• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_N

Looking for:
Atelier Rorona
Atelier Totori

I'm on a tight budget, but please make offers if you're selling either game! (I'm located in Canada, can do PayPal)

aristotle

Ok so I'm completely done with games and dvds & blu-rays.

I am selling these as a complete set. Unfortunately I need the money ASAP, so I'm only offering them for 24 hours. After that, I'm taking them all to gamestop. They are all in near-mint condition. All are open and all codes have been used, except for 5 of them. They were opened, but no codes used.

I will not list the movies here since I have 1500-2000 of them. 90-95% dvds, with about 50 blu-rays. If anyone is interested in the movies, send me a PM and I'll make a complete list of them. I am looking for $.75 per DVD, $2 per blu-ray. Reasonable offers will be considered. The cost depends on how many I actually have since I haven't counted them yet. The movies will be sold to a pawn shop in the next week if there are no takers. Unfortunately, shipping that many would be crazy. I reside in East Texas (between Dallas and Texarkana). I am looking for someone who can pick them up.

UPDATE: After talking to the USPS, shipping by media mail is $31 per 70 lbs. Tonight I will weigh and catalog my collection. If you are interested, let me know.

PS3 Game Lot: SOLD Pending!

Also selling:

MLG Official PS3 controller. Used once. $75 firm. Everything is included, even the original box.

All prices include shipping. If you are semi-local and would pick them up, you will get freebies as well (all collector edition statues, books, remote control car, etc.)

I would much rather sell these to an actual gamer instead of gamestop. Thank you.

PS: I do have positive feedback.

PAYPAL only, unless local pickup.

Speevy

Banned
So you're giving the forum 24 hours to produce a person who has $500 to spend on video games, after which time you're going to Gamestop and let them hose you?

Doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

Try ebay.

Enigma5

Heatware under: Enigma5
Trades Welcome

trying to get rid of this stuff.....make offers

OCZ RevoDrive Hybrid 1TB Drive
rdh1.jpg
rdh2.jpg

Sells for: $329.99
My Price:$225 Shipped
Info: http://www.ocztechnology.com/ocz-revodrive-hybrid-pci-express-solid-state-drive.html
Notes:
- SUPER FAST!
- Comes with everything
- Used for testing only
- In perfect working condition

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
So you're giving the forum 24 hours to produce a person who has $500 to spend on video games, after which time you're going to Gamestop and let them hose you?

Doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

Try ebay.

I see nothing wrong with this. I'm sure there are some games/DVDs/BluRays that people would want and it seems like they could get them for a reasonable price.

Speevy

Banned
I see nothing wrong with this. I'm sure there are some games/DVDs/BluRays that people would want and it seems like they could get them for a reasonable price.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, but I think he's ripping himself off needlessly.

584Ev.jpg

For sale:
(All prices include insured shipping with tracking number via USPS within the 48 continental states, read below if you're elsewhere. I only accept PayPal.)

yEQoD.jpg

Akumajou Special: Boku Dracula-kun (Kid Dracula) for the Famicom. According to Wikipedia it's a "remake/sequel" to the Game Boy version of Kid Dracula but I've always thought it was a sequel. Anyway, box has wear but is in good shape. Cartridge looks pretty close to new and even still has the original baggy. Manual looks a bit faded but is in overall great shape. Extra papers are included.
Price: $50

Splatterhouse: Wanpaku Graffiti for the Famicom. Box is in very good condition for its age, cartridge is in good condition, label is good but at the top it sticks up a bit like the glue has dried up but there's no peeling or actual damage to it. Back label is fine. Manual has light wear, sticker sheet is included and in tact. Extra papers are included as well.
Price: $60

72x5N.jpg

Astra Superstars for the Saturn. Manual is great, disc is good with light marks only seen under light. Spine card included as shown. Case is great with no cracks.
Price: $80

Keio 2: Flying Squadron for the Saturn, Japanese version. Spine card included, overall in great shape. No cracks in the case anywhere.

BCdnZ.jpg

Princess Crown for the Saturn. Manual has wear, disc is great with no noticable issues. There is no spine card or registration card. Case is crack free.

Prikura Daisakusen for the Saturn. Disc has very light scuffing, manual is great. Includes spine card, registration card, and calendar which are all pictured. Calendar is from 1997 and in great condition. Case is crack free.
Price: $40

PucuN.jpg

Castlevania Akumajou Dracula X: Chi no Rondo for the TurboGrafx-CD. Manual has wear, light bend on the front middle but no actual crease. Disc has light wear, scuffing scene under light. Can easily be played on a PC via an emulator. Case is crack free.
Price: $85

5uknn.jpg

Shantae for Game Boy Color. Cartridge has minor wear, no writing/stickers on the back. Pins are clean. Case included.
Price: $100

Gi8fW.jpg

Guardian Heroes for the Saturn, US version. Case shows light wear but no cracks. Manual has very, very light bending like a lot of Saturn manuals normally do but overall in great condition. Disc has some light marks but in good overall shape.
Price: $70

Three Dirty Dwarves for the Saturn, US version. Manual has normal bending that most manuals for Saturn games have, overall great condition. Disc has very light scuffs that I could only see under light. Case is crack free.

L.O.L.: Lack of Love for the Dreamcast, Japanese version. Case is in good shape, no cracks. Spine card, registration card (I think that's what it is), and one other paper all included. Manual and disc in great condition.

As mentioned above the prices include shipping for the 48 continental states. If you live in Alaska, Hawaii, or another country then contact me for an adjusted shipping rate. International shipping will be expensive because I use Global Express to get a tracking number. I won't ship anywhere without tracking. And if you have any questions or would like additional pictures then please feel free to send me a private message. Contact me with the games you're interested in and I'll figure up a discount.

If your games don't sell by the end of 24 hours, I'll double Gamestops offer. I should be able to swing 83.24.

Depending on what he is really looking for (cash or credit) I would guess cash, gamestop would be in the 200-250ish range for cash. Credit, he would be sitting upward of 350-450ish just for the games shown - They have a 50% boost right now. Also, since I sit there all day taking trades in, I total these out around 250 cash.

If I had the money, I would offer 200, but I am saving for a wedding :p

Also, local pickup thing kinda kills this for us on here.

Selling - PM me

BestBuy $25.00 Gift Card - $22.00

Sealed Resistance Dual Pack - $20.00

Sealed Ratchet & Clank Future, A Crack in Time - $11.00

panty

I know this is a longshot but I'm looking for a certain pair of Levi's jeans and they only sell them from their US webstore and don't ship internationally.

Could someone act as a middleman in this? I've done this kind of thing before here and it worked flawlessly (MGS Risk).

Pretty please.

isny

napkin dispenser
I know this is a longshot but I'm looking for a certain pair of Levi's jeans and they only sell them from their US webstore and don't ship internationally.

Could someone act as a middleman in this? I've done this kind of thing before here and it worked flawlessly (MGS Risk).

Pretty please.

If you're not in a hurry Goomba can help you out. I can vouch for his services =)

http://gamesforcanada.com/main-page.php
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179597

aristotle

Depending on what he is really looking for (cash or credit) I would guess cash, gamestop would be in the 200-250ish range for cash. Credit, he would be sitting upward of 350-450ish just for the games shown - They have a 50% boost right now. Also, since I sit there all day taking trades in, I total these out around 250 cash.

If I had the money, I would offer 200, but I am saving for a wedding :p

Also, local pickup thing kinda kills this for us on here.

Games aren't local pickup, the movies are. I would ship everything at my expensive. It should only be about 30-50 to ship it all.

[Not directed to the person I quoted]

Ebay isn't an option since it can take up to and over a month to get my money. I've sold there many times and it takes forever. I need the money in a shorter time frame. I know I'm taking a loss, but I need money more than I need the headache from dealing with so many different individuals. Parting them all out would definitely net me more than $500. Not to mention, I offered here in the slight chance that someone does want them all and has the money. It's not hurting anyone. As I've said a few times, the prices are negotiable with reasonable offers. ;) I see no problem and I don't even know why it's a discussion.

Nice sarcastic comments. I don't want to part them out because I need all of them gone. Not 5 games to 3 different individuals.

Selling
Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition for 360 - never opened

due to a shipping issue with amazon/walmart I had ordered a 2nd copy to try and get it sooner but they both arrived at the same time so instead of ebaying it, figured Id see if a fellow gaffer was trying to find one

Aselith

Games aren't local pickup, the movies are. I would ship everything at my expensive. It should only be about 30-50 to ship it all.

[Not directed to the person I quoted]

Ebay isn't an option since it can take up to and over a month to get my money. I've sold there many times and it takes forever. I need the money in a shorter time frame. I know I'm taking a loss, but I need money more than I need the headache from dealing with so many different individuals. Parting them all out would definitely net me more than $500. Not to mention, I offered here in the slight chance that someone does want them all and has the money. It's not hurting anyone. As I've said a few times, the prices are negotiable with reasonable offers. ;) I see no problem and I don't even know why it's a discussion.

Nice sarcastic comments. I don't want to part them out because I need all of them gone. Not 5 games to 3 different individuals.
I think what people were saying was sell what you can in the 24 hours piecemeal or as bundles then take the remainder to the Gamestop. If you don't want to deal with shipping a bunch of packages though that's understandable.

As for me I was just making fun of Gamestop, I'd never tell someone how to sell their stuff.

Nekobo

Super positive feed back for Lingitiz. Item arrived super fast and in perfection condition. Couldn't been more pleased with this transaction. Word.

aristotle

I think what people were saying was sell what you can in the 24 hours piecemeal or as bundles then take the remainder to the Gamestop. If you don't want to deal with shipping a bunch of packages though that's understandable.

As for me I was just making fun of Gamestop, I'd never tell someone how to sell their stuff.

It's all good. No worries!

Update:
Ps3 Games: SOLD
60 gig PS3 (broken) SOLD
Blu-rays are being considered by several people.
MLG Pro PS3 controller still for sale. $75 firm (everything included)
The HUGE movie dvd lot is still up for grabs. After Tuesday I will put them all up on ebay.

Thank you fellow Gaffers for helping me already in my time of need. :)

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
First time selling here, how does it work exactly.
Buyer pays using paypal, and seller ships to paypal address?

Buyer pays paypal/amazon payments. Depending on what the seller wants. Maybe cash or check in the rare occasion.

Seller ships out to whatever address the buyer gives them.

The time it takes to type "SOLD" across an image is the time it takes to crop said item out.

I like doing it that way because items are still visible so people can see what I use to have and it's lead to getting private messages along the lines of, "I saw you had X, would you happen to have X also" and sometimes I do which then leads to a sale. When I have too many images with only a single item for sale I then condense them into their own, single image.

Chairhome

Spring Cleaning. I'll have more later, but here's some stuff. I'm looking mostly to get this stuff out of my house so I'll do most for shipping + a little extra. A lot of it is old and may not be in premium condition, so please note that. A lot of this might only be useable as parts or art projects, haha.

CameraZOOM-20120311175418353.jpg

Genesis cable extension, Saturn controllers, 3rd party N64 rumble pack, 3rd party n64 mem card, N64 transfer pack, "The Pad" 3rd party snes controller, SNES controllers
CameraZOOM-20120311175434132.jpg

N64 controllers (my brother swapped tops and bottoms for fun on most), Capcom fighting pad (SNES), Advantage (very yellow plastic, B button is kind of caved in).

PM me. Also selling Numan Athletics arcade PCB (has the additional connector), a 3p and 4p jamma harness, Tekken collectors box (for 1-5, no games included, unless you want T5), and a gba GC cable.

Looking for a good video card to replace my 4870, or cash. Again, just looking to clean out, so please make offers.

jimwhat

Positive Feedback for g35twinturbo

So many good things to say about him. He responds quickly (I think I messaged him at 4am once). The item was a great price and in perfect condition. Even the shipping was great.

Will definitely buy from him again.

rrdein

Neo Member
I need any 2 Square-Enix codes I don't already have and I will pay $3 apiece. These are the ones I have:

2012/03/15 JUST CAUSE 2 (Xbox 360) 50
2012/03/15 DISSIDIA 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy (PSP) 50
2012/03/15 KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded (DS) 50
2012/03/15 STAR OCEAN: THE LAST HOPE INTERNATIONAL 50
2012/03/15 Deus Ex : Human Revolution (PS3) 50
2012/03/15 Deus Ex : Human Revolution (Xbox 360) 50
2012/03/15 TOMB RAIDER TRILOGY (PS3) 50
2012/03/15 Kane & Lynch 2: The Dog Days (PS3) 50
2012/03/15 Nier (PS3) 50
2012/03/15 KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep (PSP) 50
2012/03/15 FINAL FANTASY XIII (PS3) 50
2012/03/15 FINAL FANTASY XIII (PS3) 50
2012/03/15 FINAL FANTASY XIII (Xbox 360) 50
2012/03/15 FINAL FANTASY XIII (Xbox360) 50
2012/03/21 DISSIDIA 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy (PSP) 50
2012/03/23 TACTICS OGRE: LET US CLING TOGETHER (PSP) 50
2012/03/23 FINAL FANTASY IV - The Complete Collection (PSP) 50
2012/03/27 Dungeon Siege III (Xbox 360) 50

Please let me know if you have any that I don't have. Thank you.

Barrett2

Extremely positive feedback for vatstep.

The iPhone 4 I purchased from him arrived quickly, as-advertised, and top-notch packaging.

A great seller and very nice guy. A+++

Selling:

-Original PC copies of Quake and Hexen II.

Both are in very good condition, include manuals, and the discs are flawless. Very slight shelf-wear on the Quake sleeve, as pictured.

I'm thinking $10 shipped for each in the continental US. PM me if you're interested.

Selling:

-Original PC copies of Sacred 2: Fallen Angel and STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl.

The CD key on Sacred has been unassigned and is good to go.

STALKER, as far as I can tell, doesn't even need the CD key to be played and I was never asked for one (though there is one in the box). I'm pretty sure the key is only used to block two players with the same key trying to connect at once for online multiplayer, but I never tried to play online. Consider it a single-player-only purchase just in case, though I'm pretty sure it'll work online as neither me or the friend I bought it from ever used it online to my knowledge. It does not register on Steam.

Both of these are complete with cases in very good condition as well. Looking at $10 shipped for each of these as well.

Selling:

Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 Power Supply

The power supply is practically brand new and comes in the original box with everything included. It was bought new by me about 2 months ago and used briefly for maybe 2 days while I was troubleshooting another computer. Looking for $100 shipped in the US.

I have +1 feedback here, and 75+ 100% positive feedback on eBay that I can link to you privately if you need more assurance.

Some long overdue Positive Feedback for Amory and for IrishNinja! I went out of town for some training for the last little while and didn't really have the resources to properly get together the info to leave these men the props they deserve. Both were easy to deal with and not terrorists.

With that said, if I have had a transaction with any of you other "kind gentlemen" and I haven't given you your propers, send me a PM. I like you all, but sometimes I forget to tell others that I like you all.

The business: All items are in the US and I’ll expect to be shipping within the contiguous US. If this is not the case, please state so in your PM and we can work on shipping costs. That said, all prices include shipping unless it’s crazy shaped or heavy, which will be noted on the item description. I prefer PayPal for transactions. NOT ALL PRICES ARE ROCK SOLID. Offer me something reasonable and we may be able to come to an accommodation. Games are in mint condition unless otherwise noted.
I have NeoGAF Buy/Sale/Trade "Golds" status.

Playstation 3
Demon’s Souls – Asian version $35 Want to play against the early importers and the crazy Chinese kids? This is where people were playing the game before it came to the states. Works on US PS3s. pic
Eye of Judgement $60 New in Plastic. Hey, you get the game, the mat, the PS Eye, the stand aaaaand the impossible to open plastic packaging! It’s all there!
Street Fight IV $15
Saint’s Row 2 $15
SOCOM: Confrontation $15
The Simpsons Game $20

X-Box 360
Call of Cuty 4: Modern Warfare $15
Perfect Dark Zero $20 New and sealed.
Skate $20 New and sealed.

Gamecube
Pikimin 2 Pristine condition and complete (opened). $60

X-Box
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 $30
Capcom Vs SNK 2 EO $20

Playstation 2
Growlanser Generations Deluxe $65 All Deluxe edition contents are intact. Box has minor wear at the corners. pic

Nintendo DS
Puyo Pop Fever $15
Planet Puzzle League $20
Animal Crossing: Wild World $15
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time $20

Playstation Portable
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 $15
Phantasy Star Portable $15
Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower Sealed. $30
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology $15
Dungeon Maker $15

Playstation
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment $60 pic

Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Paladin’s Quest $15 Cartridge only. pic
Sky Blazer $15 Cartridge only. pic
Seiken Densetsu 2 $30 Otherwise known as Secret of Mana. This is the Japanese version of the game in mint condition with box and manual. pic
Seiken Densetsu 3 $60 The never-release-in-America and fantastic follow up to Secret of Mana. This is a Japanese game in mint condition with box and manual. pic
Ogre Battle $25 Japanese version of the strategy classic. Comes with box and manual all in mint condition. pic

Miscellany
Final Fantasy VI Opera House Statue Figure Cold Cast $350 This is a rare collectible I picked up in Japan back in 2001. The box for it has a couple dings, but the product itself is in perfect condition. This is a really good pick up for any Final Fantasy fan. It’s officially licensed and numbered. I’m not entirely sure how much I want to let this go for, so if you feel like making a count offer, do so. I’m basing this price on any available auctions I could find in the past for it. pic

Final Fantasy VI Locke Chrome Figurine $200 Don’t want your Celes to get lonely? Get an officially licensed Locke chrome figurine to keep her company. Also picked up at the same time, this is a really nice collector’s item. Counter offers are welcome on this item, as well. pic

Miscellaneous Strategy Guides $(Make some offers) Some of these are pretty rare, like the Secret of Mana SECRETS! Almost all of them are in a condition that would be companionable to any collector’s copy of the game itself. Feel free to contact me with questions. Closer pics: pic1 pic2
iI1ZN.jpg

Already sold: Pokemon, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Ocarina of Time, Resident Evil 2/3, Tales of Destiny II, Art of Tales of Symphonia
George Carlin: The Little David Years $100 This is a box set put out in the early 2000’s of George Carlin’s 1971-1977 stand up. It is in collector’s condition and a really nice piece for any Carlin fan. I really wasn’t sure what to price this at. pic1 pic2

PSOne LCD Screen $50 Sony official one. New in box. pic[/QUOTE]

I think I'll be adding a fresh batch of SNES and PSX classics some time soon. It's just a matter of getting all the bitty parts together. I should be putting some real gems up, cause I'm trying to break myself of this "collecting games I don't play" habit. Thanks for your patience as I sort it out and thanks for looking through my post!

Also, I just got a mechanical keyboard and I'm really looking for a high end comfortable and WIRED mouse to pair with it for MMO and FPS good time havings. If you have one for sale or are looking to offload one, shoot me a PM with the deets. Maybe some magic can happen.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Positive feedback for lawblob! Quick payment, excellent communication and a smooth transaction overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom