• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have some good news. Previously I gave noclevername620 negative feedback for never receiving my package and not responding to my PM's inquiring about it.

After four and a half months, I finally have the item I paid for!

At this point, at the very least I have to give him Neutral feedback as my experience was definitely not positive. Waiting that long for an item you gave them money for months ago is just unacceptable. Though at the same time, I'm thankful he responded back to me and actually sent it to me. So no hard feelings.

I am hoping he gives me a partial refund, which he said he would do after the Holidays.

NoRéN

Well, I have some good news. Previously I gave noclevername620 negative feedback for never receiving my package and not responding to my PM's inquiring about it.

After four and a half months, I finally have the item I paid for!

At this point, at the very least I have to give him Neutral feedback as my experience was definitely not positive. Waiting that long for an item you gave them money for months ago is just unacceptable. Though at the same time, I'm thankful he responded back to me and actually sent it to me. So no hard feelings.

I am hoping he gives me a partial refund, which he said he would do after the Holidays.

Glad to see you finally got your item.

You're kind to change the feedback to neutral.

NoRéN;45682101 said:
Glad to see you finally got your item.

You're kind to change the feedback to neutral.

Thank you!

Yea, I wasn't sure what to do in terms of feedback.

At the end of the day, he responded back and sent me my item so that counts for something haha. Hopefully people will just use caution and know what they are possibly getting into if they buy from him(assuming he ever sells on here again). He's a nice guy and I never had a bad PM from him other than his lack of PM's.

m@gic

Looking to buy orcs must die stuff.

Positive Feedback for catapult37

Positive Feedback for caliblue15

edit: added feedback

adg1034

Looking to sell:

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue - $120 shipped

Mint condition, rarely used. Comes in original box with 2GB SD card, pre-applied Hori screen protector, and Nyko Powerpak+ for double the battery life.

Korg DS-10+ - $22 shipped

Complete in box with manual.

Skyrim PC (Steam key) - $15 via email

Arla

ALL GAMES COME WITH ORIGINAL BOX/MANUAL. PRICES ARE SHIPPED. PICS UPON REQUEST. PAYPAL ONLY. USA ONLY

Gamecube

P.N.03 - Used/Good - Make me an offer or trade.

DS
From the Abyss - New/Sealed - Make me an offer or trade.

Knights in the Nightmare - Used/Good - $25 or trade - It comes with Symphony of Souls pre-order OST.

GBA:
Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone - Used/Good - $25 or trade

Other:
Logitech: Dual Action Gamepad
- Used/Good - $15 or trade - The wires are slightly coming out at the top but everything works perfectly and the controller itself is in great condition.

Capcom Visual Book 2009
- Used/Good - $20 or trade - Prints of promotional art for various Capcom games. PM for pictures.

Club Nintendo The Legend of Zelda Posters - Used/Good - Make an offer or trade - Selling two Skyward Sword posters that came with the 25th anniversary set and the Wind Waker poster that came with the original set.

Want:(via trades) MUST HAVE ORIGINAL CASE & MANUAL.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
TheatRhythm: Final Fantasy
Fire Emblem (GBA)
Bayonetta (360)
LOTR: Conquest (360) (Will Purchase)
Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad. (Will Purchase)
XBL Gold Subscription/MS Points.

Headed to work, will not be able to respond until at least 11 p.m.

I have a $25 iTunes gift card I'd like to sell for $20 via PayPal. After payment is received, I can PM you the gift card's code.

I'm a member of NeoGAF Gold with perfect feedback.

Looking to get the Darksiders 2 franchise pack from Steam, valued at $13.50

Trade for these keys.

Rage
Hunter
Brink
Rouge warrior
Morrowwind
Oblivion

I think it's a decent trade, like $2.25 a game.

Aselith

Looking to get the Darksiders 2 franchise pack from Steam, valued at $13.50

Trade for these keys.

Rage
Hunter
Brink
Rouge warrior
Morrowwind
Oblivion

I think it's a decent trade, like $2.25 a game.

If you take out Hunter, Rouge Warrior and Brink, it'd probably seem like a much better deal. Addition by subtraction!

AwRy108

SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK for Vermadas: great deal, fast shipping, and terrific customer service. Another great seller on GAF!

SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK for kennah: great trader and all-around great guy that was a pleasure to deal with. Also, he's a fellow A Cappella fan, which is a bonus.

Ronok

Ok, so I just moved, and I need to free up some space, now I'm going to go ahead and sell some of my games never to be played again. Some are worth less then others, but whatever you deem a fair price for whatever, please make an offer.

Everything is in very good condition and some are still sealed, I'll note which ones in each section.

I'll deliver everything first class recorded from the UK. I'm willing to ship internationally, but I'll have to charge a bit more. I'm also willing to meet in person if you prefer, but it would have to be convenient for me. Sorry.

Most importantly please PM me if you're interested. Having just moved I'm pretty busy so it will be hard to keep track of the thread, but I'll respond as soon as possible.

PM =D

I'll also deliver anything the day after receiving payment.

Everything PAL unless stated.

(Note: Please excuse the kind of messy carpet, just moved in and this was already here. Been building furniture and stuff so there are bits of packaging everywhere as well. =P)

360:

Perfect Dark 0: Limited Edition steal tin box. Perfect condition.
Perfect Dark 0: Spanish... Sealed. I was given a 360 for christmas around launch, but they couldn't find one in the UK. It came with this. Don't know if it's English in game.
Kameo: Perfect condition.
Dead or Alive 4: perfect condition.
Ninja Gaiden 2: Not so perfect, but still pretty good. I picked this up second hand.
Pro Evolution Soccer 6: Perfect condition. I don't expect anyone will be interested though. :-/
Project Gotham Racing 3: Basically perfect condition.
Quake 4: Perfect condition.
Fable 2: Very good condition.
Tomb Raider Underworld: Sealed. There is some art of Tomb Raider Underworld book attached. I guess that was a pre-order bonus or something. I was given this and never got round to playing.

DrumMania PS2 Controller (Japanese):

The box is in pretty poor condition, but the controller itself is perfect.

Rebel Strike Limited Preview Disc:

Perfect condition. An interesting one. I can't remember how I got hold of this, but I noticed it sells for a decent amount on ebay, so I figured there is interest, I was going to throw it away originally.

Medal of Honor Heroes PSP

Sealed. Was given as a gift and never got around to it.

PSV

Rayman Origins: Perfect condition. Never played. Not sealed.

BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend Limited Edition: Perfect condition. Never played. Game case is sealed. Don't remember if the outer box was originally sealed, but if it was, it's not now.

PS3

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Pre-order bonus: Sealed.
LittleBigPlanet: Perfect condition.
Fifa 09: Perfect condition.. Another old football game. lol
Resident Evil 5: Perfect condition.
Killzone 2 (Platinum): No manual (I assume there was one originally), but other then that, perfect condition.
Oblivion GOTY Edition (Platinum): Perfect condition, map included.
Smackdown VS Raw 2009: Sealed. Someone might care more then me right?
Best of Smackdown VS Raw. Sealed. You can have this free with the game... Or vice versa. lol
Tom Clancy's EndWar: Sealed.
Prince of Persia Limited Edition. A couple of scratches on the outside box, but the game itself is sealed, all the contents are in perfect condition.

XBOX

Project 0: Good condition.
Ninja Gaiden: Good condition.
Halo 2: Good condition.

PS2

Prince of Persia Warrior Within: Sealed.
Prince of Persia Two Thrones: Almost perfect condition.
Manhunt: Perfect condition.
Soul Calibur 3: Perfect condition.
Tony Hawks Underground: Perfect condition.
Pirates of the Carribbean The Legend of Jack Sparrow: Sealed...

WII

Red Steel: Perfect condition.
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition: Perfect condition.
Super MonkeyBall Banana Blitz: Good condition.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2008: Good condition.. More old football games.

NDS

Bomberman: Good condition.
Trauma Center: Perfect condition.
Sonic Rush: Perfect condition.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour: Never played, perfect.
Spyro Shadow Legacy: Perfect, never played.

GameCube

Lost Kingdoms: Perfect condtion.
Die Hard Vendeta: Perfect condtion.
Geist: Perfect condtion.
Sonic Heroes: Perfect condtion.
NBA Live 2003: Perfect condtion. At least it isn't football...
Kirby Air Ride: Perfect condtion.
Battalion Wars: Perfect condtion.

Again, pricing is pretty much up to you, but I know which are worth a bit more then others. I'm hoping someone will be interested in grabbing a bunch together, but of course I'm willing to send individually. I'll give the cheapest secure P&P possible for all purchases, unfortunately I can't cover this cost. I'll determine this based on how many games you order.

Any more photos will be provided on request.

Please PM me if you are interested in anything.

I'm NeoGAF Gold and have previously sold under the name of "LastWindow."

For sale:
(All prices include insured shipping with tracking number via USPS within the 48 continental states, read below if you're elsewhere. I only accept PayPal.)

jHyzH.jpg

PS Vita, First Edition Bundle, 3G/Wi-Fi. Comes with the case given with the bundle, a 4GB memory card which is new and sealed, and a sealed copy of Little Deviants. Also comes with a 32GB memory card (not shown because it's in the Vita), a screen protector on the Vita (a little crooked), and another case for the Vita. The one that came with the Bundle had a bad smell to it which has gone away some since I got it but it's still there. Also has the original charging cable. Everything is in great condition
Price: $250

Cosmo Black 3DS, Hori case, and a copy of Kid Icarus: Uprising. The 3DS hasn't been played much, has screen protectors on the top and bottom, the 2GB memory card that it came with, as well as all of the accessories it's supposed to come with. I've also kept the little piece of material that sits between the top and bottom to help prevent any marks from appearing due to pressure. Kid Icarus, as you can see from the picture, includes the stand and cards which have been opened and used. I don't know if they can be used again. Everything is in great condition, overall.
Price: $130

Dark Souls Collector's Edition for the Xbox 360, partially new. I say "partially" because the game itself is still wrapped, the tin has been opened. The plastic cover shows some normal shelving wear but still looks fine. The tin has a few dents but nothing major and still looks fine as well. As previously mentioned, the game is still wrapped. Art book is in great shape and I'm pretty sure the code on the little card has never been used, but I can't say for sure.
Price: $60

Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition. Does not include the art book or soundtrack. Outer box shows some wear but is in good shape overall, the official guide also shows some wear but is in fine shape, game case/manual/disc all show minor wear. Overall, everything is in good shape.
Price $75

If you'd like to buy both I'd sell them for $110 together, which includes insured shipping and a tracking number.

Shantae for Game Boy Color. Cartridge has minor wear, no writing/stickers on the back. Pins are clean. Case included.
Price: $75

As mentioned above the prices include shipping for the 48 continental states. If you live in Alaska, Hawaii, or another country then contact me for an adjusted shipping rate. International shipping will be expensive because I use Global Express to get a tracking number. I won't ship anywhere without tracking. And if you have any questions or would like additional pictures then please feel free to send me a private message.

Kokonoe

Banned
Selling Borderlands 2 DLC (Mr. Torgues Campaign of Carnage) Xbox 360 well, I say selling, but the cost isn't money.

The first one who posts in this thread

http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=490974

with this message

Pokemon Gold Version is the greatest version and it clearly, undoubtedly, transcends all the other Pokemon games by such a substantial margin that there aren't enough numbers to calculate how much, or comprehend the difference as it is infinite beyond infinity infinities.

Pokemon Black & White and Black & White 2 are a plague to the franchise and their gruesome infection has cursed it unto ashes and oblivion. They have tarnished and sullied what was once an amazing franchise that children everywhere weep in an endless sorrow due to their creation.

I will PM the code to the first person who posts that message in that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom