• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to sell original PC copies of Quake and Hexen II.

Quake comes in the foldout sleeve case and Hexen II in the jewel case. Both are in very good condition, include manuals, and the discs are in very good condition as well.

I'm thinking $10 shipped for each in the continental US. PM me if you're interested and/or want pictures. I'll probably add some pictures to this post when I have time tomorrow, but wanted to put this up while I'm thinking about it.

I also have PC copies of Sacred 2: Fallen Angel, and STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl. The CD key on Sacred has been unassigned and is good to go.

STALKER, as far as I can tell, doesn't even need the CD key to be played and I was never asked for one (though there is one in the box). I'm pretty sure the key is only used to block two players with the same key trying to connect at once for online multiplayer, but I never tried to play online. Consider it a single-player-only purchase just in case, though I'm pretty sure it'll work online as neither me or the friend I bought it from ever used it online to my knowledge. It does not register on Steam.

Both of these are complete with cases in very good condition as well. Looking at around $10 shipped for each of these as well.

I have +1 feedback here (not updated yet though), and 75+ 100% positive feedback on eBay that I can link to you privately if you need more assurance.

John Blade

Update with additional games for sale and take out games that is already sold.

FOR ONLY TORONTO AREA GAF

Hello people, I am actually having some issues on my side as of now. For my financial issues, I need to start selling my game collection which I own. Right now, this will be my first group of games I am going to sell off. If my financial issue continue downward, I will have to start my 2nd and final group of games just to gather enough money till I can find a job as of now. Well, here`s the 1st batch of games I am selling. Also, if you want to see the picture of the games, click on here to see it on the original post.

Ps1 Games

Chrono Cross (Greatest Hits)-----------------------------------$15
(Game disc have some finger print on them. Contain manual)

Legend of Dragoon (Greatest Hits)------------------------------$15
(Game disc 1 have a lot of scratch but is playable. The rest of the game disc have some light scratch on the disc. Contain the manual. Normal wear and tear on game case.)

MediEvil II-----------------------------------------------------$15

Ps2 Games

Drakan: The Ancients' Gates------------------------------------$10

Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance------------------------------------$15

Metal Gear Solid 3----------------------------------------------$10

Phantasy Star Universe-------------------------------------------$5

Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus-----------------$15
(Seal copy)

Raiden III-------------------------------------------------------$10

PSP Games

Harvest Moon Boy & Girl-----------------------------------------$20

Me and My Katamari---------------------------------------------$10

Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition--------------------------------------$5

Phantasy Star Portable-------------------------------------------$10

Wii Game

Ghost Squad----------------------------------------------------$10
(Game is still seal)

Nintendo DS Games

Metroid Prime Pinball----------------------------------------------$5
(Does not contain the Rumble Pack)

Moon-----------------------------------------------------------$10

New Super Mario Bros-------------------------------------------$10
(Only cart)

Puzzle Kingdoms-------------------------------------------------$5

Retro Game Challenge-------------------------------------------$15

Game on Hold

Update: I am okay with game trade in. PM me games you're willing to trade with the game and I will see if I am interested in it.
Game console I willing to trade in
+Gamecube
+GBA
+GBC
+Nintendo DS
+PSP
+PS1
+PS2

This is for the people who live in the GTA area as I don`t have a car to go farther than Toronto. I will meet either in Mississauga, Toronto area, Oakville, and maybe in Brampton. Also, try to buy more than 3 as I don`t want to go all the way to Toronto for one game just to meet up. If you need more info, just PM me here and I will response to you asap. I will post more info about the game later on when I can found it and take some picture (might wait till few days).

Yuripaw

Banned
WTB:

Ninja Gaiden 2 for xbox 360 (complete preferably)

It sells for $10 ($9 with power up card) at gamestop used, so I'm not looking to spend more than that.

Balb

Looking to trade/sell the following games:

PS3
Heavenly Sword - Sealed
Valkyria Chronicles - Sealed
God of War Collection - Sealed

Xbox 360
Devil May Cry 4 Collector's Edition - Sealed

Looking for:

Recent releases (willing to stack)
Paypal
GameStop credit
Older games (pre-PS2)

WTS: - All prices shipped within US

360:
Beatles Rock Band - $10
Bionic Commando - $5
Blue Dragon - SOLD
Brutal Legend - $10
DJ Hero 2 - $10
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - $10
Front Mission Evolved - $5
Jet Set Radio Future (OG Xbox) - SOLD
LA Noire - $15
Ninja Gaiden II - SOLD
Resonance of Fate w/ Guide - $25
SSX - $30

Wii:
Arc Rise Fantasia - SOLD
Dead Space Extraction - $10
Zelda: Skyward Sword (plus gold Wiimote) - SOLD
Little King's Story - $10
Rhythm Heaven Feaver - SOLD
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - $15
Tales of Symphonia - Dawn of the New World - SOLD
Trauma Team - SOLD

GameCube:
Custom Robo - $5
Eternal Darkness - SOLD
F-Zero GX - SOLD
Zelda: Collector's Edition (4 games) - $30
Zelda: Wind Waker - $15
Luigi's Mansion - SOLD
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes - SOLD
Skies of Arcadia: Legends - SOLD
Sonic Mega Collection - $10
Super Smash Bros. Melee - $10
Tales of Symphonia - $30

CD:
Ocarina of Time Club Nintendo Soundtrack, SEALED - SOLD

DVD:
The Adventures of Pete and Pete Seasons 1 & 2 - $30
Arrested Development Seasons 1-3 - $30
Flight of the Conchords Seasons 1 & 2 plus the special - $20
Freaks and Geeks - $50
Full Metal Alchemist Ep. 1-25 - $20

I'm NeoGAF Plus, looking to move some stuff, would ideally like to ship multiple items together. PM me, PayPal accepted.

Shanks

Although I'm nervous about selling this on here, I figure I'll at least list it and see what goes.

Mid-2010 13" MacBook Pro

2.4 GHZ Core 2 Duo
4 Gig RAM
250 Gig hard drive
320M Nvidia graphics

Comes with the box and everything it came with, looks practically new. No dents, dings, etc. Comes with a copy of iWorks. Brand new installation of Snow Leapord.

$800. MUST have positive feedback to even be considered. I also live in the Atlanta area to deal locally.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
I just thought I'd jump in here to say I bought one of these from g35 and it was exactly as advertised, mint in box and arrived quickly and is powering the beast upon which I'm typing this.

:D

thanks elrechazao, glad to hear yours is working hitch free!

CatPee

Some PS3 stuff FS. Prices are shipped.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 CE - small tear on the set case, but other wise in very good condition and complete: $42
Guitar Hero 5 + Rock Band 2 - $14
God of War Origins Collection: $24
Saints Row: The Third (OP used) - $24

Also looking for Tales of Graces f, Metal Gear Solid HD, and Driver: San Francisco.

nodle

Thought I would throw this out there. I'm looking to buy a unscratched Spectral Tiger loot card for World of Warcraft. Or any other mount cards for WoW that you would be interested in selling. PM me if you have something.

MoeB

Yakuza 1 and 2 are shrink wrapped. So are Resistance, Motorstorm, and Demon's soul.
All games are in excellent condition. If you want closeup pics of a specific case pm me.

I live in Canada. PM me with your worst offer.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

floor not included.

John Blade

Yakuza 1 and 2 are shrink wrapped. So are Resistance, Motorstorm, and Demon's soul.
All games are in excellent condition. If you want closeup pics of a specific case pm me.

I live in Canada. PM me with your worst offer.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

floor not included.

Do you do trade? Also, where in Canada do you live?

John Blade

I live in the GTA. I don't do trades due to not having time to play games. =[

Ahh.....kinda the same issue except I still in Job hunting and need to sell some of my games for cash (or trade in certain situation) to keep this job hunting going. Okay then.

Kambing

WTB

- Batman Arkhim City Steam Code - $15

Will pay paypal gift or amazon payment(need to explain to me how to do amazon payment lol)

PM me

EDIT: Changed Asking Price and Thanks GK86

Amazon payment is like paypal. Put in the email, and send the money.

Unless you mean, signing up for it?

Edit- In any regards, PM with any questions you may have.

Seems easy enough =D

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
WTB

- Batman Arkhim City Steam Code - $10

Will pay paypal gift or amazon payment(need to explain to me how to do amazon payment lol)

PM me

Amazon payment is like paypal. Put in the email, and send the money.

Unless you mean, signing up for it?

Edit- In any regards, PM with any questions you may have.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
positive feedback for Skel1ingt0n, got my Kid Icarus 3D code with a quickness! thanks again man.

Aannnnnd positive feedback for IrishNinja! Quick communication and payment. Super easy transaction for both of us, methinks.

Seik

Banned
I know this comes out of nowhere...but I'm searching for Timesplitters Future Perfect on the Gamecube.

If anybody possess it and what to sell it, PM me and I'll gladly buy it! :D

IrishNinja

also - positive feedback for Jimmy Stav! game came in while i was out on work, everything looks great. thanks again man.

one day im gonna go back and PM people who didnt remember to leave me feedback too...gotta hit Gold this year!

fenners

For Trade:

Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition - X360 - Opened but completely unplayed, and all codes are unused, obviously.

Looking for:
Tales of Graces f PS3.

PM if you're interested. I'm in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom