• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pengew

All prices listed include shipping in the US. PM me with any trades or other offers. Looking for PS Vita stuff as well.

WTB / Trade: Ninja Gaiden Plus Vita

AMBASSADOR NINTENDO 3DS: SOLD
-------------------------------

----------------------------------------------
PS2 GAMES

King of Fighters 2000 & 2001 - $10
King of Fighters 2002/2003 - $10
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology - $7
Yakuza - $7
Silent Hill Origins - $7
King of Fighters: Maximum Impact - $7
Final Fantasy XII - $7

BERSERK GUTS FIGMA

Opened and displayed only. In perfect condition with box and all accessories.
6861508952_8ff8b541d2.jpg

If anyone is interested I also have some shirts aswell. I have a few different sizes listed below. They are all new.
--------------------------------------------------------------
1 Shirt - $12
2 Shirts -$20
3 Shirts -$25

---------------------------------------------------------------

Small
Medium
Large
XLarge
6791160701_d9bc68e40c.jpg

knee

NeoGAF Gold!

Looking to trade for PS3 version of Street Fighter x Tekken. You must send first, though

WII

Flingsmash w/ Black Wii Remote Plus - $32 Shipped
  • New and Sealed

PS3

Vanquish - $17 shipped
  • New and Sealed

X-Men Origins: Wolverine - $16 shipped
  • New and Sealed

Bulletstorm - $15 shipped
  • New and Sealed

Kung Fu Rider - $11 shipped
  • New and Sealed

Alpha Protocol - $14 shipped
  • New and Sealed

Metal Gear Solid 4 - $14 shipped
  • Used, good condition, complete

MAG - $10 shipped

Soul Calibur IV <-- (that's 4) - $13 Shipped

Motorstorm AND Motorstorm: Pacific Rift - $22 Shipped
  • Will not break bundle

H.A.W.X. and H.A.W.X. 2 - $26 Shipped
  • Both New and Sealed
  • Will not break bundle

Tekken 6 - $13 Shipped
  • Used, good condition, complete with sleeve

Mass Effect 2- $14 shipped
  • New, Sealed.

PREY - $13 shipped
  • New, Sealed.

Gears of War: Triple Pack - $22 shipped
  • New, Sealed
  • Gears of War 1
  • Gears of War 2
  • Gears of War 2: All Fronts Pack
  • There is no Gears of War 3 in this package, despite Microsoft's deceptive naming

Blue XBOX Controller - $50 shipped
  • New, Sealed
  • Discontinued Color

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare - $14 shipped
  • Used, Great Condition

Forza Motorsport 4 - $43 shipped
  • New, Sealed

Def Jam Rapstar - $22 shipped
  • New, Sealed
  • Microphone Included

Splinter Cell: Conviction - $14 shipped
  • New, Sealed

I need money for a new laptop and I'm almost there!

For Sale (paypal):

Games

PS3

Under Defeat HD Limited Edition - $105 - Mint, complete. I slit the shrink wrap to take out the game, so the box is still covered by it. Perfect shape. Ships first class in a cardboard box to ensure it doesn't get crushed. It's japanese import shmup that plays on all PS3s.

Halo Reach full download code- came with system, don't want it. Get the whole darn game for $10, instantly PMed to you!

PM me! Paypal + U.S./Canada only (shipping prices for Canada may vary depending on how much USPS charges...I don't know those prices offhand.)

edit: I'm neogaf+!

QVKzd.png

Hi Guys.

I am looking to sell one of my arcade sticks. Both are in excellent condition but do not have the box. I have the Virtua Stick High Grade or the Hori Real Arcade Pro 2 SA . I would include my pelican PS3 to PS2 adapter but I lost my PS3 controller so I am using a PS2 controller

I am only looking to sell ONE but will give the buyer the option to pick one. I am ask for $250 shipped or Best Offer. I am also willing to trade for a like new Kindle Fire.

392026192cedd6f2680ohu1.jpg

HP2260.jpg

Disclaimer: This pics are not mine. I will update this post with mine later this evening.

knee

Hi Guys.

I am looking to sell one of my arcade sticks. Both are in excellent condition but do not have the box. I have the Virtua Stick High Grade or the Hori Real Arcade Pro 2 SA . I would include my pelican PS3 to PS2 adapter but I lost my PS3 controller so I am using a PS2 controller

I am only looking to sell ONE but will give the buyer the option to pick one. I am ask for $250 shipped or Best Offer. I am also willing to trade for a like new Kindle Fire.

392026192cedd6f2680ohu1.jpg

HP2260.jpg

Disclaimer: This pics are not mine. I will update this post with mine later this evening.

Hey there

The joystick market has greatly changed and you may be pricing yourself out of a sale. Even a brand new MadCatz VS stick is only $199.

PS3 Games For Sale

Dead Island - $20 shipped
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One $20 shipped(online pass code used)
LittleBigPlanet 2 - $20 shipped
Mass Effect 3 - $35 shipped(online pass code used)

I accept Paypal and I am NeoGAF Plus.

h7Bxs.jpg

Hey there

The joystick market has greatly changed and you may be pricing yourself out of a sale. Even a brand new MadCatz VS stick is only $199.

I understand that. I have a MadCatz stick but I would not sell that at anything close to this price, probably less than a $100.00.

These sticks are rare imports that were never sold in the US. They are out of print and I am basically selling to arcade stick collectors or someone looking for any of these two brands.

Hey there

go look up some OOP stick prices...they go up in value a lot. hell, even when TE sticks are temporarily dried up, people still pay a premium.

Hey there

$250 is about right for those sticks. The VSHG may have debuted at the equivalent of $72 USD, but since they went out of print they aftermarket price ranges from $200 - $350 depending on condition and box.

knee

go look up some OOP stick prices...they go up in value a lot. hell, even when TE sticks are temporarily dried up, people still pay a premium.

$250 is about right for those sticks. The VSHG may have debuted at the equivalent of $72 USD, but since they went out of print they aftermarket price ranges from $200 - $350 depending on condition and box.

I understand the VSHG being worth a lot, but I was talking more about the HRAP. Either way, none of my business. I was just trying to help.

I understand the VSHG being worth a lot, but I was talking more about the HRAP. Either way, none of my business. I was just trying to help.

HRAP2 SA may have been reissued twice, but it's still pretty scarce too. Vanilla HRAPs are way more common, yeah.

Selling a few things! Help me pay for baby stuff!

BioHazard 15th Anniversary Box Set (Japanese limited edition, PS3) - everyone in great condition. Game has been played once. - $120 shipped

Star Wars The Old Republic Razer Game Mouse - brand new and sealed - $95 shipped

PayPal gift only. PM me if interested.

even the plain old Madcatz SE SFIV sticks are about $150 new right now and they don't have any sanwa parts. I guess manufacturers are smart and keep production levels pretty low on these things so they don't end up like guitar hero guitars.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
I'm way behind on everything as usual, and the feedback is no different. I've sold items to the following people in the last month, and they all deserve the most positive feedback I can offer for putting up with my crazy work schedule of late.

And, just before those transactions started rolling out, I did buy a DS game from KoreanBarbecue, who deserves positive feedback as well for being patient with me.

Also, I know I have yet to get back to some people. I need to purge about 100 PMs, and hopefully I'll get that done this weekend. In the process, I'll get back to everyone I missed hopefully.

conkwe

Neo Member
Positive feedback for KoreanBarbecue. Great communication, packaged item well, and shipped fast.

-------------------

Selling a bunch of stuff listed here. I also listed a bunch of items from my Final Fantasy collection with prices. PM me if interested in anything.

I'm open to trades. See my wishlist.

Looking for the following items:
MS Points
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Moogle Pin Buttons that were given out at SDCC and NYCC or any other FFXIII/FFXIII-2 merch
PS3 and Xbox 360 collector's edition of Final Fantasy XIII-2 from Best Buy that includes the novella book packaged with the game, sealed in mint condition. If someone could check their local Best Buys to see if they still have them in stock, let me know and we could work something out. The Best Buy near me damaged all their copies with their security sensors strapped on too tight. :(
PS3 and Xbox 360 collector's edition of Final Fantasy XIII-2 w/ Walmart poster inside, sealed in mint condition - If someone could check their local Walmarts to see if they still have them in stock, let me know and we could work something out.
I'm also interested in standard edition copies of these versions, but I'll only trade for them.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Positive feedback for Futureman. Sold me Portal 2 for a great price. The game was in great condition. Thanks again man!

Con_Smith

Banned
Just upgraded my phone, looking to sell my Verizon Droid 3. Currently unrooted but can be rooted if you need it. Will include a case and screen protector for free. Looking for 200 but willing to negotiate. Phone is in really good condition. Pm me if you are interested.

Anyone trading a copy of Assassins Creed 2 for Xbox 360?

Als, I'm selling 4000 MS Points for $42 via Paypal gift

Please PM me. I am a neogaf gold seller/trader.

Thanks!

knee

Sweet jesus. I'm sure you're a great person to deal with and all...but your posts in here are often all sorts of fucking annoying.

What are you talking about? He came at me well after I'd already admitted that it wasn't my business.

You're barking in the wrong direction.

Last time I list the Wii bundle so if it doesn't sell by the time I repost I'm giving the lot to a friend.

584Ev.jpg

For sale:
(All prices include insured shipping with tracking number via USPS within the 48 continental states, read below if you're elsewhere. I only accept PayPal.)

rzzTs.jpg

Al1oV.jpg

Zotac GeForce GTX 570 AMP! Addition. Never been used, still has plastic wrap on the card (thought it's falling off). Everything included: wires, connector, paperwork, disc with drivers, and also comes with the last Prince of Persia game that came out. Everything is in great shape. This is the "superclocked" version. I had one of these cards but had to RMA and this is the one I got back. Turns out the card I RMA'd never needed it because it was a problem on my end and I didn't learn of it until afterwards.
Price: $150

gHHdQ.jpg

Wild Guns for the SNES, American version. Cartridge is fine, no damage or writing anywhere. Both labels are fine.
Price: $75 ON HOLD

Super Turrican 2 for the SNES, American version. Cartridge is good, no damage or writing anywhere. Both labels are fine.
Price: $65 ON HOLD

Metal Warriors for the SNES, American version. Cartridge is good, no damage or writing anywhere. Both labels are fine.
Price: $75 ON HOLD

Mega Man 7 for the SNES, American version. Cartridge is good, no damage or writing anywhere. Front label is mostly good but where it bends towards the top there is damage/wear along the line. Nothing major. Back label is fine.
Price: $65

8B2d9.jpg

Kirby's Dream Land 3 and Kirby Super Star. These are being sold together, not separately. Both cartridges are in great shape with normal wear. No stickers, writing, or any other damage on the carts. Labels are fine both on front and back.
Price for both: $65 BOTH ON HOLD

yEQoD.jpg

Akumajou Special: Boku Dracula-kun (Kid Dracula) for the Famicom. According to Wikipedia it's a "remake/sequel" to the Game Boy version of Kid Dracula but I've always thought it was a sequel. Anyway, box has wear but is in good shape. Cartridge looks pretty close to new and even still has the original baggy. Manual looks a bit faded but is in overall great shape. Extra papers are included.
Price: $50

Splatterhouse: Wanpaku Graffiti for the Famicom. Box is in very good condition for its age, cartridge is in good condition, label is good but at the top it sticks up a bit like the glue has dried up but there's no peeling or actual damage to it. Back label is fine. Manual has light wear, sticker sheet is included and in tact. Extra papers are included as well.
Price: $60

o9lFJ.jpg

Astra Superstars for the Saturn. Manual is great, disc is good with light marks only seen under light. Spine card included as shown. Case is great with no cracks.
Price: $80

Keio 2: Flying Squadron for the Saturn, Japanese version. Spine card included, overall in great shape. No cracks in the case anywhere.

Dungeons & Dragons Collection for the Saturn. Spine card include, overall in great condition. No cracks anywhere on the case. Second disc isn't shown but it is there.
Price: $110
SOLD

BCdnZ.jpg

Princess Crown for the Saturn. Manual has wear, disc is great with no noticable issues. There is no spine card or registration card. Case is crack free.

Prikura Daisakusen for the Saturn. Disc has very light scuffing, manual is great. Includes spine card, registration card, and calendar which are all pictured. Calendar is from 1997 and in great condition. Case is crack free.
Price: $40

IKKOR.jpg

Pulseman for the Genesis/MegaDrive. Complete and in great condition. Cartridge still has baggy and so does the manual.
Price: $80
SOLD

Castlevania Akumajou Dracula X: Chi no Rondo for the TurboGrafx-CD. Manual has wear, light bend on the front middle but no actual crease. Disc has light wear, scuffing scene under light. Can easily be played on a PC via an emulator. Case is crack free.
Price: $85

5uknn.jpg

Shantae for Game Boy Color. Cartridge has minor wear, no writing/stickers on the back. Pins are clean. Case included.
Price: $100

Gi8fW.jpg

Guardian Heroes for the Saturn, US version. Case shows light wear but no cracks. Manual has very, very light bending like a lot of Saturn manuals normally do but overall in great condition. Disc has some light marks but in good overall shape.
Price: $70

Three Dirty Dwarves for the Saturn, US version. Manual has normal bending that most manuals for Saturn games have, overall great condition. Disc has very light scuffs that I could only see under light. Case is crack free.

L.O.L.: Lack of Love for the Dreamcast, Japanese version. Case is in good shape, no cracks. Spine card, registration card (I think that's what it is), and one other paper all included. Manual and disc in great condition.

MK6za.jpg

Another Code: R for the Wii, PAL version. Complete and everything is in great shape. I couldn't find any defects on anything.
Twinkle Queen for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and everything is in great shape.
In case you're wondering, this is a 2D fighter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dll7Wpn-hYQ
Sin & Punishment 2 for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and everything is in great shape.
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and everything is in great shape. This has one character that's not in the US version.
Bleach: Versus Crusade for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and almost everything is in great condition. Disc has some light wear and scratches on the bottom. This is a fighting game made by Treasure.
Price for bundle of import Wii games: $50
Note on the Wii bundle: I would prefer not to break them up because the games are so cheap.

As mentioned above the prices include shipping for the 48 continental states. If you live in Alaska, Hawaii, or another country then contact me for an adjusted shipping rate. International shipping will be expensive because I use Global Express to get a tracking number. I won't ship anywhere without tracking. And if you have any questions or would like additional pictures then please feel free to send me a private message. Contact me with the games you're interested in and I'll figure up a discount.

I'm trying to sell my Tmobile Galaxy S II. It's 2 months old and has no issues. It goes for $530 so I'll take 100 off. $430 with shipping.

If anyone wants pictures/info pm me.

(._.)

Banned
Mass Effect 3 (PC)

I have an Origin account with Mass Effect 3 being the only game on it. Willing to sell the account.

$40 paypal gift

Post here and I'll PM you. I'm going to bed now so I wont be responding for the next 12 hours or so.

nK5FQ.jpg

Mass Effect 3 (PC)

I have an Origin account with Mass Effect 3 being the only game on it. Willing to sell the account.

$40 paypal gift

Post here and I'll PM you. I'm going to bed now so I wont be responding for the next 12 hours or so.

nK5FQ.jpg

Damn, 12 hours of sleep? :p

Trade or Sell
Mass Effect 3 - Xbox 360 - 40 Dollars shipped. Online pass used

Looking for
Gears 3
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City
Skyrim
Battlefield 3

PM me if interested

Also looking for a US 3DS!

Status