gonna buy paper mario to get it but now i might hold out & see if it gets cheaper, i do want DK though. sorry for this douchey post!

also since rule-breaking is all the rave right now if you got a new copy of Retro Game Challenge or mebbe Uncharted Dual Pack feel free to holla

NoRéN

anyone have any old wii stuff they want to sell?

I'm specifically looking for classics like Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, Donkey Kong Country, Zelda, etc. The great stuff worth playing now on a WiiU.

I'm also looking for one or two wii motion plus controllers if you have them.

thanks.
PMd.

Darko

Selling

Like new RED 3DS XL + Mario Kart 7 + Mario Land 3D + NSMB Steelbook (just the case not the game)

Everything comes with retail boxes, was barley used and adult owned

$200 + exact shipping cost (located in canada)

Espresso

Banned
WTT:

Battlefield 3 Premium Edition (PS3) (Brand new and includes all DLC including yet to be released expansions + online pass) for your used but hopefully not bent/snapped copy of Black Ops II (PS3).

Games:
Diablo III (PC - DL code or boxed copy) - $20 (code only) | $25 (shipped box copy)
Orgarhythm (Vita Physical copy - English Asian release) - $30

Movies:
Brave 3D (Blu-ray with slip) - $20
Clockwork Orange (Blu-ray, signed by Malcolm McDowell) - $33
Freedom Box Set (Blu-ray, U.S. Version) - $50
If.... (Criterion DVD, signed by Malcolm McDowell): $31
Led Zeppelin: Song Remains the Same (OOP Edtion Blu-ray w/ Cameron Crowe interview) - $32
Pirates! Band of Misfits 3D (Blu-ray with slip) - $18
Star Wars: Clone Wars (OOP Target Exclusive Blu-ray with slip and Graphic Novel) - $16

Misc:
Jet Set Radio Hoodie (Size: M) - $95

Won this in a contest, pretty hard to find now - nice quality hoodie, wore/washed once. Sega's image of it here:

XwVMs.png

Wants:
New Little King's Story (Vita)
Smart As... (Vita)

Keys

Superpositive feedback to asdad123 Bought P4: Golden Solid Gold Edition from him. He even agreed to ship it to Europe.

Chairhome

Selling:
HTC One S - $350 shipped or best offer
Pics upon request. Like new condition, has a few very minor dings on the corners, the word "Beats" from the "beats audio" branding has rubbed off. The screen has had a protector on it and still does. Currently running CM10, can revert to stock if desired.

Photoshop Elements 11 (product key and download link) - $40
I bought this off of amazon, then found a sale for this in a bundle with Premiere Elements 11, so I'm selling this one. I have deactivated the key from my pc.

Photoshop Elements 8 and Premiere Elements 8 Bundle - $40 shipped
Original package with original media. Keys have been deactivated from my PC and should be good to go.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Selling my XFX brand Radeon 5770, it's the 1GB DDR5 model in excellent shape and complete in original box. Asking $70 shipped, PM me:

I also have a steam code for Aliens V Predator, asking $3 for it...

AwRy108

WTS:

Games that came with the PS3 Super Slim 250GB Black Friday bundle:

61JGQN6YvOL.jpg

• InFamous 1 (sealed): $10 shipped
  • InFamous 2 + Festival of Blood + all DLC (sealed): $15 shipped
  • Uncharted 1 (sealed): $10 shipped
  • Uncharted 2 GotY Edition (sealed): $15 shipped

...OR all of the above for $40 shipped.

Also for sale:
  • Gran Turismo 5 XL (PS3, sealed): $15 shipped
  • Devil May Cry 3 (PS2, original Black label, like new) - $6 shipped
  • BlazBlue Calamity Trigger Portable (PSP, like new) - $6 shipped
  • The King of Fighters 4-disc "The King of Soundtracks" (CD audio, discs are mint, slight wear on folio) - $8 shipped
  • PS Move Charging Station (PS3, light wear) - $15 shipped

I accept PayPal or Amazon payment, buyer covers transaction fees (if applicable). CANADIANS: please add $4 to the price of the item to cover international shipping.

Reasonable offers welcome. I'm NeoGAF Gold.

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO DO BUSINESS.

Friggz

My first post in this thread, but I have a few things I am looking for:

3ds xl (blue/black preferred)
Super Mario Galaxy 2 for wii
and Persona 4 Golden: SOlid GOld edition (as someone stated, im sure this is a long shot)

PM me if you have any of the above that you are willing to sell =)

Krakatoa

Selling Nintendoland.

I have opened it, so it's not brand new but it's in immaculate condition.

looking to get $30 shipped (US Only)

PM if interested.

dropped price :)

kuroshiki

WTB Iphone 4S 16GB Verizon. I trust neogaf users won't sell anything that is water damaged, cracked screen, bad ESN phone to fellow gaffers. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom