• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

kn1ves24

Updated:

I have a Dungeon Defenders+DLC steam key, a Binding of Isaac+DLC steam key, a Saints Row the 3rd steam key, and a Titans Quest steam key up for trade.

I'd like a steam key for a different game as a trade. Doesn't have to be of equal value, just something.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
This is going to be a slightly obscure request, but does anyone have a copy of Quake 2 for the 360 they'd like to let go cheap? I'll even take the mediocre copy of Quake 4 it was packed in with if you don't want it. ;) Thanks.

NYCrooner

ZeldaMushroomDS_zps2279ffea.jpg

I've got a couple of cool bundles up for grabs. All games are complete and original (no chinese knockoffs). FREE SHIPPING.

• Zelda DS collection with plush Link doll. - $50
  • Mushroom Kingdom DS collection with Club Nintendo Mushroom tote bag. - $100

Please note I will not break up these collections.

Positive feedback on GAF and ebay!

KungFucius

King Snowflake
I have some older hardware for sale that could make a decent gaming rig together or flesh out something nice in pieces. I prefer paypal gift option for payment and will ship them both together for $250.

Hardware for Sale:
1. mATX CPU/Mobo/Ram Bundle: Athlon II x3 450 / Gigabyte 880GM-D2H/ 8GB GSkill F3-10600CL9D-4GBPK - $110

MpWJNl.jpg
DxTmGl.jpg

2. MSI Radeon HD 6950 Twin Frozr 2GB ( shaders unlocked to 6970) $160

RlI8Ml.jpg

mdsfx

Want to buy the following games for their respective prices shown (shipped to 60622):

Street Fighter X Tekken - FOUND
King of Fighters 13 - FOUND
Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 - $15

Looking for very good or mint condition, complete games (i don't care about the kof13 soundtrack though). I pay with paypal.

adg1034

WTS:

Korg DS-10 Plus - $20 shipped

Has a bit of price sticker residue on the front of the box, but comes complete with original box and instructions.

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Strategy Guide, Collector's Edition - $20 shipped

LoYfa.jpg

Going off Amazon, I couldn't find a single used copy in as good of condition as mine that specifically included a pristine poster, an unopened foil bookmark, and an untouched "Prologue to a New Adventure" story insert. None. In fact, I couldn't find any used copy that 100% included them, in any condition.

Apart from the lack of shrinkwrap, the only thing keeping this from perfect condition is a tiny, tiny bit of push-in, accordion-style wear on the top right corners. If you look at the picture, you can see a slight bump. There's a matching one on the other side. And, as far as I can tell, that's it. PM me if you'd like more pictures.

yg2I2.jpg

Telltale sale!

Sam & Max Season 3 - $15 shipped
Tales of Monkey Island - $15 shipped
Back to the Future Collector's Edition - $20 shipped

Skyrim Steam key - $22 (sent via email)

Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition Steam key - Sold

gotee12

I have a DotA Steam Gift that I'd like to trade for Half Minute Hero on Steam. HMH is currently $3.40. PM me if you're interested.

adg1034

NoRéN;45736762 said:
searching completed listings on ebay shows about $20 shipped for new ones.

Huh. Price disparities. Changed my price.

EDIT: Very positive feedback for adaen. Paid incredibly promptly and covered all fees himself.

goldenpp72

Positive Feedback for AlmostMilk and da_stabbah, the first was super quick payment and easy to deal with, and the second shipped my psp games lightning quick. Thanks!

Redx508

Selling PC parts $280 for all
Intel Core i7 Processor i7-920 2.66GHz With Cooler
MSI X58 Eclipse Motherboard-Has no sound card
G.SKILL DDR3 1600 6GB RAM
MSI GTX 460 1GB Cyclone

The I7 and mobo,ram are being use all working
iam in NYC

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking to sell a code (I can either PM to you or ship. If you'd like the card shipped, you pay shipping, so about $2 extra)

-Anniversary Map Pack for Halo: Reach. $3

Also selling a couple of Xbox 360 games (prices include shipping in the continental US):

-Halo 4 Limited Edition (War games map pass is used, all other codes are unused). $75

-Borderlands Game of the Year. $16

Lastly, I'm looking for a copy of Far Cry 3 for Xbox 360. I can do ~$30.

I have good feedback here, buy with confidence! Feel free to PM me with any offers or questions.

edit: Also, positive feedback for aFIGurANT!

edit 2: Anyone selling Amazon gift cards? Let me know!

Selling Lenovo U310 Ultrabook.

3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-3317U (1.70GHz, 3MB)
4GB (DDR3)
13.3" HD LED anti-glare display
2 USB 3.0 ports
1 USB 2.0 port
1 HDMI port
Headphone jack
Mic jack
RJ-45
2-in-1 card reader (SD/MMC)
500GB (5,400 RPM) + 32GB SSD
Full aluminum exterior shell
No OS

Including Case Logic sleeve

Selling because Im using a MBP from work. I bought it 9/19/12.

$500 shipped.

Qd3fPl.jpg

t83e9l.jpg

Positive reputation for NoRéN.

Got a Wii game from him and he was really understanding and went above and beyond in shipping it to the person I intended to get it for as a gift.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Looking to make a trade for $20 PSN card (have) for a $20 eShop card (want). Want to just trade PM codes on the back of the card.

rc213

Positive Feedback for vermadas

Sold me a Wii Bundle cheap, Great communication, Speedy shipping. Pleasure to deal with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom