• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

EYEL1NER

Evangelion iPhone 4/4S Unit 02 Vanity Case (Sealed) - $18
DZRce.jpg
That is pretty cool. It doesn't look to protective though and I enjoy my current case. But that is sharp looking.
Hope it gets bought up.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I'm about to take these to gamestop to get rid of them. Would rather sell them to gaffers.

Gaf Plus here. Items are complete, and in good/great condition(unless otherwise noted). Prices do include shipping. Pm me with any questions/offers. Prefer amazon payments. But will accept paypal if you send as gift. Us only. Buying two or more things, will give you a discount.

360:

Sonic sega all stars racing $12
Gta 4 $13
Left 4 dead $10
brothers in arms :hells highway (brought used, missing manual, slightly worn box) $10
mirrors edge $10
Cod 4 $8
Cod mw2 $10
2k baseball 2k10(brought used) $3 if you buy something else.
Mlb the bigs(brought used, slight scratches on disc) $8

wii:

Super Mario galaxy $15
Mad world $8
Animal crossing $10
Resident evil 4 $10

Wii black console:

Its in great condition. One controller, with motionplus. Wii sports, and wii sports resort. Stand, sensor bar, instruction booklets. Can take pics upon request. Will also include a game from the wii list above. $90

Psp:

Exit
Wipeout pure
mlb the show 08
Patapon

Would prefer to bundle them for $15

3ds(brought these from a fellow gaffer, not my cup of tea) :
ridge racer- $18
street fighter iv- $18

sfedai0

Banned
For sale: 3G PS Vita Bundle. The 3g has not been activated, so the free month and game can still be claimed. Will also include HSGw/ online code and the offcial cradle.

$325 shipped.

Somnia

Looking to sell my 3G First Edition Vita, comes with

3G/Wifi Vita (has a hori japanese screen protector on it)
32GB Memory Card
Cradle
Game Carry Case
First Edition Carry Case
FIFA Soccer
Lumines
Rayman Origins
Uncharted
Ultimate MvC3
Unit 13

All in mint condition, have not activated the 3G so you still have that option for the free super stardust.

PM offers.

WTS
White Ipad 32gb - Wifi

In excellent condition, no scratches on blemishes on the screen or the back. Ive had it for a little less than a year and its never given me any trouble. Comes with original packaging.
Asking for $400 shipped, or shoot me an offer.
If anyone needs more pics just ask :D
gjUwK.jpg

Sorry about the poor lighting in the shot, it makes it look yellowish but its not.

ENj1C.jpg

isny

napkin dispenser
I'm clearing out a little from my collection as I'm going to be travelling, so I thought I'd list these on GAF before eBay/Amazon. I have 100% positive feedback in the spreadsheet. Can ship worldwide from the UK.

Will be listing more (and taking better photos) soon!

I'd be interested in the U.S. SMG2. Just send me a PM with what you're looking to get for it (roughly).

Anyone have DDR games for the PS2 they are looking to get rid of? PM me.

If you are still looking for them, I do have a bunch I'd probably let go of (along with a few extra unused pads), just send me a PM if you still want em.

Hi GAF,

I received a STEAM voucher of Batman Arkham City by purchasing a new GPU.

It's from the NVIDIA Promo: http://www.geforce.com/landingpage/free-batman

Interested? PM me.

PM me if you have yet to sell this.

knee

I'd be interested in the U.S. SMG2. Just send me a PM with what you're looking to get for it (roughly).

If you are still looking for them, I do have a bunch I'd probably let go of (along with a few extra unused pads), just send me a PM if you still want em.

PM me if you have yet to sell this.

You should PM them.

WTB Wii/Nintendo Points at a decent discount, preferably in bulk. I'm looking to grab quite a few VC/WiiWare games, so if anyone has points just sitting around on their account they'd like to unload shoot me a PM.

corn_fest

I'm looking for a coupon recently made available to Gamestop Power Up Rewards members for 6500 points, for trading in a PS3 for $175. I'll pay $10 via paypal for the coupon.
Send me a PM if interested.

ithorien

I have a brand new boxed unopened World of Warcraft Cataclysm for sale, $25. I can either ship or just email the code from the box. PM me if interested.

Need money for a new laptop....

Help me get a new laptop! Almost got the money, but I'm selling a couple more interesting things...

Pricing/Interest check

120gb PS3 Slim w/ 3.55kmeaw firmware - multimanager installed, all set up and ready to go! - totally mint aside from some tiny light marks on the outer casing, comes with controller + A/V cables + power cable - Need pricing suggestions - I was thinking $265 shipped parcel post

Also, still have this available:

PS3

Under Defeat HD Limited Edition - $105 - Mint, complete. I slit the shrink wrap to take out the game, so the box is still covered.

Paypal only.

MrDaravon

I'm looking for a coupon recently made available to Gamestop Power Up Rewards members for 6500 points, for trading in a PS3 for $175. I'll pay $10 via paypal for the coupon.

As a FYI it's been confirmed on CAG that they killed the stacking of this with the current promotion today, so if you were looking for it to stack with the current $50 promotion that's not going to work anymore.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Selling some games so I can get SFxT :)

All games are mint and complete unless stated otherwise. US Only, Paypal Gift preferred

NeoGAF Plus Buy/Sell/Trade Member

Portal 2 (PS3, Steam Code used) - 17$ shipped (price drop)

Eternal Sonata (PS3) - 15$ shipped (price drop) PENDING

LA Noire (PS3, Codes used) - 15$ shipped (price drop)

Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles (PSP) - 13$ shipped (price drop)

Laptop HDD (Usable for PS3) w/ caddy. Western Digital Scorpio Blue 320gb capacity @5400RPM. 50$ Shipped

Xbox 360 60gb HDD. - Bought it from a GAF member here last year, never used it. 25$ shipped

Pics can be taken on request

PM me, let's talk :)

corn_fest

As a FYI it's been confirmed on CAG that they killed the stacking of this with the current promotion today, so if you were looking for it to stack with the current $50 promotion that's not going to work anymore.

Bah. I always end up too late for these types of deals. Thanks for the heads up.

Jomjom

Banned
I'm looking for Square-Enix Members Codes (basically like Nintendo Club points, but for S-E games). They are 12 digit codes on red & black inserts that are included in various S-E games. Let me know if you have any of these!

Want (Square Enix Codes for games below, NOT THE GAMES THEMSELVES):

Dungeon Siege 3
Final Fantasy XIII Platinum Hits
Final Fantasy XIII 360 Console bundle

PC
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Front Mission Evolved

3DS
Bust-A-Move Universe

PSV
Army Corps of Hell

PSP
Lord of Arcana

Have:

Paypal
Amazon $$
Strategy Guides

Nintendo Club Codes
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Nintendo Club code)
Dragon Quest VI (Nintendo Club code)

Square-Enix Member Codes
90913 Front Missions Evolved PS3 (S-E Member code)
90901 Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (S-E Member code)
91008 Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (S-E Member code)
91034 Kingdom Hearts re:coded (S-E Member code)
91032 Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (S-E Member code)

DLC & Online Pass Codes
Bulletstorm
Rage
Mass Effect 2 PS3 Cerberus Code
Uncharted 3

vgachi57

positive feedback for The Take Out Bandit

not only was the game in immaculate condition (did i spell that right?), but he threw in a small token from the past. truly deserving of his GOLD status.

has good taste in fighting games too :)

Seik

Banned
Anybody have a pre-order code for Tales of Grace f to have the extra costumes and stuff to sell? I completely forgot to pre-order, at least there was a lot of copies in that gamestop!

If yes, I'd take it! :)

Chris R

I'm guessing that $175 (even if it is in Gamestop Credit) will probably be the most I'd be able to get for my 60GB Phat. Is joining the rewards program free so I'd get the coupon? Or is the $175 deal only for members.

Jomjom

Banned
I'm guessing that $175 (even if it is in Gamestop Credit) will probably be the most I'd be able to get for my 60GB Phat. Is joining the rewards program free so I'd get the coupon? Or is the $175 deal only for members.

You have to buy the coupon with 6500 rewards points, which you can only get by buying or trading in lots of games to Gamestop.

BumRush

Want to Trade:

Have:

Deathsmiles (New) - XBOX360
Fallout: New Vegas (Used, Excellent Condition) - PS3
Uncharted 3 (Used, Excellent Condition) - PS3

Want:

Ultimate: MvC3 (XBOX or PS3)
Skyrim (XBOX or PS3)
Batman: Arkham City (XBOX or PS3)

PM if interested!!

Status