• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

(._.)

Banned
AZkMX.png

Have an invite

SOLD

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I'm willing to do the same thing for 15USD. Yes, i'm officially undercutting you.

Very interested! Thanks for the undercut, as now it's in my budget ;p PM sent ;)

I don't get why people are selling BETA invites of CSGO.

The beta is only meant for game testing and not full out play. Making a profit out of these beta invites is just utter nonsense.

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out. Also I will NOT mark things as gifts/etc on customs forms; that went bad for a couple people I know recently, so please bear this in mind. Non-negotiable, sorry.
-Not looking to buy or trade for anything in the slightest right now (except maybe new/complete lego sets?), sorry.
-Prices are non-negotiable unless you are buying multiple things, in particular I will drop prices heavily on the loose guides/artbooks if you are buying other stuff; shipping is what drives most of the cost on those.
-I will generally not break up games with guides UNLESS you are buying a bunch of stuff or make a supremely good offer.

LOOSE STRATEGY GUIDES AND ARTBOOKS
---------------------
(Anything shown in the picture above but is not listed below means it's been sold!)
-Halo: Reach Legendary Edition - $12 (like new, only very minor shelfwear)
-Halo 2 - $6 (still sealed in shrinkwrap)
-Halo 3 - $6 (like new, poster still attached)
-Halo 3: ODST - $6 (like new)
-Dark Souls - $15 (like new)
-Portal 2 - $10 (like new)
-Yoshi's Story (Brady) - $6 (Has moderate shelfwear and damage to outside, inside is totally clean and intact)
-Deco Devolution The Art of BioShock 2 - $18 (like new; 167 page Hardcover artbook only available with the CE of BioShock 2)
-Fable III Artbook - $8 (like new: Full-size 112 page artbook that only came with the Fable III CE Guide)
-The Art of Halo: Creating a Virtual World - $10 (some bending/creasing on outside and corners, otherwise in good condition)
-Metal Gear Solid 4 pre-order Artbook - Make offer (light shelf wear on edges/spine; full-size 32 pages)

Assassin's Creed (360) Platinum Hits version w/guide - $20 Game is complete and mint, guide only has very light shelfwear, poster/map is still attached.

The Glory of Heracles - $6 (Complete and mint)

Gamecube Official 251 Memory Card - $8Has "PSO" written on label (guess what it was used for), and has not been wiped, but works fine. Can wipe before sending if wanted.

Unlimited SaGa - $8 Game is complete and near mint.

Sacred 2 (Xbox 360) - $12 Game is complete and near mint with only very slight wear on disc.

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition (Xbox 360) NO GAME DISC - $10 (contains tin, comic, and outer slipcase but DLC codes have been used and does not contain the game!)

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition (Xbox 360) NO GAME CASE OR DISC - $15 (Contains outer sleeve and the Hardened box with journal; again NO game included or codes included!)

Halo Reach CE contents and game case w/Reach preview disc instead of regular disc - $30 PICTURE HERE (As pictured this is the full contents of the Halo Reach CE (actual game case is black as seen above which was exclusive to the CE/LE's) but instead of the normal game disc this comes with the Halo Reach Preview Disc. I actually gave this to a friend when 343 provided On Demand codes for the game once title updates broke this disc, but it was recently given back to me. This disc is the full Halo Reach disc but due to Title Update changes this disc will ONLY play Halo Reach campaign; you will not be able to access Halo Reach multiplayer matchmaking, and I am unsure about Campaign Co-op (likely not). I am also not sure if you will be even able to stay online while playing this disc, I do not know what the current status of how title updates for Reach have affected this disc, so I will only guarantee that you will be able to access the Reach campaign single-player and offline. This is more for collectors and as a curiosity.)

Super Street Fighter 4 Chun-Li TE Stick (Xbox 360) - $145 shipped - Like new, only used about 6-8 hours, was purchased new by me. Still has original box and packaging which I will ship it in (inside a bigger box), only seems to be missing the manual that came with it (which is totally unnecessary), but if I find that I'll put it in. Keep in mind the price is shipped; this thing is not going to be cheap to ship, so it will probably go out UPS Ground. Also normally I wouldn't specifically defend pricing, but given the previous posts about other fightstick pricing; this stick is out of print, and the cheapest one that has sold recently on Ebay went for $152, with others selling up to $180.

-Club Nintendo 2011 Platinum Award Pin Set (sealed) - $15

DVD/Blurays
----------

Dexter Seasons 1-5 (DVD) - $65 All bought new and only watched once. All discs mint, only noticeable issues are a few tiny scratches on a Season 1 disc, and some smudging on 2 of the Season 3 discs, none of which affect playback.

Full Metal Panic! The Complete Series (bluray) - $25 Bought new, set is complete and all discs mint.

House Season 7 (DVD) - $15 Complete and mint, only some minor wear to corners of case.

Mad Men Season 1 (DVD) - $12 Complete and mint.

The Wire Complete Series (DVD) - $125 All discs mint except last disc on first two seasons which have some scratching but didn't affect playback when we watched them (we bought this set new and they were like this out of the box; likely due to the weirdass/poor setup they used for this set). Outer box is mint excluding a minor dent/creasing to one corner that occurred in shipping.

Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva - $10 - Like new, bought and only watched once.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?

The beta is only meant for game testing and not full out play. Making a profit out of these beta invites is just utter nonsense.

Meh, his price is pretty reasonable considering what I've seen them sell for. I don't see much harm in making a few bucks off something people are more than willing to pay for. I know others disagree; but for me, personally, $15 is cheaper than a lot of games I buy, and I'll still get near the same enjoyment as the full release.

EDIT: And that was incredibly quick, and painless. Shot Gez a PM, heard back in a matter of minutes, I sent payment, he accepted Steam friend request, and the trade was done in a matter of minutes - he even threw in a nice freebie. So, yeah...

POSITIVE feedback for Gez! Would do business with again!

Aselith

Because people are willing to pay for them. It's the same reason people sell free bonus item codes...because they want them and don't have them.

CyReN

• 1 month Zune Pass
  • Microsoft Home and Business 2010

lQtmX.jpg

PM me if interested.

100% Ebay Feedback
100% CAG Feedback
100% Neogaf Feedback.

All prices include shipping. NeoGAF Gold.

Xbox 360
Mushihimesama Futari v1.5 Limited Edition - $80
Super Street Fighter IV - brand new, sealed - $14

PS3
BioHazard 15th Anniversary Box Set (Japanese limited edition, PS3) - everyone in great condition. Game has been played once. - $100 shipped

PS2
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Limited Edition w/MGS Saga Vol.1 DVD - great condition - $55
Resident Evil Outbreak File #1 & #2 - $20 for the pair
Resident Evil Code Veronica X - Greatest Hits - $5
Resident Evil 4 - $5
Resident Evil: Dead Aim - light scratches on disc - $15
Silent Hill 2 (Black Label) - light scratches on disc - $10
Silent Hill 4: The Room (PS2) - $10
Silent Hill Origins - $10
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories - $10
Suikoden III - $15
Shadow Hearts Trilogy - $45 - (Shadow Hearts: From the New World still sealed, other two in great condition)

Xbox
Ninja Gaiden - signed by Tomonobu Itagaki - had this signed by him back in 2004 - $40

GameCube

Resident Evil 4 Gamstop Special Edition - some scratches on front cover - make an offer
Resident Evil 2 - $25
Resident Evil 3 Nemesis - $20

Misc.
Dear or Alive Digital Venus 2004 - signed by Tomonobu Itagki - had this signed by him back in 2004 - $30

PayPal gift only. PM me if interested.

WTB/WTT for the following, all for Xbox 360:
Saint's Row: The Third
Binary Domain
Sealed Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition
Any the Cabela's Hunting games
Old Madden NFL, NHL, NCAA Football, Tiger Woods EA Sports games
Old MLB, NBA, etc 2K Sports games
  • ^ Seriously people. I know you all have shitty old sports games you can't get rid of. Well, I want them.
Old Pro Evo Soccer Games
Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors Empires games

My prices Do Not include shipping yet, TBD by what your getting, I am located on the eastern seaboard USA

dsrrRl.jpg
cVlF6l.jpg

IKE8Il.jpg
1nHpbl.jpg

6OWIZl.jpg

PS3
|
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction - was
originally used from gamestop, as obvious from stickers
$5
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - like new
$10
Resident Evil 5 - like new
$10
Street Fighter 4 - like new
$10
Super Street Fighter 4 - like new
$15
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - case has slight indentations on sides
$10
Battlefield Bad Comany 2 - like new
$10
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger -- Limited Edition - like new, the
box has a slight bend where you would open it along the
top, otherwise in perfect condition
$25

Rock Band Pack!
I'd like to possibly unload them all together cheaper
buuuuut idividually I'd like...

Rock Band 1- $5
Rock Band 2 - $10
Rock Band 3 - $18 like new

combo for 3 $25

Microphone - $10 like new
Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar - $10 - its been heavily used
but it still works flawlessly, ahem shreds I mean.
Keyboard - $20 like new
combo for 3 $30

Buy the whole Rock Band set and I can knock them to $50

Altec Lansing AHS602 - sealed
Gaming headset /w mic, check out http://reviews.cnet.com/headsets/altec-lansing-ahs602/4505-13831_7-31000739.html for some info
$30

gMW3rl.jpg
sLxtUl.jpg

Sanyo VPC CG20 High Definition Photo and Video Flip Camera

Product Features
Full HD 1080, 60i Video (1920 x 1080)
10MP Photos
5x Optical Zoom (Photo and Video)
2.7-inch Wide LCD Monitor for HD Playback
Video and Photo Image Stabilizer

Technical Details
Brand Name: Sanyo
Model: VPC-CG20
Lens Type: zoom
Optical zoom: 5 x
Optical Sensor Technology: CMOS
Height: 3.25 inches
Weight: 1.40 pounds
Width: 5.00 inches

This camera has been awesome for my documenting my 1.5 year olds life so far, it's basically new still as well as I've kept good care of it over the last 2 years when it was new. It does have a rung at the bottom where you can attach a tripod (not included)
Includes camera, charger and battery
$100

*Not pictured but considering to sell is Just Dance 3 (ps3) and a laptop which has a few dings, but I'll maybe post those later today or so.

Also not pictured is another rockband brand guitar, but the strum bar doesn't work with 100% accuracy, maybe if you have a kid or something you can get one for them to rock out with while your playing together? I duno.

I have a bit of a dilemma here, guys.

I bought a brand new Wifi model Vita bundled with a brand new Uncharted Golden Abyss from a gaffer here. After I sent him the payment, I then PMed him asking how much were the extra charges because I did not pay him by PayPal gift.

I have yet to receive a response from the seller. I'm not sure if I should mention a name on here but I'm really worried that I could have possibly been scammed. A seller should be tightly connected with his buyer and I think it has been already 2 days since I sent him that PM. :(

NoRéN

I bought a brand new Wifi model Vita bundled with a brand new Uncharted Golden Abyss from a gaffer here. After I sent him the payment, I then PMed him asking how much were the extra charges because I did not pay him by PayPal gift.

I have yet to receive a response from the seller. I'm not sure if I should mention a name on here but I'm really worried that I could have possibly been scammed. A seller should be tightly connected with his buyer and I think it has been already 2 days since I sent him that PM. :(

Luckily you did not pay by gift. Good job on your part.

Lack of communication sucks. It's up to you. You can always just file a paypal claim.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR

Well if you didn't send payment as a gift, it's good for you.
You can open a claim if he does not get back to you.

Also, he could have just not worried about the extra charges and just shipped it out, did you get shipping confirmation?

Istaerion

Has the seller contacted you at all? Shipping details or perhaps confirmation toward the payment being received?

I'd like to chalk the lack of response to weekend demands, but it's quite possible your fears are very justified. In any case, however, give the issue at hand another day or two before rushing to a resolution.

Since you provided the payment through normal means, you should be able to open up a claim with PayPal stating that you haven't received the services paid for.

Aselith

So it was Thursday you sent it? About what time in the day?

Well if you didn't send payment as a gift, it's good for you.
You can open a claim if he does not get back to you.

Also, he could have just not worried about the extra charges and just shipped it out, did you get shipping confirmation?

I gave him my address, and he told me that he would ship the items either tomorrow (Friday, yesterday) or Saturday (today). He also told me that he would try and overnight the shipment. This was the last I heard from him, and this was a PM from last Thursday.

I sent him a PM after that PM about any extra charges I should pay from the payment I sent out to him. He never responded to that.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I gave him my address, and he told me that he would ship the items either tomorrow (Friday, yesterday) or Saturday (today). He also told me that he would try and overnight the shipment. This was the last I heard from him, and this was a PM from last Thursday.

I sent him a PM after that PM about any extra charges I should pay from the payment I sent out to him. He never responded to that.

Well, it's not been too long of a time. Some people work weekends. I'd say if no response by Monday night, then worry.

NoRéN

Well, it's not been too long of a time. Some people work weekends. I'd say if no response by Monday night, then worry.

I don't know, man. That time we traded you were obviously very busy. But, that did not stop you from sending a PM. It helped to reassure that there was no problem. Very pleasant transaction.

A quick PM just to say that the person's busy and will get the stuff shipped on whenever wouldn't take too long.

Ok time for some spring cleaning, and enjoying my right to sell used games while I still can
I'm a GOLD SELLER so bid at ease.
Shipping is $3 for one, $4 for two. (Unless they are huge special editions). More than that, we'll talk about it.
Everything is used, in excellent condition, and totally complete, unless otherwise noted.

PSP
Gurumin $7
Castlelvania Dracula X $7
Salamander - The Best $25

DS
New Super Mario Bros. $13
Mega Man ZX $21
Clubhouse Games $3
Knights in the Nightmare (with slipcase, soundtrack, and preorder Tome of Lost Souls art book) $50
Dragon Quest V $13
Chibi-Robo Park Patrol $3
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 $18
Korg DS-10 $9

Wii
Castle of Shikigami 3 $8
Shiren The Wanderer $14

CRackdown $3

PS2

Tales of the Abyss (new/sealed, small rip in shrink wrap on back) $28
Ars tonelico 2 (comes with everything that comes in the limited edition) $32
Escape from Monkey Island $5
Dragon Quest VIII (special edition) $5
Final Fantast XII (not greatest hits) $5

GBA
Tales of Phantasia $14
Yggdra Union $19
Final Fantasy 1 and 2 $18
Summon Night 2 $12

SNES
Mega Man X (cart only) $13

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR

Like KBBQ said, give him a bit of time.
If he does not get back, let us know

sca2511

Just got home to see all the packages, sorry if my feedback is a little late. Positive feedback for Yuripaw, asdad123, and PhoenixSFT. Great communication and just overall great to deal with.

hey guys i'm kinda new to this, but this seems much better/more secure than going on ebay. plus doing business with fellow gaffers seems like the best kind of business! :)

so just to start i'll be selling ( shipping included, inner 48 only please):

team ico collection @ $30
- game is like new and comes complete with perfect manual and case, zero scatches on both the case and the disc

hey guys i'm kinda new to this, but this seems much better/more secure than going on ebay. plus doing business with fellow gaffers seems like the best kind of business! :)

so just to start i'll be selling ( shipping included, inner 48 only please):

team ico collection @ $30

Welcome to the club! Just a suggestion, but be as descriptive as possible. Is the game new, in-box? Used? Great condition? Fair condition? Be liberal with your info - it'll help you get your stuff sold. :)

Hex

Banned
Alright then, I'm just worried that he hasn't responded to my last PM I sent out to him regarding extra charges to my payment.

I would check to see if he has posted in any threads after you attempted to message him.
If they have been on GAF and posted in other threads but ignored your pms that is bad.
If they have not posted in any threads or been on gaf that is another matter.

zendavis

Banned
  • Full $100 Fandango Gift Card = $50
  • Movie Ticket Purchase = 75% of cost!
  • 12 Month Xbox Gold Card = $36!
  • Xbox Live 1600 Points = $16!
  • Xbox Live 4000 Points = $36!
  • Xbox Live 3 Month Gold : $16!
  • iTunes GCs code 50$ = $40!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Gaf Plus here. Items are complete, and in good/great condition(unless otherwise noted). Prices do include shipping. Pm me with any questions/offers. Prefer amazon payments. But will accept paypal if you send as gift. Us only. Buying two or more things, will give you a discount.

360:

Gta 4 $10
Left 4 dead $8
brothers in arms :hells highway (brought used, missing manual, slightly worn box) $10
mirrors edge $10
Cod 4 $8
Cod mw2 $10

Wii(black) Bundle:

Its in great condition. One controller, with motionplus. Stand, sensor bar, instruction booklets. Includes the following games, Wii sports, Wii Sports Resort, Super Mario galaxy,
Mad world, Animal crossing, and Resident evil 4. All the games are in great condition, and complete. I'm asking $100 shipped. Can take pictures upon request.

Psp:

Exit
Wipeout pure
mlb the show 08
Patapon

$5 for any, if you buy anything else.

3ds(brought these from a fellow gaffer, not my cup of tea) :
ridge racer- $15
street fighter iv- $15

DVD's:
It's always Sunny in Philadelphia(Season 1/2, and Season 3) $15 each. $25 for both
Tex Avery's: Droopy collection $10
Friday Night Lights(season 1) $10 (season 4) $15
Burn Notice(season 1) $10
Looney Tunes movie collection $10

Any two for $10:
Dodgeball
The Wayans Bros
Friday Night Lights(movie)
Simpsons Movie
Family Guy(season 1)
The Last house on the left(blockbuster case/movie)
Scarface
Wayne's World(blockbuster stickers/case/movie)

Blu-Rays:
Pandorum(blockbuster stickers/case/movie) $7
The Thing $7
Kill Bill Vol. 1 $7
Mad Men (season 2) $14

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
GAF Plus Buy/Sell/Trader here. Still have some PS3 games for sale. All games are Mint and Complete unless stated otherwise.

Paypal Gift only. US only

Eternal Sonata (14 Shipped)
LA Noire (Codes used, 13 Shipped)
Portal 2 (Codes used, 13 shipped)

Also, for DS, I have Chrono Trigger. (13 Shipped, with poster)

Hit me up, let's chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom