• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive Feedback for snack

Sent me the codes fast and refunded me without any issues after one code was revealed to be a duplicate, which was entirely GamersGate fault not his.

R2D4

Banned
For Sale

Xbox 360 S Console with Microsoft 250gb hard drive. It comes with one controller, power cable and HDMI cable. I do not have the original box. The system works perfectly and is in mint condition.

Asking $220 shipped. Pay Pal only please. Will ship USPS priority with signature confirmation and tracking number.

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

CatPee

For sale: (Sealed) XCOM: Enemy Unknown PS3 - $25 shipped

Won't ever get around to this. Might as well sell it off to someone else to enjoy.

selling or trading- tell me what you got

paypal or amazon gift cards preferred :D

ZombiU- $45 shipped

1600 Microsoft Points- $15 or trade for $20 PSN card or $20 e-shop card, no thanks to the 3 month card OdysseusVA, already got a year of live

Super Mario Galaxy 2- no instructions, disc has scratches- $30 shipped

BDC7A12F-2A1C-4880-89C5-5442244165C2-3273-000003B4BC18884E-1-1_zps821c519c.jpg

little deviants- sealed-

modnation racers: road trip- sealed- has a rip on the top of the seal
71F3A1F3-CEDE-40E9-824C-7C50C391C476-473-0000009F0EDA24C4-1_zps2b00a8bd.jpg

Dynasty warriors next and hot shots golf sold already

WTB/WTTF

PS+ 12 month card
PS vita memory cards

C-Drive

(a.k.a. I need more money for these steam sales)

The spreadsheet hasn't been updated yet, but I currently have four positive feedbacks on GAF: Number 1, Number 2, Number 3, & Number 4. If anyone would like any feedback from other websites, I can point you in the direction of my ebay account via PM if anyone needs it. I've also done a few trades on reddit under this same username.

Zombi U (Wii U) - $40.00 shipped
Like New, played once. Complete.

I prefer PayPal via Gift option (unless you'd like to pay the fees) and will only ship within the US. Just shoot me a PM if something interests you or you'd like to make an offer. Will also accept Steam gift card/wallet codes.

Just updating (150posts right?) I still have some left overs that I'd love for people to enjoy.

Elder scrolls IV Oblivion GOTY - $4
Brink Complete - $3
Hunted: The Demons forge - $3

If you grab all 3 for $10 I'll be a very happy man.

I'll also consider offers, trades of interesting steam games or steam wallet funds.

WTS

Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3) - $5 shipped
Batman: Arkham City (PS3) - $15 shipped

Or get both for $18 shipped.

Both are black label original releases. Both used, like new.

PayPal Gift preferred. PM if interested!

Haxxor

Want to trade Bioshock 1 and Bioshock 2, both are just codes for Steam.

Just send me a PM of stuff you would want to trade for either one, or both of them and i'll send a reply by the end of the day.

n64coder

WTB - New Super Mario Bros 2 3DS. Anyone selling their copy (CIB)? PM me your asking shipped price (I'm in the US).

Also still looking for the Donkey Kong eShop download code.

Duriii

Well, I'm an idiot, and couple hours earlier I bought Inversion on Amazon.com, just so I could find out now, that it had region lock and it won't redeem on Steam here in Europe...

So... I have Inversion (US) Steam key to sell for 4$, which is 3$ less than I bought it for. Contact through PM.

Selling:

3DS: Virtue's Last Reward - $25 shipped

Baten Kaitos & BK: Origins - $25 shipped (BK is complete, BK:O in a Gamestop case)

Radiant Historia - $15 shipped (no case/manual, sorry!)

PM me, Paypal preferred, GAF Gold!

Coming soon:
All 3 Phoenix Wright games
Layton Unwound Future and Last Specter
Far Cry 3

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Would like to sell LA Noire and Dead Space for PS3, PM me.

$5 shipped for LA noire
$4 for DS

goldenpp72

Want to Sell

1600 Microsoft points (20 dollar value): $15.00 (Multiple on hand, will send Via PM, I'm not accepting any offers below the asking amount, but any offers via games would be great obviously) I can also work out shipping arrangements if you'd like these as a gift or something, let me know. With the upcoming XBL sale starting on the 18th, might be a good time to stock up on some :)

MSpoints.jpg

Flingsmash (Brand new, still sealed): $5.00 Shipped (I have a few copies of it, came bundled with the remote)

Fling.jpg

Paypal gift payment or Amazon payments accepted. If you want to use normal Paypal please foot the cost. Thanks for looking :)

Want to Buy

Looking for all of these complete and in great to mint shape (also black label only please, aka no greatest hits/players choice/etc stuff). I have Amazon payments, Paypal, and could also give you a 360 points in trade for any of the following, just PM me if you have any of the following and are looking to offload them. Obviously if you have multiple of them you can save on shipping (which is included in the hopeful prices below). Please note if any of these seem too low, it's because my interest in them is as such, but I assume most of these are worth similar or will be in the future, so I figured I'd throw it out there just in case. I tried not to throw in newer stuff like DOA5 and Darksiders 2 knowing they will go for too high, but it's hard to gauge. Also note that if you would like MS points towards something I would like to buy, please assume the amount of points you get is 15 dollars or higher in cash value, as it is :p Thanks!

Wii

Gunblade NY
Mario party 8

Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition
Marvel vs Capcom 3 (original)

Nintendo 64

Bomberman 64: The second attack
Bust a move 99
Chameleon twist 1
Chameleon twist 2
Turok 3
Wcw/NWO Revenge
Wrestlemania 2000
WWF No mercy
Turok 3

Virtual boy

Anything in good shape would be of interest to me for this, I have nothing right now.

32x

After Burner
BlackThorne
Space harrier
Virtua Fighter

Playstation Portable

Psp 2000 model (Piano black, preferably with CFW on it already, does not need a box or anything, condition is important though)

Brave Story
Kingdom Hearts BBS

Metal Gear Acid 1
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Me and my Katamari
Patapon 3
Phantasy Star Online portable 1/2
PoPoLoCrois
Prinny 2
Sonic rivals 1
Sonic rivals 2
Soul Calibur Broken Destiny
Space Invaders Extreme
Star Ocean 1/2
Ultimate ghost n goblins
Valkria Chronicles 2
Ys chronicles
Ys The Oath in Felghana

Might have interest in some other Psp games, still new to it.

Sega Dreamcast

Alien Front Online
Legacy of kain
Bust a Move 4
Cannon Spike
Capcom Vs SNK
Bomberman
Confidential Mission
Crazy Taxi 1/2
Daytona USA
Dynamite Cop
Virtual on
Jojo bizarre adventure
Ecco the dolphin
Floigan Bros.
Frogger 2
Giga Wing 2
Illbleed
Mars Matrix
Marvel vs Capcom 1
Mdk2
Ooga Booga
Outtrigger
Phantasy Star online 1/ver 2
Powerstone 1/2
Project Justice
Quake 3
Resident Evil 2/3/CV
Samba De Amigo
Seaman with mic
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Shuffle
Street fighter 3 Double impact or third strike
Street fighter alpha 3
Tomb raider titles
Toy Commander
Skies of arcadia
Unreal Tournament
Virtua Fighter 3tb
Worms armageddon/world party

I am interested in any of these DC titles, a slash means i'd take both or either one.

AwRy108

WTB:

FarCry 3 on PC (UPlay or Steam) - $25

PM me ASAP if you have a key to sell--I can pay immediately via PayPal or Amazon Payments.

WTS:

I have a black 3DS (not XL) in mint condition, with the original box, manuals, etc and a few games. Taken good care of it.

W/ the following games/items:

-Super Mario 3D Land
-Resident Evil: Revelations
-Pokemon Black 2
-Pokemon Heartgold (don't have a case)
-Kid Icarus: Uprising (with stand)
-Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars
-Carrying pouch
-Case to store the 3DS and games

Looking for $200 for everything OBO.

selling or trading- tell me what you got

paypal or amazon gift cards preferred :D

ZombiU- $45 shipped

1600 Microsoft Points- $15 or trade for $20 PSN card or $20 e-shop card, no thanks to the 3 month card OdysseusVA, already got a year of live

Super Mario Galaxy 2- no instructions, disc has scratches- $30 shipped

BDC7A12F-2A1C-4880-89C5-5442244165C2-3273-000003B4BC18884E-1-1_zps821c519c.jpg

little deviants- sealed-

modnation racers: road trip- sealed- has a rip on the top of the seal
71F3A1F3-CEDE-40E9-824C-7C50C391C476-473-0000009F0EDA24C4-1_zps2b00a8bd.jpg

Dynasty warriors next and hot shots golf sold already

WTB/WTTF

PS+ 12 month card
PS vita memory cards

PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.