• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Gaf Plus here. Items are complete, and in good/great condition(unless otherwise noted). Prices do include shipping. Pm me with any questions/offers. Prefer amazon payments. But will accept paypal if you send as gift. Us only. Buying two or more things, will give you a discount.

360:

Sonic sega all stars racing $10
Gta 4 $10
Left 4 dead $10
brothers in arms :hells highway (brought used, missing manual, slightly worn box) $10
mirrors edge $10
Cod 4 $8
Cod mw2 $10
2k baseball 2k10(brought used) $3 if you buy something else.
Mlb the bigs(brought used, slight scratches on disc) $8

Wii(black) Bundle:

Its in great condition. One controller, with motionplus. Stand, sensor bar, instruction booklets. Includes the following games, Wii sports, Wii Sports Resort, Super Mario galaxy,
Mad world, Animal crossing, and Resident evil 4. All the games are in great condition, and complete. I'm asking $110 shipped. Can take pictures upon request.

Psp:

Exit
Wipeout pure
mlb the show 08
Patapon

$5 for any, if you buy anything else.

3ds(brought these from a fellow gaffer, not my cup of tea) :
ridge racer- $15
street fighter iv- $15

DVD's:
It's always Sunny in Philadelphia(Season 1/2, and Season 3) $15 each. $25 for both
Tex Avery's: Droopy collection $10
Friday Night Lights(season 1) $10 (season 4) $15
Burn Notice(season 1) $10
Looney Tunes movie collection $10

Any two for $10:
Dodgeball
The Wayans Bros
Friday Night Lights(movie)
Simpsons Movie
Family Guy(season 1)
The Last house on the left(blockbuster case/movie)
Scarface
Wayne's World(blockbuster stickers/case/movie)

Blu-Rays:
Pandorum(blockbuster stickers/case/movie) $7
The Thing $7
Kill Bill Vol. 1 $7
Mad Men (season 2) $14

POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR:

Lambtron
AdventureMike
Fëanor
bubnbob
Cheetos is Pretty Awesome

All of them were quick with PMs and paid promptly, now hopefully all their items will show up to them on Monday!

carlos

Last time I ask, since they expire in 5 days, but if anyone has those free ps+ codes that sony sent out in December and you're not planning on using them, I can spare a few bucks in paypal for them. PM me and let me know.

Updating more items and pics and etc later:

Looking for Paypal or amazon credit, or let me know what you have.

Have:

Assassins Creed Brotherhood- PS3 - $16 shipped
Jet Grind Radio - complete- $ 13 shipped
Monster Tale- sealed- $12 shipped
Spyro 2: riptos rage -PS1 complete - $14 shipped- disc has some scratches
41add121-1.jpg

Super Mario 64- cart only- $15 shipped
Super Mario All Stars- cart only- snes, - $15 shipped
street fighter II- cart only- $12 shipped
5f994060-1.jpg

mega man legends- disc only- disc has some scratches- $19 shipped
star wars knights of the old republic- pc- has all 4 discs- $13 shipped
star wars rogue squadron II- rogue leader- $12 shipped
silent hill 2- PS2- no instructions- disc has little to no scratches- $13 shipped
ape escape 1 greatest hits- PS1- disc has some scratches- $13 shipped
Wizardry: Tale of the Forsaken Land- disc has a blockbuster label on top of the disc, can take more pics if needed- $20 shipped

3a5aad5b-1.jpg

Legend of Zelda: Oracle of seasons- cart only - $18 shipped
pokemon trading card game- cart only- $11 shipped
super mario advance 2: super mario world- has a coffee like stain on the label- $14 shipped
9c3cfe97-1.jpg

Have:

Sealed MLB 12 The Show - $50.00
Sealed Resistance Dual Pack - $24.00
Uncharted 2 - $14.00
Fallout New Vegas - 10.00

Want: Amazon GC or Paypal

Itombz

Neo Member
Want to Buy: Included my asking price for each game.

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney 2 Justice For All - $20
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney 3 Trials and Tribulations - $20
Final Fantasy Origins PSX Black Label - $10
Super Mario All-Stars SNES- $10

For Sale: All games are adult owned, mint condition

Silent Hill PSX [Black Label] - $20
Sold together - Silent Hill 2 & 4:The Room [SH4 is disc only and included in the SH2 case with a second disc insert.] - $15
Persona 3 FES w/Artbook [Comes in P3 cardboard sleeve with P3 Artbook, disc, manual, and case are all P3 FES version] - $25
Persona 4 [Includes CD soundtrack] - $25
Sold together - Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3 [PS2] and 4 [MGS3 comes with original MGS3 version, and Subsistence Disc 1 & 2 - 3 disks total] - $15
Hot Shots Golf Open Tee 2 PSP - $10
Hot Shots Tennis PSP - $10
LittleBigPlanet PSP - $10
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker PSP - $10
Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles PSP - $10
Mega Man Powered Up PSP - $10
DJ Max Portable 3 PSP - $20

DJ Max Portable 2 [Korean Import], Black Square [Korean Import] PSP - Honestly don't know how to price these. Black Square and DJMP2 each goes for a premium ($50+) on eBay, make me a great offer on them!

I have Phoenix wright justice for all if you're Still looking for it.

Borman

Games for Sale

Vita :
Uncharted - 30$ Shipped in US SOLD
Marvel vs Capcom - 30$ shipped in US
Hot Shots Golf - 25$ shipped, online code has been used SOLD

DS :
Mario Kart DS - 20$ shipped in US, black box version
Mario Party DS - 22$ shipped in US, black box, not that red weirdness of the new version

All games complete with case and game, no manual since there simply isnt one. Also on Amazon, so act quick.

I accept Paypal, whether or not you want to send it as a gift to benefit me is up to you.

NIGHT-

WTB

Gamecube ( Purple preferred)
Super Mario Sunshine
Luigi's Mansion
Gamecube Component cables

Playstation 2 Slim

Jersey Devil PS1 game
Future cop LAPD ps1 game
Clocktower series

Vaco6121

WTS:

Both New/Sealed and for PS3. Shipping is included, if in the US. Pefer Amazon payments, but will accept paypal. Feel free to make offers.

Batman: Arkham City-$45
Rage Anarchy Edition-$15

Selling:

Artbook set, I have Bioshock Breaking the Mold Developer's Artbook, paperback artbook with minor damage to the top of the spine from when it was shipped, Trinity Universe Drifter's Guidebook hardcover artbook that was a preorder bonus from the NISA store in near mint condition, and Sakura Wars Unforgettable Memories hardcover artbook that was also a preorder bonus from the NISA store in near mint condition. I'd like to get $100 for the set.

Still available.

in search for the box and manual for Naruto: The Broken Bond (or complete w/ game) if by some miracle someone is willing to part with it please send me a PM.
also the PS3 version of Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Storm Generations for a decent price i'm looking for that as well.

thanks

NIGHT-

WTB:

Ninety Nine Nights for xbox 360. It's a fairly cheap game, sells for about $5 at gamestop I think. Just looking for one in good shape. Please PM me if you have a copy, preferably complete

also looking for Nier for xbox 360

Hastings on amazon has Nier for 360 for $12 shipped. Probably won't be able to beat that

Skel1ingt0n is a man of extreme distinction and honour. It was truly a pleasure to deal with him. I would never, ever hesitate to do a deal with him again and i can assure you that you will be just as pleased as i was if you do decide to buy or sell from him. Couldn't recommend highly enough.

sk3tch

For Sale:

sold! 2x MSI Twin Frozr III GTX 570 1.25GB video cards - more info at NewEgg - sold! each shipped via USPS Priority Mail with insurance. Buy both for only sold! shipped! sold!

Western Digital Scorpio Blue WD7500BPVT 750GB 5400 RPM 8MB Cache 2.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s Internal Notebook Hard Drive -Bare Drive (OEM from Apple - works on any PC/Mac) - more info at NewEgg - $80 shipped via USPS Priority Mail with insurance.

PayPal gift payment only - NeoGAF Gold so buy with confidence!

isny

napkin dispenser
I have Phoenix wright justice for all if you're Still looking for it.

I'm looking for this one as well, so if he doesn't claim it feel free to PM me.

Also, I'm WTB a Wii for around $80 in Canada. (With out without games)

Please feel free to PM me and we can discuss what you have available and work out a price.

Cloudy

Banned
Anyone want New Super Mario Bros for Wii? It came bundled with my Xenoblade machine but I'm not interested in it. Will sell for $30 shipped or best offer

diffusionx

Gold Member
Anyone want a copy of SFxT LE for PS3? Bought it then switched to the 360 version. It's complete. Cardboard box has a little bit of damage from the shipping but I only played it once or twice. I did not put together the coin bank or use any codes.

eosos

Banned
Hey, I want to sell a copy of Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 for the 360.
PM me with some offers if you're interested.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I'm selling the following games as Steam gifts.

Fallout New Vegas: $10.00
Borderlands GOTY: $10.00
Bioshock 2: $7.00
Limbo: $4.00

I'd prefer to use Amazon Payments.

Barrett2

For Sale:

- Samsung Infuse 4G (AT&T). Good condition. Box, AC Adaptor, after-market case all included.

$200 Shipped.. PM me. Thanks.

Selling

Musha (Genesis, US NTSC) - cart only - asking $50 + shipping
Suikoden 2 (PS1, US NTSC) - asking $120 (+shipping) - way cheaper than you will find on eBay
Lunacy (Sega Saturn, US NTSC) - $50 (+shipping)
Cyber Speedway (Sega Saturn, US NTSC) - $20 (+shipping)

Posters! Buy two get $5 off, buy three get $10 off, etc

• Resident Evil 4 - Capcom Gamecube promo poster 39" x 27.5" ($20 shipped)
  • Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance - Konami game promo poster 28" x 22" ($40 shipped)
  • Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes - Konami game promo poster 28" x 22" ($40 shipped)
  • Zone of the Enders 2 Anubis - Konami game promo poster 28" x 22" ($50 shipped)

Final Fantasy XI poster (28" x 22")
$40 shipped

Final Fantasy XI "slim" poster (32" x 12")
$15 shipped

Legend of Dragoon double-sided poster (28" x 22")
Light spots are reflections (high gloss paper)
Has pin-holes in the four corners (not noticeable when framed)
$60 shipped

Resident Evil 0 poster (28" x 22")
$15 shipped

Xenogears poster (28" x 22")
has a slight tear on the top, and discoloration where white putty had been used to tack it to a wall in the corners
(not noticeable when framed)
$75 shipped

Baconbitz

Banned
toVp1.jpg

Looking to sell a few items. Pictures will be given upon request via PM.
Purchase option:
  • Paypal
The Items I'm selling I will only ship to the U.S.The items
Games
---------------
  • Modnation racers w/ Family guy UMD. Used condition. Got it from another gaffer for free but I NEED cash. - 20.00
Game stuff:
-------------------
  • LoZ:OOT 3DS Case. Barely used. - 14.50
  • 2 DS cases w/ DS game cases - 15.00
  • Large Silver/grey DS game/system/accessories case 20.00
  • PSP GO case/screen protector/dock. Never opened. - 20.00 - SOLD
More to come later.
Repost

-----------------------------------------------------------
Positive feedback for Cheetos Is Pretty Awesome

Daddy needs a new digital camera, so it's time to sell some games. All prices are shipped. Willing to trade for select Xbox 360 games. Also, willing to haggle a bit on prices. I'm GAF Gold (and I run this sucker) :).

Espgaluda II (Xbox 360)
- $30

Mushihimesama Futari v1.5 Limited Edition (Xbox 360) - $85

BioHazard 15th Anniversary Box Set (Japanese limited edition, PS3) - everyone in great condition. Game has been played once. - $120 shipped

Star Wars The Old Republic Razer Game Mouse - brand new and sealed - $95 shipped

Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Limited Edition w/MGS Saga Vol.1 DVD - great condition - $65

Ninja Gaiden (Xbox) - signed by Tomonobu Itagaki
- had this signed by him back in 2004 - $40

Dear or Alive Digital Venus 2004 - signed by Tomonobu Itagki - had this signed by him back in 2004 - $30

PS2/Xbox Survival Horror Games
Rule of Rose - brand new and sealed - SOLD
Resident Evil Outbreak File #1 & #2 - $20 for the pair
Resident Evil Code Veronica X (PS2) - Greatest Hits - $5
Resident Evil 4 (PS2) - $5
Resident Evil 4 Gamstop Special Edition (GameCube) - some scratches on front cover - make an offer
Resident Evil 2 (GameCube) - $25
Resident Evil 3 Nemesis (GameCube) - $20
Resident Evil: Dead Aim (PS2) - light scratches on disc - $15
Silent Hill 2 (PS2, Black Label) - light scratches on disc - $10
Silent Hill 2 (PS2, Greatest Hits) - light scratches on disc - SOLD
Silent Hill 3 (PS2, Black Label) - SOLD
Silent Hill 4: The Room (PS2, Black Label) - SOLD
Silent Hill 4: The Room (PS2, Japanese) - $10
Silent Hill Origins (PS2) - $10
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories - (PS2) - $10
Haunting Ground - PS2 - SOLD

Other PS2 Games
Suikoden III - $15
Shadow Hearts Trilogy - $50 - (Shadow Hearts: From the New World still sealed, other two in great condition)
PayPal gift only. PM me if interested.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Positive feedback for Onion_Relish!

His communication was spectacular - I was never left waiting around. Furthermore, I trusted him on the honor system, and he followed through 100%. An honest fellow I would highly recommend!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Updating this one more time. Looking for some extra cash for a trip I'm going on this week. Please PM if you want to negotiate.

• Gundam Extreme Vs. - PS3, Asian: Opened and unplayed. My lack of time is your gain! I'd like $65/shipped or best offer.

• Modded Street Fighter Anniversary Stick: Stick replaced with iL stick, buttons replaced with Happ buttons, PCB replaced with an Akishop PS360. Still have the original box. Wiring is not completed, and there is some work that needs to be done before you can use this - please PM for details. Looking for $80/shipped or best offer.

• Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Part 1 Blu-Ray: Opened and unplayed. Episodes 1-13 on two Blu-Ray discs. I'd like $20/shipped for this.

I'd also like to trade my copy of Wipeout for the Vita.

I have: Wipeout 2048 (with unused Online Pass)
Interested in trading for: Ridge Racer or Virtua Tennis 4 for Vita, or Resident Evil: Revelaitons for 3DS

I'd prefer to use Paypal for payment, but would consider trades (mostly interested in SNES, Saturn, and Dreamcast stuff). PM me with any questions or offers. Thanks!

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out. Also I will NOT mark things as gifts/etc on customs forms; that went bad for a couple people I know recently, so please bear this in mind. Non-negotiable, sorry.
-Not looking to buy or trade for anything in the slightest right now, sorry.
-Prices are non-negotiable unless you are buying multiple things, in particular I will drop prices heavily on the loose guides/artbooks if you are buying other stuff; shipping is what drives most of the cost on those.
-I will generally not break up games with guides UNLESS you are buying a bunch of stuff or make a supremely good offer.

LOOSE STRATEGY GUIDES AND ARTBOOKS
---------------------
(Anything shown in the picture above but is not listed below means it's been sold!)
-Halo: Reach Legendary Edition - $12 (like new, only very minor shelfwear)
-Halo 2 - $6 (still sealed in shrinkwrap)
-Halo 3 - $6 (like new, poster still attached)
-Halo 3: ODST - $6 (like new)
-Dark Souls - $15 (like new)
-Portal 2 - $10 (like new)
-The Orange Box - $8 (still sealed in shrinkwrap)
-Yoshi's Story (Brady) - $6 (Has moderate shelfwear and damage to outside, inside is totally clean and intact)
-Deco Devolution The Art of BioShock 2 - $18 (like new; 167 page Hardcover artbook only available with the CE of BioShock 2)
-The Art of Soul Calibur II - $6 (like new; Full-size 95 page preorder artbook)
-Fable III Artbook - $8 (like new: Full-size 112 page artbook that only came with the Fable III CE Guide)
-The Art of Halo: Creating a Virtual World - $10 (some bending/creasing on outside and corners, otherwise in good condition)
-Metal Gear Solid 4 pre-order Artbook - Make offer (light shelf wear on edges/spine; full-size 32 pages)
-The Art of Onimusha - $6 (like new; full-size 95 page artbook that covers the first three games; I believe this came with the CE guide for Onimusha 3)
-The Art of God of War II - $8 (like new; full size 112 page artbook; not sure if this was a pre-order bonus, or came with the CE guide for GoW 2, came into my possession indivudually)
-The Art of Gears of War - $8 (like new; full size artbook that came with the Gears of War CE guide. Pages are not numbered, I would estimate it's around 80-90 pages)

Assassin's Creed (360) Platinum Hits version w/guide - $20 Game is complete and mint, guide only has very light shelfwear, poster/map is still attached.

The Glory of Heracles - $6 (Complete and mint)

Gamecube Official 251 Memory Card - $8Has "PSO" written on label (guess what it was used for), and has not been wiped, but works fine. Can wipe before sending if wanted.

Unlimited SaGa - $8 Game is complete and near mint.

Sacred 2 (Xbox 360) - $12 Game is complete and near mint with only very slight wear on disc.

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition (Xbox 360) NO GAME DISC - $10 (contains tin, comic, and outer slipcase but DLC codes have been used and does not contain the game!)

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition (Xbox 360) NO GAME CASE OR DISC - $15 (Contains outer sleeve and the Hardened box with journal; again NO game included or codes included!)

Halo Reach CE contents and game case w/Reach preview disc instead of regular disc - $30 PICTURE HERE (As pictured this is the full contents of the Halo Reach CE (actual game case is black as seen above which was exclusive to the CE/LE's) but instead of the normal game disc this comes with the Halo Reach Preview Disc. I actually gave this to a friend when 343 provided On Demand codes for the game once title updates broke this disc, but it was recently given back to me. This disc is the full Halo Reach disc but due to Title Update changes this disc will ONLY play Halo Reach campaign; you will not be able to access Halo Reach multiplayer matchmaking, and I am unsure about Campaign Co-op (likely not). I am also not sure if you will be even able to stay online while playing this disc, I do not know what the current status of how title updates for Reach have affected this disc, so I will only guarantee that you will be able to access the Reach campaign single-player and offline. This is more for collectors and as a curiosity.)

Super Street Fighter 4 Chun-Li TE Stick (Xbox 360) - $145 shipped - Like new, only used about 6-8 hours, was purchased new by me. Still has original box and packaging which I will ship it in (inside a bigger box), only seems to be missing the manual that came with it (which is totally unnecessary), but if I find that I'll put it in. Keep in mind the price is shipped; this thing is not going to be cheap to ship, so it will probably go out UPS Ground. Also normally I wouldn't specifically defend pricing, but given the previous posts about other fightstick pricing; this stick is out of print, and the cheapest one that has sold recently on Ebay went for $152, with others selling up to $180.

-Club Nintendo 2011 Platinum Award Pin Set (sealed) - $15

DVD/Blurays
----------

Dexter Seasons 1-5 (DVD) - $65 All bought new and only watched once. All discs mint, only noticeable issues are a few tiny scratches on a Season 1 disc, and some smudging on 2 of the Season 3 discs, none of which affect playback.

Full Metal Panic! The Complete Series (bluray) - $25 Bought new, set is complete and all discs mint.

House Season 7 (DVD) - $15 Complete and mint, only some minor wear to corners of case.

Mad Men Season 1 (DVD) - $12 Complete and mint.

The Wire Complete Series (DVD) - $125 All discs mint except last disc on first two seasons which have some scratching but didn't affect playback when we watched them (we bought this set new and they were like this out of the box; likely due to the weirdass/poor setup they used for this set). Outer box is mint excluding a minor dent/creasing to one corner that occurred in shipping.

Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva - $10 - Like new, bought and only watched once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom