• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Pretty plain and simple. I have two unique, 100% legit (pictures can be taken upon request) USA Xbox Live Gold subscriptions that are good for three months, each.

MSRP on these are $24.99/ea. I see Amazon has them for $19.33/each.

I would like $17.50/each, and will provide the unique code via PM upon receiving payment.

Thanks!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Ye Olde Lambtron Shoppe is updated.

• Gundam Extreme Vs. - PS3, Asian: Opened and unplayed. My lack of time is your gain! I'd like $70/shipped or best offer.

• Modded Street Fighter Anniversary Stick: Stick replaced with iL stick, buttons replaced with Happ buttons, PCB replaced with an Akishop PS360. Still have the original box. Wiring is not completed, and there is some work that needs to be done before you can use this - please PM for details. Looking for $85/shipped or best offer.

• Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Part 1 Blu-Ray: Opened and unplayed. Episodes 1-13 on two Blu-Ray discs. I'd like $20/shipped for this.

• $50 NFLShop.com Gift Certificate: I'd like $30 for this.

I'd also be interested in trading Vita launch games.

I have: Wipeout 2048 (with unused Online Pass) and Rayman Origins
Interested in trading for: Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Ridge Racer or Virtua Tennis 4 for Vita or Resident Evil: Revelaitons for 3DS.

I'd prefer to use Paypal for payment, but would consider trades (mostly interested in SNES, Saturn, and Dreamcast stuff). PM me with any questions or offers. Thanks!

Have:
Call of Duty Black Ops (PS3)
PSP Go Travel Pouch - $8 shipped

Want:
God of War Origins Collection
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Vita)

US Only, I'm GAF Gold!

Futureman

360 4GB FOR SALE.

Bought it a year ago and don't want to renew Live and I don't really play games on it so it's going.

Great condition. All cables included. Original box and controller. Official MS battery charger included. Also, 3rd party HDMI cable included. Turbo Fire 2 controller included ( http://www.target.com/p/Turbo-Fire-2-Wireless-Controller-XBOX-360/-/A-13376992 ).

I can also included Sims 3 Pets if anyone is interested in that.

PM me w/ offer.

Anyone got a decent copy of the Game Over book about Nintendo by David Sheff they wanna sell?

Specifically this ver:

51PRY624B3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It doesn't have to be new condition, just nice readable, not like moldy pages etc lol.... my old one (different release) isn't nice to touch anymore by no fault of mine.

I'm from New Zealand so would need overseas postage.

Cheers.

Looking to buy 1 square enix member code. Does not matter what game it is.

Only looking to pay 5 or less, they are available on eBay for about 7

Selling:

Artbook set, I have Bioshock Breaking the Mold Developer's Artbook, paperback artbook with minor damage to the top of the spine from when it was shipped, Trinity Universe Drifter's Guidebook hardcover artbook that was a preorder bonus from the NISA store in near mint condition, and Sakura Wars Unforgettable Memories hardcover artbook that was also a preorder bonus from the NISA store in near mint condition. I'd like to get $100 for the set.

Eurocult

Can't make it to PAX East due to a job that was too good to turn down. PAX wouldn't give me a refund, so I'm looking to unload my weekend pass/tickets. PM me if interested.

robot

I have Syndicate and SSX, both for 360 - codes unused.

Would like to trade either for Binary Domain or Asura's Wrath (360).

Credo

Positive feedback for friskykillface. He's a good communicator, the games got here pretty quickly, and all of them work just fine.

mdsfx

Just curious, why only 48 states? I've shipped stuff to Hawaii before and it didn't suddenly cost more.

Only because I didn't know shipping to Hawaii/Alaska via USPS wasn't expensive for smaller items. Had a bad experience shipping a race wheel to Alaska via FedEx last year...

POSITIVE feedback for KoreanBarbecue... again!

IrishNinja

Deus Ex: Human Revolution steam code - PM'd to you for $10! or good offer. like if you wanted to trade Dracula X (PSP) or 3D Dot Heroes or uh Donkey Kong Country Returns (id paypal the difference!). bayonetta, vanquish, shadows of the damned - there's lots of possibilities here! holla!

ps hey KoreanBBQ, it's such a frequent thing these days - you think it'd be worth it to have a mod edit *NO EBAY LINKS* into the topic title?

ronito

Way positive feedback for Zendavis. The deal sounded way too good to be true, but it's totally legit and "Ronito Approved(tm)". Buy them quick before I do. Oh and yes, there were no feces involved.

Hellish

Selling both of my 3GB 580's looking for $460 each, prefer local to the greater toronto area, if you are local you are welcome to come in and test/ run any games / benchmarks before purchase

6854970354_c12c655ded_z.jpg

6854367295_904cb29bc1_z.jpg

zendavis

Banned
Way positive feedback for Zendavis. The deal sounded way too good to be true, but it's totally legit and "Ronito Approved(tm)". Buy them quick before I do. Oh and yes, there were no feces involved.

Positive feedback for ronito

That's two happy customers! :)

Which one of you will be my third? I only have another 8 of $100 Fandango Gift Codes left! I'm selling them for $55 each. Save 45% on all your movie tickets! :)

Aselith

Positive feedback for ronito

That's two happy customers! :)

Which one of you will be my third? I only have another 8 of $100 Fandango Gift Codes left! I'm selling them for $55 each. Save 45% on all your movie tickets! :)
Never used Fandango. Do they have a surcharge or do they charge box office prices?

Shinriji

WTB

Guitar Hero Metallica Manual Code (PS3) - If you have GHM, and never used the code to transfer the songs to another game, I'm buying. But not the game, please.
Macross F: Sayonara no Tsubasa (PS3)

sonitii

WTS

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (360) - $25 shipped

Bought new a week ago. Like new. PayPal or Amazon Payments.

Chris R

Only because I didn't know shipping to Hawaii/Alaska via USPS wasn't expensive for smaller items. Had a bad experience shipping a race wheel to Alaska via FedEx last year...

POSITIVE feedback for KoreanBarbecue... again!

Shipping to/from Alaska isn't bad as long as it is just games. Shouldn't be more than shipping anywhere else in the USA. But as due diligence, every time I buy something here I let people know they are shipping to Alaska and offer to pay the difference if there is any.

Shipping to/from Alaska isn't bad as long as it is just games. Shouldn't be more than shipping anywhere else in the USA. But as due diligence, every time I buy something here I let people know they are shipping to Alaska and offer to pay the difference if there is any.

Unrelated note, I grew up in Alaska. :)

storl026

Never used Fandango. Do they have a surcharge or do they charge box office prices?

Box office price + tax + surcharge. Kind of a ripoff if you're not buying midnight show seats (to guarantee you'll get a seat), but the seller is still offering a great deal.

Want to buy:

Shadows of the Damned (Xbox 360) - $13 shipped

I'm a NeoGAF Gold trader. PM me please!

MrDaravon

*Update 3/23 - Added Assassins Creed and ME3 CE*

SALE TO END ALL SALES
With literally a handful of exceptions, I'm just no longer keeping games. At this point most of what I keep or would want to keep either has or will wind up being a digital download, or companies will continue to repackage HD Collections. The few exceptions I've accepted I will not wind up actually going back to. So here we go!

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out. Also I will NOT mark things as gifts/etc on customs forms; that went bad for a couple people I know recently, so please bear this in mind. Non-negotiable, sorry.
-I'm working on getting pics for this stuff, but please let me know if you either need more information or pics on an item or anything like that.
-Not looking to buy or trade for anything in the slightest right now, sorry.
-Prices are non-negotiable unless you are buying multiple things, in particular I will drop prices heavily on the loose guides/artbooks if you are buying other stuff; shipping is what drives most of the cost on those.
-I will generally not break up games with guides UNLESS you are buying a bunch of stuff or make a supremely good offer.

(bear with me while I get this stuff formatted and pics and everything together)

LOOSE STRATEGY GUIDES AND ARTBOOKS
---------------------
(Anything shown in the picture above but is not listed below means it's been sold!)
-Halo: Reach Legendary Edition - $12 (like new, only very minor shelfwear)
-Halo 2 - $6 (still sealed in shrinkwrap)
-Halo 3 - $6 (like new, poster still attached)
-Halo 3: ODST - $6 (like new)
-Dark Souls - $15 (like new)
-Portal 2 - $10 (like new)
-The Orange Box - $8 (still sealed in shrinkwrap)
-Yoshi's Story (Brady) - $6 (Has moderate shelfwear and damage to outside, inside is totally clean and intact)
-Final Fantasy XII World Preview - $20 like new; 109 page Japanese magazine/book previewing FFXII; mainly notable for the still attached and untouched sheet of pretty sweet FFXII PS2 memory card stickers, about 20 in all. See a picture of them here
-Deco Devolution The Art of BioShock 2 - $18 (like new; 167 page Hardcover artbook only available with the CE of BioShock 2)
-The Art of Soul Calibur II - $6 (like new; Full-size 95 page preorder artbook)
-Fable III Artbook - $8 (like new: Full-size 112 page artbook that only came with the Fable III CE Guide)
-The Art of Halo: Creating a Virtual World - $10 (some bending/creasing on outside and corners, otherwise in good condition)
-Metal Gear Solid 4 pre-order Artbook - $5 (light shelf wear on edges/spine; full-size 32 pages)
-The Art of Onimusha - $6 (like new; full-size 95 page artbook that covers the first three games; I believe this came with the CE guide for Onimusha 3)
-The Art of God of War II - $8 (like new; full size 112 page artbook; not sure if this was a pre-order bonus, or came with the CE guide for GoW 2, came into my possession indivudually)
-The Art of Gears of War - $8 (like new; full size artbook that came with the Gears of War CE guide. Pages are not numbered, I would estimate it's around 80-90 pages)

Mass Effect 3 (Xbox 360) Collector's Edition w/Collector's Edition Guide - $60 Game discs are near mint, all CE contents included BUT ONLINE PASS, CE CONTENT AND ASHES DLC CODES HAVE BEEN USED (hence the pricing on this). The Normandy avatar prop code has NOT been used. CE guide is like new, and the insert containing the codes for the online digital codes has been removed but is included, and the codes have NOT been used.

Assassin's Creed (360) Platinum Hits version w/guide - $20 Game is complete and mint, guide only has very light shelfwear, poster/map is still attached.

The Glory of Heracles - $6 (Complete and mint)

Final Fantasy V Advance - $30 Game is complete and mint in box with all inserts, cart baggie, etc (with possible exception of Club Nintendo Code; if this came with one it is gone).

Pikmin 2 w/strategy guide - $65 Game is complete and mint. Guide has light shelfwear and a Best Buy price sticker on the front (probably removable; never tried) but is clean and tight inside.

Gamecube Official 251 Memory Card - $8Has "PSO" written on label (guess what it was used for), and has not been wiped, but works fine. Can wipe before sending if wanted.

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year-Door - $16 Game is complete and mint, original black label release.

Tales of Symphonia w/strategy guide - $40 Game is complete and mint with only very light smudging on disc 1. Guide only have light shelfwear, mostly on spine, otherwise like new.

Unlimited SaGa - $8 Game is complete and near mint.

Romancing SaGa $8 Game is complete and mint.

Tales of Destiny II - $65 Game is complete and mint (looks like discs 2 and 3 may not have ever even been touched).

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment - $45 Game is complete, game and bonus discs both have some very light to light scratching but play fine.

SaGa Frontier w/strategy guide - $25 Game is complete, has lots of scratches but all very light and plays fine. Guide has some sort of staining/damage on the front cover and some light shelfwear elsewhere on the outside, inside is clean and mint.

SaGa Frontier 2 w/strategy guide - $25 Game is complete, disc has just a few light scratches. Guide has only very light shelfwear.

Chrono Cross - $8 Complete and mint with only negligible wear on discs.

Sacred 2 (Xbox 360) - $12 Game is complete and near mint with only very slight wear on disc.

Halo 2 Limited Collector's Edition (Xbox) w/EBGames pre-order litho card - $15 (game disc has light wear, case has some minor scuffing and shelf wear due to age)

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition (Xbox 360) NO GAME DISC - $10 (contains tin, comic, and outer slipcase but DLC codes have been used and does not contain the game!)

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition (Xbox 360) NO GAME CASE OR DISC - $15 (Contains outer sleeve and the Hardened box with journal; again NO game included or codes included!)

Halo Reach CE contents and game case w/Reach preview disc instead of regular disc - $30 PICTURE HERE (As pictured this is the full contents of the Halo Reach CE (actual game case is black as seen above which was exclusive to the CE/LE's) but instead of the normal game disc this comes with the Halo Reach Preview Disc. I actually gave this to a friend when 343 provided On Demand codes for the game once title updates broke this disc, but it was recently given back to me. This disc is the full Halo Reach disc but due to Title Update changes this disc will ONLY play Halo Reach campaign; you will not be able to access Halo Reach multiplayer matchmaking, and I am unsure about Campaign Co-op (likely not). I am also not sure if you will be even able to stay online while playing this disc, I do not know what the current status of how title updates for Reach have affected this disc, so I will only guarantee that you will be able to access the Reach campaign single-player and offline. This is more for collectors and as a curiosity.)

Super Street Fighter 4 Chun-Li TE Stick (Xbox 360) - $145 shipped - Like new, only used about 6-8 hours, was purchased new by me. Still has original box and packaging which I will ship it in (inside a bigger box), only seems to be missing the manual that came with it (which is totally unnecessary), but if I find that I'll put it in. Keep in mind the price is shipped; this thing is not going to be cheap to ship, so it will probably go out UPS Ground. Also normally I wouldn't specifically defend pricing, but given the previous posts about other fightstick pricing; this stick is out of print, and the cheapest one that has sold recently on Ebay went for $152, with others selling up to $180.

-Club Nintendo 2011 Platinum Award Pin Set (sealed) - $15

DVD/Blurays
----------

Dexter Seasons 1-5 (DVD) - $65 All bought new and only watched once. All discs mint, only noticeable issues are a few tiny scratches on a Season 1 disc, and some smudging on 2 of the Season 3 discs, none of which affect playback.

Full Metal Panic! The Complete Series (bluray) - $25 Bought new, set is complete and all discs mint.

House Season 7 (DVD) - $15 Complete and mint, only some minor wear to corners of case.

Halo Legends (bluray) - $15 Best Buy exclusive Tin edition. Disc mint. No insert inside of the case, I'm not sure if it came like that or not.

Mad Men Seasons 1-4 (DVD) - $45 All seasons complete and mint.

The Wire Complete Series (DVD) - $125 All discs mint except last disc on first two seasons which have some scratching but didn't affect playback when we watched them (we bought this set new and they were like this out of the box; likely due to the weirdass/poor setup they used for this set). Outer box is mint excluding a minor dent/creasing to one corner that occurred in shipping.

Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva - $10 - Like new, bought and only watched once.

Baconbitz

Banned
toVp1.jpg

Looking to sell a few items. Pictures will be given upon request via PM.
Purchase option:
  • Paypal
The Items I'm selling I will only ship to the U.S.The itemsGames---------------
  • Modnation racers w/ Family guy UMD. Used condition. Got it from another gaffer for free but I NEED cash. - 20.00
Game stuff:-------------------
  • LoZ:OOT 3DS Case. Barely used. - 14.50
  • 2 DS cases w/ DS game cases - 20.00
  • Large Silver/grey DS game/system/accessories case 20.00
  • Gameboy micro faceplates. Ladybug/blue faceplate - 10.00 - SOLD
  • PSP GO case/screen protector/dock. Never opened. - 20.00
More to come later.

RoylAsult

trying to sell some PS1 games:

Crash Bandicoot 1, 2, 3, Crash Bash, and Crash Team Racing
Spyro 1, 2, 3

all but crash 1 (case is broken, but thats it) are in great condition, in original cases, with original models. I have no way of testing them since i dont have a Ps1 anymore but im more then positive they work. They have been in the cases on my shelf for years now, not opened in a long time lol

PM if you want more details. I could always put them up on Amazon if you would rather do it that, if you trust that more. ( i would actually prefer that)

Also, im in the US and will not ship over seas unless you want to pay for all of that lol

Joule

Positive feedback for The_Inquisitor! Bought a ps3 from him. A swell fellow to do business with. Easy and smooth transaction with good communication and all that. Neogaf Plus+

Selling everything BRAND NEW. Everything is sealed, never opened, and in its original packaging. Again, will come bundled with two brand new sealed PS Vita games. Uncharted Golden Abyss and Modnation Racers...

Asking $245 for everything SHIPPED

NIGHT-

WTB a Nintendo Gamecube and PS2 slim in good condition. I prefer it to be purple but any color will work( please not have any scratches or scuffs)

Sora_N

Selling some (3)DS/PSP games, from Canada. Shipping not included but will not be that expensive sent via lettermail. PayPal (+ fees) preferred.

DS:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time $5, mint
Disgaea $15, sealed

3DS:
Dead or Alive Dimensions $20, mint

PSP:
Disgaea $20, sealed

WANT TO BUY (in good/mint condition, no damage/dents to the cases preferrably)
Atelier Rorona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom