• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeOak

Postive feedback for:

• isny: Chobits BD arrived in good condition, however, the Post office went berserker with it, so the removable spindle broke
  • IMACOMPUTA: 5850 arrived in great condition.
  • Hari Seldon: 6850s arrived fast, and in excellent condition.

kodt

Banned
For Sale:

Metal Gear Solid Risk Limited Edition - $80 Shipped
1061 of 2014. New and sealed. Mint condition.

uIWQk.jpg

PC Games:

Starcraft 2 Collector's Edition Contents - $60 shipped
I am selling the Collectors Edition Box and Contents. Everything except the game disc since I have already used the key.

This includes the Art Book, Comic Book, Sealed Soundtrack, Sealed Bonus DVD, Never used Raynor Dog Tag USB Stick with Starcraft + BroodWar on it. And all the guest passes unused (2 for Starcraft 2 and 2 for World of Warcraft) The Art book and Comic book have only been looked at once each. Everything is in mint condition.

v4i6t.jpg

DS Games:

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (Complete) - $8 shipped

Fight Sticks/Wheels and Accessories:

Logitech Driving Force Pro (PS2/PS3/PC) - $75 shipped.

u8Gkw.jpg

Xbox360 Fighting Stick EX 2 - $30 shipped
Does not include original box, stick only.

DmrHH.jpg

Xbox 360 20GB Hard Drive - $15 shipped

6OKkL.jpg

Images for all items available on request.

==============================================================

I'm looking to sell my limited edition Mass Effect Commander Shepard Statue. There are only 2500 in existence and I was able to get one when they first came out. I have been the only owner of this collectible item and still have the original receipt. I had it displayed on my shelf for about 6 months but it has remained in the original box most of the time. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying it from me. Please make an offer.

More images can be found here: Imgur Album

FF7i1.jpg

adaoP.jpg

TOoak.jpg

1pHiQ.jpg

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
For sale. Items are complete, and in good/great condition(unless otherwise noted). Prices do include shipping, and are negotiable. Discounts if you buy more than one. Pm me with any questions/offers. Will trade for anything on my want list. Prefer amazon payments. But will accept paypal if you send as gift. Us only. One away from gaf gold, so buy without fear.

360:

Kinect sports $25
Sonic sega all stars racing $15
Street fighter iv $15
Gta 4 $25
Left 4 dead $14
brothers in arms :hells highway (brought used) $10
mirrors edge $15
Cod 4 $8
Cod mw2 $14
2k baseball 2k10(brought used) $3 if you buy something else.
Mlb the bigs(brought used)- $8

wii:

Super Mario galaxy $15
Mad world $8
Animal crossing $14
Resident evil 4 $11
super smash bros (manual, no box art, scratches) no idea what to price it at, so make an offer.

Wii black console:

Its in great condition. One controller, with motionplus. Wii sports, and wii sports resort. Stand, sensor bar, instruction booklets. Can take pics upon request. $95

psp

Exit
Wipeout pure
mlb the show 08
Patapon

Would prefer to bundle them for $16

Want:

3ds games.
ds games;
-pokemon white/black
-rune factory 3
-the world ends with you

ShinAmano

WTS
360 King of Fighters 13/w soundtrack $30
360 Ken fightpad heavily used $10
360 Blanka fightpad lightly used $20
360 Conan 360 $5

Willing to take bundle offers and trades for:
360 Splatterhouse
Uncharted 1,2 or 3

GQman2121

Banned
Selling

• Uncharted: Golden Abyss - SEALED - $32 SOLD

• 4GB Vita Memory Card - SEALED - $10 SOLD

Notes

Prices include shipping anywhere in the western hemisphere.

Pay Pal is the preferred method of payment; however, I'm also accepting PSN cards/credits same as cash and I'm open to trades.

NeoGAF Gold Member

Thanks for looking!!!

Bump for lowered price.

Lingitiz

WTS:

- 3DS Ambassador System w/ Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3d
Land: $220
- Skyrim 360 - $30

WTB:

- Infamous 2

PM with offers. Will take Paypal only. Thanks!

GQman, please try to repost your items after 150-200 posts as per the thread rules. It's been less than 100 since you posted those same items.

Also, positive feeback for NM0dz. We transacted. I sent, he paid. It took foreeeeeeeever for the item to reach him, but it made it. Some how. Some way. Like Whitney Houston's ghost came back from R&B heaven just to make sure he could enjoy his game.

shakex

Anyone with a good & working original and authentic Xbox "Duke" controller they would like to sell me? If so PM me with some pics and your asking price! Thanks in advance!

Help me make enough money for a Vita! :D

Selling:

PSP-1000 model (includes the box and charging cable, good condition) - $55 shipped

4th generation iPod Classic (black and white screen, includes original headphones, good condition) - $55 shipped

PM me if you have any questions, thanks.

Have:

Mario 3D Land (3DS, Club Nintendo code unused)

Want:

$30 (Paypal/Amazon Payments) or a Vita game (Preferably Hot Shots or Lumines). Price includes shipping.

Buy with confidence- I'm GAF Gold

Anyone want to help me purchase a vita? I want to sell my PSP 2000. Just looking for $60.00 shipped. I can ship Monday!

It's in good condition. I purchased it a few years ago, and haven't really played it much. I have no games, but it has CFW and has a memory card. I don't know how to un-mod it (I can't imagine why you would want to) but I am sure it is pretty easy. I just want a new vita.

I have sold a TON on here, and big transactions are in my history. PM me with offers. I have a case (the original cover that came with the 1000) that I will include as well as the 1 or 2 gig mem card that is in it.

I also have a 1600 microsoft points card, and would be happy to sell that for $15.00. I can PM code or send you a card for $2.00 more. Not scratched off yet.

Paypal only, or maybe trades for vita games. Thanks!
(photos coming sometime soon, or if necessary)

Aselith

WTB/WTT
Looking for complete (except N64 games, I can take cart only) VG+ copies of games and if they have DLC, prefer that they not be used.
SAT Panzer Dragoon Zwei

I happened to see this if the price is right for you. I just bought a Saturn and I was kind of browsing your WTB list and noted some games that I might be interested which is why I remembered your post from several pages past. :p I've bought from Estarland a few times and they seem pretty good. It's actually a store from what I understand so if you want to get a good idea of the condition you can probably just call em up and ask.

http://www.estarland.com/SegaSaturn.cat.PO.product.5775.html

Here are their trade-in guidelines:
We cannot accept the following:

Any items in poor or non-working condition
Discs with visible scratches
Games with damaged or missing labels
Games with labels or stickers, such as rental games

So, it should be in good condition.

IrishNinja

positive feedback for KoreanBBQ, goes without saying that shipping, packaging & price were all awesome.

Selling:

Xenoblade Chronicles (PAL, works on softmodded Wii like you didnt know that) - Mint condition, includes case & manual, lowered to $30 shipped! Buy the real hipster edition before these newjacks buy domestic!

Sonic Generations (PS3) - $20? (or better yet, trade for some stuff below!)
Metroid Prime 1 & 2 - make an offer, or trade for below!
Deus Ex Human Revolution - steam code, $15?

Buying (or trading)

Sonic Colors (< $20?)
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles ($10?)
Trauma Team (looking $10-15 for this and the next 2)
DKC Returns
Kirby Epic Yarn
loose NES carts on the cheap: Adventure of Lolo, Bubble Bobble, Tetris, Kung-Fu, Tecmo Bowl, Blades of Steel?

IrishNinja

ah, good looking out Aselith! thanks for the heads-up; it's been sitting there a bit but i hadn't priced it before, perhaps ill have more luck later, as you said.
worse comes to worse and it's there by the years end, it becomes a holiday present!

Selling my Gears of War Limited Edition Xbox 360 Slim 320GB. Comes with the system all the cables(HDMI too), the two gears of war themed controllers, Gears of War 2 and Gears of War 3(all codes that came with the games have been used). The console has barely been used. Just used to beat gears 2 & 3 and thats about it.

Im asking $250 shipped OBO or if anyone is selling a Vita memory card we could do a cash+trade. If you have any questions just ask.
Im NeoGAF Plus and have tons of positive feedback. I accept Paypal only.

wGW66.jpg

Need money

All prices include shipping(Unless you're outside the US) and are non-negotiable. I'll combine shipping on multi-game purchases.

Condition is generally great, except when it isn't. I'll go into detail when necessary.

Xbox 360
Hunted: The Demon's Forge - $10
Sonic Unleashed (PlatinumHits version)- $13
CoD: Black Ops - $17
CoD: Modern Warfare 2 - $12
Alpha Protocol - $10

Playstation 3
Uncharted 2: GOTY edition - Red label and I already used the codes $14
Dynasty Warriors 7 - $25
Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends - $25
Batman: Arkham City (No DLC) - $24

Nintendo DS
Dragon Quest 9 - $15

More to come

(Holy fucking shit @ that 360 2D shooter set)

TriAceJP

Positive feedback for RomanticHeroX.

I bought his PS3 Bluetooth headphones, came very quickly and work perfectly fine. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom